Persona 4 & Devil Survivor 2 AU mash-up

Posted, my friends! Sorry for taking so long.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
your turn, lovely!

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• MaryWeather

• InkompleteWish

Skipped

's turn since it's already been 4 days.

Posted. Hope it was okay.

, don't kill me! I love Vancouver!

, your turn.

*gaaaaaaaaasp* Vancouver heard Alcor's terrible words and now he's crying. Although I think Vancouver getting cooked is better than Yosuke getting ravaged (and not in a good way) by Alcor XD XD

Btw I couldn't have fangirled more at the appearance of Makoto and Ryoji. Especially Makoto. I. Could not. Have fangirled. MORE. I want some of those kisses Makoto gives to Alcor!! XD

Blurg. Blurg. Blurg. Blurg. I shall post the next day, leader! And, wonderful post! Loved how you introduced the new sub characters. XD THAT KISS TO THE CHEEK. OMG. -.- XD

I am so sorry guys for not replying at all. I got another busy week (have to hunt for a new job) but i did have the time to actually tell you but i didn't. And i repent, so please don't kill me. >.

I am so sorry. In advance i want to say that i will probably be only able to post at the weekends cause of that until i get a new job. :/

I hope you don't hate me now. Hibiki will be sad again (no, just i will be sad).

you also waiting for Persona 5? :D Can't wait till it's finally out.

It's okay, I can undestand how it is. Focus first on getting your job, right? [;

And no, we don't hate you. And yes, it looked nice in the trailer. Aha. Wonder if they changed it into a live combat system rather than the turn system.

It's completely alright. We all know how it is. Your job is what matters first right now. XD I agree with Faust, just focus on getting that first. Pfft. We don't hate you, girl!

And since the Persona 5 is for PS4 and PS3, I can buy it immediately when it comes out, ahahaha, yusssss.

Posted. Hope it was okay. Oh my gish, that jealousy. :p

Your turn, my deart. But remember, don't stress yourself out.

Invisible Filth. Aha! GOLD! Wonder what Souji would have done if I went with my first idea; Yuki giving Alcor a kiss!

Ahaha! I loved writing that part. Thank you! It just made him seem all the more jealous. Alcor has invisible filth on his cheek. Souji must wipe it away.

And ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, oh, dude, even I can't think of what he would do. Probably would have been more than just wiping away the crap with his sleeve. Pfft.

@†:Faust:† Yeah, i will have too after all i can't by Persona 5 if i don't have a job.^^ (damm gamers and their costy hobby)

Yeah, i could buy it too. I have a PS3 but there are some games that (probably) will just come out on PS4 so i will probably buy one. But i am waiting till i get a cheap offer somewhere, probably going to buy the games before i have the consol. XD

So already jealous, little Souji? xD Nice post you two. Made me want to reply again. :)

Guess who got their internet back? Mary did! And I'm rather happy about it. Sooooo I posted. A rather uneventful post of mine, but a post nonetheless. Enjoy it. Wish, it's your turn! Allons-y!

Poor Yosuke. BUT I will make it up to him.

Your turn. We will wait for you. [;

Yosuke demands pancakes and he'll be fine XD

Rather easy to please, isn't he? hahaha

Oh. Was thinking that he be the one to name the SHIP they'll be using while inside Dreamscape, but if pancakes will do then I guess that's okay too.

What SHIP??? XD He'll totally name it. This ship sails itself, yo.

But pancakes are pretty tempting. I bet Alcor can get him a lifetime supply XD Maple syrup and all.

Dreamscape is a combination of 7 Billion cells, each containing the mind of one person. So Dreamscape WILL be big. You can't really expect the four of them to travel it on foot, can you? ;p

Besides, time in Dreamscape goes by faster than in real world. 1 hour is to 6 hours there.

I totally expect the four of them to travel it on foot okay. Someone needs to have higher standards for our boys here.

XD totally kidding hahah. But that's cool. I guess I know very little about dreamscape now that I think about it hahah

With all the accidental abuse Vancouver has suffered... I apologize profusely, my deart. Alcor shall make it up to him with the SHIP name or pancakes, with maple syrup and all. And Souji... he WILL make it up to Yosuke! Somehow. XD

Serious Vancouver abuse going on here. Gonna have to report you guys.