Persona 4 & Devil Survivor 2 AU mash-up

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I have a really hard time using my fingers to write what my head wants. I love my imagination and it loves me, but my fingers seem to hate me sometimes. Hah.

Haha, we should Yosha! more often.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• MaryWeather

• InkompleteWish

True, that.

That's our 'We did good' cry now?

There, i hope it is a good reply. :p

It was better when it was still just in my head though. XD

The reply itself was good. I do have one point to clarify though; I based my last post in the knowledge that Souji, Yosuke and Hibiki are all still third years and Alcor a fourth year since my idea was for him to have college abroad that's why the favor.

I'm slightly okay with my post. Hope it was fine for you guys.

Your turn [;

How is Hibiki so cool??? XD XD Je l'adore~ So cool and quiet and serious XD

And you,

! Lookie here, buster, I almost cried so you need to calm it down with that! All kidding aside, that was an excellent post. You're quite the writer.

Looking forward to seeing Souji's reaction,

!

Thanks.... I think. I'm horrible at writing emotional scenes. Need to improve more.

No, no you're not at all! And that was a compliment btw yes haha. Sorry if it didn't seem as such. I was just really emotional XD You're great at writing emotional scenes as far as I'm concerned!

-dies- Please, my heart can't take that much. I felt a little too much reading your post. Like, it's beautiful. Too much emotions I'm feeling for one morning. I fangirl, then I get 'pissed'(*cough* marriage *cough*), then I get all warm, then I tear up, and sfdsfdsfdsfsfds. Well, I should get started on my reply. Wish me luck. Faust, you are the definitely quite the writer. This is a compliment, by the way.

I hope I can put just the right amount of emotion in my next reply for Souji.

I'm looking forward to writing his reaction. ^.^

Hibiki is so cool. *.*

Thanks, you both. But I still need to improve sincd my standards for myself when it comes to writing is quite higher than normal. Can't really be satisfied otherwise.

Hibiki was indeed cool and quite amusing..for me anyways.

Of course. I understand where you're coming from. I also feel the same about my writing, even when people compliment me like crazy about it. Hah. I mean, it feels good when they do, but y'know.

So friends,

, and
, I was hoping to play a small game with you guys involving our characters. My life outside of the internet completely and utterly revolves around coffee (I am a barista) and so I like to try and guess what my favorite characters or characters I RP favorite coffee is. So at work today I did it for our characters. I was wanting to see if you agreed or disagreed with what I came up with. It's fun for me and I thought it might be mildly entertaining for you guys.

For Yosuke I figured he wouldn't like coffee period. So when he goes to a coffee shop or Starbucks in this case, he orders whatever is the sweetest thing he can find. He loves chocolate frappuccinos and he'll add extra chocolate or caramel to it. Something to make it even sweeter. He also only ever drinks cold drinks, but in winter if Souji teases him about it then he'll order hot chocolate XD

For Souji, I thought he would be rather simple in his coffee tastes. I think if he's drinking coffee in the morning he takes it black, but as the day goes on, if he has coffee, he'll add milk or a flavoring to it, but not both. If he doesn't add milk then his favorite flavoring would be toffee nut because it's not too sweet like hazelnut and it has a salty taste to it.

Alcor was difficult, but I think I managed! I think he doesn't drink coffee that often, if he ever. I think he prefers tea, but if he has to have coffee he'll drink a doppio con panna, which is two shots of espresso and whipped cream. If he's having a particularly long day he'll have a triple con panna with three shots instead of two. And if he wants something cold and coffee related he'll get a caffe espresso frappuccino which has only coffee in it, but also comes with espresso whipped cream. He was tough because I didn't think he liked plain black coffee like Souji, but he definitely wouldn't want something terribly sweet like Yosuke. Is that accurate? He was definitely the tough one out of the four.

Hibiki, I think, drinks marble macchiatos which is dark chocolate, white chocolate, milk, and then the espresso shots are poured on top with a chocolate drizzle to finish it off. It starts off fairly bitter but as you get close to finishing the drink it tastes sweeter. I think he'll take it hot or iced and if he's having a long day he'll take a caramel macchiato, which far less sweeter than the marble macchiato. I also think, to gross out Yosuke but he does like it, he'll drink Orange Mocha, which is chocolate, espresso, milk, and... well basically orange juice all mixed together XD

Hibiki and Alcor were definitely the hardest for me, but I think I got it XD Let me know if I got it right! For as long as I've been a barista I can practically look at person and tell what kind of coffee they like so I would love to see if I'm accurate. If not, then what kind of coffees do you think your character would like? And not just yours! Let me know if you think I was a hit or miss on all of them XD Tell me what you think these people drink XD

Quite accurate on the coffee part, but Alcor just doesn't drink any kind of tea. I find him as having a refined taste but all the same quite traditional but always willing for something new.

