『Ten Count』テンカウント部!《Takarai Rihito》

Saga

Eh, no. It might be kissing, I don't say it isn't.

In fact, Japanese find kissing rather intimate, so...

But then again...if it is kissing..I'd be disappointed. ;\

I mean, the idea of leaving one unwritten number was awesome, I hope it won't be spoiled with something silly.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Suida

• Orient

• batista

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

No, it hasn't been mentioned, but that's the general assumption, and also what I'd felt when I'd read those early chapters. But at that time, TC was like an entirely different manga and my impression of "kissing" being #10 slowly faded as the plot got more into the bdsm aspect. But chapter 27=> (kind of) confession => chapter 28=> they have sex but they don't kiss. It just reinforced my belief that #10 will be kissing.

I mean, this whole issue of mysophobia stems from Shirotani's shame at his own body and its desires. So while Kurose can train Shirotani to accept his physical desires, but as long as doesn't accept his own self, his feelings for Kurose, he can't be cured. Acceptance would engender trust, followed by mutual love and then kissing. Bam! Shirotani, you're cured. XD

Twisted AF! At first I was sure that number ten is the exchange of saliva and then we thought maybe it's something non-physical. Well I will let myself be surprised.

Well explained Cru XD

Hm..

One of the earliest chapters had Shirotani staring at Kurose's lips while they were dining outside (if I recall correctly).

The only thing mentioned in Shirotani's thoughts was, 'how sensual lips are'. But if that was the famous 'unwritten number', I believe there would be more to his inner thoughts in that chapter? Or it was skipped through on purpose?

Speaking of which,

what was number nine of the list? I can't recall..

And like, we should make a poll with users voting for the unwritten number's ideas. XD.

Oh, I will use that image for the poll, thanks Suida! (:

Hm... What to enlist for possibilities..

Kissing;

Meeting his dad;

Telling someone what happened in his past;

Any other ideas?

I will include also 'Other'.

P.S. I asked for the list because there should be some 'grading', you know.

I second the Poll idea. :D

Ehh, I can't recall that thought, it's been so long since I read it ;_; But I was browsing through the early chapters and found another tease almost kiss.

Hpo4gyD.jpg?1

tdJIJnf.jpg?1

• 3 weeks later...

Totally!!

And the interesting thing/idea is that, the thing which gave him the so said trauma/phobia was sex and

the thing which would probably cure him [lol] is actually the very same thing. XD

I've read it on my way to work at 6am because I saw Saga's post. I do crazy things at traffic lights but reading manga was a first. It's a miracle that I didn't cause an accident. Don't read yaoi manga while driving actually don't read anything. Anyway I don't know what to say... although it was hot as hell I still feel like this rabbit... :/

11964650_zpsqkny3cco.gif

The more I stare at it, the better I see Kurose's possessiveness and protective hold.

I mean, look at how he embraces him, man.

tumblr_o2hk7mV3kr1u4du7jo1_r1_540.jpg

So guess what!!

The preview of the upcoming chapter, chapter 29th, was posted on Takarai Rihito-sensei's twitter!

And we are getting Kurose's past!!

tumblr_inline_o3rme6pIk11rqqngz_540.pngtumblr_inline_o3rmedDQID1rqqngz_540.png

Which reminds me... Didn't Kurose say once, that he is the same? Stained and dirty? '_'

• 3 weeks later...

Who's controlling whom here? XD Ohh so Nishigaki was the guy from ch. 11. Always thought it was his dad. Apathy huh... such a strong word...

Man

thanks I didn't even notice the new chapter.

• 1 month later...

I find it so sad..

He wasn't really 'needed' at home, his parents rarely paid him attention.

Or even when he spoke about the books he liked to read, they brushed him off.

And then again, that old man even though letting him be there...still is in his own world.

I also found it rather lonely, when despite the earphones on, Kurose still said, 'But I am here for you'.

And that he pushed him down..I don't think it's exactly because he desired him.

Rather...he wanted to make someone pay attention to him, that he existed. ;|

Now I can't stop asking myself,

is really...Shirotani something like a substitute?

Or Kurose genuinely likes him? ;\

Look how he's blushing here.. how cute..

Bildschirmfoto%202016-05-16%20um%2017.45.10_zpsopkxvrxm.png

The need to feel special… the need to be needed... aren't we all craving affection on some level?

Ahhhh man this is twisted AF. That moment when everything makes sense. XD Nishigaki is the reason why he is working in a clinic. He is the reason why he fell in love with someone who has Mysophobia.

He loves Shirotani because of his disorder!?!

But it does makes sense. Imagine your parents ignore you and some stranger who let no one in his house makes an exception and let you stay by his side. Ofc you'll fall in love with that person and love everything about him. ^^" Sounds plausible... I think.

Oh and from which ch. is this? V (source: tumblr | cerenady)

tumblr_o72lldvpLP1simm6xo1_500_zps8orz0c6l.jpg

tumblr_o72lldvpLP1simm6xo2_500_zpsobqyv6v5.jpg

tumblr_o72lldvpLP1simm6xo4_500_zpslznhynpy.jpg

That is from chapter 31.

Kurose says he loves Shirotani and that it's not for his mysophobia.

But he also says he helped Shirotani because of his feelings, and I think he's lying here. Well, that's my opinion.

Thanks for translating. I'm with you on that one. :/ Well, he is feeling guilty here I guess and damn HE SHOULD feel guilty!

Yeah, I think so too. I believe Kurose truly loves Shirotani now, but not at the beginning.

He should tell him the truth.