Disjointed (Zombie and hal7283) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Ethan smiled gratefully, continuing to eat the breakfast until he had finished it all. As the doll took the tray, he nodded, carefully moving his legs to sit on the edge of the bed instead of leaning against the pillow. He had to get to work tomorrow, the day after tomorrow at worst case scenario. "I'll do it myself." He said with a soft sigh as he took the first aid kit, first applying cream to the cuts on his chest. "I'd like you to find me something comfortable to wear... Sweats, some shirt and a sweater." He decided as he gently bandaged his chest to make sure nothing got infected, then began taking care of his groin, thighs and finally - his cock, balls and ass. Last night really was something out of this world...

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• hal7283

"Sure.. but you're sure you don't need my help? Especially back there." Michael smiled teasingly as he get up from the bed and walked to the closet, he began to look for clothes for Ethan while keeping an eye on the human. Judging from how swiftly Ethan tended to his wounds he seemed quite good at this. Michael wondered did Ethan had a lot of practice? Which is more than possible considering how insatiable he was last night. Michael chuckled lightly as he imagined how ordinary men would react to his master's sexual appetite.

He returned soon with the clothes and put them on the bed. "So... what's the plan for today? I suggest you rest a bit more since we stayed up pretty late last night."

Ethan shook his head, trying to ignore the teasing tone. Today was a resting day, for his body and his spirit, so to say. "I won't refuse an actual massage, though." He finally replied, after having taken care of his wounds. Once the doll was back, the man put on his clothes, motioning for Michael to stand up so he could use him as support. "I don't want to sleep, if that's what you're suggesting. If I sleep any more, I'll go out of rhythm. As for the plan... Probably some TV, then I promised my boss I would get some work done. That's when you'll model for me. At the end of the day I will get that massage, nothing else." He mumbled while trying to stand up. "I definitely hope you don't mind cleaning... Plus, I still have some boxes that should be unpacked. Will you help me with that?" He asked, looking up into the doll's eyes.

"Certainly." Michael smiled looking back at Ethan. He found himself more intrigued by this new master by the second. He don't mind serving his masters and help out whenever, whatever he can, but it's probably the first time that anyone asked him to help cleaning and unpack. Party because those who was able to get him usually belonged to the higher end of society and never needed to bother witb such things. More importantly because he was always treated either as an object to study and admire, or an outlet for desire.

"Alright then. Cleaning and unpacking you say? Where shoukd I start?" Michael asked with anticipation.

Ethan leaned fully on Michael, using him as support to be able to stand. "The kitchen, first. I'll just sit down somewhere and tell you what goes where, okay?" He smiled slightly, slowly beginning to walk. Sure, it hurt, but he always found it better to walk around as much as he could to get himself better. Not too much, of course. "There..." He breathed out as they eached the kitchen and he was able to sit down on the chair, groaning quietly in pain. "Start with the box right there." He muttered as he pointed at the box nearest the sink. "There's mostly cutlery and utensils there... Most cutlery goes to that drawer. From right to left, put spoons, then forks, then knives. Teaspoons go in the smaller section of the drawer." He explained as well as he could. Ethan couldn't really treat Michael as just a doll... If anything, he saw the other as his assistant, perhaps his maid, or butler, or whatever one would call this.

Helping Ethan unpacking was easy enough, as Michael could pretty much do this tirelessly. After finishing the boxes in the kitchen Michael let Ethan instruct him on the rest of the boxes scattered around the house. He sighed in relief seeing everything now in place, and he helped Ethan to the couch in the living room. "You just take it easy there while I clean the place up." Michael smiled as he held the broom in his hand

Ethan felt great satisfaction when the doll finished unpacking the boxes. Once he was on the couch in the living room, the man grabbed his tablet, getting comfortable on the couch. "Wait a little bit... Can you take your clothes off? I just need a few sketches right now." He muttered, showing no signs of embarrassment this time. "And also... Make your cock hard, I'm gonna need that." He added while opening the drawing program.

Michael raised his eyebrow when he he heard the request, but soon smiled and answered: "Of course Ethan." He unbuttoned his shirt, taking it off and threw it aside, then he took off his pants in one swift movement without hesitation. He walked in front of Ethan showing no attempt to cover his body, stroking on his length a few times and soon it was standing firm in the air.

"Alright then, is the lighting Okay? Good? What about the poses? Should I just stand here? Or you have some special requests? Just so you know I don't get tired like ordinary people so you can ask all the difficult poses you want. Convenient heh?"

Ethan smiled at the doll, nodding before he reached to pull him closer. "I always have trouble when I need to draw a sex scene..." He muttered as he gently turned the other, carefully inspecting his cock. "Okay, now stay just like this." He muttered as he began sketching in his tablet. Once he was done with the first one, he noted the basic shapes and glanced up at Michael. "Now hold it, like you were jerking off, but don't move..." He asked again, turning him again to see from all sides. Ethan didn't seem too uncomfortable with having it so close to himself, rather focused on drawing. Having a model like this was far easier than trying to find reference pictures, obviously.

