Disjointed (Zombie and hal7283) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

"Just so you know, you look ridiculously slutty having a huge cock in your mouth. Why are you such a whore?" Michael said teasingly. Of course he didn't expect an answer from Ethan, nor was he certain did anything he said could get through to him at this point. But he knew some verbal abuse wouldn't hurt. In fact it might help given what he understood from his new master. He continued to thrust his member deep into Ethan's mouth while paying attention to how Ethan was doing, not wanting him to faint.

After a while Michael decided it was about time, and he increased the intensity of the thrusting, almost pounding into Ethan's mouth. With a groan he came, his slimy. white cum burst out inside Ethan's mouth like a water balloon exploded. The amount of cum was as abnormal as you'd expect from a monstrosity like this, and a lot of it burst out through the thin gap between the member and the mouth, even some came out of Ethan's nostril.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• hal7283

Ethan only managed a moan in response to Michael's words. In a way, it actually pleased him to hear that. Being called a slut or a whore often meant he was being used in the best way possible... And what else could he want? His body was always ready to please someone, to be filled up and tortured. He was unable to imagine it being any other way.

As the doll began pounding into his mouth, Ethan's eyes flooded with tears, flowing down his cheeks as he willed himself to keep the food down. It wasn't comfortable in any way, but he could feel the other's release was close... It still caught him unexpected. He was sure it wouldn't fit in his mouth, and he was right, as the burning sensation informed him some of the cum went up his nose. Pulling away, Ethan swallowed what he could, most dripping down his chin. He looked up, lips parted as he tried to find his voice. After something like this, his cock was as hard as a rock. "Fuck me." He managed to say, harshly pulling Michael down, only wanting to be stretched to his limits and beyond.

"You are really unbelievable. I suppose I can't expect any sane decision from you when you're horny..." Michael sighed and quickly pinned Ethan down on the couch, and he stripped him bare with ease. He raised up Ethan's hip and pressed his length against the entrance. The member was still wet and moist, covered with his own cum. Slowly he began to push the large member inside. Even thought the length was large, it was still smaller than the sum of three dildos which he stuffed inside Ethan last night. But it was able to reach far, far deeper than any human being or any toys Ethan had. Soon most of the member was pushed inside and Michale knew he had reached the limit. Pushing any further would risk penetrating Ethan's organs. He shortened the length of his member accordingly to avoid thrusting to far by accident. Then he began to increase the width of the large member inside Ethan, and soon it became even wider than the three dildos combined, and a visible bump could be seen on Ethan's lower belly.

Ethan's face lit up in bliss when he was pinned down to the couch and stripped of all clothes. Unconsciously, a wide, crazed grin stretched out across his face as he moved his arms around Michael's neck, gladly giving into his touch. His head fell back against a pillow when he felt the doll enter him, pushing deeper thanhe'd ever felt anything go. The man cried out loudly, gagging on the remains of his cum in his mouth. At last it stopped, but then began increasing in width. Tears flew down his cheeks once again as he moaned, even though his throat was raw and painful. He was sure he'd be split in half once Michael started moving... He couldn't wait for the moment to come. Ethan pulled the doll's head down, messily pressing their lips together as every part of his body throbbed, both in pain and in pleasure.

Michael grinned as he saw the crazed smile on Ethan's face. The master's smile, that's about the best reward for Michael, as a doll means nothing if it doesn't bring joy to its master, and if dealing pain is the way to do so, then so be it. Michael's tongue reached deep into Ethan's mouth, going as far as stretching it down his throat when he was pressed down for the kiss. Slowly he began to move his waist back and forth, moving the bump on Ethan's belly as a result. He was careful with his movements as he don't want to deal damage to de delicate organs.

Ethan's fingers tangled into the doll's hair, his throat tightening as he gagged on his tongue. Feeling him move his cock inside was... Almost unreal. Ethan lost the ability to breathe for a moment before sucking air into his lungs only to let it out as a loud, wanton moan. His muscles clenched around the cock, feeling each and every part of it. He knew it was too deep to be normal, but it only added risk, adrenaline. He moved his hips impatiently, crying out as Michael's cock bumped against his prostate in a way nothing ever did.

