Dragon Ball Z: Between Two Worlds (SPOILERS, +18, MA?)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Rexyl tilts his head, and nods softly. "Yes, I saw the Supreme Kai. That is what he called himself. He looked really important." Surprise shows on his face when Goku describes the guy perfectly, nodding mutely. "Y-yes, that is what he looked like. I do not know any Dende...but yes, that is what he wore. He was old, wore a white robe, and had a staff made of wood."

He pauses, smiling when he felt Goku squeeze his hand lightly, and his heart lifted at his words."You...believe me? I am so glad. I was afraid you would not. I was afraid you would think I was a liar. And...laugh at me..." His eyes lower to their intertwined fingers.

"I do not know what happened, why ot happened. Or who any of them were. Do you have any idea why they would talk to me?" Looking up, he looks to each of them, his eyes falling last on Goku, eye wide with confidence that if any could explain this to him, it was Goku.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Bardock

Goku wished he had more knowledge. His head shook to the side, trying to find the right words to say to Rexyl. But then, Piccolo sat down, cross legged, beside Rexyl.

"I can tell you.. but first I want you to promise not to get upset, alright?" He waited until Rexyl agreed before sighing softly.

"Your dream wasn't a dream. It was a memory. The man you saw, the large man, is the person you fused with to stay alive. A long time ago, there was an accident, and someone hurt you. But they didn't mean to. And Exodys took you away, and to the Supreme Kai's planet, and forced him to fuse you with another Xerothuan." Piccolo's eyes narrowed, "He was a monster.. a murderer. We think Exodys' plan was to fuse you two, and use your power for evil. But he didn't count on YOU breaking through, instead of this other person."

Piccolo crossed his arms over his chest then, "Kami went to you right before you were fused, because he had something he wanted to give you. From what I can recall, I believe he gave you a specific power.. something that will help us later. But still refuses to tell me." He saw the confused look and smiled, "I fused with Kami long ago, in order to beat an enemy. With the fusion, I gained more than just power. I gained knowledge. I gained special abilities, like to regenerate my cells. And more importantly, I gained wisdom, and friendship, and the evil that was in my own heart finally went away."

He placed a hand on Rexyl's head, still smiling softly, "You're a good kid.. and I trust Kami. Don't be scared to let him guide you. He guides all of us in one way or another."

Looking at Goku, his brows press together, saddened slightly that the other could not answer the question to his predicament. His heart sinks like a stone, and his expression of hope falls, but he was surprised when Piccolo suddenly sites down next to them, pressing against Goku as if for protection, remembering how the other had gotten so irritated at the simply fact when Rexyl had gotten his name wrong.

Nodding, he agrees not to get upset, wondering why he would end up getting that way, tilting his head slightly, clutching onto Goku's shirt, almost as if for protection.

As he sat there, listening to Piccolo's words, his expression becomes blank, his eyes staring at Piccolo, almost as if he wasn't sure of what he was hearing. All the things he heard flooded into his ears, into his mind, and he was so confused. It hadn't been a dream? It was a memory? It had actually happened. He closes his eyes, shaking his head lightly. It just couldn't be true...could it?

There was no way that he could be so special. A power given to him, to help the others? Rexyl felt so weak...how could that be true? Tears stung in his eyes, and he felt a burning in his throat, as it clenched up, and his breathing becomes harder to manage. This was a trick, it had to be. They were playing some sort of trick on him, and he was fool.

Wincing as he felt the hand on his head, he forces his eyes open again to look at Piccolo, misery in his eyes and all over his face. "You're...you're saying I died...aren't you...?" He chokes up, a hand clutching at his chest, tears welling up now, until they spill over his, falling down his cheeks. "I don't...I don't belong here...!" He had heard the other call him a 'good kid' and to not be scared to let Kami guide him...but he couldn't help but be scared.

"I belong with the dead...Oh god..." He was beginning to freak out, his eyes unfocused. His breathing was becoming uneven, and his heart erratic. He was starting to have a panic attack. "Oh...Oh god...I...I remember now..." He clasps harder at his chest, and begins gasp for air. "G...goku...I...I want to leave...I...I can't...I can't breathe..."

Piccolo was silent for a while, but then a sigh could be heard, and he nodded, "Yes, Rexyl.. you died. "

Goku's eyes shot a look at Piccolo, holding Rexyl close to his chest, as if protecting him, "How could you tell him something like that, Piccolo??"

Piccolo growled softly, "He's not a child! He deserved to know what happened, Goku!"

