Persona 4 & Devil Survivor 2 AU mash-up

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Haha, since it's still the first day, I'm trying my best to decide how Souji would react to Alcor's scene. I'd have to balance things out, seeing as he's usually indifferent, but changes that up a bit when he's with Alcor. And there's also the fact that it's still the first day. LMAO.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• MaryWeather

• InkompleteWish

Hey. I actually think I have a good idea. Thought of it just now. YES. Hopefully my fingers will love me this time around.

Best of luck then. If not then..well..you can just blame the keyboard.

Haha, thanks! If I don't feel that satisfied, I'll just blame the keyboard then.

Mmhhmm. I'm gonna leave you alone so that you can write your reply. Gonna watch a movie. Might get some additional ideas.

It is still just the first day, isn't it? How insane is that? XD So much has happened in so little time, but it makes me excited for day 2. Oh I can only imagine.

Movies are great inspiration! So I'm gonna sound like a hipster, but I promise I'm not it's just my personal preference but I tend to watch vintage or foreign films most of the time. My co-workers always laugh at me cause they'll be talking about all these modern films and I'm like "I saw X-Men once." XD (Though I am a huge fan of Quentin Tarantino). But anyway, the reason I bring it up is because I'm currently taking a course on International Cinema and we've watched some amazing foreign films and they're incredibly inspirational and help me think of new ideas all the time. I just got out of the course today and we watched a really good Japanese film from the 1950s.

So even though I worked my way all around the bush, the gist is that I agree with you that movies can help generate good ideas and inspire writers XD

And I'm glad you guys found my coffee suggestions accurate! ^_^

I'm going to hop off here for now so I can study (not for international cinema but another class haha).

, I look forward to your response!

It's your turn, hun.

Well, I did it, friends. Not really satisfied with some parts, but I think I did okay. I hope.

I'm tired. Haha.

Also, I had to put the mood song on listenonrepeat because I felt that it might have been too short for the part. XD I need to work on my dialogue skills. Pshh.

How indeed will it all end? XD Excellent reply, my deart. I knew you could do it and I'm glad you didn't wave that white flag!

comment_pyNXdAzZg486AQ06kWPAEBHlSieWkE8Q.gif

Ah nothing nothing. I'm just saying I'm proud of her for writing what she wanted rather than giving up and writing something she wasn't proud of. It's not worth it to wave that white flag and give up XD Going all the way produces amazing results, such as her reply. ^_^

Thank you! And I agree. How will this beautiful drama end? I'm feeling very good right now. I can't stop smiling. Doh. I can't wait to reply more. I spent the whole day writing. Well, I ate too. Looking forward to Alcor's reaction.

Looking forward to your reply, my deart! And thank you! I'm glad I didn't wave that white flag either.

It was mostly my keyboard's fault though, for my... conflicts with some parts. LMAO. *WINK*

Ah, I'm happy.

Well, time for more improvement. YUS.

Posted my response. I hope you all enjoy~ I apologize in advance for Yosuke’s childishness/foolishness.

And

, I apologize for the physical and verbal abuse haha. Je suis désolé! OTL

That makes me really happy! Hahah! I could have sworn everyone would have thought of him as annoying. Truly, you have no idea how happy I am to hear you thought he was cute hahah

I agree, OMFG. So adorable.

Pliss girl, he was cute as fu*k. The usage of that bag was gold. And omg, his neediness and how he was so dramatic and yusssss. Oh, more drama. And... synergy. XD

Alright guise. This is very random, but

and I were talking about what would each character wear to a pajama party and so, we got curious as to what they would wear. Basically, based on your idea of your character, what would you think they would wear. It's not like when your character's alone, cause that's when they would wear anything, or nothing at all. It's what they would wear around people, I suppose.

Haha, you can either describe your pajama thing or post a picture of it. This is just for curiosity's sake. XD

This is for Souji.

Animal-Costume-Fox-Adult-Onesie-Kigurumi-Pajamas.jpg

And this is for Yosuke.

a0078f0d51d545b0235dc3c6ab89897d.jpg

Now, the reason we chose these pajamas for them, it's because it shows that rivals can also be the best of friends. And that... the fox didn't eat the rabbit this time. And also because... my nickname for her is Mel-bun and her nickname for me is Viv-Fox. And... the pjs kinda fits them, don't you think? Like, personality-wise.

Also, You-Bun and Sou-Fox. LMAO.

- - - Updated - - -

*throws bags back at you*

The more I look at them the more I want those pajamas hahah! They're so cute! We're literally becoming our characters more and more each day.

Can you imagine Souji and Yosuke having a sleep over and Yosuke's sitting in his pajamas with pocky in his mouth and he gets frustrated with Souji and pulls his tail? XD XD

*throws 15--no more no less--bags at you*

Gosh, I don't usually sleep in that much clothing, cause... the heat, but wearing it around when I'm at a sleepover sounds like fun. Fox onesie, LMAO. I imagine Souji wanting to sleep in lesser clothing as well, but that's just me.

And yes, I could totally imagine that. OMFG, it's so adorable. And then, Souji would just stare at him for a couple of seconds, grab the box of pocky, narrow his eyes, then just devour it everything in one gulp.

*throws... bigger bags at you*

omg that would start a war! Yosuke would keep pulling his tail and Souji would keep eating his damn pocky XD It's never ending! Alcor and Hibiki would have to stop it XD

*pelts you with never-ending bags* Don't make me get hysterical like Yosuke-chan!!!

I'll have to throw more bags at you tomorrow because it's my bedtime. Good night! I bid you all adieu. *bows*