Disjointed (Zombie and hal7283) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Michael kept Ethan inside that room, feeding him regularly, cleaning him, then leave the room to dive back to his experiments. Since he only knew how to replenish himself, and replace existing parts if necessary, creating something new was certainly difficult. It wasn't long before the "parts' from his initial victims ran out, and he needed to get more, and each time he returned with new victims the factory was filled by the horrific screams of people being cut open alive.

A few days later Michael returned to the room he kept Ethan with great excitement. He knelt down and freed Ethan from the handcuffs. "Come Ethan, there's something I'd want to show you!"

Michael carried Ethan bridal style towards the space where he had been using as a work shop. The light was dim so it was hard to make out anything, but there was the silhouette of something massive that was covered by a large peice of fabric.

"Please......help............" a weak voice came to Michael's attention. He looked towards the source of the voice and found one of his latest victims crawling on the ground. Michael had took whatever he needed from him, leaving the man with everything from his chest down missing. But somehow even in such a horrific state, he was still "alive".

"Oh..right, I forgot about you...." Michael muttered as he walked up to him, and raised up his foot. "Thanks but I've already got what I need from you. So... goodbye." With a quick and powerful stomp he crushed the man's skull as if he was stepping on a cockroach. The remains of the man twitched for a few more seconds before finally stopping.

"Sorry, Ethan, I should've cleaned up the place beforehand." Michael turned to Ethan and smiled apologetically. Taking a life was really just like crushing a bug for Michael, as the one and only moral compass for Michael was the well being of his master. That was the way he was made. But even that core foundation of his being was now somewhat broken, by his maddening desire towards Ethan.

He quickly regained his excitement however and carried Ethan towards the large object covered in a huge cloth. He sat Ethan down on a chair and ran by the huge thing, and pulled the cloth off revealing what's underneath. The only good way to describe it was a massive pile of flesh, covered by what seemed to be a layer of slimy liquid. But if you look closely you'd discover that it was the collection of countless tube looking things which looked like tentacles of some deep sea creatures. But as strange and grotesque it looked, it was static, lifeless, like some strange avant-garde statue, or a pile of broken mannequin parts you could find in old dusty warehouses.

"Remembered you said you wanted tentacles? It took me quite some hard work to make all these!" Michael looked at Ethan and smiled, he took off his clothes then walked straight towards the countless tentacles head on, "sinking" into the pile of what used to be human flesh. As he completely disappeared under the tentacles everything seemed still, then suddenly the sound of cogs clicking and machines running came from deep inside. Slowly the countless tentacles began to twitch, to move, slowly lifting up and stretched out, as if awakening from a long slumber. Gradually Michael emerged again from the sea of swarming tentacles with his limbs remaining attached to them. He opened his eyes slowly and looked around, and said happily: "It worked! Oh Ethan look! It actually worked! All of them! I can feel all of them! Oh Ethan this is so weird...so...so.. wonderful!!"

The tentacles began to creep their way towards Ethan, and easily lifted him in mid air. Michael used the tentacles to bring Ethan close to him, and he covered Ethan's lips lovingly with his own. "I did it Ethan, I did it for you... Oh..Ethan, my master... my love... let me serve you... let me love you..." As he kissed Ethan the tentacles began to wrap themselves around Ethan's body, as if countless tongues were licking him at the same time. A tentacle wrapped around Ethan's length and began to stroke on it, while several thinner tentacles began to intrude into Ethan's entrance. Two tentacles "opened up" and covered Ethan's nipples, and began to suck on them wildly. It was wonderful since Michael could feel every inch of the tentacles surface, thus it was like making love with Ethan and violating everywhere simultaneously.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• hal7283

Throughout the few days, Ethan's fear was gradually replaced by curiosity and, weirdly, lust. It'd been a while since he had sex, and his body craved for it. So, when Michael showed up again and finally freed him, the man was certainly excited. Still scared, but excited to see what would happen. He'd grown used to the screams filling the silence and paid little attention to them. It wasn't like he could do anything to help them anyway.

As he was brought into the room, he shuddered slightly at the sight of Michael killing someone right before his eyes. He knew better than to say anything, though. It really seemed like the doll had grown mad with power. What was revealed next, however, completely took his breath away. His eyes wide, he looked over at Michael when he spoke again. "Those... Oh god..." He whispered, watching quietly as Michael walked right into the pile of tentacles. It was disgusting and arousing at the same time. Perhaps both of them were messed up just enough for one another.

