Persona 4 & Devil Survivor 2 AU mash-up

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I just literally loved every word Alcor said to Hibiki. Haha~ THOSE CHIPS.

Well, I'm going to go somewhere tomorrow to get Persona 1 and 2(Both Collector's Edition), Persona 3 and Final Fantasy 1 and 2. All for PSP. I'm also going to go another day to get a PS Vita for 95 bucks. LOL.

I'll get started on my reply now.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• MaryWeather

• InkompleteWish

Thank you even though I wasn't able to write exactly what I planned since I was also too far thinking into the future of the plot.

Btw, in Persona 2..I think..when you get to fight Philemon don't use Armageddon. He'll survive it and will counterattack with something even more powerful..and that will be like total overkill since max life is 999 and Armageddon damages an exact 9999.

Ahhhh all those games! I hope you have so much fun with them XD Persona 3 was my first Persona game so even though 4 is my favorite I have strong feelings for 3. But 2 is an amazing game; I absolutely adore it. The characters appealed so much to me.

I restarted Persona 4 Golden because of our conversation the other day. I beat the original but I never beat Golden so it's time to go and try again and have a new team and new personas and ahh... So much fun XD Although I need to beat Persona Q... I just hate these dungeons so much T_T

Haha! Thanks for the tip, leader~

I plan on watching a couple of Persona 4 episodes before continuing with my reply. I'm going to have so much fun with all of them, omg. I love dungeon crawlers. They could get a bit frustrating though. I usually grind a bit before advancing through the dungeon.

anytime you watch an episode and want a companion let me know! Since I've already played the game it doesn't matter what episodes. Nothing will be a spoiler. You definitely get a lot of Souji and Yosuke interactions in just the first few episodes. Plus you get to see how cool Souji is and how much of a dork Yosuke is XD (but between you and me I have the highest amount of affection for Teddie XD I adore him haha!) Well, I suppose I would say I have a tie between Teddie and Yosuke as my favorites XD

I GOT THE GAMES TODAY. YUHDFSIDSJD. I CANT WAIT TO PLAY DEM. First I gotta reply to this RP. God damn it, I couldn't watch the anime or reply to the RP today because I had to go get the games and I got lost trying to meet the person who sold the games. Busy busy busy tomorrow~ :D And OKAI, I'll tell you when I'm going to be watching them. And ooooh, he gave me a 3DS Devil Survivor Overclocked game for free~

Ohhhh Devil Survivor! I have Overclocked, but I have the second Devil Survivor game for the regular DS. AS far as I know there were minimal changes to Devil Survior 2 for the 3DS.
, would you know if there were a lot of changes? And drama is good XD I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

But Zero, definitely let me know which game you start first and how you like it! Honestly, instead of playing P4 again I should go ahead and beat Devil Survivor. I never did so now would be a good time. In fact, I think i might do that!

I got Persona 4 and Persona 4 Golden (yeah i loved that game and bought a Vita for the 'extended' Version), played Persona 3 and Digital Devil Saga 2, Strange Journey and others. I also got Persona Q but i am not done with that one yet. I love Shin Megami Tensei games. :D

And

why the hell do you get a game for free? Something like that never happens to me. XD

ahhhh Digital Devil Sagaaaaa!!! I haven't played the second one but I truly adore that series. It was made for me hahah! I read a great crossover where the P4 characters were basically fused with their personas and turned to cannibalism. It was so great. I have strange journey but I didn't play though much of it. And I'm at the last stage of PQ but I hate these freakin dungeons so much....

Dammit! Persona to character fusion is already taken!? I was even gonna put that idea into this RP as an ultimate psyche manifestation.

DAMMIT!

It was a fanfic! But I actually thought you could host an RP of something really cool like that or even include it in this one. I'm a huge fan of Digital Devil Saga so I would love a crossover of DDS and P4, but it sounds like you have something really cool planned! Go through with it!

, I just wanted to mention (while Zero is working on her response) that we planned what Souji and Yosuke would be doing for her response. In her response it might seem like there's a tiny bit of godmodding from Souji to Yosuke, but we discussed it and I completely agreed to everything we talked about. So it's very minimal, but we wanted to bring it up to you just in case it's completely unacceptable.

We wanted Souji and Yosuke to be at the same place at the same time, but the only way to make that happen is for Zero to go ahead and write it in her response even though Yosuke wouldn't technically have agreed to it. To make it so we met up by the time my next response occurred I told her that Yosuke would agree to it so she could include him.

Well, kind of! We wanted to surprise you guys and avoid spoilers. If that's okay.

Very well. I'll judge it once it's posted.

Btw, will the OCs be allowed to have sex with some side characters? Just wanted to know if you guys are comfortable that your OCs wont be the first of the others.

Any time.

Btw, so it's gonna be Souji/Yosuke then? -waggles eyebrows- [;

Perhaaaaaaaps XD But then again maybe not XD All will be revealed soon~

- - - Updated - - -

But Zero would like you know that we don't know for sure because she really likes the Souji/Yosuke bromance rather than bromance XD So only time will tell hahah!

Ho? I'm not blind. Yosuke is VERY attached to Souji.. then again so is Alcor.. and my next post will be concentrated on what Hibiki told him before the meeting.

Was thinking that if you two do go for each other then I might allow Alcor some unrequited love. Would be a challenge to write since I'm not even sure how that would turn out, realistically... especially with all the background that I've already managed to create for Alcor.

Erm, 'bromance rather than bromance'?

Hahah no, no you're not blind! But I wouldn't count on SouYo just yet.

Oh! I meant to say bromance rather than romance. XD oops.