Wolf Hunter to Wolf Tamer (Pigeon x Wolf) [18+]

WolfDog12

Chris gave the wolf a satisfied grin. "Good boy..." he murmured. The man began to thrust again, slamming into the other's body. After a couple thrusts he finally pulled the twine off Kaizer's cock and roughly stroked his length to bring him to climax. He could feel himself growing close but he wanted to see the wolf cum first.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Kaizer let out a loud moan as he was thrusted into again. He couldn't hold back his voice anymore and it didn't take much to get Kaizer to climax and he came a lot. He let out a cute sound when he finally came and his face was red and actually adorable. His body was about to collapse when Chris climaxed as well. The little wolf arced his back and shivered when Chris came in him.

Chris loved the sight of the wolf overcome with pleasure, it only took him a couple more thrusts to climax inside the other with a low moan. He slowly pulled out and gave Kaizer a light pat on the head. "Good boy..." he murmured in a condescending tone. "you must be getting tired..." He scooped the wolf up in his arms and carried him back to the couch, he never let pets sleep in his bed with him. The man dropped Kaizer on the couch and threw a blanket over him before walking back to bed.

The wolf laid on the ground feeling like there had been no point to his bath earlier. He was already dirty all over again. The wolf was panting slightly, laying hopelessly on the ground. He didn't even fight back as he stayed completely limp in the hunter's arms. Kaizer looked completely zoned out now and didn't respond to anything Chris said or did. After the blanket what thrown on him, he regained himself and lifted his wrists into the air. "P-Please…." He whispered quietly with tears still in his eyes. He knew he was traveling tomorrow and wanted to at least rest now.

Chris smirked at the wolf's word. "please? You want me to uncuff you?" he pushed Kaizer's hands back down. "just go to sleep, I'm not going to be uncuffing you anytime soon..." he yawned softly and pulled away. "Try not to wake me up, if you do then I might get pissed and decide to fuck you again" he chuckled softly and walked back to his bed, leaving the wolf alone for the night.

His ears pulled back and he really didn't want to be raped again. He let out a nearly silent whimper before he curled himself under the blanket more. Kaizer was really wishing he'd had clothed on and that he wasn't as dirty. He hoped Chris was willing to taking the cuffs off soon but that clearly didn't seem to be happening. The little wolf curled up so much he was completely covered under the blanket and he slowly closed his eyes. He was so afraid Chris would wake up he had a hard time falling asleep. Eventually, at about 1 in the morning, Kaizer passed out and slept silently until morning.

Chris woke up just after dawn. He got out of bed and went straight to the kitchen to cook himself some breakfast. The hunter left Kaizer asleep until he had finished eating and then went back to the living room and roughly shook the wolf's shoulder. "Hey, wake up. We're leaving soon" He set a plate of leftover bacon, jerky, and toast on the floor. "Go ahead and eat that" He said before going back to his bedroom to get dressed and pack his bags.

Kaizer half woke to the smell of food but he just started dreaming about food. It wasn't until he was shook that the wolf fully woke and looked around. He couldn't understand why his food was on the ground again but he moaned and rolled off the couch. The pup kept hold of the blanket around him even when he walked so he could stay warm and covered. Kaizer rubbed his eye like a little kid and walked sluggishly from what happened the night before. He dropped to his knees and quickly ate the food. Before Chris came out of his bed room, Kaizer quickly got up and began to search clothes for himself. He knew anything would work and soon found Chris's shirt he took off for the bath. Kaizer put it on and looked for some pants.

Chris came out of the bedroom with his bag, his frowned deeply at the sight of the wolf wearing his shirt. "Hey, did I give you permission to wear that?" He growled, setting down his bag and slowly walking towards Kaizer. "I thought yesterday would have taught you that you aren't allowed to do anything without my permission..." He roughly grabbed the other's hair and yanked his head back, scowling down at him.

The moment Chris started to get angry, Kaizer's ears pulled back knowing he had done something wrong. It was a typical reaction from a dog to lower their ears and head the moment their master used the "Angry Voice". Kaizer began trying to take the shirt off but his head was roughly pulled back by his hair.

"I'm sorry," He mumbled feeling bad and he still continued to try and take the shirt off but by now he was already shaking enough that it was really hard.

Chris rolled his eyes and yanked the shirt off the wolf. "You really have a lot to learn..." He grumbled. The man pulled Kaizer to the bed and attached a leash to the collar on the wolf's neck and then the other end to the bed post. "Be good and hold still or I'll fuck you again before we leave..." He said with a smirk, lightly patting the other's ass.

