the principles of falling in love ((hal7283 and alexia))*private

alexia__

"Yeah I sent him an email, I only work Fridays anyway" he said to Kaname as he sat in the table. Nagisa's eyes landed on the place of food and smiled. Before Kaname he would wake up and eat something at a near by food seller;but indeed home foods taste better.

"You're really handy for a guy, I-i mean you can cook and all my dad and I usually just bough something" he said remembering how there wasn't a woman around. He sighed and dismissed the thoughts immediately. Nagisa thanked for the food and ate away at the mix of flavors and warmth

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexia__

• hal7283

"I learned to cook from mother." Kaname said while taking a sip from the soup bowl, "Mom had to work quite hard to take care of all the expenses, and always come home very late at night. So I pretty much had to do all the housework. But she always managed to squeeze out some time to spend with me and teach me things, cooking included. It's quite a miracle since how she was so busy at work, how was she able to meet and fall in love with father. We've never got a explanation on how they met right? We should definitely ask them when they come back. But considering how in love they look.when they left, we might need to look out for a little brother or sister!" Kaname laughed at the end.

After they've finished breakfast Kaname quickly washed the dishes. "Come on, let's go! And don't forget the umbrella this time!" Kaname said with a slight blush.

Nagisa shocked at the statement of children coming into play. The idea of their parents even participating in that action caused him to be slightly disturbed, but blushed when he deeply thought of it.

'Couples do that' he thought to himself as he watch Kaname stand and mention an umbrella. And then it hit him, the golden question.

'Are we dating?' He asked himself while thinking of the whole situation. Nagisa blushed to a deep red as he began to imagine himself and Kaname, because if they were indeed dating then at one point Kaname would ask Nagisa for sex, right?

"Yes let's go" he told the other as he dismissed the images that had been created in his mind.

The day went on more or less as usual, Kaname and Nagisa met up during lunch time. After buying their food in the cafeteria they went to a quiet corner in the garden near the music department.

While unwrapping the sandwhich he bought Kaname asked: "Hey, Nagisa, I was wondering...my classmates has invited be to hang out with them after school this weekend and I told them that I want to ask you first. Are you interested?"

Nagisa stopped in the middle of chewing and looked at the other. His face giving a questionable look before he swallows

"Ah" he gives a nervous laugh "I'm not too good with peo...." his words stop as he realizes how the out going Kaname was nothing like himself in such sociable aspects

'I can try' he thinks to himself as a small smile spreads on his lips "Yes, I'll go it will be fun"

With this said, Nagisa found himself dressing for a fun teen hand-out day, or so he referred to it. His outfit consisted of a dark pair of jeans with a white v-neck and a semi-formal jacket for the chilly wind that had been blowing lately. AFter the last million glance in the mirror he went down stairs and sat on the couch.

His nerves were driving him crazy, not often did he go out or even with friends, plus he didn't want to embarrass Kaname

"Mhh" he said as his blonde hair into his eyes and he brushed it away.

Clothes

Free-Shipping-New-2014-High-Quality-Fashion-Leisure-Men-Suit-New-Arrival-Men-Blazer-Semi-formal.jpg

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Kaname walked down stairs dressing casually as usual, and he saw Nagisa sitting on the sofa and giggled: "What's with the outfit? We're going out with friends, not attending a audition for models. But seriously, you look great. Now let's go!" Kaname said while grabbing Nagisa out the door.

They met up with the others at a coffee shop, where some of Nagisa's classmates were already there.

"Hey guys, so this is my brother Nagisa, but I'm sure you guys probably knew him already. And Nagisa, these are my friends!" Kaname's classmates introduced themselves, and they waited a little longer for a few more to come.

"Is that everybody? Good, now where shall we go first?" Kaneme asked as the group left the coffee shop.

He smiled nicely at them when introduced, Nagisa had practiced that and at the moment he was glad he did because it seemed to be making Kaname happy that they were all there. After some time a few more people arrive, mainly two more girls and a taller boy. They left after sometime and they were chit chatting on all sorts of aspects. Nagisa stayed on Kaname's side listening but taking note on who his step brother was.

One could call it research of some sort, but he enjoyed it because the air around them was light and fuzzy.

The karaoke room was quite large with surrounding couches and a table. Nagisa took a seat in one of them as he watch Kaname fidget around with the other, smiling he looked down at the food catalog

"I'm starving" he murmured but was soon snapped from his thoughts as the others began to play in some music.

