What would you do if...

Caru

Wow that’s a tough question idn äähm it depends on where i am but lets just say hypothetically i’m at home...

i would panic and scream for sure and after coming to my senses i would try to save my ass and my family and if possible try to help others but i guess in a real situation i would just freak out

What would you do if you saw someone cheating during an exam and this person gets a better grade as you?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caru

• AobaxClear

• Saga

• KohakuShadow

If that person is my friend I would just turn a blind eye on the cheating part

But if it is someone I'm not close to, I would either just warn them or report their actions :hamtaro-005 (6):

What would you do if your house was on fire?

Man such a touchy topic for me.

So, if I could just escape the home I would, along with my family and my precious items (There is no way I'm letting my shit burn, even if I have to throw it out the windows wrapped in blankets. XD) Er, though if the fire is small I'll try saving my home too. First by seeing what caused it and go from there. (Would be easier with a fire extinguisher huh?) -Needs to invest in one-

What would you do if you knew of someone conducting experiments on humans, albeit has managed to make a cure of a deadly disease for two people, at the cost of one's (the humans experimented on) life?

I would report them. (This reminds me of the Tuskegee Experiment.)

What would you do if you stumbled across of box of abandoned puppies?

I don't what I would do.. Probably just talk? I don't really know cx

What would you do if you found out someone lied to you?

I kind of end up knowing right away even if I pretend I don't see your lie. It depends how I'd react.

If it's someone not so close, I'd just keep watching their pretend-game. Until the moment they themselves realize,

I don't really buy it. In same cases you have to make it clear, some people are 'deaf' to silence.

If it's someone close, I'd probably disappear on them for the time being. I would have to cool my head first.

What would you do if I gave you 1 million euros?

I would probably have enough then to finally leave U.S and study at Cambridge University. Also while I'm at it, pay a few thousands so I can get ahead in medical school.

What would you do if you had the thing you have always wanted?

After getting what i wanted i would ask me: that was it?? the whole time i was aiming for that?? It’s different from what i’ve imagined!!! (i’m really pessimistic =))

What would you do if you found out after 17 years of friendship that your friend is sneaky and jealous and behave like „Ms. I’m better than you“?

I don't really know... I don't really like those kind of people who think they're better than somebody, so probably just treat them a bit more coldly

What would you do if you were lost in a forest?

I would keep on walking until I find help or some sort civilization, because it's human nature to panic and want to get out of the situation as soon as possible. (Although, I know that you should stay put). Then, if that doesn't work, make a bonfire and hope that the smoke signals can be seen, because chances are if you're lost friends and family will be looking for you.

What would you do if you were lost in a foreign country and you don't speak the language?

Be smart! get away from dark areas or creepy looking areas. See sighs that don't require that language to read. Probably used Siri maps and then find a police station. Try to not approach people one might actually be a pervert (and not the yaoi fan pervert lol)

what would you do if you car breaks in the middle of the forest as you head to a camping trip and everything is dark and creepy?

I am not really scared of the dark itself. I'd rather wonder if lightening a camp-fire is a good idea.

It's a good one when you want to keep the wild off limits, but a bad one if there is a walking psychopath. -laughs-

I'd probably end up sleeping on some tree, if you ask me.

What would you do if you see a beggar being bullied and no one helps?

Knowing my nature I'd probably run and throw my shoes at the person doing the damage then beat away at the peopl even more. Which in general will not be good considering how small I am but screaming 'help rapist' never hurt anyone..... Well maybe them.

What would you do if you discovered you were living in a simulation?

I won't be surprised actually. I have always wondered whether I am living as dreaming or dreaming as living.

If you could rename the 'Earth' (the planet) what name would you pick?

If it was verbal I would ignore them and if it was physical I would just have to find a way to escape.

What would you do if everyone you looked at for more than 10 seconds loved you automatically.

Get on big screen international tv, make a revolutionary harem for me and live in a paradise of ukes and semes.

What would you do if there were no such thing as Yaoi?

Probably wouldn't be able to answer that one. I'd be eaten before you know it, as I try to employ caveman tactics and fail.

What would you do if your favourite anime/manga character suddenly came to life before your very eyes? ~ O: