Disjointed (Zombie and hal7283) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Michael smiled and said: "Alright. I'll have the list ready when you go to work tomorrow. Expect a real boost in the quality of your food." He hugged Ethan a bit tighter and dug his nose into Ethan's hair, and could smell the scent of the shampoo he used he used on him earlier. He took a glimpse at the clock on the wall with the corner of his eyes and pulled back a little, looking at Ethan and said: "It's getting late, do you want to go to bed now?“

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• hal7283

Ethan groaned slightly, closing his eyes. "I really don't want anything fancy, though. I like my meals simple, but tasty... You know?" The man smiled as Michael pulled away, gently pressing their lips together for yet another kiss. "I guess that'd be the wise thing to do... Wait for me in bed, okay?" He smiled again, slowly getting off the doll's lap. Ethan huffed quietly as the weight was back on his feet - could he really walk tomorrow? He managed to get to the bathroom where he changed into his pajamas and brushed his teeth before walking to the bedroom and slipping into the bed. Quite frankly, he was feeling sleepy...

Michael went to the bedroom as he was told and sat on the bed, waiting for Ethan to come. When Ethan came into the room Michael let Ethan slip in before laying down on his side facing Ethan. "Goodnight Ethan." Michael said and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek.

It didn't take long for Ethan to fall asleep. Michael smiled as he saw the regular ups and downs of Ethan's chest. After making sure Ethan wasn't about to wake up anytime soon Michael carefully slipped down the bed and walked out of the bedroom. He went out to the balcony and looked around closely. Seeing no one Michael began to climb up the wall swiftly almost like a spider and soon climbed up to the top of the building. He watched the night street below him, even in late night the city still glittered with countless street lights, traffic signals, and neon signs of all colors, and the occasional car lights racing through the empty roads.

"....So bright..." Michael muttered as he zoomed in his vision to looked at a dark alley several blocks away, and it just happened to witness a crime scene. The perpetrator escaped with loot in his hand, while the victim laid on the ground, blood flowing from her stomach. Michael almost smiled at the sight, finding familiarity in a strange world, knowing that even the world had changed dramatically, something never change: beasts still lurk in the dark. If anything the shining lights have only thickened the dark.

Michael jumped across the air, hopping over buildings after buildings, and soon arrived at the crime scene he saw earlier. Michael looked around to make sure no people, nor those "security camera" things was near before looking down at the fresh corpse laying on the ground. It was a women wearing little clothing, scent of strong perfume lingered despite the smell of blood filling the alley. Michael crouched down and reached his hands to examine the corpse.

"Hmm... older then I thought... Cosmetics these days can really fool your eyes." Michael muttered as he grabbed the corpse' head and moved in closer, staring directly at the woman's lifeless eyes. "Hello lady. Now... since you don't have any use for this anymore mind if I take it? Oh don't worry I'm not saying for free! I don't like taking advantages of people. I know! How about I hunt down that man for you? A life for a life right? ... I'll take that silence as a yes. "

The sound of clockworks ticking came deep from Michael's body, and several straits emerged around Ethan's neck and mouth. Suddenly Ethan's mouth and neck opened along those straits, revealing rolls after rolls of shredders, grinders, and Michael began to send the corpse inside. Sounds of flesh and bones being crushed could be heard. And soon there was no trace of the body left, and Michael's mouth returned to normal.

He stood back up with a satisfied smile. "That should suffice for a while... Now then" Michael took a sniff, and the trail of bloody smell leaving the alley came to him clear as day. "One more job to do tonight." Michael smiled, and with a big jump hopped to the top of the building.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise and shine Ethan! Time for breakfast!" Michael pushed gently at Ethan to wake him up. He showed a big sunny smile and said: "I got the porridge just like you wanted."

Ethan woke up with a groan, barely tearing his eyes open. "...I have an alarm clock... It hasn't rung yet..." He grumbled, although with those words, the annoying beeping came from his phone. The man whined softly, reaching out to turn it off before yawning widely. He rubbed his eye, taking the bowl quietly from the other's hands. Ethan still looked like he was about to fall back asleep. "Don't-..." He was interrupted by another yawn, after which he finally tried stretching out his body. He was pleased to find it didn't hurt as bad as he thought it would. "Don't wake me before the alarm... Okay?" He muttered, sleepily beginning to eat. Mornings were definitely not his thing.