After roaming a the streets and doing some window shopping. On the way Kaname chitchat with the friends about pretty much anything, from the funny video someone just saw online to the favorite girls in idol groups. During the talk however Kaname always kept an eye on Nagisa, and attempted to drag him into the conversation, without much success. He knew Nagisa wasn't the socializing type and worried if he felt awkward among his friends, but gladly he seemed at ease. And his friends probably knew of Nagisa's personality long before he did, so they weren't bothered by him being quiet most of the time.

Another thing Kaname noticed on the way was the way several girls in the group acted, some of them Kaname knew personally while others were more like friends of a friend who tagged along. Either case the girls all kept a safe distance with Nagisa but had their eyes fixed on him almost constantly. Since Nagisa is the star of the school it's no surprise he had admirers, and Kaname had a strange sense of vanity because he knew Nagisa more than anyone else, and had so many "close encounters" with him.

But seeing Nagisa being constantly stared at still upset Kaname, a bit.

Later the group ended up in a karaoke. Some of the guys were very excited and began to punch in numbers of the songs immediately, while others began to look at the food menu. In another corner a few guys took out some cards and began to play. Soon music began and the guy who picked the song picked up the microphone, whose performance can only be described as "so bad it's good."

"You wanna pick a song a show how it's properly done?" Kaname leaned against Nagisa and said smiling.

He laughed at the comment but did not refuse. Truth was he missed playing the piano, since Nagisa practice almost every night, but his voice had rested and sounded far better.

The microphone was placed close to his lips as he began to sing, what was basically a free concert, although he was happy Nagisa did not stand to prevent negative attention from growing.

He smiled at the other as he handed the microphone to a guy who complimented him and quickly searched for a song also. Nagisa turned to comment something to Kaname but was startled by a girl who jumped on the seat to his left and brightly blushed

"You're really good Yamamoto-kun" she said cheerfully her whole body a bit too close to Nagisa's liking

"T-thank you" he answered back trying to not meet her eyes

Everyone was memorized by Nagisa's singing, especially Kaname, who for a moment felt there was only him and Nagisa in the whole world. When he finished the karaoke room was filled by a round of applause. Kaname was about to compliment Nagisa but was interrupted by a girl jumped to Kaname's side. Kaname looked at the girl and recognized her. The girl's name is Hanako, who's one of the better looking girls in class. Kaname had little interactions with her because she's the kind who would disappear the moment when there're work to be done, but would dive into any gatherings or parties. Seeing the look in her eyes it's quite clear that she had a crush on Nagisa, well who doesn't?

"Hey Kaname do you want any drinks?" the guy sitting next to Kaname said while showing him the menu.

"Oh, right, drinks..." Kaname turned away from Nagisa and gazed at it. "Yeah...I think I'm gonna get a coke. What about you Nagisa?"

Nagisa turned around at the question coming from Kaname but before he could fully, his arm was grabbed by the girl.

"S-say how do you sing like that"

He persistence was unbelivable and he found himself almost at a list of words. Unable to understand why she was acting this way he looked around someone could remove this girl from his. His bind went blank as her face approached his. Nagisa could see she was talking, but he couldn't hear anything. And then she laughed and waned in. From the sides he could see some of the other girls laughing lightly and blushing.

"It's fine right?" she asked, but Nagisa had missed he question.

"W-what do you mean sorry I didnt he---" but his sentence never finished as one of her arms came around his neck.

The touch repulsed him and he began to move away but by then get lips were almost at his

"W-wh" he shocked out

"Wow wow wow, easy there lady." Kaname said while grabbing Hanako's shoulder and pulled her away. He said with a joking tone: "Don't you know "Nagisarium" is a scarce natural resource and is strictly rationed? I'm afraid you've just used up this month's quota for all of the girls."

The girls raised their voices to complain, Kanmae spread his hands while shrugging his shoulders: "Hey ,don't blame me, that's how the system works. It's for the greater good." Hanako looked at Kaname grudgingly, but was soon joined by other girls who began to joke and make fun of her.

"Nagisa, can I have a word with you outside?" Kaname said while walking out the door.

