Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

Seeing how the hunter was nearly asleep Lev moved off of his chest but stayed right beside him.

-"Alright love..." He whispered to him and grew quiet, though he wasn't as tired himself he wouldn't bother the other man if he just wanted to rest.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

Atlas hugged the other from behind half asleep.

"Lev." He said pretty much asleep.

Curling himself into the other man.

As the hunter hugged him Lev rubbed his arm gently for a moment and then let him sleep. Though he preferred talking to the man he was happy to just be beside him and gradually, he was becoming sleepy himself with nothing to do.

Atlas unconsisily hugged the other tighter.

He was having a nice dream where Lev ad him were latin together and just being happy.

Unlike the hunter, Lev didn't dream of nice things, he was asleep for such a short time he didn't dream of anything at all and when he woke up it was dark. He moved a bit closer to the other man and closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep again but it was no use when he wasn't feeling even a little bit tired. Though he knew he didn't have a clock in the room he looked into the darkness searching for some sign what time it was but soon enough gave up on that hopeless task. Instead he carefully turned towards the other and watched him while his thoughts wandered.

Atlas felt the bed move. Opening his eyes he saw the other.

"Lev." He groaned. grabbing on the the others hand.

"How are you prince hy are you up." Atlas smiled.

Lev was disappointed with himself for waking the hunter up but couldn't help smiling back at the man.

-"I'm alright, I think I've just had enough rest for tonight." He explained in a whisper even though he didn't have a reason to be quiet any more. He didn't feel like lying around in bed any more and he would have surely been up if the hunter wasn't with him "I' won't bother you any more, you can go back to sleep." He encouraged him.

"Nah once I'm awake I'm awake." Atlas held the others hand and jumped out of the bed pulling Lev.

"We should go hike to see the sunset."

He wanted to do somthing with Lev.

Lev was surprised to suddenly be pulled up and gave the other a puzzled look. For a moment he didn't know what was going on and then he was just unsure if the other man was serious.

-"What?" He asked and wondered where this idea had come from all of a sudden.

"When I was younger at the academy I use to sneak out early and watch the sunrise or just embrace a dark hike."

He smiled.

"Follow me my prince." He bowed and exited the house.

He did a flip into the night the cold night air against his face.

Lev didn't have a chance to argue with the hunter and as the other ran out he didn't have any other choice than follow. He was curious about this and wasn't upset that he wasn't given any choice, he was just worried because he didn't know what was out in the forest at night. They were both very skilled and experienced at dealing with the monsters so he assured himself they wouldn't have any problems.

His lips bent into a small smirk and ran to catch up to the hunter.

Atlas jumped up and grabbed a branch on the tree and fliped so he was inside down and knees on the branch.

"Lev It's time for you to let loose, It seems you missed out on quit a lot, so I think i can teach you about what it means to be alive." He smiled.

Lev's first thought was to protest against the statement but he was curious what the hunter had in mind.

-"And how are you going to do that?" He asked and crossed his arms but smiled back widely, he felt there was no reason not be that expressive, the dark partially hid his face anyway.

"Well, being a child of nature it's easy." He smiled jumping off of the tree.

"I know your strong enough so just follow my lead." He smiled running ahead, doing random flips and kicks. Atlas always had a fun time doing that type of stuff.

Soon he came across a cave,

"Wow. I wonder if there are animals in here."

As the hunter expected of him Lev didn't have much trouble following but refused to do the flips and other things that seemed to be ski amusing to the man. He was certain he wasn't a child of nature or anything similar and when the other stopped at the cave he felt like a stupid idea was coming right up.

-"We should leave them alone, we don't have weapons... I don't want to fight with who knows what this early with my bare hands." He complained, not interested in hunting down any creatures at that moment.

Atlas shook his head.

"No...LEv follow. your always thinking about fighting it'll be fine if we don't give a reason to fight."

Atlas walked in it was pretty dark but Atlas's eyes got use to it quick.

He saw something adorable. It seem to be some wolves like the ones when he was a kid. An they were just pups around there mom.