Michael smiled as he followed Ethan's instructions. The close distance as well as the careful gaze wasn't uncomfortable for Michael. In fact it felt natural for him, being watched and studied. That was how a doll like him was usually treated. And to be honest Michael had always liked the look in people's eyes when they studied him, a kind of focus only seen in certain types of people: artists, craftsmen, or researchers, scientists, no matter whether it's art or knowledge, or even enlightenment they were trying to look for.

"So... sex scenes? You said you are a, what was it again... multimedia designer, working on video games? What sort of video games have sex scenes?" Michael asked teasingly, even though he could guess what kind of game Ethan is probably working on. "If you need sex scenes, you'll need more poses other than just jerking off. What's next in line? A blow job? Or you want a close look from behind?"

Ethan looked up at the doll when he started speaking, raising his eyebrows. "This... Michael, a lot of video games have sex scenes. The one I'm working on is a fantasy-based one, but I imagine most dicks look the same. I am going to need more things, but right now just your cock is enough." He muttered, looking down at his tablet again. "There's a scene in which a character is caught masturbating by the main character, so I need to make it look realistic enough..." He trailed off, moving to a blank page after saving.

"Oh, this is unrelated, but last night I was thinking... Do you have tentacles anywhere?" He asked, curiously looking up. "Okay, now... Stand a bit further away, so I can see you whole. It'd be best if you leaned against the wall or something. Tilt your head slightly, relax, you can bite your lip or something of the sort. Actually, no, don't do that. Just the pose." Ethan muttered absentmindedly, using his thumb to get the proportions right.

"Tentacles?" Michael said surprised, he leaned on the wall and posed as instructed by Ethan. Michael chuckled and continued: "And you thought about it last night? So what? You want me to violate you with tentacles if I had those? Sorry to disappoint you but I am but a doll made to look like 'humans'. Even I can stretch and shrink some parts of mine doesn't mean I can have parts which you don't have."

Ethan sighed, showing his obvious disappointment. "Whenever I write about them, or draw them, I really want to know what they actually feel like. It's too bad you don't have them." He muttered softly, continuing his sketching. "Stretch and shrink... Does that work with your cock, too?" The man asked, stopping for a moment as he looked up, waiting for the answer. He always wanted bigger, stronger, rougher, so it was no surprise he'd ask something like this.

"My penis? Yes it can strech, to a certain extent." Michael smiled weakly. By now he was beginning to get used to Ethan's immense sexual appetite. He continued to pose for Ethan submissively. Even though he had a erected penis in his fingers he wasn't really aroused, as he could control all the parts of his body and make it appear that he was excited. In his mind he took a back seat and dived into his own thoughts.

"Tentacles heh?" Michael thought about Ethan's earlier question. Such thoughts had never occurred to him in his existence, as all of his previous owners were more than satisfied with how he looked by default, and Ethan's crave for more was intriguing to say the least. He didn't lie when he said that all he had were human parts, "But what if..." he thought to him self, but soon shook the thought away. Ethan, this human, isn't worth the risk. At least... not for now.

Ethan looked up curiously once again. "To what extent? Can you show me right now?" He questioned, his sexual appetite big even when he was tired out from last night. The man looked down at his doodles, fixing a few lines here and there before switching to yet another blank page. "Get on your knees now, your ass turned to me. Arch your back a little bit... Spread your legs, too." He instructed the other, shifting slightly as he tried to get more comfortable before starting to draw the basic shapes. Since these were just sketches, he didn't try to make the lines clean or even color anything. He just noted how the limbs worked, what was the distance and all that. "So... Only human parts, huh? You can be taken apart, though. Maybe there's a way to get other things in you like that?"

"Maybe later. I'm afraid that if you see it you won't be in the mood of sketching anymore." Michael smiled as turned around and got on his knees to pose as instructed, revealing his rear to Ethan's eyes. He listened to Ethan talking about taking him apart and he immediately turned his head back and said: "NO Please! Um... I mean... yes technically you can take me apart and attach things to me... but no such parts exist in this world... Parts for a living doll isn't something easy to come by."

Ethan laughed, nodding slightly. "Fair enough." He chuckled, continuing his work. He only stopped at the sudden outburst, blinking a few times in obvious confusion. "Alright, alright... It's a shame, though. Tentacles would have been so much fun... I keep trying to imagine how good they'd feel, but I guess the closest thing to it would be your tongue, and that's only one thing." Ethan sighed in disappointment, fixing the back curve of his sketch. He hummed softly to himself, lifting his head once he finished up. "Okay, now show me." He ordered, too curious to just forget - he wanted to see how big it could get.