"Y-yeah" he said confused and surprised. Nagisa hadn't been aware that he knew Kaname to such extends, but he could tell ,ever when everyone though that it was a joke, that Kaname's voice was slightly edgy.

Laughs and joking filled the room as they exited and even from the closed door a few voices could be hear. The hallway they stood in was white, long, and completely deserted. All visitors were either, somewhere else, or having fun in the own room. Nagisa looked at Kaname's head, or the back at least, for sometime before he felt the need to call the other. But for some reason couldn't

"Ka-" was all he managed and then stopped.

"That was a close one, wasn't it?" Kaname turned around and smiled. "You know I thought you being so popular you should be good at dealing with stuff like this. I mean..she was this close from kissing you! Or.....were you going to let her?" Kaname went up to Nagisa and stared at him. Then before Nagisa could react he quickly kissed him in the lips and smiled:

"I guess I should privatize "Nagisarium" before the others can get to it. What do you think?“

He was surprised by the others tone, Nagisa in took some air before slightly smiling.

"I've never had a girl friend" he admits he deeply blushed but his eyes never leave the other boy. He would have pushed her away, he wanted to, but the idea of touching her, or even being that close alarmed him in a way that his mind had gone blind.

"I was not interested in her, I'm not" he continues "b-but she was.. I mean i wasn't...." his words chocked and he sighed. Slowly Nagisa stepped forward and closed the space between the two, his lips slightly brushing against the other. The whole relationship between him and Kaname was alarming, nevertheless but Nagisa had sworn to become completely devoted and figure out his feelings for the other.

"I-i'm your boyfriend so..." his bottom is softly bitten and he blushes at his confession to Kaname

Kaname's face blushed and he put his index finger on Nagisa's lips. He said: "I know you won't let her kiss you. But please be careful, you have no idea how many girls would give their up lives just to get a kiss from you. I guess I really got off easy in that regard. Now come on, let's go back before the others get suspicious."

The two walked back to the room, and before they open the door Kaname pulled slightly on Nagisa's sleeves, and said: "Oh.. I forgot to tell you earlier...thank you for saying that I'm your boy friend...it's really....really nice of you."

When they entered the room someone had just finished singing. One of the guys waved at Kaname: "Hey, what took you guys so long?"

"We've just held a World Summit on the over mining on "Nagisarium". The attending nations has passed the bill to further limit mining for soil preservation!"

The room burst out laughing as the waiters brought the snacks and drinks in.

He softly smiled at the comment made by Kaname. Nagisa had to admit outside of the house environment his step-brother was far funnier and more relaxed than expected. His smile came easier and in his eyes a small spark appeared, over all he gave off a lovely atmosphere.

As for Nagisa he found himself talking to the people around him, far more than he normally did, maybe it was the glee of teenage hood in the room, but he did not bother to keep his stuck up attitude there. Some other girls did approach hims through the day, but many commented on simple things and talked about favorite sweets and drinks.

The fact was he had learned a new side to Kaname, perhaps not the best but anything for now would suffice. Nagisa, after sometime, took a seat and watched others, the lights in the room where dimer now.

His eyes traveled around until the settles on Kaname's rosy face, his smile brilliant like before. From inside he felt his heart almost skipped a beat and it alarmed him slightly; Nagisa question his own reactions but kept his eyes on the other.

Kaname kept an eye on Nagisa from time to time to see how he was doing, and to his surprise he was chatting with his classmates quite nicely. This was a big relief for Kaname, especially right after the little incident with Hanako earlier. Kanmae was talking to his friend when he noticed Nagisa's gaze, and looked back at him. Being stared at by Nagisa was a bit embarrassing, but somewhat reassuring too. He showed him the biggest smile he has ever shown yet before he focus his attention back into the conversation he was having.

After a while the time was about to run out for the karaoke box, and people began to discuss what should they do next.

"Should we get an extension? Who felt like he need a few more songs?" One of the boys asked

"Nah...I'm starving right now, and I need some proper food, not just the snacks they've got here." another replied.

"Then let's go and grab something to eat! If we still feel like singing after that we can always come back." Kaname said to the group: "So.....what do you guys wanna eat?"

"I-i um" Nagisa spoke up remembering how one of his friends had recently gotten a job at a popular restaurant "I have a friend who works at a place near by, we can get a nice discount too" he adds with a shy smile not sure whether the others would agree.

