Persona 4 & Devil Survivor 2 AU mash-up

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Oh? That sounds really tempting. I'd like to make Alcor a bit of the opposite of his personality when in bed.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• MaryWeather

• InkompleteWish

You guys are so on it, planning ahead and everything! I feel like the student who never has her shit together and is stumbling to turn in her essay that isn't stapled together XD but I suppose that's pretty appropriate for Yosuke, non?

Glad you think Yosuke's cute! *thumbs up* He's a silly thing. And Faust, that is totally how I imagine Alcor in bed. Completely opposite of his personality. XD

You'd like that, wouldn't you? Kinky.

Nah, not really. Even if I plan my responses, my fingers ultimately decide what to type, without the consent of my brain.

Well, planning ahead might be a bit to much. I am just getting some ideas and when it's finally my turn the are all gone and i write something different then i intended to. XD

My favourite charachters in Persona 4 are Yosuke and Teddie......just like almost everyone else. I found Kanji also quite funny. I always max Yosuke first out of the group members.

*wraggles eyebrows* I don't usually roleplay semes but i do like to make my uke's not appear like one (like the stereotypes at least). :p

I adore my Teddie. He's probably my favorite character in the series even over Yosuke. But it's always close with those two haha. I never want to say I like one more than the other. They're both great haha. I haven't beaten P4 Golden, but I know you can have Teddie in your party in his human form. I need to do that! XD

You can have that in the normal version as well (the PS2 one). But it isn't really his human form. You can use different costumes though and Teddie is always in his human form i think. :)

I know, that's why I find Hibiki a temptation since he poses a bit of a challenge on how to get him the way I want to, should I choose to pick him.

That does sound really tempting, doesn't it? And y'know, that's how I actually imagined Alcor in bed; the opposite of his personality. It's sexy. *wink wink* Haha.

Ahaha, now I'm on the hard part to my reply. I gotz dis.

Of course he is. He'll be a bit more selfish in bed but still will be focused on his lover's pleasure. He'll be rough too, sometimes manipulating the other to do what he wants instead of just taking it. He won't be very expressive, just showing his lover what he wants them to see. AND he'll ALWAYS f*ck his lover more than once.

But then he'll be gentle after.

*fans self* Bedroom Alcor is amazing haha XD

Shiet, that's hot. I love it. And FU*KING more than once. Now, that's just beautiful. And kinky. He'd be the perfect partner to have in bed. Well, in my eyes, at least.

I wonder how I should make Souji be in bed. Oh, that should be fun to think of. -smirks-

You'll see soon enough.. then again.. I might just decide to be an as*hole and just keep everything censored.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's tone it down a bit. Talking about sex is making me impatient.

We should tone it down. Seems we're both impatient. Oops. ^.^

Indeed. Best to put foundations in their romance.

It's your turn, hun.

I hope it was alright. XD

It was very nice. I'm hanging now though, not sure what Alcor should do..fly or fight.

Thank you. Ooh, this tension. That "Hello" at the end though. Hah. If I was Alcor, I wouldn't know what to do either. We have two more replies until your turn again, so we'll see. ^.^ I'm getting excited again.

I already have an idea what he'd do. Plus, Theodore will be there to help explain things too. But again, modifications happen based on the next two posts.

Ah, it's "our" butler, haha. And true, you might have to adjust based on the next two posts, but as usual, I'm sure you'll do great.

I'll be looking forward to it.

Yes, and thanks for that vote of confidence.

And whatever horrible things that Alcor might do to his future lover, blame

Alcor would be considered evil, but quite romantic too, if you think about it. Well, truthfully, I wouldn't think of it as horrible. To be honest, I'd rather like that kind of kinky sex, however embarrassing it may be.

Don't know how I'd make Souji feel about it though, haha. It'd be fun making him react to it if ever happened. I'd feel sorry for Alcor's lover, but I'd be jealous too. -laughs-

Where do you find all of these wonderful links, Faust? Thank you for it~

Please always share these links, Faust. They are most welcome.

And okay,

! I'll check out your post and think of a response. As early as it is it's almost my bedtime >.

Nah. Alcor is not evil since I didn't make him that way. But he's not good either..more of a neutral. Besides, all he did was keep those guys quiet. Souji was the one who assumed that he killed them. And anyways, I have no intention of making him cruel in bed..he'd be rough, yes, but not cruel. And threesomes will only happen if it's between the OCs and were given consent to it or if there will be two Alcors.