Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

Lev smiled devilishly. "Well... you should know what's the first thing I think of..." He said with a sly smirk.

-"But, how about we just snuggle on the couch, watch some TV, talk... for now."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

Lev didn't mind being pulled along but had to resist for a moment in order to reach the remote.

-"What do you usually do during the day?" He asked once they were seated, curious how the hunter acted when he was in his own space. Of course he wanted the man to feel at home where he was now but they were both so centered around each other that he was sure neither was following their usual routines.

Lev turned on the TV and flipped through a few channels before stopping on a random one.

"Well I usually am at base and if I'm there, there's so much stuff to do because people are always looking for antidotes, for this for that.."

He replied to the other.

"What about you."

-"I haven't done much since I came here, it's like a... vacation, i just did mundane things around the house and dealt with monsters before you came." Lev explained trying not to get deep into the topic of why he was there, the other man still didn't know much about his history with other hunters and he preferred it like that. He'd wanted everyone in the world to leave him alone on this mountain until the other showed up.

-"Do you like it there, at the base?" He asked, wondering what it was like for the hunter considering what shape he was in after returning there only for a few hours.

"I guess I mean I lived there since i was around 16-17, Just cause I'm not treated the best dosent mean I hate it there...I mean like shape you saw me in was my normal shape there..I'm also the toy their to poke at so it's fine. There aren't many orphans in my age group.." He mutter. "Why are you taking a vacation?" He asked he knew the other probably didn't want to talk about it but Atlas wanted to know more about the other.

Lev took a hold of the hunter's hand, he wanted to show him some affection even while they talked more seriously.

-"I just needed a break from everything..." He tried to avoid giving an actual, straightforward answer. "I didn't expect all these damn things to be here." He added in an obviously annoyed voice.

Rather than ask the other man anything else he dropped his gaze and thought. He remembered again that he'd intended to put the hunter in danger when he'd called for him, now he felt guilt because of it.

Atlas laughed at the others annoyed voice. he held he others hand tightly.

"Hey Lev this might be in my head but...why are you hiding your past from me."

He asked all he wanted was to know more about the other.

Lev looked at the hunter silently for a moment but then sighed and pulled their joined hands closer so he can place small kisses on the other's fingers and knuckles.

-"I'm still angry over some things... and there are others I'd rather not talk about with you." He explained and his voiced sounded somewhat colder, it was only because the topic made him angry.

Atlas sighed.

"At one point Lev you'er gonna have to get over it and tell me."

He kissed the other on the forehead turning back to the TV.

Lev understood loud and clear that this wasn't the last time the topic would be brought up but he was thankful the other was giving him time and not trying to force anything out of him. He moved closer to the hunter and rested his head on his shoulder. Only now he checked what channel he'd landed on randomly before and at first glance it seemed uninteresting so he handed the over the remote to the other man.

-"Find something good." He commented as he did so.

"What do you think is good?" He asked..

Knowning Atlas he could basically watch anything. Atlas just like chilling. He wrapped his fingers in the other hair and tried to spoon with the other because it was a way of comfort for him.

"But seriously I will watch anything...Well except sports because I don't really understand them."

When he was growing up the only 'sport' he knew was martial arts, because his dad was a black belt.

Lev let the hunter touch and move him as he wished and didn't protest but frowned a bit when he was told watching sport wasn't an option.

-"I could explain it to you, I understand most of the popular ones." He offered, confident that it wouldn't be a difficult task.

-"I don't mind movies as long as it's not something terribly slow and romantic... I like a few shows... I don't know, just flip through the channels..." He tried to explain what he liked and gave up not sure how to describe it.

"If you wanna watch sports thats fine with me." Atlas flipped a few channels until he found on with football. Personally Atlas thought football was kinda a waste of time and But he wasn't gonna tell the other that, each one liked what they liked.. Atlas personally liked horror movies, but like earlier he didn't really care what they watched as long as they were together.

"Did you play any sports when you were younger you seem like you did?" He asked, like always he just wanted to know more about the other.

Now that football was on, Lev finally paid attention to the TV. He didn't want to force the other to watch something he didn't like but the hunter didn't seem bored or annoyed so he guessed it was fine.