He was actually quite flushed and embarrassed after that smile from Kaname his heart had fluttered away to another world. Nagisa had never realized a guy could smile so brightly definitely his brother was completely different from him who was always serious.

"Anyone else have ideas?" Kaname looked around the group and saw no response, "No? Then let's go to the place Nagisa talked about. Would you lead the way?"

The group followed Nagisa and along the way Kaname walked with him side by side. He asked: "So~~~What do you think of my friends? I know some of them who tagged along can be a bit troublesome, but most of them are pretty nice right? Are you willing to come and hang out with us in the future? But to be honest, I kind off feeling going out just two of us next time."

At the comment Nagisa turns his head to looks at the other boy "you know" his smile increases a faint blush on the tip if his cheeks "I'm only here for you" chuckling he looks back up again.

The restaurant's food was great as usual, or that's how it looked to Nasiga, the owners were also rather kind to the kids and only payment they required back booking Nagisa for a show, which he happily agreed too.

The walk back was quiet between Kaname and Nagisa but enjoyable in a way, the night above was beautiful making the soft air more enjoyable. Nagisa's eyes would wonder back to the other boy every time he became distracted but would quickly look away when he realizied,

"K-kaname" calls Nagisa "thank you for having me, I'm happy I got to see you outside of the usual"

"Outside of usual? Was I that different in front of friends than when I was alone with you?" Kaname looked up to the night sky and thought for a second. "Yeah.....I guess I am quite good at socializing... knowing everyone, making friends, chat and hangout and stuff. It pays of when you have tons of friends, you never know when and what kind of help you'll need. But..."

Kaname looked at Nagisa and said :" The down side of having tons of friends is, or perhaps it's just me, but sometimes it's not clear whether all these friends are just people you can have fun with, or the real...brothers, best friends, who you could trust your life with. For instance, I haven't told anyone about us. Not because I don't want to, I mean I could really use some good friendly advice when it comes to you! But I don't think I have someone who I can talk about things like this...except you of course. LIke the saying goes: everybody's friend is nobody's friend. Disillusioned?"

"I'm not that bad" murmurs Nagisa as his hand ruffles with his hair and eyes drag to the floor "b-but I know what you mean, I don't have many friends because often I feel used, as a manner of show off, or simply free lesson but I'd like to be more like you" a blush was now visible on Nagisa's face and he slowly walks closer and closer to the other boy.

"You're very bright you know? like a fire work" he hand moves to touch Kaname's cheek his eyes focused on the other's darker eyes. Nagisa's forehead leans in and its placed over Kaname's smaller one, their faces inches from each other, eyes tightly locked.

Softly he licks his bottom lip "I want to know more of you" he murmurs as his thumb runs over the boy's pink bottom lip

"More of what you want, and like, and dream about" his mouth now approaching the other's

"I want this, us, to be real" Nagisa's lips now parted softly touch Kaname's

"Say, can I kiss?" he asks warmly as his lips land of the others.

Kaname didn't resist when Nagisa laid his lips onto his. He couldn't help letting out a sweet moan from his throat since the feeling was so sweet, and mesmerizing. It was so out of this world that for a moment Kaname questioned whether these lips are truly his. How could a organ creating so much pleasure and happiness was being attached to his body this whole time?

Slowly their lips moved apart, and Kaname said smiling: "I want us to be real too. But you can really work on your flirting skill...I mean...fireworks? It's pretty but it burns out in a second! At least say I'm like the moon or sun or something...That being said, I'd eagerly burn out and vanish if it's for you."

Soon they've arrived home and walked up the stairs, standing in front of the room doors Kaname was about to say good night and get into his own room, but his hand stopped before touching the door knob. What a day it was, and Kaname didn't want the night to end. He turned around and looked at Nagisa, and wondered was he feeling the same.

No joke he was not a smooth talker when given the situation it was fine. He smiled at the other and a small blush showed itself.

As Nagisa was about to walk in he feels eyes on him and turns around, realizing that Kaname had been standing there.

Their eyes connected almost as if a message was being passed from one to another. He swallows before slightly parting his lips

"want to play video games in your room? I-i mean mine is a mess unless..." he stops doubting what he was saying. Perhaps he had read wrong but it appeared as if one another were not ready to sleep off what had occurred....not yet.

His hands land of his door knob but his eyes remain on the other

"I'll leave my door open"