Wolf Hunter to Wolf Tamer (Pigeon x Wolf) [18+]

WolfDog12

Kaizer was wondering why Chris was dying o feed him it but he slowly took it into his hand and the wolf slowly took a couple sips before pulling it away and looking at it. "It's good," He said happily with his tail wagging. The wolf drank more of the milk until it was finished. He was so happy to have it. "She was right, it is yummy." The pup smiled a little at Chris.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

"Hm? Someone told you about milk?" He set the glass down next to the bed and stared down at the wolf. He actually found Kaizer surprisingly cute, more so than any of the other animals he had trained. He connected the leash to his collar again, trying to push the thoughts away.

"Uh ya... I met a house cat one time... he told me," Kaizer figdeted a little as he spoke and he actually lifted his head to allow Chris to clip on the leash. The wolf looked down and finally opened his hand and just stared at the hand tat hurt him. He shook his head and laid on the bed again.

"Hm... Do you want to meet other pets?" Chris asked, lifting the wolf's chin to look up at him. He figured that letting Kaizer meet a well trained animal could help him learn how to behave better. "I know someone who keeps the creatures I've trained until we find a buyer"

Kaizer paused for a moment to think about it, but then he slowly shook his head in Chris's hand. "Please, I'd rather wait until I can at least stand on my own two feet again. Can we wait?" It was a long shot but the pup really didn't want to go out like this.

"If you call me 'master' then I'll wait to take you out" Chris reached over to stroke the wolf's hair. "Then I'd let you just rest for today..." He smirked. The man was still very tired from the day before, but he didn't want to let Kaizer know that he wasn't in the mood for this.

The wolf's tired and gentle demeanor changed to a cold more adult-like look but his voice stayed calm, more childish. "Master, can we please wait?" As soon as he was done, he calmed completely again actually nuzzling his hand into Chris's hand a little more.

Chris grinned and pulled the wolf into his lap. "Good boy... Keep calling me that and we won't have any problems" He gently stroked Kaizer's hair and ears. "I'm sure you'll end up having a kind master if you learn how to behave all the time" he found it strangely relaxing to hold him like this.

The pup didn't like the sound of being sold. He hated Chris for how cruel he was but for some reason, he hated the tough of leaving him much worse. He sighed a little thinkin about it. Kaizer wasn't sleepy but he closed his eyes and relaxed a lot while he was in Chris's arms and being pet. The wolf's tail even began to wag slowly as he injoyed it. Kaizer felt safe when he was being held like this even if it was by a man that seemed to continually cause him more pain.

Chris lightly ran his fingers down the wolf's back to play with his tail. "So... Why were you attacking that village in the first place? If you had just stayed quiet no one would have called me" He twirled the fur around his fingers, enjoying how soft it was.

A shiver raced down his spine as it followed Chris's finger. "They killed my father, I wanted to mess with them for a while. The night I was caught was going to be my last night... I planned on moving, finding a new den to claim as my own; far away from that village. That clearly did not work out.... I wanted to get them back for the trap that hurt my leg... that also did not happen." It was obvious the wolf was becoming more and more depressed as he went because his head lowereed, his ears seemed to deflate, and his tail basically died and just hung down.

"That's what happens when animals act out of line" Chris sighed and kept stroking the wolf's hair for a moment. He finally set Kaizer down on the bed and stood back up. "Well, I have other things to do, you can go ahead and rest for today" he said, he clearly didn't care about the wolf's struggles.

Kaizer could feel himself get pissed and he turned his back to Chris and laid down the moment he put the wolf back on the bed. The pup huffed irritably and growled to himself as he refused to look at the hunter any more. "I never did kill a single human. Every night I gave them full warning I was coming before I started running." Kaizer wasn't too sure as to why he explained it but he did and it really didn't make him feel better.

Chris laughed softly. "Are you trying to get me to think better of you?" he reached down and ruffled the wolf's hair. "Don't bother, I don't care if you killed people or not. All that matters if that soon you'll make me plenty of money, just like all the rest"

"Then why not cut my… tendinz?" He glared back at Chris after completely screwing up the new word he'd recently come across, tendons. "If you did that then I could focus on healing my other injuries properly and you would not have to worry about my going anywhere until you kicked me out. Lonely ____" He seemed to say something but because he didn't know how to translate it, he actually said it in his native wolf's tongue. The wolf looked like he wanted to tear the room apart or kill someone.

"You sell for more if you aren't damaged, that's the same reason that I haven't removed your claws completely" Chris walked over and grabbed the tip of Kaizer's finger. "I can have someone cut off the tips of your fingers so that your claws would never grow"

Fear filled the wolf for a moment but then he quickly glared with a deep growl. "If you did that I wouldn't sell for as much!" He yanked his hand away and pulled it in tight. It was clear he still feared the idea of having his fingertips cut off. Just like that, he laid on his hands and basically gave up on the argument. It seemed like Chris was having fun for now but the wolf didn't want to wait until he got really pissed.

"Exactly, that's why I'll try not to do it." Chris lightly patted the wolf's head. "But if you misbehave then I might not have a choice." he chuckled softly and began to walk towards the door. "Well, I have better things to do... I'll come back to check on you in a couple hours."

Kaizer watched Chris leave the room for several minutes before he stuck his tongue out towards the door. The wolf sat up and began looking around the room for anything he could use to help his leg. He knew he wouldn't find flat boards to use but maybe something else. He had seen humans staring at theses strange objects and flipping sheets of the insides every now and then and so he began his search for such objects.

The entire room was within reach, even with the leash. There were some books on the shelves along with empty notebooks and a couple pencils. The books ranged from simple picture books to advanced novels. Even the window could be opened, but it had bars on the outside so Kaizer couldn't jump out.

Chris went downstairs and began to look through the letters that had arrived while he was gone.

The wolf grabbed two hardcover books after crawling off the bed just using his newly freed hands, and found some extra rope he could use to hold the books to his leg. When he knew everything was aligned, Kaizer tied the books around the sides of his broken leg to hold everything in place. After he'd finished making sure things would finally be able to heal, the pup slowly got to his feet and managed to take two steps before he couldn't walk any more. It was amazing that he could do it and the wolf laid on the bed now very happy.

Chris returned after about three hours. He had already eaten lunch and had a plate of cooked meat up for the wolf. He opened the door without knocking and stepped inside. "Hey, have you been behaving? I have some food for you if you've been good"

"I put this on but other then that I've been laying on the bed." Kaizer showed the makeshift splint on his leg but placed it down again to rest. The books weren't getting destroyed because there was no wet blood on his leg, dried blood yes, but nothing wet to ruin the books. It was just doing the job the wolf intended for the books to do. Kaizer could smell the food and licked his lips hungrily wanting it.

"Hm... Next time you should ask me" Chris frowned slightly. "But I'll let you off this time, say 'please give me my food master'"

He ordered, sitting down next to the bed and leaning back in his seat. "You need to get used to calling me that, you clearly haven't yet."

Kaizer could feel himself getting pissed but he again swallowed his pride and said, "Please give me my food, master." He waited to be handed the food before he dug in. Like usual, the wolf devoured his food but was at least able to use his hands a little bit this time. When he finished eating he began to look for something to drink.

• Saga locked this topic