His heart raced as the tentacles began to move, his cock hardening more and more with each passing second. As Michael showed again, Ethan simply couldn't find the proper words to say what he thought. His stomach curled as the tentacles reached him, his muscles tensing slightly in fear. He squirmed slightly, but was quickly calmed down by the other's kiss. There was no way for him to escape this... The best thing for him to do was to simply enjoy. "Mmha... Michael..." He moaned out, goosebumps covering his skin at the feeling. His toes curled in pleasure, eyes closing as he moved his hands, placing them on Michael's cheeks. "I'm not your master, Michael... You're mine." He whispered, as if fully submitting himself to the doll. "I'm sorry for making you upset... That won't happen again, Master." Ethan spoke, his cheeks flushing at the pleasure brought to him by the tentacles.

"I only want you. You can use my body, you can tear me apart, you can do whatever you want!.. That's what slaves are for..." Ethan smiled loosely, his plump lips parting with a soft exhale. He wasn't even sure he wanted to escape anymore. This was what he'd always wanted, wasn't it? Only one thing was missing until perfection. An audience to see his pleasure and suffering. He wanted people to see this, to know that his Master was able to bring him such pleasure. Like no one else could. To see him choke, to see him bleed, moan, scream, cry in pleasure that would be brought to him. Then his life will have reached its highest point.

Michael was overjoyed hearing what Ethan said, and responding to his excitement the tentacles began to intensify their movements, licking, caressing, sucking, stroking, crawling and creeping in and out of Ethan in a rhapsody of lust and desire. A thin tentacle intruded through Ethan's urethra and in a frantic desire to feel every inch of Ethan's body, even went all the way up to his bladder. Meanwhile the tentacles brought Ethan's body closer and lifted up his hip, from where Michael's penis was supposed to be a large, grotesque looking tentacle with countless bumps all over it extended out. The smaller tentacles which had entered Ethan's entrance earlier began to move towards different directions, and like some strange surgical tools they began to stretch Ethan's hole wide open, allowing the larger tentacle to gradually intrude inside, making a clearly visible bump on Ethan's belly. At the same time Michael's tongue extended inside Ethan's mouth, gradually creeping down his throat and even further, and further, through his stomach and down his intestines, and finally met with the monstrous tentacle which entered from below.

Michael was enjoying it all too much, making love with every single inch of Ethan's body both in and out. To be frank he'd prefer nobody but him would ever lay their eyes on Ethan's body. Ethan was HIS master, HIS slave, and even the damn light reflecting from his body should be HIS and HIS ALONE. But he knew there's still one little thing to bring Ethan even more pleasure, an audience. Luckily he figured out a way to solve that problem.

Suddenly sounds of people giggling and laughing filled up the factory, breaking the endless echo of the watery sound of tentacles. Out of nowhere a group of people occurred and surrounded Michael and Ethan. Strangely they were not afraid of the monstrosity in front of them and as Michael violated Ethan the crowd began to voice their insults, calling Ethan all the dirty names in the book, pointing fingers, laughing at the reactions of Ethan.

"Look at that guy! Taking in tentacles like that! Is he crazy?"

"More like perverted. How else could he enjoy being fucked by a monster like that?"

"What a dirty whore, have you no shame!?"

"I don't think he's even human, more like a sex toy if you ask me."

"Take that tentacle you dirty slave!"

The crowd were not actually real people, they were but empty shells animated by Michael's tentacles. Of course Michael had no intention to tell Ethan about it, and he intended to use them to satisfy Ethan's desires. In time he would break Ethan down so much that he wouldn't even care about being seen by others. But for now, the audience would do nicely.

Michael retracted his tongue back, replacing it with another thick tentacle down his throat, while he kissed and bit on Ethan's neck. "I love you Ethan... I love you...." He whispered in his ears as all of the tentacles around Ethan swelled in size, and the next moment cum began to burst out from each and every one of them, spraying all over Ethan's body from head to toe, and filling up his stomach and intestines almost to the point of exploding him. He retracted the tentacles in his mouth and from his rear, letting him throw up and pass down the white slimy liquid, splattering to the floor.

"The night is still young Ethan...I'll fuck you until there's nothing but ME in your head." Michael kissed Ethan's lips lovingly once again, and the next moment he stuck the tentacles back inside Ethan's body.

Ethan was sure this was what Heaven felt like. It seemed like every inch of his body was slowly burning up with pleasure, saliva dripping down from the side of his mouth as he let Michael have his way with his body. No... He didn't want to run away at all. This was what he needed most in life. There was nothing more he required. He would be happy to die like this.