"Sure, if you prefer the sound of that alarm clock over my voice to wake you up." Michael said as he sat beside Ethan watching him, then he reached his hand to Ethan's chin and turned his head towards himself, then he gently pressed his lips against Ethan's, licking some of the porridge inside Ethan's mouth with his tongue. Then he pulled away with a devious smile: "Or do you prefer I wake you up like this?"

Ethan let out a soft grunt, ignoring the doll's words for the most part - what he couldn't ignore, though, was what he thought to be a kiss... Well, for the most part it was, if he wouldn't count the licking of porridge. As his cheeks reddened, the man pushed Michael away in embarrassment. "If it was a simple kiss, sure. This... This is definitely a no." He muttered, nervously rubbing his lips. He stared at the porridge, swallowing down what was left of it before taking a spoonful of it again. "Hrm... You smell weird, you know?" Ethan suddenly commented, tilting his head to the right. "I mean... You smelled different yesterday."

“I smell weird?" Michael was surprised and he shifted away from Ethan, moving his hand in front of his nose and began to sniff carefully. "Could it be the blood from last night?" Michael thought to himself, but quickly dismissed the thought. He was careful to clean himself up after, so there shouldn't be any trace of it left. Perhaps the "processing of materials" inside him was creating the smell? Michael closed the internal mechanisms a bit tighter and said: "It's probably the clothes, I mean these clothes haven't been washed for god knows how long. Mind if I wear some of yours?"

Ethan tilted his head to the side, pursing his lips for a moment. "I don't think it's the clothes... But pick out whatever you want from the closet." He said, brushing the matter off for the time being. As he continued eating, the man observed the other closely, as if thinking of something really hard. "By the way, I have no idea when I'm gonna get back home today. I hope you don't mind if you get to spend most of the day alone..." He said apologetically, running a hand through his messy hair before taking the spoon of porridge into his mouth.

Michael smiled gently at what Ethan said and answered: " Thank you for your concerns but don't worry. I'll be fine by myself. I'm a doll remember? Waiting for the master is what dolls do best."

Michael waited as Ethan continued his breakfast, while deep inside his internal mechanisms all the "material" he collected last night have been processed completely. As a doll Michael don't really need to constantly consume food to sustain himself, but some parts do wear off and need to be renewed, while things like body fluids if lost would need to be replenished from the outside. But after last night Michael had secured enough material to keep himself going for decades to come. That's unless a occasion requiring more material arise.

When Ethan finished his porridge Michael took the bowl from him and asked: "Need a refill? If not I'll go wash the dishes. Do you need help getting dress and all?"

Ethan still felt bad about leaving the doll alone, it didn't really seem like the right thing to do. Still, he didn't argue and just finished eating, quickly shaking his head at both questions. "No, I'm good." He said simply and got out of bed, slowly moving his weight from one foot to the other to see if he could stand properly. The man seemed satisfied as he got to the wardrobe, putting on his favorite dark jeans and a simply white hoodie. This kind of work never really required any formal clothes, so he only had one proper suit and tie.

Ethan stretched his hands up above his head, sighing in satisfaction before slowly walking towards the kitchen. "Did you make the sandwiches?" He asked, looking around for them before reaching for a plastic container for them. He wasn't too happy if he had to spend money on lunch, usually going out to eat was way too expensive to do it every day.

" Of course I have. It's right here." Michael said as he approached Ethan with a plate of sandwiches in his hands. ’I got a chicken salad sandwich and a ham and cheese sandwich. Hope you'll like it." He then put the sandwich into the plastic box in Ethan's hands, and leaned closer to him, kissing him gently on the cheek. "Hope you have a good day at work."

Ethan smiled when he was given the sandwiches, leaning into the kiss with a barely noticeable blush on his cheeks. "I feel loved." He chuckled, turning around. As he placed the container into his backpack, the man quickly put on his shoes and went out. He wasn't back until late that night - and he surely didn't come back alone. Ethan stumbled in through the front door, obviously buzzed from alcohol, another man following right after. Ethan was pressed against the wall without any warning, seemingly having forgotten Michael was even there. He appeared to be perfectly content with having another man kiss him, shamelessly grounding back against him.

