the principles of falling in love ((hal7283 and alexia))*private

alexia__

Kaname nod slightly and followed Nagia into his room. Looking around the room it wasn't as messy as Nagisa claimed to be. To be honest he had no idea what he's going from there, he just want to be with Nagisa for a bit longer. He sat down at the chair by the desk. Then suddenly the realization that they are alone, in Nagisa's bedroom, came to Kaname's mind, and made his face felt like burning.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexia__

• hal7283

The TV came on and he connected a few of the devices to it, smiling he hands Kaname one and sits next to him

"Your face is red" he tells the other fully aware of their situation. Nagisa could feel Kaname's presence next to his making him nervous to the two being alone.

The tv begins flashing colorful things but Nagisa's head was not in it, although it was better than letting the other be completely alone.

His body shifts lightly and his shoulder bumps with the other. Alarmed at the way his heart skipped a beat he looks at the other

"I'm so---" but freezes realizing how close the two were.

Kaname held the controller and paid minimum attention to what's going on on screen. After a while Kaname put the controller down and said: " I'm not really in the mood of flashy lights and sounds right now, not after a whole day of loud noises. Can't we just.....talk? I'm sure we both have a lot of stuff we don't know about each other. " Kaname said while leaning on Nagisa.

He too wanted this and smiled brightly when it was suggested. The TV was soon turned of and the only source of light was a soft glow from the night lamp in the room. It kept the room illuminated but allowed for a soft pink like color to show on Kaname's face, and Nagisa blushed slightly at the color in the boy's smooth cheeks.

"Yes you can start, tell me everything about you Kaname" he says as one of his fingers run down the boy's face "about your life before you moved here and your friends, future, and dreams" he whispers now but the smile still on his face.

"I think" -chuckles- "that you're so interesting"

"Everything about me? That's a big topic. Um.....I like to cook, I like to walk around randomly and find new places, I like gaming but I'm not really good at it, I'm good at most subjects and especially history. As you know mom raised me by herself after he got divorced with my father by birth. She was always busy working so I took care of myself most of the time, and tried my best not to make her worry. Though I haven't joined any clubs or sports teams but you know how I am with people around me, so I always have friends around and gang out with them quite often. I still chat with some of them online from time to time. What else...............future and dreams? I don't know, while I am good at history I don't think I am passionate about it to the point which I want to become a scholar or archaeologists or something like that. Maybe I'll go into teaching? You never know how you'll end up."

Kaname looked Nagisa in the eye and said: "Now's your turn. How do you see yourself in the future?"

He chuckled at the sudden spurts of information he was getting from Kaname until he heard the boy's question.

"Oh well.." he looks around for a bit "I'm good at music because of my fathers influence of practice and everything else so I'm really thinking of something in the music industry my dream you see.." his eyes looked down a little but his smile spoke for him

"I want to play in the London Symphony and become their pianist" then he laughed "It's actually crazy they are the best in the world, or up there, but its such a dream Kaname such a dream"

His cheeks flushed but his smile did not decrease because not often did he speak of these things with anyone.

Quickly he leaned in and gave the other a small kiss on the cheek.

"Perhaps something more personal now?"

"Something more personal? I don't suppose you want to know where do I wash first when taking a bath." Kaname thought for a while. He reached for Nagisa's hand and held it with his own: "You know...after that day I kissed you while you slept and all the drama that followed, I couldn't help but being attracted by you more and more, eat breakfast, go to school, go to class, have lunch, go home, dinner, all that used to be so normal became exciting with you around! And frankly your habit of walking around the house shirtless is simply.........um.......how should I put it......bad for my health..." Kaname chuckled slightly as he look at Nagisa.

He laughs at the other's confession but is slightly attracted to the shyness in which was said. Leaning into the other's ear he softly whispers

"Should I do that more often then" his voice coming as a murmurs but his hot breath hit the others ear. His body was lean and slightly muscular for the small amount of workout Nagisa did daily but he was glad Kaname liked what he saw.

"I mean, its not like I'm trying to hide it anymore" his hand came up to wrap around the boy's wrist and moved it over his chest and let it settle there. Even through the shirt Nagisa could feel the other's warmth and he slightly chuckled when he imagines how Kaname's face would look like.

