Persona 4 & Devil Survivor 2 AU mash-up

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Yes, I agree. Please always share these links, Faust. And Mary, okay, I'll be looking forward to it, as usual! ^.^

To be honest, I'd prefer a threesome with two Alcors, rather than three different OCs. Cause then it'd technically be a one on one. However, that'd be for the future, so my opinion might change. But in any case, it's awesome that Alcor won't be cruel in bed, but only rough. Rough is good, and I'd make Souji prefer that over cruel any day.

Heh, I don't see Alcor as a cruel guy~ Pfft, I had a bad word choice moment when I said "evil." I'm glad I got to know more about his character from you.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• MaryWeather

• InkompleteWish

Of course. I'm kinda a bit of a 'sex-is-an-expression-of-love' kind of a guy, so I wouldn't make ny OCs taint that with cruelty. I make them cater to what the ukes want...but in a way that it's not noticeable..and make sure that the submissive don't get hurt..at least, any more than necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

On Alcor's part, with his personality, that protectiveness would show even more evidently in bed. The roughness and vigorous pounding would come later when his lover is thoroughly prepared already.

Mmhm, I also see sex as an expression of love. Don't worry, Alcor does not seem cruel to me, at all. It's the reason why I might make Souji pursue him, just because of how I've seen Alcor so far. To be honest, Alcor is the kind of seme that my ukes/sekes would dig over any other seme. Seriously. No lie. It's been a while since I've found a seme that I really like. And what you've explained so far, is everything that I would want in a seme, by the way.

-cue ze fangirling-

Well, you better make him interested then, if you want him all to yourself. Wanted to make him slightly oblivious to people flirting with him, but that kinda didn't match with how sharp he was, so I resisted, even though it would have been entertaining to see the interested OCs make him realize that they want to get in his pants.

Hmm. We'll see how I do. And you're right. Making him oblivious to flirtatious acts directed towards him wouldn't fit his sharp nature, though it would be entertaining to see people trying to get him to understand what they want from him. Hah. Well, he's definitely quite entertaining anyway.

How amusing it is to write scenes of him being oblivious is the only reason why I considered it in the first place...like someone could kiss him and he'll think that they're giving him CPR. Aha! But again, it doesn't match his personality, so sadly, no this time around.

Definitely would be amusing. Hah. It would contradict who he is now, so that wouldn't really work out. I'm so laggy right now, I could cry. I think I would have fun making Souji oblivious to certain situations, such as flirting. He does seem to have a slight sense of humor and also seems to be naive to certain things too. He's so cool, oh my god. Maybe I could also make him slightly flirtatious too...

Well, I'm definitely going to be having a lot of fun with him.

I don't think being oblivious and flirtatious at the same time could work, since one can't flirt if one doens't have any idea what it is in the first place. So, I recommend that you choose only one of the two..but then again, as per your previous posts, Souji seems to be quite sharp and intuitive. I don't really see him as oblivious..more the flirty type if he puts his mind to it, at least, that's what I think.

- - - Updated - - -

On the naive part..I can agree with that..but then when in bed, he'd be easily embarrassed..least, that's what I think when it comes to people being naive..still it has its charms. That would make him cool on general then cute in bed. Ah, Alcor's gonna take advantage of that, should it happen.

Actually, I can agree with you there. It would seem kinda out of place if I made him oblivious now, because the last few posts do contradict that. When I had thought about making him oblivious to certain things just a few moments ago, it felt... weird, for a lack of a better term. Making him slightly flirtatious could definitely work in his favor though. And it'd be amusing for me to write. Sigh. So cool.

Now, as for the naive part, oh my god, that's a really good idea I could use for him. Cool in general and cute in bed. To be honest, I actually think I could portray that pretty well. Especially the in bed part, yesssssssss.

Cool, can be flirty, indifferent, sharp, intuitive, naive, occasionally deadpan, usually expressionless, can be emotional, has a dry sense of humor, caring, but can't show it well, has a slight brother complex, orderly, composed, and yet his usual coolness will crack when in bed.

Lovely.

On the emotional part, I kinda see that working even though he's indifferent..since those emotions would need to come out at some point.. a full bottle need to be emptied at some points. It would be interesting when that happens..just Souji being all-out with his emotions.

It'll just build up slowly, and then he'll explode. I wonder how I should make him when he's like that. Maybe I'll make him like me when he's about to get emotional.

Ohoho, that should be fun. It should be interesting to write.

I just noticed the sexual innuendo I had placed there. Yes, it does sound kinky, doesn't it? -winks-

Haha.

Mmhhmm. Not gonna say anymore since I might reveal some spoilers, again, regarding said innuendo.

Posted my response. Sorry it's not that great! It's fairly simple and not well written. I blame the fireworks for a complete lack of sleep then an eight hour shift starting at 5 AM! Next will be better promise~

It was nice. Took some of the pressure on how I should respond next. Thank you for that. [;

Oh no. Spoilers are bad.

Now I'm curious, about the thing regarding said innuendo. Hmmm... I wonder what you have up your sleeve. ^.^

As I've told you, I luwved it. It was entertaining, and the voice fits Yosuke really well. -fangirls-

Oh yeah I totally did that on purpose. I was thinking lemme help out my buddy Faust here. And boom. Magic.

But no, in all seriousness I'm glad it was helpful for you. That's good to know. It makes me feel better about my response.

Yeah. A third option was...a new perspective. I haven't considered it. But now I'm thinking of it.

It's still far off so no real need to be curious about it.

Haha, I'm sure you'll be able to make it work out. ^.^

I'm still working on it, but I already have a layout for it. I just hope I can write it just as good as I am imagining it.