After Ethan left the house Michael simply grabbed a chair and sat down. He didn't mind the spend time just doing nothing. But in all honesty there were plenty of interesting things keeping Michael occupied. Things like the shade created from the sunlight outside shifting as the day went by, the fridges buzzing lowly in the kitchen, or even the unnoticeable sound of the building gradually age and crumble one drop of dust at a time, all of these were enough entertainment for Michael, and the day passed in a blink of an eye.

Then he sensed it, the sound of his master, his footsteps, his breathing, his heartbeat, the sound of blood flowing through his veins. For a moment he was about to open the door and greet Ethan, but soon noticed someone else coming with Ethan. Michael thought for a brief moment and quickly retreated to the bedroom, and just to be sure he hid himself inside the closet. Soon he could sense the door was pushed open and the two of them coming inside. He could feel the vibration of Ethan being pressed against the wall; he could hear both the watery sound of their lips and tongue joining and mingling and the lustful moans coming out of Ethan's mouth; he could even smell the pheromone of Ethan spreading like an animal in heat wanting to be impregnated. Michael wasn't sure what to think of the erotic scene happening just a few meters away, but he found all of his mechanisms gearing up for action.

Gearing up to do what?

Even Michael himself couldn't tell.

Ethan's lips parted with a blissful laugh as his neck was attacked with kisses and bites. As he pulled away breathlessly, the man pulled his one-night stand into his bedroom, shoving him down onto the bed. The two wasted no time, messily getting rid of their clothes to finally do what they've been meaning to - with Ethan on top of the other, riding him while feeling the burn from Michael's work as well...

The two continued their messy act for about half an hour, and boy, that was not enough for Ethan. His partner, however, had fallen asleep on him, leaving the brunet fully erect and aching for more. He groaned softly, gripping his cock with the intention of getting himself off again before sleep.

Even behind the closet doors Michael could tell every detail of the erotic scenes happening a few steps away, both of the men coming multiple times and the stranger fell asleep out of exhaustion. Given what Michael had learnt in the little time he spent with Ethan there was noway Ethan was satisfied after that "short" session. If his appetite could be satisfied so easily he wouldn't have needed to bring the man home in the first place. And just as expected he could tell Ethan was craving for more.

Michael quietly slipped out of the closet and sneaked up to Ethan from behind, then he wrapped his arms around him with one hand reaching down to his penis. "Didn't have enough?" Michael whispered into Ethan's ears.

Ethan flinched when he felt arms wrapping around him - however, the moment he realized who they belonged to, the man let out a warm laugh and leaned against the doll, biting down on his lip. "No..." He breathed out, pulling Michael down, a gleeful expression on his face. "I'm so fucking horny..." He whined, fumbling for a few moments with the other's pants before pulling them down, grounding his ass against his cock.

"Fuck me in the kitchen." He pleaded, moving down to messily press their lips together for a short kiss. "With toys, with spanking, with everything... Today was so good already, it'd be a shame to make the night any worse." He laughed, slowly slipping down onto the ground. Ethan slapped his own ass, grinning widely at the sound it made before leaning down to grab out the box, clearly excited to have his body used again. He turned to Michael, his cock throbbing with need.

Michael smiled weakly as he got close to Ethan: "Kitchen heh? " He took the toy box from Ethan with one hand then without any difficulty he grabbed Ethan up around the waist and carried him out of the room, then he pretty much thrown Ethan down to the kitchen floor.

"Really? In the kitchen? You could pick anywhere else but you choose the kitchen? Exactly how perverted are you Ethan?" Michael said as he knelt down near him and opened the toy box. He picked out a dildo in random and stuff it inside Ethan's body without much difficulty, then another, and another, until Ethan's hole was filled with colorful ends of the many dildos stretching his body wide open to the limit. The Michael turned the vibration on one by one.