"Not like this!!" Goku picked Rexyl up in his arms, "Tell Nexus we went home. Rexyl is getting overwhelmed."

"Kakarot.." Vegeta's voice hung in the air and he softly raised a hand to put it on his arm. Goku saw the raised hand, but jerked immediately, squeezing his eyes shut, "Don't touch me.."

As Vegeta slowly lowered his hand, Goku rose into the air, still holding Rexyl close, and he flew towards the house as fast as possible.

Grasping tightly to the front of Goku's shirt, afraid to let go, in case he just might fade away, he pushes against Goku even more when the other stands up, being held in Goku's arms. Face once more buried into Goku's chest, he hides, or attempts to hide, from the rest of the others that were there.

Even as Goku made his way as quickly as he could to the house, Rexyl's panic attack did not fade, but at least it did not escalate either. Remaining as it was, breathing in gasps, heart pounding, tears like a waterfall.

"Goku-nii...I..." He wasn't even sure what to say, he had promised not to get upset, but...he couldn't help it. It came as a shock, the way that Piccolo had so easily confirmed what Rexyl had said, that he had indeed died.

When they arrive at the house, and go inside, Rexyl did not want to let go of Goku, instead he clung even tighter to the other. Trembling, he felt weak, weaker than he ever felt before. Raising his face so he look at Goku's, cheeks flushed from crying so much, he wanted to escape from what had happened.

Goku sat down after entering the house, holding Rexyl close as he slowly rocked him back and forth, "Shh.. it's alright.. calm down." He didn't know what to do at first. He sat there as Rexyl looked up into his eyes, and he cradled his face in his hand, "Rexyl.."

Goku leaned over, softly kissing him as his head turned towards the side, for a deeper kiss. Both hands held Rexyl as one slowly caressed his face. When the kiss ended, he nodded to Rexyl, "Better..?"

Feeling the hand upon his face made the tension freeze in it's place, the tears coming to a stop, some still glistening in his eyes. To be honest, Rexyl had no clue what he wanted at that point, he just knew he needed something to help him escape. He knew he could not forget...but escape was the second best choice.

Then, he felt Goku's lips upon his own, and it was as if his wish had been granted. Slowly the feeling of fear slowly melts away, accepting the sensation he was feeling, the depth of the kiss they shared. His eyes close slightly, and when the kiss comes to an end, he nods softly to the question he was asked.

"Yes..." His own hands move to clasp lightly against Goku, and before he knew it, he was leaning in for another kiss, heart beat starting become fast again, but this time it wasn't from anxiety. It was for something else. "Goku...nii..." He murmurs, breath warm against Goku's lips, his cheeks slowly becoming flushed.

Goku moved, pulling Rexyl so that he was sitting in his lap. He kissed him again, a hand running on the back of his neck before moving to his shoulder. His tongue pulled Rexyl's tongue inside his mouth, sucking gently on it before letting go. Another hand slowly, ever so gently, pushed Rexyl's shirt up slightly, feel the soft skin on his hand, "Mm... Rexyl.."

Facing Goku as he was pulled into the other's lap, his arms move so they were around Goku's neck, their kiss deepening when his tongue was brought into play. His breathing was once again becoming fast, and he makes a sound of surprise at the feeling of Goku's hand upon his skin under his shirt, breathing in deep, his stomach caving in slightly, and his ribs protruding gently because of how thin he was.

Though this time around, he doesn't pull away, he allows the continuance of the fingers to feel him, and even does something new, pulling on the edge of the bandages around his torso, and letting it unwind, falling in a loose pile to the floor, so that now all his skin was uncovered, and just like on his hand, scars could be seen, winding and appearing to resemble vines crawling across his skin.

He didn't know what he was doing at all, but he trusted Goku, so allowed what was going on to continue. The faint pink on his cheeks become darker at Goku's voice saying his name, and in response pushes himself against Goku's hand, his lips finding the other's once more, a hunger forming in him that no food could ever satisfy.

Goku growled softly, deeply emitting from his throat. His fingers traced the scars, and even though his mind wondered what happened, he said nothing. His hips slowly bucked upwards, thrusting into Rexyl's gently. He moved and pulled off the black shirt, revealing his toned muscles, and perfect abs. He gently took Rexyl's hands, "Don't be afraid.."

He's whispered to Rexyl before placing the others hands on his chest, moving them to slide down to his sides, shivering softly at the touch, "Is this what you want..?"

It was so new to him, everything that was happening, the sensations his body felt. Biting his bottom lip softly, he shivers more at the fingers tracing his skin, and whimpers softly as Goku thrusts his hips against his own. But he does not pull away. He remained where he was, positioned on Goku's lap, warmth spreading through himself, the longing in him growing.

