Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

Atlas's face was still in the pillow as he lay on his stomach. He didn't look up to see the other though he knew he was there.

"Sorry, I overreacted..Sorry..Im abusing you by yelling and being seperatic." He mumbled into the pillow.

"I just..ya..."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

The thoughts that had formed in Lev's head as a result of the hunter's loud explanation wouldn't leave him alone now and he was obviously worried. He placed a hand on the other's shoulder before moving it up and down his back slowly. He wasn't sure how to do it but he wanted to help the man feel better.

-"It's fine baby, don't apologize to me... I should have pieced it together on my own." He answered in a calm even tone.

-"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." He mumbled again into the pillow.

"And I should say sorry It's not your job to read my mind!" he grunted into the pillow.

He liked how the others hand went up and down his back. ]

"That feels nice."

Lev was glad his touch was comforting the hunter, even if only a little. He moved down beside him but continued to caress his back.

-"You can tell me things...and not just because you're upset and can't keep quiet any more. We can talk these things over..." He tried to explain.

"Lev, Im sorry..." He muttered

He sat up and hugged the other being to cry.

"I feel like I just hoped since that we were together I would get another...another family."

Lev returned the hug and held the hunter in a warm embrace while he spoke.

-"I don't know if it's enough or if it doesn't mean anything at all to you but I can promise that I'll be there for you so you're not on you own. I love you. That's the only thing I can say confidently" He explained, straining to keep his voice calm and gentle.

-"My parents have been disappointed with me for such stupid little things that I have no idea what to tell them now... I don't know if they will want anything to do with me. I can't promise you a family when things are like that." His voice became less restrained and emotion slowly seeped into his tone.

-"You deserve to have people who care for you, but I don't know if I can give you that... and if this makes you not want to be with me, then there's really nothing I can do..."

Atlas Looked into the others eyes.

"Your always gonna be wanted by your parents no matter what happened." He kissed the others forehead. He had stoppped crying.

He put his hand on the back of Lev's neck. "It's gonna be fine like you said I got you and guess what Im gonna sound absolute insane but if this works out...When were old in our 30s or 40s when can adopt and create our own family."

He laughed at he comment.

Lev was glad the hunter assured him everything would be alright, it made his less concerned even though he wasn't convinced everything would be so simple in reality. He smirked at the other man's mention of children, he couldn't imagine taking care of another human being but he doubted anyone could at his age.

-"Well... I hope it does work out."

"ya Lev, This is gonna sound crazy..I am one of the most emotioan people ever..and I know that but you show almost no emotion.....I think..scince its just you and me you should let out your sadness..I you have it." He stated smoothly.

He hugged the other tight and rubbed his back.

Of course Lev enjoyed being in the hunters embrace, whatever sadness he had felt dissipated when they were like this.

-"I think I show you enough of my feelings... anger especially." He said with a small frown, he was aware that he was loosing his nerve too often but he had little control over it, he'd always been like that.

-"I'm not sad... I'm just fine." He added and the statement was true at that moment.

"I don't think you do, I think I show to much. Whenever you need to cry or show any emotion...Please...Please..use me a s shoulder, as a rock." He hugged the other highly as he stated it.

Atlas fell onto his back bringing the other with him so that lev was on top of him. Atlas personally wasn't thinking about it sexually but was just trying to be kind and playful. He put his face in the others crook in his neck.

"I love you...I'm sorry I'm emotionally messed up." He mumbled into the others skin. "It's hard...I haven't had a relationship of anytime of love that hasn't been just friend since my parents die....i've only been used...." He mumbled the last part hoping the other wouldn't catch it. He still hadn't told the other how loose he was at the academy and such. But right now he had Lev and he had his arms wrapped around the other back.

Lev had never been very good at showing it when he was upset, it wasn't part of his nature to let others know that he was hurt, however he was thankful for the other's offer to be his support if he ever need it.

He was caught off guard when the hunter moved them but liked the position they ended up in and smiled at him softly. Lev was suspicious it might not be very comfortable for the other man to have all of his weight on top of himself, but despite it he relax and melted into the others hold.

-"I've told you already, you're not messed up..." He argued, obviously a bit irked. He heard the comment the hunter wanted him to miss but didn't understand it the same way the other meant it.

-"I don't mind it if you need time to get use to being close to me... I've never been with someone quite like this either."

"Man what got us together." He laughed. The others weight was heavy, but in a comfy way. He sighed.

"I can't belevie we didn't meet in the academy."

He was happy.

"Hey what was your favorite thing to do as a kid."

Lev though if he'd maybe met the other man before without realizing it, while he was still at the academy. If they'd worked together he would surely remember but if they'd just met in the halls or passed by each other at some point he wouldn't have had a reason to memorize it. He wondered if they would find some common points if they compared their assignments or talked about other people from the academy.

The question that interrupted his thoughts sounded random to Lev but he assumed the hunter only wanted to know more and answered with a devilish smile.

Lev wondered if he'd met the hunter while they were both in the academy without realizing it? He'd surely remember if they'd worked together but if they'd only passed by each other at

-"Terrorizing small animals." He said in a tone that made it sound like a joke but was different that his usual faked seriousness.

Atlas Laughed a the others comment, "Oh really maybe I should help them get revenge on you." He smirked.

Quickly moving his hands to tickle the other and tried to hold the other still, so he could have a tickle fight. He was laughing like a toddler.

Lev was about to reply with another one of his playfully serious statements but forgot all about it when the hunter started tickling him. He tried to roll off the other but couldn't and just squirmed in his hold, laughing madly. He didn't want to do anything like what he'd done the last time they'd been in a similar situation, so he was just trying to move away and save himself. In truth he was feeling more childish and willing to endure it now also.

-""Stop it." He managed to word out and cursed at himself for being so weak to something as silly as this.

Atlas laughed. He shook his head.

"No This is way to fun." He smiled and tickled the other alittle more until he was out of breath.

"you should let yourself act like a kid more."

Lev was thankful to the hunter for at least stopping once it was apparent he was about to suffocate.

-"Maybe it was fun for you..." He answered angrily while he breathed in deep breaths.

-"I am going to act like a brat though and get you back for this." He threatened.

"really the great lev." he laughed, at the other. "I can't see it"

He pecked the others lip with his own.

"Can't wait til i see you get me back."

Lev didn't like it that his threat wasn't being taken seriously even though he wasn't planing to actually do any kind of harm to the other man. Receiving a small kiss made it better though. Without a verbal answer, he pressed their lips together again for a somewhat longer time and smiled at the hunter playfully as he pulled away.

Atlas clung to the others hips hugging them.

"Levvvvv." He whined.

He just wanted to lay with him more. He was being clingy again. Which was a big part of it.

Lev smirked and laughed softly at the other man's whining.

-"What is it baby?" He managed to move a bit in the other's grip and slid down his body. He rested his head on the hunter's chest and relaxed there, expecting the man to tell him or escape from under him if this was uncomfortable for him.

"I want to stay like this forever....This has been like the most peaceful day of my life. I love it." He sighed.

Though the other was heavy but Atlas could take the weight, it soothed him little it proved this was real and not a dream.

"Lev...do you have any siblings?"

Lev hummed his approval of the hunter's statement, he was also happy with how the day turned out even though he didn't like it that their argued.

-"No, it's just me..." He replied in a neutral, informative voice.

"Me too." Atlas mummbled.

He held the other looser.

"I'm tired." He mumbled and closed his eyes.

Atlas knew he needed sleep.