Persona 4 & Devil Survivor 2 AU mash-up

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• MaryWeather

• InkompleteWish

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Haha, I'm relaxed, now. Got too excited.

Ah, the cuteness of the bromance. Can't wait to interact more with all of them, omg.

No more bags for today. Tomorrow. XD And good night.

I posted too, i wanted to include so much but it would have been far to long. So i hope this is okay. :)

I actually had problems trying writing this reply. I was in conflict how Hibiki should act. I hope i got it at least how i imagined it to turn out. XD

It was good and how you portrayed him beffited his personality. I find him quite endearing.

I loved Hibiki's reaction, like how he just stayed there and repented and let Yosuke rage it out. And... UMBRELLA. And I agree, he was quite endearing.

That was a fantaaaastic reply! Endearing is a good word for it! My heart went out to poor Hibiki the entire time and I just wanted to choke Yosuke for beating on him like that XD Excellent job! My heartstrings were pulled very hard with that one~

Excellent reply, Faust! I forgot to tell you this before, but I really love that you threw Theodore in there! I adore him and I love how interacts with Alcor. It's great XD

Ah, I'm still squealing about your reply. I reread it so many times, omfg. Beautiful reply~

I'm almost done with mine. On the third scene. -giggles- The hot tub scene. Just gonna turn in for the night and continue tomorrow so that it'll be good and not have exhaustion and suckiness written all over it, LOL.

Ahhh, it's going to be so fun writing that. KYA.

Got some gud ideas as to what Souji could do/react.

Thank you. And I liked Theodore in Persona 3. But couldn't really put his naivety in the RP since it won't fit his butler persona. And I made my post sweet more than anything else.

I posted. Hope it was alright.

Now, I'll rest for a bit, then more RPs to reply to.

Your turn, Mel-Bun.

I'm at work and on my short break so I couldn't finish your whole reply (I fell asleep at work btw omg what's wrong with me am I turning into Yosuke???) but I liked what I read so far! Can't wait to finish it when I get home~

You fell asleep at work. OMFG, you are turning into Yosuke. And thanks! LMAO, can't wait to see what Yosuke's going to be doing.

YES! I put my head down for two minutes and then when I lifted it again it was four minutes past my time to come back! Which doesn't seem like a lot, but it is!! I'm so Yosuke.

Anyway I'm back to finishing your reply! And Yosuke... Hahah il est bête. XD

Well, if you're at work, it seems like a lot. OOH, when you're at school too. LOL. You are so Yosuke. And Yosuke's so adorableeeee.

LMAO, Yosuke's stupid?

Aha. Magnificent post. Gonna make sure I re-read it so as not to miss anything. Souji was...oh so f*ckable...like just let him ride Alcor...and just get MESSY.

Haha, thank you! Hearing the word 'magnificent' makes my ears flutter. OMFG.

Yus. I've accomplished my goal of making him fu*ckable to you. Hah. I will let him ride Alcor someday in the RP. And it will get MESSY. I promise you that.

Very nice! I like how Yosuke just exploded with emotions even with what seemed to be the closure. I find him quite admirable.

Thank you,

! That means a lot to me. He's an emotional one for sure hahah. It's a lot of fun playing him! I'm glad you enjoyed it~

I could cry! Thank you for saying that. Truly, that warms my heart and means so, so much to me. Thank you, Faust!

Uhm, okay. But I kinda don't understand why me saying that could make you cry. Aha, but well, I'm stating what I think is the obvious.