He watched as Goku removed the shirt he was wearing, revealing a sculpture worthy body, perfect in Rexyl's eyes. Hishnds were taken, and he shakes his head. "I'm not afraid..." He murmurs, feeling Goku's skin beneath his fingers, the muscles that lay below. Goku guides his hands from his chest to his side, allowing him to trail slowly, feeling as the other shivered.

"I...Yes. I do..." He blushes, letting his hands continue moving slowly. "I...have never...d-done...this so..." He falls silent, u sure of what even to say at that point. So instead he pulls back slightly, and takes Goku's hands this time, moving them to touch the bottom of his shirt, the gesture showing Rexyl wanted Goku to undress him.

Goku smiled softly, his hands slowly running up and pulling Rexyl's shirt over his head. He let it fall from his fingers, and then slowly ran a hand down his chest, and to his stomach. Then Goku took Rexyl's hand again, guiding it to his pants. His erection was standing up, and Goku placed Rexyl's hand against his hardened erection, through his pants, "I'm this way because of how you make me feel.."

He then raises Rexyl's hand and presses it against his chest, where his heart was beating quickly, "I'm nervous, too.. it might hurt a little at first. But it will feel better after the first start."

Free of his top, his pale skin revealed to Goku, goose bumps form even more as his bare skin was touched, the fingers moving from his chest down his stomach. He was surprised when his hand was placed upon Goku's lower area, eyes widening at the hardness he felt against his hand. His cheeks were fire red by now. He made Goku feel that way? How? He wanted to know, especially when his hand was moved again, and felt the pounding heart beat beneath his fingertips.

"It...will hurt?" He repeats quietly, looking into Goku's eyes. "I trust you...so I will believe you..." Rexyl truly hoped that what Goku saying about it feeling better after the first start was true.

Deciding to let the fear go, he leans against Goku again, pressing himself closer, his hips touching Goku's. "Goku-nii...I trust you. I want this..." He knew the other would keep his promise. To never hurt him, that this would be okay. His lips find Goku's again, and he felt as if the contact was assurance. Rexyl would be alright.

Goku moaned softly, his breath hitching. He kissed Rexyl back, his other hand now trailing down Rexyl's back. His fingertips softly grazing the smooth skin before he felt the scars. Goku kissed Rexyl now, his tongue softly working the inside of his mouth. His other hand pulled at his rope, untying it and it lies on the couch.

The hand moving down his back makes him gasp quietly, his spine curving, causing him to press against Goku even more. The feeling of Goku's bare torso against his own makes him tremble, the warmth he felt radiating off of Goku making his own inner heat spark up. His arms move to wrap around Goku, his hands upon Goku's back, trailing along his spine.

The kiss Goku was giving him makes him moan ever so softly, one hand moving to rest on Goku's collarbone. Without even trying, his hips move slowly across against Goku's, rubbing the already hard flesh within Goku's pants, working to make Goku even more physically excited than he already was. "G...Goku...nii..." Rexyl wanted to be touched more, he'd never felt like this before.

Goku leaned his head back, moaning softly when Rexyl moved his hips over his length. His breathing was becoming more rapid, and he felt his body ache in areas he didn't know could. His hand delved into Rexyl's pants, pulling them away from his body, and tossing them onto the floor below. Both of Goku's hands roamed Rexyl's body again, gently moving them up and down his chest, to his sides, and his back. Goku's erection ached to be freed.

He pulled his pants down, just to the end of the couch. He was nude from the knees, up. Goku's hand softly trailed down Rexyl's chest, to his member, and he softly stroked the shaft. His other hand snaked its way behind Rexyl, and he leaned up, kissing him again softly, "Are you ready?"

When his pants had been pulled off, so had the bandages around his legs, the only one left now being over his eye. His lips part slowly at being touched even more, and he moans softly, quivering from being completely naked in front of Goku. His breathing matched Goku's, quick and shallow, the breath exiting his lips warm and slightly moist, his lips becoming shiny from the condensation the heated air formed.

Through a shining gaze, he watched as Goku pulled down his own pants, blushing deeper than ever at the sight that met his eyes. His mind was distracted when he felt Goku's hand down his chest, to touch his own, much smaller member, gasping as it was stroked. He feels the other lean up, the hand behind him. Kissing back, he closes his eyes, heart pounding frantically now. "Y-yes..." He replies, nodding, one of his hands touching Goku's bare hip, before moving to touch and rest upon the area just above Goku's erection, fingers shaking a tiny bit. His other was placed on Goku's side.