Kaizer's ears pulled back and he looked at Chris nervously. Kaizer hated the thought of Chris fucking him again and he also hated the collar and leash but he stayed quiet and still. He wasn't going to let himself be fucked again so he closed his eyes and stayed on the bed, his only movement being him shaking.

Chris grinned and uncuffed the wolf for just long enough to recuff his hands behind his back, making it impossible for him to do much of anything. "Do you want to beg me to let you wear some clothes? Or should I just lead you through the town naked?" he lightly ran his hands up Kaizer's chest.

Kaizer wouldn't normally have a problem running around naked but this time it was also day time and he just didn't need the extra hassle. The wolf's pride was being stripped down and he knew there was nothing else he could do about it. So long as he only had to say this dreaded word in front of just Chris, he figured he'd be ok. "P-Please let me wear clothes, M-Master"

"Good boy... Now hold still..." Chris uncuffed the wolf's feet and slipped a pair of pants on to him before recuffing his feet, letting his legs go just far enough to be able to walk but not run. "You don't need a shirt..." he murmured, pulling out his knife and cutting a small hole in the fabric of his pants to push Kaizer's tail through. "This is enough for an animal like you..."

He wanted to ask for a shirt but it hardly mattered since the shirt he usually wore was only an open vest that showed his chest anyway. Kaizer also wasn't planning on protesting against Chris. He was happy his tail was out and so he simply nodded a thank you and stayed trying to behave.

Chris threw his backpack over his shoulder and took the end of Kaizer's leash off the bed post, pulling on it to get him to his feet. "Come on, let's get going" he lightly kicked the wolf's ankle. "If you make any annoying noises while we're out I'll gag you and won't feed you for the rest of the day" he threatened.

Kaizer got to his feet and jumped when his ankle was kicked. His leg had nearly healed but it was still really painful. He simply nodded to acknowledge what Chris had said and the wolf followed behind his ruthless master in dead silence. The wolf just realized he wasn't wearing anything on his feet and he looked over at where his boots lay on the ground not far away.

"Sir? May I put my boots on before we go?" Kaizer spoke a bit quietly and kept his eyes on his boots the whole time. He wasn't worried about not seeing a head nod from Chris because he always seemed to speak a response.

"Hm.. I suppose so... Sit back down, I'll put them on you" Chris sighed and picked up the boots, annoyed to be taking care of the wolf like this. But Kaizer hadn't done anything to misbehave so he had no reason refuse... He waited until the wolf had sat down and slipped the boots on his feet, not wanting to risk uncuffing his wrists.

The wolf did as he was told and sat down to let the boots be put on. Kaizer yawned quietly still feeling worn out from the day before. He shook his head and got up when the boots were successfully on him. The thought of running away or trying to escape in any way, hadn't yet crossed the wolf's mind. He simply stayed close knowing even if he did run he'd be found and probably killed or fucked until he passed out, then fucked until he woke up and passed out again.

Chris stood up, still holding onto the wolf's leash. "Alright, come on then" he roughly yanked on the leash and walked out the door. "Try not trip over your own feet you stupid animal..." He grumbled. People on the streets openly stared at Kaizer, their eyes wide in fear and amazement. Chris began walking to the town mayor's office so that he could pick up his reward for catching the wolf.

The moment they got outside, Chris did have to pull the least since there was no slack. Kaizer never came out during the day and the morning sunlight was burning his eyes. It took a while to get use to and the first thing he saw was the reaction each person took to him. Kaizer looked like he was on display for people to awe and he pulled his ears back, the fur on his sticking out tail up and Kaizer showed his fangs to the people to try and scare them off while he walked directly behind Chris. The wolf now had slack in the leash and he continued to try and scare the people away from him. The pup wasn't even paying attention to where he was being taken.

• 2 weeks later...

"Don't be a brat..." Chris grumbled as he noticed the wolf trying to scare people away. It wasnt enough for him to want to punish the boy, but it was rather annoying. He stopped at the town hall and exchanged a few words with the mayor before receiving his reward. The other man clearly didn't want to be anywhere near Kaizer and so quickly made excuses to leave. Chris didn't care about anything except the money and so started to walk to the rain station.

Kaizer lowered his head for a second feeling he was doing something very wrong. The wolf then realized Chris didn't have the same angry tome he usually had so instead he raided his head again knowing he wouldn't be punished. Kaizer stared at the man giving Chris the award and then he looked at the award. He didn't understand humans trading coins rather then food of something valuable.

Chris once again yanked roughly on the end of the leash. "Hurry up..." He muttered. Bringing a pet with him always made him feel like he was dragging around a ball and chain. He walked quickly to the train station and bought tickets with the reward money, people were giving him strange looks but no one had the courage to ask any questions.

• Saga locked this topic