Wolf Hunter to Wolf Tamer (Pigeon x Wolf) [18+]

WolfDog12

He perked up a little and quickly looked over at Chris. "I get my own room?" he questioned. The wolf's tail wagged slightly and he seemed almost excited like a little kid. He forced himself to sit up so he could look around the room. It was actually quite nice and much better then the hotel room they were in before. Kaizer sniffed the sheets and they smelled really nice. He'd never smelled anything like it but he knew he liked it. He also found the bed super fluffy and nice to lay on.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

"Only if you behave yourself... Otherwise I'll throw you in the basement" Chris muttered. "Also I'll feed you regular meals as long as you behave. If you feel like your violent side if coming out then I expect you to gag yourself so you don't bite me or ruin the furniture" He set a ball gag down on the bedside table. "I'll continue training you and as long as you do as I tell you I won't hurt you"

The wolf quickly calmed down so he could listen to Chris. It seemed like, everything depended on him not attacking Chris or destroying anything. It sounded relatively easy since his instinct side only came out during times or desperation. The training scared the little wolf but he knew he'd have to put up with it… "Can I ask a couple questions?" For some reason, Kaizer thought he needed permission.

Chris sat down on a chair near the bed and grinned. "You can ask whatever you want, after you call me 'master'" he liked that the wolf was already getting used to being 'owned' but he still needed to break him in more. He couldn't let Kaizer get used to his current way of behaving.

The wolf fidgeted and wondered if his questions were really worth it. He knew he'd said it many times and even on the train with no hesitation but still… he didn't like it… "M-Master? Am I going to be given away? and… Can I use my arms again?" He lifted his wrists to show they were still bound together.

"Given away?" Chris burst out laughing. "Of course not, I can make lots of money off selling you to rich people" He lifted the wolf's chin and stared down at him. "Some rich pervert will want to have you in his collection" he let go of him and leaned back in his chair. "As for your hands, you have to earn that privilege"

Kaizer lowered his ears a little at the thought but when Chris took his chin and talked about selling him off to some rich person's "collection", the little wolf pulled his ears back and was genuinly petrified. He didn't want to be sold to another person who will just fuck him as some kind of prize object. Tears filled the little wolf's eyes and he retreated to the other side of the bed, shaking. He whimpered a little and really wanted to be free.

Chris chuckled softly as he watched the wolf move away. "Oh? You love me so much you don't want to be sold?" He teased." "I'm flattered" He held his hand out towards Kaizer. "Come here, don't hide over there..." he didn't really know why it would bother the boy that he would be sold. Many masters where much kinder than the trainers.

The young pup wanted to stay where he was but also knew he couldn't disobey. He shifted closer as his tears fell and he was making a small pouty face like a little kid as he moved closer. The wolf didn't want to be sold, despite not actually knowing what "Sold" meant. He didn't even know what "Rich" meant but he knew "Perverted." Kaizer sat near the middle of the bed again a little more towards Chris. His ears were still back and the wolf had tears streaming down his face but made no sound.

"Don't cry" Chris pulled out a tissue and wiped away the wolf's tears. "I'll make sure you're a perfect pet so you'll be bought by a good master" He smirked and brushed Kaizer's hair back, moving his fingers to gently stroke the wolf's eyes. "Just do your best as I train you"

The wolf had closed his eyes so his tears could be wiped and his eyes rubbed by Chris's hand. There was something different now, and as Chris became kinder and softer with his voice and actions, the wolf couldn't really think straight as he said, "Kaizer will be a good boy." As soon as he said it his eyes widened and he covered his mouth. Kaizer had only said that in front of his father when he was a very small pup.