As Michael's 'cock' was revealed, Ethan thought he would pass out. He screamed, choking up as the gigantic tentacle was shoved into him. More, more more! His body couldn't feel its limits anymore. He squirmed desperately, trying to get Michael to fuck him hard, mercilessly, like the whore he was. His eyes shot open at the sound of voices, cum bursting out of his cock when he realized there were people watching him. Yes, this was perfect! Incredible! Whore, sex toy, slut, slave!... He wanted to be called all that over and over again while he enjoyed it all.

Ethan's stomach churned again as he was filled with cum from all ends, from the inside and outside. It burst through his nose, his mouth, the tip of his cock, and his ass. It burned him, just as the vomit that left his mouth afterwards, but did he care? Absolutely not. "Master... Master!..." He cried out before their lips were sealed into another kiss. How could one body feel so much pleasure? He pulled away from the kiss, desperately breathing in air to voice his needs. "Harder, Master! Faster! I can take more, I want more, I need more!" He begged, his mouth staying open wide, as an invitation for tentacles to come inside, down his throat. He wanted to be constricted completely, deprived of oxygen on the verge of suffocating, he wanted to be fucked from all ends, he wanted to feel pain, he wanted to bleed... He wanted it all. All that Michael could give him. His body couldn't be satisfied anymore. He would always want more.

"Ah.... Ethan...Ethan... Ethan!!" Michael repeated the name of his lovely master/slave endlessly, almost as if he had forgot how to speak, and all he remembered was "Ethan." When ever Ethan came he would cum also, releasing seemingly endless amount of himself, then begin anew. There was no telling how much time have passed, as all Michael could care was to violate, to torture, to love Ethan endlessly. He was careful not the pass the thin and fine line which would seriously threaten Ethan's life, but as time went by he found it increasingly difficult.

After an untold amount of climax Michael stopped all movements of his tentacles and simply suspended Ethan in mid air. He pulled out the tentacle in Ethan's mouth and brought Ethan close to him, looking at the face which was covered by tears, saliva, and cum. He kissed Ethan gently and licked the slimes off his face. He then looked at Ethan and said in a gentle voice: "Ethan, there's something I need to ask... Do you love me? Do you want to spend eternity with me so I could take care of you, love you, kiss you touch you lick you bite you fuck you suck you strangle you burn you cut you tear you apart and violate you torture you rape you again and again and again and again and again until the end of time?"

Ethan's body didn't feel real anymore. Pleasure had overtaken his entire being by now. He could only think of how good it felt and how he didn't want to stop... Ever. Michael was filling him up over and over again, until his own cum was drained completely from his cock. Even after that he came a few times, but it wasn't sperm that came out anymore, it was blood. It hurt like hell, but he felt like it only brought them closer, only brought him more bliss.

As Michael stopped, Ethan could barely keep himself conscious. The long question sparked arousal in him again, even though his body protested against it. It took him a moment to realize what Michael was actually asking... But there was only one possible answer to that. "Yes... Forever..." He trailed off before finally slipping away. He wasn't sure if Michael would stop fucking him after he'd passed out, but he didn't care. He felt satisfied, at least until he woke up again.

Ethan could remember waking up a few times, filled with pain as his body was taken apart and put together over and over again, his limbs turned into ones with joints, his face remade, his digestive system taken out entirely... He wouldn't exist anymore as a human. He could finally fulfill his existence. He would be able to take all that Michael had, without being afraid of hurting his mortal body. He wouldn't have a body that could get hurt anymore.

The first time he took a glance at himself in the mirror, Ethan was petrified. It took him a while to get full control over his new, powerful body, but Michael was patient with him. Soon enough he was able to stretch himself, to make certain parts bigger or smaller, and finally, finally he was able to take Michael at his full potential. It was blissful... And no longer interrupted by sleep or anything of the sort. Neither of them needed that.

They only needed to feed once in a while. Hunting with his lover was just as good as fucking. Hearing the desperate screams of people they killed, tasting their blood, feeling their bodies replenishing his strength... There really couldn't be anything better. The two of them lived forever, moving from town to town, spreading the fear until they became an urban legend. Two doll-like creatures who would kill ruthlessly, leaving no trace of the bodies. Around the parts where they killed, people could sometimes hear screams, moans, sounds of merciless fucking in some abandoned building. They would never die, and they would always be together. Wasn't it perfect?

The end.