What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

Hellooooo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and helloooooo minnasan ^^ nice to see you ^^ uhm actually i'm feeling so happy and almost fainted xDDD when i'm listening and listening Takkun and Maenu singing in Super Lovers soundtrack .. i guess i'm too late to listening nowadays XD it because i just found that link download in this forum .. ahhhhh this forum is suuuper heaven XD

I hope i can be a friend with all of you ^^ but i can't talk english too much so i guess i just became a silent reader X'D but i'm not giving up. i'll try again and again to studying it *ganbatteeeeeee* and last i'm sorry for my bad english ehehehe ^^v

Hellooooo
and helloooooo minnasan ^^ nice to see you ^^ uhm actually i'm feeling so happy and almost fainted xDDD when i'm listening and listening Takkun and Maenu singing in Super Lovers soundtrack .. i guess i'm too late to listening nowadays XD it because i just found that link download in this forum .. ahhhhh this forum is suuuper heaven XD

I hope i can be a friend with all of you ^^ but i can't talk english too much so i guess i just became a silent reader X'D but i'm not giving up. i'll try again and again to studying it *ganbatteeeeeee* and last i'm sorry for my bad english ehehehe ^^v

Hoo... I see. Finally, U find Your Heaven now :v

Welcome to Our Heaven :D

:Wink:

Don't worry

Hi~~ welcome back~ :D I just got online now coz i was also busy nowadays plus i'm sick~ T_T

~~i really hate to be sick coz i'll be absent from work huhuhu

Hi~~ welcome back~ :D I just got online now coz i was also busy nowadays plus i'm sick~ T_T

~~i really hate to be sick coz i'll be absent from work huhuhu

Really???

Oh god, I hope you fine now. And get well soon, kay? :D

good to know you feel happy and motivated to be here (^_^) We won't let you give up either ! Welcome to our forum :D !

you can do it, don't try to stress over it to much, a calm and collected mind wins over panicking.

@
you can do it, don't try to stress over it to much, a calm and collected mind wins over panicking.

Yeah not the best at doing that.

Gonna work to the bone at it yep!

what type of job are you looking for then? job hunting can be a pain sometimes :I

Feel tierd and thirsty....has been drawing

, you're so sweet. I miss you too!! (I miss you all T A T)

The last couple of months have been a little hard on me... I was really angry at the whole world and at myself. So I disappeared for a while.

I'm still waking up from my hibernation though. Hope I can enter the forum more often.

Today I'm feeling satisfied, btw

, you're so sweet. I miss you too!! (I miss you all T A T)

The last couple of months have been a little hard on me... I was really angry at the whole world and at myself. So I disappeared for a while.

I'm still waking up from my hibernation though. Hope I can enter the forum more often.

Today I'm feeling satisfied, btw

Miss you so much!! :In love:

Seriously... yesterday I felt like onion5 but today after 10h of sweet I feel like :cuteonion52:

- - - Updated - - -

*sleep ... of course sleep