Ethan laughed blissfully when he was picked up, only groaning slightly when he was tossed down on the floor. "I want to remember you fucking me every time I eat~" He grinned, gasping out loudly as dildos were stuffed into him. The man moaned, barely keeping himself up on his elbows with that many toys inside him, all buzzing to create a wonderful feeling.

"So good..." He moaned, managing to get on his hands and knees instead, saliva gathering in his mouth as he moaned loudly, the alcohol he'd consumed before also adding to his pleasure. Ethan wiggled his ass slightly, his cock throbbing almost visibly. "Spank me, spank me until my ass turns red!.." He begged, sweat beading on his skin as he waited for his request to be completed.

"You know Ethan, you're really beyond my comprehension. I mean you've just called in sick for a day because we've fucked too hard, and this after just one day of work? Don't you know a bit restraint?" Michael said as he raise his hand high up in the air, and swung in down swiftly on Ethan's butt. "You're such a bad boy Ethan. Such a bad, bad boy." As he spoke the spanking continued, and Michael wasn't holding back in any sense o the word, not even when Ethna's butt turned red almost purple from constantly being hit.

Ethan didn't get the chance to reply as Michael started spanking him - he would've mentioned that he'd worked it out with his boss he would mostly work from home and only go to work when it was absolutely necessary; like if he needed to present his work to others personally. He clearly reacted to being called a "bad boy", the words just making the situation more erotic. During the spanking, Ethan managed to cum once, his cheeks wet from his tears, saliva forming a puddle on the floor as the endless moans simply didn't let him swallow. He moaned loudly, with each spank only finding more and more pleasure. Soon, though, he began craving something more; he knew exactly what he wanted, now the question was how to voice his need. Ethan reached back, only holding himself up with one hand and slowly removed one dildo after another, only leaving his gaping hole. He looked back, desperate plead all over his face.

Michael smiled as he saw Ethan reaching his climax, spilling his desire over the kitchen floor, and Michael sped up the spanking. He was confused for a momen when Ethan began to pull the vibrating toys out of himself, but soon understood his intention. Michael pinned Ethan's face on the floor with his hand almost violently : "So the toys can't satisfy you? You may want to look at your ass in the mirror some day, it looks atrocious! Your hole is opened so wide that I could fit my hand into it, and it's still not enough? Just how far do you want to go Ethan? You want to get fucked and tear in half by a monster cock? Is that what you want?"

Ethan cried out when his face was pinned down to the ground so forcefully, tears dripping down his cheeks as he moaned, Michael's words merely adding to his lust. "Yes, yes!" He pleaded, spreading his legs as far as he could, feeling how his hole stretched out further. "Fuck my ass, then fuck my mouth, fill me up with your cum, please!" He begged, his breathing erratic, uneven. He couldn't wait, he simply couldn't wait to be torn apart, it felt so good... And even though he knew he would regret this, the sweet, burning pain was so worth this.

Michael moved closer to Ethan's back with one hand holding his penis, which had swelled in size significantly. He pointed the tip at Ethan's gaping hole and thrust it in without any hesitation, and without giving Ethan any time to get used to the monstrosity Michael began to work his waist back and forth, as he knew such pain only pleases the insatiable human below him.

(Sorry for the short reply.... )

Ethan moaned loudly, a scream tearing out from his throat when he was suddenly thrusted into, stretching him out further than the dildos had. The man couldn't hold his body up at all, only his ass staying lifted as he moaned with each thrust, his cock throbbing, aching to release again. It hurt, it did, but it also felt so good... As the man grasped onto the kitchen floor with one hand, with the other he blindly reached back, gripping Michael's hand to lead it to his cock. He didn't expect any nice treatment, he didn't even want it... He just wanted to feel as much pleasure as he could possibly get.

Michael intensified his movements further, almost as if he was trying to pound the large member through Ethan's body. At this point Michael was begin to suspect that his new master is insatiable to the point of being self destructive, suicidal even. It won't be a surprise if Ethan ended up dead during sex at some point, and Michael suspect even the killing blow would feel ecstatic for the human.

After a while of thrusting Michael felt i's about time: "You like cum don't you? You like being filled up? Now take it!" as he spoke he pulled the large member completely out of Ethan before thrust it in deeply in one violent move, and released a flood of cum inside.