"Alright then, now look closely..." Michale walked closer to Ethan as he stroked on his length, with one hand, and rubbed on the tip with the palm of the other. Slowly but surely the already erected length gained in both length and width, bloating in size as if it was a balloon, and soon it became larger than any human beings have the rights to be. In fact the size of the penis now rivals that of a horse's, with veins visible all over it. The big member looked almost grotesque, but most of all it looked bizarre and out of place, when it was attached to the delicate and beautiful doll.

Ethan's eyes went wide as he stared at the other's cock get bigger and bigger, soon appearing like something out of a dream - or nightmare. He blinked a few times, biting down on his lip as a soft whine slipped out and he set his tablet away. "Just one round." The man muttered, understanding well enough he'd regret the decision, but merely seeing it was enough to drive him crazy. He reached for Michael's neck, pulling him down for a kiss as he closed his eyes, almost scared to touch his dick. Gently trailing his fingers over it, the man groaned softly, rubbing at the slit.

"Wow wow, take it easy Ethan." Michael smiled as he moved away from Ethan slightlly as and the size of his member shrunk rapidly, returning to its normal size. "This is getting in the way. And besides, if I use that size to thrust in you the next thing I'll have to do for you is your funeral. But don't worry, I'll fill you up in no time." Michael moved closer and kissed Ethan passionately, while his hands traversed Ethan's body, shedding of the clothes with ease. Last night Ethan was quite eager to get down to the real deal so Michael had no opportunity to explore the body of his new master, thus he was paying much attention in his touches, feeling, remembering every curve of the body under him.

Ethan whined softly, showing his clear dissatisfaction when the doll's cock shrunk back to normal. "You're supposed to listen to my wishes... And I want that inside of me." The man muttered, pressing his lips against Michael's neck. His body being wrapped in bandages was quite a big mood killer for him, apparently, as soon he pushed the doll away, sighing quietly. "No, you know... Nevermind. This feels weird." He murmured, sitting up slowly. "I still want to try... Oh, how about I suck you off? I mean, you can cum, right?" Ethan questioned as he shifted to his knees, grinning slightly. "You could totally fuck my face." He added, tugging Michael closer, already parting his lips.

"I am listening to your command. I just wanted to prepare you for it, and perhaps increase the size gradually so I don't torn you apart, and it being so huge was getting in the way. But yeah, I guess we could begin with me fucking your face." Michae smiled as he grabbed his penis, which began to swell in size again. Michael pointed the huge member at Ethan's face, "You might want to use your hands as well." Michael smiled as he moved his waist just slightly back and forth, pushing the large member against Ethan's mouth. The organ was so large that it couldn't really fit through Ethan's mouth, but Michael was content with the softness of Ethan's lips and his tongue over the slit of his length.

Ethan ignored whatever Michael was saying, only focusing on the huge cock coming his way. He groaned softly after realizing it wouldn't fit and pulled away slightly. "Make it thinner. What's the point if it doesn't even fit?" He complained, beginning to lick and nibble at the sides, licking his balls as well. Having a doll like Michael was proving to be worth the amount of money he paid. The man let out a soft moan as he took the head of his cock inside, his teeth grazing the surface as it was still big. Grabbing Michael's hand,Ethan placed it on his hand, then lightly gripped his hips. He doubted he'd be able to suck him off properly... So the best way to go was for the doll to literally fuck his face, as if it was his ass.

Michael adjusted the size of the length as requested. It was still only barely enough to fit through Ethan's mouth, but he figured making it any smaller would be too "comfortable" for his master's liking. He slowly pushed the giant member in, and felt Ethan's teeth grazing the surface. It wasn't uncomfortable for Mich as he simply adjusted the hardness of the surface. He contined to push it in until it reached deep down Ethan's throat, yet a large part of his length was still outside.

Michael slowly pulled the length out, he caressed Ethan's hair gently and said: "I'm going to start moving. Don't blame me if you end up puking your breakfast out." The moment he finished the sentence his fingers grabbed on to Ethan's head and pulled hia head against himself, thrusting the huGE length deep inside. and just like Ethan wanted he began to move his waist fiercely back and forth, literally fucking Ethan's mouth. Each thruat went deep down Ethan's throat which mafe Michael a bit worried if Ethan would suffocate because of this.

Ethan moaned quietly as his cock was pushed inside, barely leaving him able to breathe. He managed to nod slightly as Michael spoke before the length was forced into his mouth. The man felt tears forming and running down his cheeks as he gripped the part of the doll's cock that didn't fit into his mouth. He began stroking it harshly, eyes closing as his mouth was used and violated by the huge, throbbing organ. Barely any air reached his lungs, but for now it was enough. He realized he must've lookd rather submissive and slutty - which was exactly what he was. He didn't mind when his lovers called him a slut, or even a whore... No, being talked to like that honestly turned him on. As he continued pleasing the doll with his mouth, the man began feeling lightheaded, but only increased the speed of his hand. He couldn't wait already to taste Michael's cum.