『Ten Count』テンカウント部!《Takarai Rihito》

Saga

Bildschirmfoto%202016-06-12%20um%2018.07.51_zps8toizk6v.png

Erm... okay I'm guessing... it's waking up in someone else's room! XD Or no, it's waking up with a full load of cum inside his XXX in someone else's room! XD

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Suida

• Orient

• batista

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

yesss! chapter 35 was great, I was really worried for shirotani's mental state

F.ck YES. Kurose, voting for Top 3 seme's of all times.

I can't wait for more...when are they gonna kiss??? D:

^ that was definitely my first thought! downside of reading too much bl, you always see potential awful misunderstanding lol

I wonder when the next chapter will be out...

• 3 weeks later...
Now. Isn't Rihito-sensei awful!?

It had to stop there?! Damn it! We have to wait one month now. ;I

i just read the latest chapter and had exactly the same thought :( she's teasing me more with the sudden interruption in the story lines than kurose is teasing shirotani in the story!

All this teasing is getting really meta haha can't wait for the next chapter >_

In the meantime, time to re-listen to all the drama cds again. Anyone know if there are more drama cds coming out? I really love the voice actors and think they portray kurose and shirotani really well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wuhu count me in, Ten Count was the first yaoi I bought in paper version and also the first yaoi I got an artbook from. A pretty wonderful artbook if I must say (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

The picture you shared Suida is so cute! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

• 2 weeks later...

"10" is killing

The manga start was in 2013. I was thinking at that time, it's good but the title! You know - only 10 points!! But hey, it's 2017 and we are still going crazy about every new chapter onion11

Chapter 38.

Feel like that penguin been teased with the fish. Why can't I wait for more chapters released if it's "10 count"?!

49d9f5f25437dabd8d2d42bcf1d9fc2c.jpg

38 is unbelievably short.

The ending is usual.

Let's say "interrupted".

I feel you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, sensei is really teasing us with her short chapters but hey... crossing fingers for a damn long one soon ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

Gotta love this image, it's cute though 。◕‿‿◕。

• 3 weeks later...

I swear this manga either makes me crave for more or makes me want to bash my head on the keyboard.

The chapter update is so agonizingly long.. and the anticipation and the cliffhanger.... i wonder if sensei is the real embodiment of (super sadistic) Kurose and we, the readers are the clueless helpless Shirotani..

onionn7

Imknow,

, I wish I found out about the manga much later, so could read all at once :1onion49::1onion49:

Haha same!

Exactly what i thought after i read a few chapters. I even planned to hold back form reading all the newly-released chapters until the volume was complete.. but the waiting was longer than i thought and i was defeated by my own temptation T_T

Anyways, that's the thing about Sensei's works. You keep wanting more even though it hurts. That's what a good yaoi manga is :)

Read it this morning at 04:30 am 'cause I couldn't sleep anymore... good job I was lying in bed because I died! The atmosphere was so romantic this time ^_^ seeing kurose cry girls... now it's time for him to reveal his true intentions of helping shirotani.... and seriously... Takarai rihito should have just continued... sensei f***ing around with me as usual...

Read it this morning at 04:30 am 'cause I couldn't sleep anymore... good job I was lying in bed because I died! The atmosphere was so romantic this time ^_^ seeing kurose cry girls... now it's time for him to reveal his true intentions of helping shirotani.... and seriously... Takarai rihito should have just continued... sensei f***ing around with me as usual...

I don't like how she just 'popped' that author from Kurose's past. Now I wonder if he will recognize Kurose and whether Kurose's got feelings for him. Man, why she had to show him. Also, number '10' was revealed. XD. Kurose guessed it himself.