Softly he kissed the others ear

"~~!!!"Kaname let out a indecipherable moan when Nagisa kissed his ear, his body jumped a little in reaction to the sensation. "Na....Nagisa?" Kaname didn't know how to react, his heart was bumping like crazy.

Then through the hand Nagisa held and put on his chest, he could feel the heart bumping inside Nagisa, it was as wild as his. He slided hus hand down along Nagisa's chest, along his waist until he held Nagisa in his arms.

From the corner of his eye he could see Kaname's hand take his and he helped the boy entwine their fingers together. Nagisa remained where he was but his lips now traced the outline of Kaname's soft ear, slightly nibbling in some sections.

Nagisa's hands came around the boy's body and brought them closer now chest to chest. Their hearts beating in melodic sync "stay like this" he told the other softly "please" .

Nagisa's eye closed only feeling the closeness of the two, in his head he couldn't believe how good it felt to hold some one so close.

"Na....Nagisa..wait...Ah..."Kaname felt like all strength inside him was being melted away by Nagisa's lips nibbling his ear. And when Nagisa held him tightly in his arms Kaname was filled with a sense of assurance, and happiness so overwhelming that it almost made him want to cry.

"Nagisa......I love you....'Kaname whispered into Nagisa's ear.

He slightly tensed at first by hearing the words, they were so foreign and out of the norm for Nagisa that it lightly disturbed him.....but that was not truly what he felt.

A warm ripple crept through his body making his warm and fuzzy, their body heat captivating and endearing.

"I love you too" he answered his voice coming deep and confident like if those words had been ready to leave his lips a long time ago. The way they were said, he oped, would make Kaname understand the other more.

Hearing Nagisa confessing his love brought Kaname joy to no end, and the warmth of Nagisa's body was so assuring that Kaname felt like he belonged here, in Nagisa's arms. He felt like a child who had lost his way has finally reached home.

"Nagisa...can I.....sleep with you tonight? I don't mean it in that way..you know....not that I don't want to....what I mean is I just want to be with you." Kaname held Nagisa tighter.

A bright sun light smile spread over Nagisa's face when he heard these words. He forced their bodies to separate so he could look at the others face as if for a second approval or reassurance.

"yes" he murmured back in embarrassment.

The room was completely dark except for a small night light at the far end yet providing enough so Nagisa could see Kaname's face in the dark. The soft bed sheets covered them keeping heat in, making it far more intimate.

Soft blushes and small embraces were shared between the two as a small act of getting familiar with one another.

Kaname crawled a bit closer to Nagisa, feeling the warmth of the other's body. Kaname raised his head to look at Nagisa and let out a slightly embarrassed smile: "You know...The last time I slept with someone beside me was like 10 years ago or something, when I had a nightmare and woke up in the middle of the night, and mom spent the whole night laying beside me."

Kaname giggled and closed his eyes. "Goodnight..Nagisa..."

"You can sleep with me any day for as long as you want" he tells the other as his face digs into Kaname's hair taking in every scent of the boy.

The soft and almost fruity like smell was completely taking all of him, making him sleeping but also hard.

He shifted his lower body away from Kaname to not disturb him and continue their sleep.

"Goodnight" he murmurs before kissing the boy's eye and slightly smiling

Kaname fell asleep and it was deep and dreamless. When he woke up the next morning Nagisa was still asleep. Kaname chuckled at the slightly awkward pose of Nagisa: holding Kanmae close in his arms while trying to keep his lower body away. Kaname carefully slid down the bed not wanting to wake Nagisa up, and slipped downstairs to prepare for breakfast.

The morning light hit Nagisa's face making his eyes crack open. He took in his surroundings for some time and then stretched his hand out reaching for the empty bed.

His eyes opened even more and he came across and empty bed, sighing he stood up and sat there for some time.

"How lonely" he murmured realizing for the first time that he didn't want to wake up without the other being there.

"Good morning" he murmured falling into a depressed and cranky mood. Realizing yet again that he couldn't play the piano was one thing and the not waking up with Kaname was another.

He sat in the kitchen chair and stared into the wall across from him.

