Private Prisoner (Private Wolf x Pigeon) [18+]

WolfDog12

"Nope, I've never had any siblings" Luke sat down on the edge of the bed and sighed. "Wow, it feels like the day after Christmas, even before you came here I was planning that out... And now it's over, but I can still have my fun with you"

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Laxus stared at him in fear, moving back and off the bed. He backed all the way up to the side wall where he jumped and looked back now remembering the walls were covered in sex toys. He had been too focused to remember they were there but now it was all staring him in the face. Laxus felt the room spin before he threw up all over the floor.

"Gross, now I'm going to have to get someone to clean that up too..." Luke muttered, pulling out his cellphone. "Do you want to see a picture from last night? You don't seem to remember it but everyone had a lot of fun... Including you" He grabbed the chain connected to Laxus' ankle cuff and yanked on it.

Laxus almost fell over but somehow kept his balance however when he tried to walk, he slipped in the throw up and landed on the bed. The prisoner closed his eyes not wanting to know what happened. He figured he'd end up throwing up anyway.

"You really are pathetic... If you don't look then I'll send it to your family, I'm sure they'd like to see how you're doing in prison" Luke pulled up the photo on his phone and held it in front of Laxus' face so he'd see it as soon as he opened his eyes. The picture perfectly displayed Laxus' happy expression as he lay on the ground, naked and covered in cum.

The teen opened his eyes quickly only to see the picture right in front of him. His eyes filled with tears and he wanted to throw up again. He moved so he could do so off the bed. "Why? Why did you trick me?"

"Its fun" Luke said, putting his phone away again. "I like seeing people like you fall apart in the most beautiful and horrible way possible... If I just drugged you and fucked you until you broke, it would be too simple..." He thought for a moment, trying to find the right words. "For me... Torturing prisoners is an art... And I want you to be my masterpiece"

He was panting trying to get his breath back until he finally was able to speak. "I don't want to be your masterpiece.... I don't even want to be here...." He felt completely sick and had to lay down, curling up on the bed feeling really cold and completely miserable.

"Oh really? Should we ask your other side?" Luke pulled a pill out of his pocket. "I'm sure 'he' would love to tell me how happy he is like this" He rolled the small pill over and over in his fingers. "He was just telling me that he wanted me to abuse him until you disappear... That's how much he loves it"

Laxus looked scared and backed away from Luke again. He didn't want the pill also knowing if he did he wouldn't have to remember being "taken care of" again. "I didn't have fun...." He murmured backed all the way up to the one wall that didn't have toys covering it.

Luke's eyes began to water, he lowered the hand with the pill as his demeanor completely changed back to the cute and innocent act. "L-Laxus? Y-you keep y-yelling? W-what are you t-talking about? I-I never said you h-had f-fun... I just s-said that they're g-gonna be more strict with me s-since they c-caught us trying to r-run away..." He held out his hand. "d-did they give you something weird? do you have a fever? please let me check..."

Laxus went from defense to just plain horrified. He screamed and tried to get away from Luke. This was one nightmare he really wanted to wake up from. "Get away from me!!!! I don't want to see that side of you again you liar!!!" He climbed off the bed and tried to hide under it, avoiding the throw up all over the place.

Luke flinched and began to sob. "W-what did they do to y-you? W-why am I a l-liar? L-Laxus, please! D-don't you remember what I j-just told you? T-they'll kill him if t-they find out I s-stopped giving you this!" he dropped the pill onto the bed and curled up. "I-I'm sorry... I-I'm so s-sorry... This is a-all my fault... I-I shouldn't have s-suggested running away..."

"Make it stop!! I know you tricked me.... please don't be nice anymore." Laxus was now in tears over it. It was much easier now for Luke to get the teen to show fear and to cry like a little kid. He sniffles and felt, also looked, completely miserable. He began debating taking the pill but if Luke really wanted to, he could easily force the pill in him even if it were given up his ass instead.

"I never tricked you!" Luke sobbed. "I d-don't understand what you're talking about" he kept up his fake crying before suddenly stopping, once again returning to his real personality. "I gave you an easy way out Laxus" he said sternly. "You could have believed that you were drugged and hallucinating about me, but you're just too stubborn..." He picked the pill back up and climbed off the bed, avoiding the vomit. "If you don't come out right now I'm going to be in a very bad mood"

"I wouldn't have remembered if it was just a hallucination." He stayed hidden for a moment while he shifted to look at Luke. 'He's completely serious... I really don't want to die....' Laxus came out very slowly taking up a lot of time before he sat on the bed.

Luke hadn't bothered wiping the tears, but he still gave Laxus the same crazy smile. "That was awfully slow Laxus..." He said softly. The guard took a step forward, completely relaxed. He pulled a butterfly knife out of his back pocket and twirled it casually. "Do you think I like it when you keep me waiting?"

Laxus backed up again still looking horrified. He wanted to run but he couldn't go far with this chain on his leg. "Please dont....." He whimpered pathetically as he begged for his life...Laxus clearly feared this new Luke with his every being and the faces he was making were absolutely priceless. His whole body shook, scared of what was going to be done to him next.

"Did I tell you that you could back up?" Luke cocked his head to the side. "Because if I didn't then that would mean that you've disobeyed me again. Which would be very, very bad" He took another step forward. "You might want to apologize, and stopping behaving so badly. No one cares what I do to you"

It really was a sad reality. Even if he became a public fuck toy, no one would care... they'd actually encourage it. "I'm sorry!!!! I'm so sorry!!!" He begged for forgiveness even bowing his head all the way to the bed to shoe he wanted forgiveness. To be honest, he wasn't sure if this would do anything the way Luke was but he tried.

Luke stabbed the knife into the bed less than an inch away from Laxus' head. "Try to behave yourself in the future" He said simply as he pulled the knife out and slipped it into his pocket. "Now... Are you going to take this?" He pulled the pill out instead and held it out to Laxus.

The teen visibly jumped and stared at the knife until it was pulled away. He then stared at Luke who held the pill out to him. Clearly he wasn't being given an option despite it sounding like one. Laxus took the pill and gulped for a moment before he put it in his mouth a quickly swallowed it. He then sat in fear until the affects set in and he changed personalities feeling his whole body burning up from the pill.

Luke sat down next to him. "You really made a mess of the room didn't you...?" He said, mostly to himself, as he waited for Laxus to change personalities. "Maybe I should take you to a different room for today..." He lay back on the bed and watched the teen.

"I'd go anywhere for you master! I'm so sorry about the mess... the other me really is such a weakling and he clearly doesn't understand pleasure because yesterday felt amazing and yet he keeps denying this body came so many times because of how amazing it was.... still.... I would really have liked it if you were the one doing me master!!" He was panting already from the pill burning his body and he was getting hard just by looking at Luke.

"If I fuck you all the time then it wouldn't be as much of a treat, would it?" Luke asked with a grin. He slowly sat up and took the ankle cuff off Laxus. "You don't need this right now..." He let his fingers trail up the prisoner's leg teasingly. "I want you to do something for me today... Something that will help the other you get to know this you"

• Saga locked this topic