-"I did a few. I use to start playing one thing and then change my mind about it and move on to something else, it drove my parents insane since I kept asking for things... I played soccer for a pretty long time though." He explained happy with the question he'd been given.

-"What did you do as a kid if you don't like sports?"

"I spent most of my time outside adventuring, I was homeschooled by my parents, though they taught me all the basics, they really focused on science or environmental studies. And them being them, they didn't believe in sit down shut up an learn, we would travel into the wood, right stories about what we saw as they taught me english. We would travel to places and pretend to go back in time acting out what happened in history. I learned Japanese because my moms best friend was from Japan and for a summer we went back and forth. Of course science was taught in the lab and outside. I had breaks for days where i could just explore learning about myself and other thing. Over the breaks that the 'normal' schools had, I would hang out with the other kids my age, running around. I had a very different childhood there was no need for sports in it, the closet thing I did for a sport was martial arts. The town i grew up in was very, very small on the edge of a the forest and mountains, we were about a mile out of town into the forest. I would run track at the local school too sometimes...But as you know it changed when i was 15 when i went to the academy unlike lots of the boys there i didn't do sports I practiced my martial arts, and spent the rest of my time in the lab." He sighed honeslty Atlas had a childhood to dream for he though.

The freedom was the best.

Lev hated it how the hunter made him feel inferior so often, made it seem like his own training was a joke in comparison. He didn't want to be angry with the man when he hadn't even done anything wrong but he handled it very badly when someone was plainly more skilled than him. It only made things worse that he needed the others help repeatedly but didn't have a chance to show him what he can do himself, even if it was not as much.

He did his best to push sway these thoughts though and reminded himself this was someone he loved in question and not a rival.

-"Is there anything plain about you?" He managed to asked, messing around with the hunter again in an amused tone.

-"I guess you like this place then?" He added more seriously.

"Theres a lot of things that are plain about me." He muttered. "Like the fact how the last years have been me and Drac in a lab. Also the fact I read more about random Manga then anything else. and yes I love it here. its like where i grew up."

-"Yes, a few years in a lab with a monstrous animal sounds very plain." Lev said seriously but was of course joking.

-"I like being here with you." He admitted, he had been fairly annoyed with all the wildlife in the area and had grown to dislike the place gradually before the other man came and changed his perspective s bit. "This isn't where I usually live though... I'd like to take you there also." He added with a faint smile.

"I would love that!" He yipped and hugged the other tightly.

"I wanna see, you already know where i live looks like. because you know its the base. I wanna see it. ooo maybe then i could meet your parents." He continued.

Atlas ws happy the other opened up, or rather said will open up.

Lev smiled brightly seeing how cheerful the other man was, acting whimsically he kissed him.

-"We'll see about that." He was annoyed that the hunter kept returning to the topic of his parents. "I live alone though." He added, worried the other though he still shared his place with his family.

"Why are you so stubborn about this?" Lev asked outright, a bit irked that the hunter was so persistent on every topic that was unpleasant for him. As a sort of warning that he's getting on his nerves, he narrowed his eyes on the other man.

"Me of all people LEV NEWSFLASH MY FAMILY IS DEAD! I HAVE NO ONE TO BE MY BACK UP I'M ON MY OWN! THEY DIED BEFORE MY EYES! MY FAMILY WAS ALL I HAD! YOU WONDER WHY I'M STUBBORN! I WSNT TO MEET YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE IT MAYBE ONLY THE CHANCE FOR ME TO HAVE A FAMILY AGAIN!" Atlas huffed and walked to their shared room closing the door. He laid onto the pillow, What had he just done.

After everything the hunter said Lev was left speechless, it took him a moment to take it all in. Alone in the room he though over what had just happened. He felt bad both because he'd just hurt the other man and because he was now afraid that he would disappoint him horribly. He hadn't realized what the hunter hoped for and it frightened him to find out because he was unsure if he could grant him any of it. For the first time he felt like things between them wouldn't turn out right.

Rather than run off somewhere to be alone like he'd done previously, Lev followed the other man. He approached him cautiously in silence and sat down on the edge of the bed close to him.