Ethan's lustful cry brought immense joy to Michael, and gradually he began to pick up paste with the movement of his waist. It was still very hard for him to move the giant member as Ethan's body was stretched to the limit and allowed little maneuverability, but he moved his member anyway, gaining speed and ferocity as time went by.

"Your voice.... your voice is so beautiful Ethan.... Do you like it? Do you like being fucked in the ass by a monster cock? Tell me Ethan, tell me with that sweet voice of yours..." Michael said as he grabbed Ethan's arm and pulled him up, making him ride on the large member, and he used his legs to thrust his body upwards.

Ethan screamed out loudly when Michael began going faster. He could feel the tip of his cock form a bulge in his lower abdomen over and over again... "Yes! Yes, I love it!" The man managed to reply, sweat glistening on his body as he was forced to ride the monstrosity. Cum was still covering half his chin as he screamed the doll's name over and over again, desperately riding him as much as his body let him. The bandages felt like sand on his skin. Ethan cried out once more as his balls tightened, hinting his release coming soon. "Fuck me harder, tear me apart!" He begged, tears, saliva and sweat all mixing together as he felt some of the cuts open again.

"You shouldn't say that so lightly Ethan, or I'll really take you apart." Michael smiled as he continued to bump his waist up. He felt Ethan's body shiver and his moans got louder as he came, spilling his cum all over himself. But Michael knew his master was no where near satisfied, and continued to thrust his member inside Ethan without giving him any time to rest, in fact he even increase the intensity of his movements, making Ethan come again, and again, and again and again and again. When he noticed that Ethan was about reaching his limits and was about the pass out he laughed and said: "Now I'm going to fill you up like a balloon!"

Michael grabbed on Ethan and pushed him down, and the hot and slimy liquid burst out inside Ethan. And the outburst of the liquid didn't stop until Ethan's belly bloated up as if he was pregnant.

With Michael continuing to use his body without stop in such a way, Ethan truly couldn't help but cum. Once, twice, thrice... His body was close to falling limp, shivering as the force of the doll's thrust became even bigger. He didn't realize Michael even said something, all he knew was that it felt good, too good, even. When he was filled up with hot cum, the man screamed once more, his arms giving out as he collapsed on the other's chest. He lifted his ass up slowly, letting out a long whine as the enormous cock finally slipped out and cum began flowing out of him. He could feel his hole trying to clench up, but after being stretched so far, it wasn't easy. "Just... Stay like this for... A bit..." Ethan muttered softly, evening out his breathing as he closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth of Michael's body. He thought he would be coming to work tomorrow, but now he wasn't so sure. Perhaps if he managed to control the pain in his hips and ass he could, but that would probably require the doll's help.

Michael smiled and wrapped his arms around Ethan gently, letting him lay on his body. He felt the cum he released inside Ethan earlier flowing out of hid body and down, onto the couch and even further down, creating a small puddle of the slimy liquid on the ground. "Next time we should probably do this in the shower, or at least get a rubber mat or something. Speaking of shower."

Michael picked Ethan up easily and began to walk towards the bathroom: "Let's get you clean, and we'll need to change allnof your bandages, since they've all been covered by cum."

Ethan let out a long whine, weakly punching Michael's chest. "I wanted to rest for a while..." He muttered softly, resting his head on the doll's shoulder. "After you clean me... And do all that... I want a massage." The man managed to say, his mind clouded up from the sex. He let out a long sigh, eyes closed. "You know... You should really take everything slower... When it's not sex, of course." Ethan said, a small frown tugging at his lips. Everything the doll did seemed to be fast and didn't last long. And he himself liked long cuddling, especially after sex. He liked after care, and of course, there was some here, but he wanted more. Kisses, soft touches, spooning, just little things like that. Michael already looked like a human, he could act like it too... Not always, but sometimes it would be nice.