Yeah. Compliments are nice and makes my ears flutter, but I still remain tough on myself when it comes to criticizing my own work.

You're very accurate in Souji's tastes towards coffee. In addition though, I imagine him also having a taste for tea, especially Earl Grey, but he can be quite picky with his drinks. I also imagine him alternating between coffee and tea each day, because it depends. On what? His mood, what he might be eating with the drinks, the weather, something like that.

There are times however, where I can get very satisfied with my work. I have some areas where I feel very comfortable with writing. But there are areas, where I just can't seem to get the hang of and writing it... feels awkward. But hey, we're always improving. Though sometimes I do get very tough on myself and then it does get frustrating, haha. But I guess I improve more that way. I also need to work on being more descriptive.

The times I get satisfied with my works are few and far in-between. My post before the last one was one of those times. I couldn't make it any better, at my current level anyways. At least, that's what I think.

Rarely, do I ever get satisfied with my works. My works that I do get satisfied with however, I remember them a lot clearer than some of my other works, for some reason. I don't know how satisfied I can get at where I am, because I don't really know what level I'm at right now. But I definitely could use a lot of improvement.

That's the thing; When you work, strive for perfection but never try to achieve it. Because then if you achieve perfection then your work won't get any better, just worse. And sometimes perfection is not the best there is.

I thought about 'happiness' when I read this.

When you live, strive for happiness but never try to achieve it. Because then if you achieve happiness then your life won't get any better, just worse. And sometimes the happiness you have now is not the best there is.

Haha, I had written an essay on happiness a while back and the concept was so vague that I had such a hard time writing a decent one.

But with that change of topic aside, it's like I'm Souji listening to Alcor's pearls of wisdom.

That's some really good advice.

That's quite something. But for me I kinda like achieving happiness..and once I do, I find another one. Like when you make a dream come, what do you do next? Find a new one..or something of the like.

And pearls of wisdom huh? Well.. someone did tell me that I have the mindset of a 60 years old philosophy professor. [;

I didn't intend to make him seem cool but thanks anyway i guess. XD I am still trying to figure out how his personality will evolve inside the rp. For now i want him to be slightly detached to others. So that's why he is reacting like he is. But i have to say, the ideas and response in my mind are better than the ones i write down. It's not because i forget them but rather because i have a movie going in my head and am not able to write down the lines for the actor. XD

Well, i never thought about what he drinks actually but you have a good idea. I, myself, am not a coffee person. But given that i only tried the 'normal' ones like black coffee or expresso. I might have to try the sweet versions now. :) But thanks, i think i'll stick with that for now.

I am happy even by small things. Patting my cat, eating something nice, etc. I am a person that is happy with what i got. I might have wishes and dreams but i can't say that i am not happy if i don't get them.

I guess to me, happiness is a goal that lies towards the end of a difficult road that humans struggle to finish. Society strives to attain happiness through immediate means because they believe that they’ll be completely satisfied once something happens the way they want it to. People tend to be more in tune with their happiness because they enjoy the journey without a reason to do so besides living life.

Or at least, that what's I had written in my essay, or something like that. I can't quote it word for word, haha. It was based on John Stuart Mill's quote.

But y'know, feeling happy when you complete in a certain goal in your life, and then finding a new one that you want to accomplish... I actually like that, and I bet I do that a lot more than I think I do.

Ah, the essay was hard to write anyway.

And yes, pearls of wisdom.

Since a pearl is formed by oysters from a grain of sand that irritates it over time and the pearl is merely a buildup of residue to isolate it, it's like something people have learned from adversity over time, and often hang onto and usually pass onto others(harvesting the pearl). LOL.

A 60 years old philosophy professor's mindset huh? - Well, that's one way of describing someone with pearls of wisdom. :}

He does also give off a sense of detachment, which is probably the reason why I think he's cool. I'm also happy by small things, but I also think that I'll be happy with accomplishing goals in life. I mean, the sense of accomplishment would probably be like a natural high to me. :D

That's quite the analysis. But it does prove its point, so all the better.

Btw, still anticipating how you guys will respond. Reminded again that it is still just the first day. XD