"Good morning!" Kaname turned around and smiled at Nagisa, but saw his depressed expression. "What's the matter? You not feeling well?" Kaname quickly ran to Nagisa and pressed his forehead against Nagisa's. "Hmm...it doesn't feel like a fever.....Or did you not sleep well last night?"

Kaname put the food on the table and sat down across Nagisa. 'So..do you have any plans for today? We could just stay home and chill out, and catch up on the piano practicing. "

A smile had spread across his lips when the other ran do him with an adorable worried expression. Nagisa had to admit he liked the idea of having Kaname as a boyfriend, at least in this aspect because he was like a mother but in a boyfriend. He didn't know if his thoughts made any sense but this was the conclusion he got to.

"Well..." he says chewing some of the food and giving Kaname and encouraging smile telling him it taste good "we can actually yes"

Through the pages in Nagisa's head he ran through his music library trying to find a piece that was easy enough for them to begin in.

"Oh also" he adds "dad and your mom should be here soon" the idea of saying 'mom' was foreign so he kept it in 'your mom' category and also hoped Kaname didn't notice his way of speaking about the subject.

In addition the news about their parents return he had always known but now it tasted bitten to speak of them, because how would they be around each other without their parents knowing, its not like they could come out and say it. Worriedly he continued to eat trying to not let it show on his face.

"Right....I've almost forgot." Kaname said while looking p at the ceiling. He has gotten used to living with Nagisa alone he had almost forgotten that it was only temporary. Or perhaps he had kept himself from thinking about them, as his relationship with Nagisa is quite......abnormal no matter how you look at it. He couldn't even imagine what would it be like if their parents find out about them. Kaname wouldn't and couldn't hurt his mother by telling her his relationship with Nagisa.

Kaname looked at Nagisa with a worried look, he doesn't mind hide their relationship in the shadows for a rest of their life, or lat least, until Nagisa get tired of it and decide to go out into the light. But before that...."Before that time, just let me enjoy this happiness...if only for a second longer." Kaname thought to himself.

His hand reached from across the table and settled on Kaname's smaller one. A sweet smile was placed on Nagisa's lips speaking unspoken words.

'Let me worry about this' he tells himself 'not you, you just smile' his train of thoughts had now completely changed. Nagisa had noticed this after their fun night with the group, yet now it was more obvious.

Maybe it was the nameless thing growing between the two but the growing desire to protect Kaname had strengthen itself inside Nagisa.

"How about I guide you to playing alone today" he says taking a sip of water now.

"What's that suppose to mean, that I just smile?" Kaname giggled as he held the Nagisa's hand tighter, his warmth seems to go all the way from his palm to Kaname's heart. “But well, if you say so. I'll do my best. But remember to keep a smile on your face as well.”

Kaname nodded when Nagisa said he's going to teach him how to play the piano by himself : "Yeah, since I'm obviously the one who need more training, I guess it make sense to beat some basics into me. Let's start after I clean up the dishes." Kaname said as he stood up and take the dishes to the sink.

He returned the others giggle with a bright smile, the sound engraving itself into Nagisa's ears. Kaname's laugh was soft and gentle with a high pitch in some rings with light manly on the others; the sounds jumped from one side to another in Nagisa's head as he analyzed it over and over.

He watched the other move andy tied to help as much as possible. In a way he hated what had happened to his hand, on another page it was nice to have someone take care of you so much, like Kaname had been doing. He stood behind the other for some time before turning his head away from the boys back. It was small but first and he felt a great desire to reach out and run his hand down.

The morning light came in through the large crystal doors that lead to the back of the house where a covered pool and small garden stood. The glass doors were usually kept covered with their curtains preventing light to enter, but now , that very moment, Nagisa didn't care.

"Here... Here....here and here" he says while playing the first 20 seconds of the slow song. He divided it in different sections for the other one to see. In addition, he had also placed small stickers with the letter written out, each representing the musical alphabet

Kaname began practicing the part Nagisa taught him, and was learning quickly the system of showing the musical alphabet with notes. With some further practice Kaname was soon able to play the slow song on his own. But all he could manage at this point was simply repeating the notes mechanically, there was no character nor emotion put into his play.

"Hmm...playing music is far more difficult than I imagined...especially after knowing how well you can play." Kaname looked at Nagisa with a weak smile.