Michael raised his eyebrows when he heard the wine coming from Ethan, and smiled apologetically: "Sorry, sorry. Just wanted to get you clean." Michael kept walking towards the bathroom, and was slightly surprised when he heard Ethan said that he should "take things slower".

"Was I... in a hurry?" Michael muttered, and realized that he was indeed a bit anxious. But about what? He soon shrugged the thought off as they entered the shower, ans he began to clean Ethan insideout.

Ethan grunted softly, nodding a little bit at the muttered out question. Once they reached the shower, he let the doll take care of him as he saw best, leaning against him for support. The man winced softly if some cut or bruise was touched, or even worse, had soap put over it. He tried to stand as much as he could on his own, but that proved harder than he thought it would've. Still, he couldn't risk missing another day of work, especially since he didn't even show up on the first one. He just needed to wear something of soft fabric and bandage as much of the wounds as he could.

After Ethan was cleaned Michael dried him up, and took him back to the bedroom. He let him sat on the bed and put on some light clothing for the human. Then he went to get his own clothes and put them on.

"Alright now lay on your stomach. I'll give you the massage you wanted." He smiled as he stretched out his fingers, and began to apply pressure on the acupuncture points of Ethan's body. "It will hurt, a lot. But I'm sure you can handle a little pain. Plus the feeling pain means the massage is working."

Michael got on the bed and straddled on top of Ethan, applying more pressure through his fingers by using his body weight to press down. He smiled as he explained: "These points I'm pressing would relief stress and aide your healing metabolism. The smaller wounds on your body should heal by tomorrow. As for your behind... well that's gonna take some time... But the pain should be reduced. And the rest you may need the help of pain killers. Do you have any?"

Ethan flinched when he heard there would be pain involved. "Just because I can handle it doesn't mean I want it... I just like it during sex." He complained, biting down on his lip as the other began. A quiet whine passed his lips as he tried to relax his muscles in hopes that it would soothe the uncomfortable feeling. He was expecting a nice, easy massage, not this... Seemed like Michael still had a lot to learn if he wanted to please him properly. Then again, did Ethan want that? There had to be some way to repay the doll.

"Of course I do." He answered shortly, closing his eyes as he exhaled slowly. "Hey... What's your, err... Payment?" He asked uncertainly, resting his head on his arms. Ethan nibbled nervously on his lower lip, somewhat afraid to hear the response. What if it was something creepy, or disgusting?

"Don't complain, you were the one who wanted a monster cock inside you even when you're body is already a mess. You'll thank me when you wake up tomorrow." Michael said as he pressed hard on acupuncture points on Ethan's legs.

He was surprised and stopped his movement when he heard the word "reward" from Ethan's mouth. "Hmm... I don't know... your soul maybe? Haha just kidding."

He moved down from Ethan so he could move closer and look at him face to face, and he said gently: " I am a doll remember? I simply wish to serve you as best as I could. If at the end of the day you feel satisfied then I am satisfied too. But of course, I don't mind a kiss or a hug sometimes. I mean what are dolls for?" he smiled a bit shyly at the end.

Ethan winced quietly, a pout forming on his face. "I didn't even know you could do that, I had to test it out." He muttered softly, flinching slightly when he felt pain in his legs. Ethan began breathing slower, trying to focus on something else for the moment.

While listening to Michael speak about his reward, Ethan couldn't help a small, yet sweet smile on his face. He moved a bit closer, pressing a soft kiss to the doll's lips. "That definitely won't be a problem, then." He murmured, the smile still lingering on his face. Was it possible to fall in love with a doll? Days ago, Ethan would've said no, of course, but now... Now he wasn't so sure.

"Still, you're gonna have to use that more often." He added with a quiet chuckle, his cheeks softly red. Ethan couldn't lie - he really enjoyed that feeling. Now maybe he could manage four dildos? He probably could... The man was just curious to see how the doll would act tomorrow, after being alone for most of the day.