"Yes, Kaizer will be a good boy" Chris said with a wide smirk. "I'll make sure of that" He moved to sit on the bed and pulled the wolf onto his lap, gently stroking his hair and eyes. "You must be tired after our trip... I'll let you rest for today, tomorrow we'll start your training"

Kaizer felt horrible for having said it and for being made fun of for it as well. The pup was shocked when he was pulled onto Chris's lap and began wondering if the trainer was alright or if he had some kind of crazy juice recently. Being stroked felt better then Kaizer would have imagined and he unconsciously snuggled into Chris as he closed his eyes. It felt so good and he was ever told to rest, score. The young wolf ended up falling asleep in Chris's arms.

Chris waited until the wolf fell asleep before putting him back down on the bed and tucking him in. He found that the pets could be somewhat cute when they behaved, it almost made sense that people would spend all their money on the animals. He smiled to himself before leaving the room and going to his own bedroom to take a shower and go to sleep.

Kaizer slept through the night but woke up relatively early the next day. He felt so refreshed the he had forgotten he was no longer in the woods. The smell as well as the pain in his leg were proof of that and he looked around feeling depressed again. The wolf curled up under the warm blankets again and waited there for Chris to come get him.

Chris woke up fairly early and made himself breakfast. He took his time cooking and eating before preparing some food for the wolf. He just fried up some meat and put it in a bowl which he brought up to Kaizer's room along with a glass of water.. He opened the door without knocking and stepped inside. "are you awake?"

Kaizer nodded and could smell the food since he started cooking. The wolf sat up and let the blankets fall over his lower half as he stared at the bowl in Chris's hand practically drooling. The blankets seemed to move a little because Kaizer was wagging his tail but he remained focused on his meal. The pup wanted nothing more then to jump forward and eat the meat right from the bowl but he showed restraint as he waited to be told he could have it.

"Good boy" Chris grinned and set the bowl down in front of Kaizer. "Go ahead and eat" He said as he set the water down on the bedside table. "Did you manage to sleep last night?" He asked as he sat down on the nearby chair. He could tell that the wolf was more rested now.

Kaizer was just about to dig in when Chris asked a question so he held back and resisted eating so he could quickly give a "Yes" before he actually dug in. The wolf quickly began downing the meal and drank the water after he was finished. Living like a pet right now didn't seem like a bad thing. He still didn't eat with his hands but that was because he could barely use them. He held the bowl up and had eaten with just his mouth. After drinking the water, something popped into the wolf's head. "I fell asleep on you last night didn't I… sorry…" He stared at his empty glass of water. "What does milk taste like?" he wondered aloud.

"It's alright, I would have woken you up if I minded" Chris grinned and ruffled the wolf's hair. "You want to try milk? If you're good today I'll let you have some" He had no intention of giving Kaizer any treats that he didn't deserve, the boy would have to work to earn anything he wanted.

Chris's personality both scared Kaizer and made him happy because at least he changed for the better. He actually liked having his hair ruffled and could' help but smile a little. He quickly perked up again. "Really?" He asked, his tail now wagging again. "I promise I'll be good!"

"Good boy..." Chris moved his hand over the wolf's cheek. "Now.. Would you prefer to have your training done in this room or a different one? I'll let you choose for today..." He lightly trailed his hand down Kaizer's neck and chest, stopping just above his crotch.

It was obvious how scared Kaizer was and he hesitated for a minute while Chris's hand sat on his lower gut area. With his voice shaking said, "Different room please…." The least that could happen was that he didn't have to sleep in a wet, memory filled, bed. The pup waited for the least to be taken off so he could go with the tamer.

"Alright then" Chris took the leash off the wolf's collar and stood up. "Will you be a good boy and follow me?" He grinned, knowing that even if Kaizer ran he would get very far. "As long as you behave this won't be too painful, and you'll get a nice reward at the end"

Taking heavy gulp, Kaizer nodded. Hearing that he'd get a reward if he behaved, the wolf was happy to have something to keep his mind occupied while doing the training. The wolf just remembered something and grabbed onto Chris's sleeve a little just o get his attention. "Uh… Sir, I cannot… I cannot walk." He made a motion towards his injured leg.

• Saga locked this topic