Wolf Hunter to Wolf Tamer (Pigeon x Wolf) [18+]

WolfDog12

Chris stared down at him for a moment before reaching into his bag. He pulled out a small bag of beef jerky and threw it to Kaizer. "go ahead and eat, you did a good job swallowing all that" He turned to look out the window, trying to figure out how long it would be until they arrived in his hometown.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Kaizer wasn't even that hungry. He was finding himself getting motion sickness and the lack of fresh air was making it worse. However, the lucky part was that his motion sickness wasn't like that of a humans so the wolf wouldn't be throwing up all over the place. The bad part was that he couldn't control his wolf side at all and he felt hot as if he were suffocating. Kaizer focused enough to take the jerky and tuck it away in case he needed it later.

Chris opened up the window just enough to stick his head out and look ahead. "It looks like we'll arrive in about twenty minutes..." He murmured, thinking that Kaizer wouldn't even know how to tell time. He sighed and brought his head back inside, leaving the window open.

The wolf crawled himself towards the window and grabbed the ledge with his bound hands so he could pull himself up. It was extremely painful and both his arms and injured leg were burning from all the moving around he was doing. The wolf sucked in a deep breath of fresh air. He couldn't get his head up level with the window but still, Kaizer pointed his nose upward and continued to breathe the outside air. While his tail had been tense, it now relaxed more and the creature's eyes returned to their red color.

Chris watched him with a slight smirk. "You like the fresh air?" He asked, reaching over and lightly patting the wolf's ass. "Want to sit on my lap so you can breath it better? All you have to do is beg" He chuckled softly, wondering if that would be enough to make Kaizer start begging.

Kaizer jumped a little as his ass was touched and with great effort he spoke: "No, this is ok… Thank you" he managed. He half glanced back and his gold tinted eyes told exactly why he had to decline and why it was such an effort to speak. Amazingly enough, Kaizer couldn't speak when he went full beastly.

Chris stared at his eyes for a moment with a frown. "Care to explain what it means when those eyes of yours turn gold?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest. "You start to misbehave more when that happens..." He had an idea of what it meant but wasn't fully sure.

"It's my wolf instinct" He said as he continued to breathe in the outside air. Kaizer really had no other way to explain it and since he wasn't that good at english anyway, it was rather pointless for him to keep working on an explanation. He did think of something else and knew this was the perfect time to warn Chris about that instinct. "I cannot control that part, no wolf can. All wolves have it. It is like a human's fight or flight mode." At least he understood about humans and their fight or flight.

"Alright then, get over here so I can gag you until it passes" Chris dug around in his bag and pulled out a ball gag. "otherwise I'l punish you for anything you do" he wondered if it would be possible to train the instinctual part of the wolf, but he'd have to wait until they got to his home to try that.

"I'm ok!! I just need fresh air!!!" as his stress level rose, the wolf could feel him wanting to attack so he clawed at the ledge of the window just trying to get his face out to feel the breeze. Now was too dangerous for Chris to be so close as to basically touching the creature. He ultimately failed at getting himself higher and his hands even gave up so the small pup fell to the ground panting.

Chris rolled his eyes. "Just let me gag you, I'll take it out once we get off the train and you calm down, otherwise I might end up beating the shit out of you" He didn't want to deal with punishing the wolf right now, he just wanted to get home as soon as possible.

Slowly, Kaizer rolled over towards the hunter and lifted his upper body a little. He carefully and cautiously opened his mouth showing his eyes were no longer red with a gold tint but rather the opposite with being gold with a red hue tinting the top. The wolf held his breath knowing it was easier to prevent from attacking if he couldn't smell the hands that moved around his head to gag him.

"Good boy" Chris pushed the gag into the wolf's mouth and fastened it behind his head. "Now I won't have to worry about you biting me out of no where" He let go of Kaizer and pulled a notebook out of his backpack. He made a couple notes before putting it away.

The wolf dropped to the ground with a loud thud and began struggling to control himself again as the red in his eyes disappeared. He scratched up the ground even more and he rolled around growling and reached his hands up to the window ledge hoping to get his head out again. Since he was too weak to get himself up again, the wolf scratched at the wall under the window like a cat at the window trying to get in the house.

Chris pushed the wolf over with his foot, glaring at him. "Stop that, you're starting to piss me off" He growled. "We're almost there so just calm yourself down. I already gave you a chance to beg for me to hold you up to the window, so it's your own fault for being so stubborn."

The wolf snarled viciously at Chris and wanted to bite him but the gag prevented it. He simply snarled louder and began thrashing around wanting the gag out of his mouth. He clawed at it and tried to rip it with his teeth. The beast managed to get it loose butthe thought of being yelled at and punished if it came out, forced the small creature to regain himself. His eyes turned back and he bit down on the gag so it wouldn't fall out as he lay on the ground.

"Don't snarl like that" Chris snapped. "Do you want to get kicked again?" As he spoke the train came to a stop at the station. Chris stood up and put on his back pack before jerking on Kaizer's leash. "Get up, we're getting off here" he ordered, not bothering to hide the anger in his voice.

The wolf let the gag slip out of his mouth and hang around his neck since he knew he'd be ok now. Kaizer made an attempt to get up but the moment he put pressure on his injured leg, he fell straight to the ground again. His leg had been broke and put back into place so many times that if he put too much pressure it would break again and the bone would probably pierce through his leg this time. He had no splint and the wolf whined and tried to push himself along the ground with his better leg.

Chris looked down at the wolf with a deep frown, he didn't want to wait for the wolf to scoot along on the floor all the way back to his house. It was only a ten minute walk but if Kaizer couldn't walk it would take forever. He sighed and picked him up, throwing him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes before walking out of the train.

Kaizer's eyes widened when he was lifted off the ground and was shocked Chris didn't just drag him with the leash. The wolf was a little thankful for that and he closed his eyes almost as if playing dead. He didn't want to be a pain and he wouldn't be able to help it if he saw a bunch of people. The wolf could feel the stares as people were wondering about what Chris was doing until they took notice of the wolf's ears and tail. Despite trying to stay calm, Chris could easily feel Kaizer tensing every now and then.

Chris ignored the wolf's tension. He kept walking until he reached the huge mansion that he owned. He dropped Kaizer on the ground as he searched for his keys and unlocked the door. "Welcome to your new home" he muttered, grabbing the leash and dragging him inside.

The wolf opened his eyes when they had stopped moving and he looked over to see the biggest building he'd seen, and probably would see in his life. Kaizer didn't have much time to stare in awe before he was dragged into the house by the leash. The small creature may have been bathed a couple days ago but he felt like he hadn't been cleaned in a hundred years; that was the vibe coming from the house. The wolf whined and gasped for air when the hunter finally released the leash.

Chris shut and locked the door behind himself before turning to look at the wolf. He crouched down and pulled the gag all the way off. "So, are you able to walk or is your leg too fucked up ?" He pulled out a knife and started to cut Kaizer's pants off. They weren't in public in anymore so he saw no reason to allow the wolf to wear clothes.

"I can't walk…" he mumbled as he glanced over at what Chris was doing. He wanted to protest but really, there was no point. He'd probably just end up punished again anyway and so, the little wolf pup just stared up towards the ceiling. His focus was no where in particular and he just laid peacefully on his back. The ground was cold but the wolf couldn't care about anything at the moment.

Chris finished cutting off the wolf's pants and picked him back up. "I'll just take you to your new bedroom then..." He muttered. He carried Kaizer upstairs and into a simple, but nice bedroom. He set him down on the bed and attached his collar to a long leather leash that was fastened to a metal ring set in the wall.

• Saga locked this topic