"I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself. But I still have to advice against overindulgence." Michael smiled as a tint of red painted his face. For him a simple kiss like that was worth more than any fame or wealth in the world. Then he moved back on top of Ethan and said: "Alright now the more painful parts has ended. You can enjoy the rest of the massage now.." Then he resumed the massage, this time more gentle in his touches since he has finished the part aimed to accelerate Ethan's healing, and from this point on was more for relaxing. And it was effective soon it put Ethan to sleep. After that he pulled a chair to the side of the bed and sat on it looking at Ethan quietly. If the human isn't awake, then there isn't much point for the doll to be moving around.

Ethan grinned loosely, a soft chuckle passing his lips. "Alright, alright." He muttered softly, closing his eyes as the doll continued his massage. It truly was relaxing, enough for him to fall into light slumber. Michael's hands seemed to press the exact spots needed for him to relax... However, once the massage ended and the doll began shuffling around with the chair, Ethan didn't take long to wake up. Eyelashes fluttering open, he seemed to be confused to wake. "...I fell asleep?" He muttered quietly, turning his head to look at the other, a sleepy smile gracing his features. "Sorry about that." Ethan chuckled softly, slowly lifting himself up. His body felt so light... "Can you make something to eat?" He asked with a small smile, as it was just afternoon - he still had things to do, but had to make sure not to overwork, too.

"Ah,you're awake." Michael smiled and got up from the chair. "It's alright, making you fall asleep was my intention the whole time. You needed more rest." We began to walk towards the room door and said : "Since it's already the afternoon how about I make something a bit light so you'll still have the belly for dinner? Maybe a sandwich? A BLT perhaps?"

He walked to the kitchen and began to prepare the food. It didn't took much effort to pan fry the bacon and make the toast, as well as slicing the lettuce and tomatoes and put everything together. He then used the coffee machine to make a cup of coffee. Then he took the plate of food and the coffee and went to see where Ethan was at.

"I don't want a sandwich... Though I guess I don't have anything to make an actually decent meal. Can you make it with chicken, at least?" Ethan spoke while watching the doll go. He sighed out quietly, stretching his hands up before slowly standing up. He managed to get to the bathroom where he generously applied lotion to both his ass and thighs, so nothing would rub against each other too much.

Afterwards, he just went to the living room, turning on some music and grabbed his tablet. It was time for some animating... Plus, he could work on the sketches he made before.

((You hurry too much... Didn't even let Ethan choose :/ Just write a shorter post, let everything play out :])

Michael soon found Ethan at the living room with his tablet and set the food on the table in front of, "There you go, CBLT sandwich. I've also took the liberty of making a cup of coffee for you. I must say the coffee machine was really a good invention. I mean the last time I was activated I still needed to grind the beans first." Michael smiled and sat across the couch of Ethan and leaned back while watching him work.

Ethan glanced up once the food was brought, smiling slightly. "Thank you~" He nearly hummed out, taking the coffee and sipping it. The man blinked a few times, licking his lips. "Too strong... Could you add water to this?" He asked a bit hesitantly, his tablet laying on his lap. "I like strong coffee in the morning, any other time it should be... Well, not that strong." He chuckled, grabbing the sandwich to eat.

"Of course." Michael took the cup of coffee and went back to the kitchen, diluting it a bit before taking it back to Ethan. "I added some water, but not sure if it's enough for you." He said as he put two cups on the table. "Here's water, and milk. Add whichever you prefer if you find it still too strong." And after that Michael just sat back down across the couch doing nothing in particular.

Unlike human beings time isn't much of a concern for Michael, and he was perfectly fine with staying still and silent for hours, even days and months, as long as it serves the purpose of his masters. In this sense being activated or not isn't much different for Michael. That being said, he does enjoy moving, talking and serving his masters actively. And he was indeed interested in Ethan more than any of his previous masters, as they were all much more predictable, treating him like a precious piece of art or something. But Ethan is different, as he was treating him like a part assistant, part friend with benefits, which was a bit baffling, but also interesting for Michael.