Goku took the hand that was rested above his member, and he guided Rexyl's hand to his cock, wrapping his fingers around it as he shuddered, "Move your hand... up and down.."

His other hand reached under, and he softly and gently pushed a finger inside him, "Fuck.. Rexyl.."

His fingers curl around the erection in his hand, and he does as he was told, moving his hand up and down along it, feeling the warmth of it beneath his touch, how different it felt to him, and just from this, he could sense the deep longing and want coming from Goku.

Right then he felt Goku's finger, and he takes a sharp breath, wincing a tiny bit. Even just one finger hurt, as Rexyl was very small in stature. He buries his face in the crook of Goku's neck, still moving his hand as he did so, and clinging onto the other now with his other, his arm wrapped around Goku's waist.

Goku tossed his head back, moaning from the rubbing on his hardened cock. He thrust his hips up slightly, moaning louder than before, "Oh god.." he held Rexyl against his chest, softly kissing him as he slowly moved his finger in and out. He didn't want it to hurt. God, he wished he had actual lube. His other hand moved up and down his shaft, trying to please him at the same time. If Rexyl couldn't handle itm. Goku would have to stop. "Baby.. kiss me.."

With each movement of Goku's finger, his body twitches, his breathing hard now. He was trying to continue moving his hand, feeling the kisses upon his skin, making him shiver a tiny bit. And the hand at his own flesh makes him moan quietly, eyes squeezed shut. However they open when Goku says for him. To kiss him, and he does, lips pressing willingly against Goku's, and just like that, it was as if the pain he felt washed away. His body slowly adjusts to the finger moving in him, and it didn't hurt as much. "G-Goku-nii...it...it's okay now..." He murmurs, moving his hand a little bit faster along the erection in his fingers.

Goku nods and he slowly slowly adds a second finger as he kissed his lips deeply. His tongue worked the inside of his mouth. He pulled his lips away, growling softly as he bit the soft skin on Rexyl's neck, "Oh my god.."

Goku assaulted one of Rexyl's nipples now, softly swirling his tongue before sucking on it gently, "Mm..." his hand left the others hardened flesh and he trailed his mouth over to the other nipple, sucking and nipping at it. "Rexyl.. fuck, I'm going insane.."

A wave of pain crashes over him as a second finger was added, making him yelp into the kiss. He groans softly when the kiss ended and he felt Goku bite his neck, his head falling back slightly. Rexyl was quite unique when it came to his skin. It was like that of a soft, sweet, ripe fruit, sweet and succulent to the taste, ready to be picked and eaten.

His chest pushed against Goku's mouth and tongue, lips parted at the sensation. Both hands now worked together on Goku's erection, moving quick and fast, while squeezing gently every now and then. His nipples become hard from being played with, and he blushes deeply because of what Goku was doing, and what he had said.

Body tense, it starts to relax a tiny bit, though this time some of the pain still remained. He was scared, but this was something he wanted. "Go...ku..."

Goku sucked in a breath as he heard Rexyl's cries. He didn't want to hurt him, and it felt like he was. He slowly worked his fingers in and out of him, allowing him to adjust. Another kiss landed on his lips, softly, deeply, with more passion. Goku looked at Rexyl, "Do you want me to stop..?"

If Rexyl asked him to, Goku would. As he spoke and thought, he suddenly squeezed his eyes shut. Rexyl was using both his hands to rub and squeeze his rock-hard erection. Goku felt his hips thrust, and his body tingled. No... no, Goku didn't want to stop. Not yet.

He finally placed a hand on Rexyl's making him stop. A blush was on Goku's face as he smiled softly, "Heh.. you'll make.. me come.. doing that..."

"N-No...I don't want to stop..." He responds to Goku's question, shaking his head softly as he says this. Rexyl did not want it to end right then. He would get used to the pain, it would go away, just like Goku had promised, and Rexyl trusted the other deeply. So he'd continue, he wanted to, he needed Goku, and Goku needed him. It was a win win situation, for both of them.

His hands were suddenly stopped by Goku' and he looks up at him, confused. "Come?" He questions, not sure what the other meant by that terminology. "Is th-that something you w-want t-to do...or n-not?" Moving closer, he releases his grip on Goku's erection, placing his hands instead on Goku's hips.

Rexyl's knees move further apart, his thighs seperating a bit more, and it seemed as if his body moved on it's own as he leans back slightly, as if WANTING to be taken by Goku, still feeling the fingers moving in him, finally having fully adjusted.