He crouched and stuck his hand slowly infront of the mothers face. After they made Eye contact the wolf barked or yipped wuld it be, the mother was happy.

"Hey Lev you wanna hold a 3 week old pup." He asked smiling.

He picked on up carefully look at the mom and petting the dog the mom laid down closeing it eyes to say I'm taking a break.

Atlas smile.

"She trusts us."

Lev wasn't the kind of soulless tyrant who didn't consider even little puppies cute but he was somehow more comfortable watching the creatures from a distance. He wasn't afraid of the monsters and he trusted the hunter had everything under control but he didn't like being pushed into doing things over and over again, it wasn't the way he did things. Though he'd changed for the other man and didn't kill everything senselessly he didn't want to give up on his own ways completely. It would had been foolish of him to trade in a skill he'd sharpened for something he was incredibly bad at anyway.

His own logic told him to leave the monster alone and he didn't want to give in this time.

-"That's fine, I like it more outside so I'll wait for you..." He dismissed himself and walked out, he'd tried to sound as casual as he could a and not show his mild frustration.

Atlas frowned holding the pup.

"Whats up just because you have wings docent mean your not incredibly adorable. I just don't understand him."

The puppy yipped in replie.

"Ya I know he wasn't raised the same as me your right." He sighed setting it down and slowly waking up the mother so it can be aware for her pups.

"I'll see you latter and bring Drac and good food next time." He smiled waving good bye

He looked ad found Lev. "Lev what do you wanna do?" Atlas as genuinely kind and meaning to think of the other because he always seem to get his way.

For the couple of minutes he spent alone outside Lev just watched the sky, distracting himself with the stars so he wouldn't become angry for nothing. A small frown had formed on his face and he placed his hands in the pockets of his pants.

-"I think I'll walk around a bit... You can do something else, this is more interesting to you so I won't mind it if you run off on your own."

Atlas nodded. He figured by walk the other wanted time alone. He would respect it.

"Okay, I will see you later then."

He ran back into the cave and run back out this time the pups and the mom following him. He wanted to get a better look at them and play while the other had his time alone. He sat the moonlight showing on all of them. And they started to fake wrestle, the pups jumping on him as the mom slept again.

Lev walked off into the woods, he wasn't sure where he was going but was confident he would find his way back later. He was aware he'd suggested they split up himself but now he felt lonely and wished the hunter had come along.

After a few minutes of wandering through the forest he came across a small body of water, or rather he walked right into it. A river passed through the region and there were a few lakes so he wasn't very surprised to come across something like this though being wet up to his knees did get him to curse out loud.

He made an angry gesture and walked over to a large rock and sat on it despite all the moss and other dirt that covered it. Hopelessly he tried to squeeze the water out of hiss pants without taking them off and failed for the most part. While he worked on this, too busy to pay attention to be nature around him a large shadow of a creature walked up to him and bent over him without making its presence known.

Time had passed the pups were tired out and Atlas said good bye.

"I guess I'll go find Lev then." He began to walk the way the other did.

Soon he heard water and thought eff it I'll go for a swim. He walked towards the noise and when he got clear view of it he saw a thing towering over...Was the LEV.

"LEV WATCH OUT!" He screamed running towards him.

Lev paused what he was doing and looked up at the hunter confused. The creature above him bared its teeth and huffed, apparently angry. As the animals breathing ruffled his hair and sent a chill down his spine Lev finally became aware that there was something big behind him. He heard the creature growl while he turned around and practically threw himself away from it, he landed on the ground gracelessly but looking up to where he'd expected the monster to be and saw nothing. He was deeply confused and looked around but it seemed like the being had vanished into thin air.

Atlas ran up to him, and hugged him tightly.

"Are you okay!!" He screamed.

He started to search the other for injures.

"Im sorry I wasn't here sooner."

Lev was silent for a moment still searching for the creature with his gaze and calming himself down, he'd never had something sneak up on him like that in his entire life.

-"I'm fine..." He assured the hunter and wrapped his arms around him, pulling him forcefully against his chest, holding him there as though he'd been the one in danger.