What would you do if...

Caru

Violently climb over them and reclaim my rightful place.

What would you do if there were a crying baby in the movie theatre you were in?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caru

• AobaxClear

• Saga

• KohakuShadow

Locate the scene and check if the mommy's paying attention to her child. If she is, then I'll just ignore the crying baby, the mommy might be having an even harder time shushing her little one. But if she's not, then still ignore~ but judge her from afar. Wahahahaha~ she deserves it! xDD

What would you do if a random stranger asks for your number?

Well I've had it done before. Being a guy it's rare for girls to ask for a number, so usually I'd give it. I respect woman, and not saying it is disrespectful to not give it, but it is sort of embarrassing to be rejected in a crowd, at least for most girls (I assume)

What would you do if your best friend's father confessed to you?

That would be an interesting and yet very awkward situation. I don't know what I would do really. I think I would play dumb and stay as far away from him as much as possible.

What would you do if you found out someone has been monitoring everything you do?

...I'd be very afraid, that and why would someone monitor me...am I secretly dangerous? XD

What would you do if you never knew your parents but then was notified one day of where they lived?

I wouldn't want to meet the people who abandoned me, for any reason.

What would you do if you wake up in an asylum, imprisoned in a strait jacket, alone while a masked lab coated man shoves a needle in your arm, whispering. "Five more years and you'll be ready..."?

Five more years!? Damn. I would try to sweet what the hell he's doing. Now, if he's somehow making me into this monstrous beast to later be released in an apocalypse or something-....OK...just forget that. XD I don't think I'd have a choice here. Just die of depression for sure.

What would you do if you were welcomed into Area 51?

Silently leave. Because like, what is this place anyway? Unfamiliar places? Leave immediately. Red alert.

What would you do if all the phone chargers in the whole world were destroyed?

I wouldn't panic, since I accidentally flushed my phone down the toilet (for the third time). If I still had it, still no worries because I could just use a usb cord and plug it into my laptop. If that's not allowed, I'd just go pc all the way. I rarely use phones anyway. ^ ^;;

What would you do, if you could read people's minds at the cost of not being able to ever tell the truth to that person again?

• 7 months later...

LOL, is it like reverse Liar, Liar? Well I'd love to have that ability. Most of the time, I'm blunt and honest, and consequently I think I'll end up hurting people's feelings anyway. If this is the case, they probably wouldn't notice, LOL Reading minds of people would be overwhelming, though I imagine but then at least, I don't have to worry about fake people (my pet peeve)

What would you do if you find out that you don't have to eat anymore to survive?

I don't eat much and since my mom makes me eat a lot (considered torture on my part, because forcing a full stomach is just hell of an insane moment), I'll be happy forever if I survive without eating...

since eating has also become such a bother~ :Red_fox6:

What would you do if you transform into the opposite gender you have now?

Yeah, I never completely understood what goes on inside a girl's head. I'd probably do it for a day just to see how they think and stuff. I'd have to be a hot girl. From the looks of things, I'd much rather be a male though. :)

What would you do if one of your friend try to kiss you and push on the bed?

Wear an innocent completely clueless and shocked face then go along with the flow xD

What would you do if you're so sleepy in class but teacher's so scary

This sounds familiar. *Coughs* I used to drink water, it sucked when class was 1.5 hours.

What would you do if you found out a friend lied to you?

whahaha!! if I find one of my friend lie to me Araa.. I be a bad sadist and rape him/her in my room so that he/she will not never telling a lie again in front of my face.. xD I will really do that...

what would you do if you saw two of your friend half naked in front of ya?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

woah you're scary~

hmm... i will...uhm... ngh... >///x///

what would you do if I appear right infront of you?

take you to my room and to take this chance to do something to you!.. -evils deeds- whahaha!! be ready!!

what would you do if I done something to you?

I will definitely rape you first and make you cry before you could do anything to me -smirks- i will make you beg for more~

...I won't stop until i'm satisfied -evil giggle-

What would you do if you're computer won't work anymore? ; x ;

First I'll try kicking it a bit if It does not work I'll ask my dad to send someone and help me get back home lol

What would you do if a stranger grabs your hand and starts running taking you with them?? (LOL he's kidnapping you!!)

• 4 weeks later...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH if it isn't some hot asian to swoon me, i'll kick and punch his balls, ass, anywhere so I can get away. So scary....

What if someone says that he is your 'number 1 fan' to you and he seems nervous?