I fell once more ((Ryou x Azu))

Ryouta

Kagami looked at Kise as he said he would answer himself. He stayed close by just in case. He didn't like the idea of the tanned male causing the blonde to look more pained than before. He was silent as he watched Kise on the phone. His gaze narrowed as Kise's voice too a higher tone. He was sure Aomine was asking something he shouldn't.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Aomine meanwhile gritted his teeth as he fist his hands, didn't give just yet. "Don't make me lost my mind, tell me right NOW where the HELL you are or I'll do something you'll regret later..." The voice was so loud that now it could be heard from afar...Kise bit his lips, his anger overflow...He couldn't say were he was anyways, he didn't want to make trouble for Kagami, tried to hold in his anger and not cry..he answer in a cracking tone. "What the hell do you want from me?" He asked, didn't he ended up the things between them? So why did he called?

Kagami continued to watch silently until he could hear Aomine's voice from the phone. This changed everything in that instant. He walked over and snatched the phone from Kise. "I don't appreciate you talking to Kise in such a way. Don't call this number unless you want trouble." he said simply and hung up on the tanned male. He then turned to Kise knowing the other would freak out full of worry. "I won't let that idiot hurt you so just stay here with me alright. Even if he shows up he doesn't have to know you are actually here. I'll keep you safe Kise. Trust me alright."

Kise was actually giving up and wanted to tell Aomine to come somewhere so that he could go there too but suddenly he felt that his phone was scratched away from his hand as he turned back and looked above how the other answered and hung up...that was protective but he was scared, what would Aomine do now? He didn't know but he could feel that both were in trouble now. He came back to reality when the boy talked to him and he could just look at him lost in thoughts until his phone rang again, he gulped as he raised his hand up to reach his mobile and tried to get it back. "Please Kagamichi...I need to answer it..." He said, his voice cracking, he knew that he made Aomine a beast right now...even if Aomine never showed his romantic side of him, he always became an animal when there was a matter of another guy close to Kise and it scared him.

"I'm not giving it back Kise. There's no reason Aomine has the right to cause you to be so scared. Do you even see the face you're making right now as this phone rings? Like hell I'm letting you answer him. If he wants you then he'll have to go through me. It's final so no agreements." he said seriously not giving the phone back.

Kise looked up at the taller boy as he slowly became powerless when boy was talking. He let his hands to fall back into their positions, looked down. The only thing he could hear was the sound of phone ringing for a few times and it made his heart to beat faster and faster until it stopped and as it did, he slowly sat back on the bed and bury his face, shaking in fear. He...he is going to kill me...He thought.

Kagami walked over and sat beside Kise. "Please don't worry so much. I said I will protect you and I mean it. I will not allow Aomine to lay a single finger on you. Do you not trust me?" he asked the blonde. He was dead serious in protecting the other. He didn't care to what lengths he had to go. He was determined to make sure Kise would smile once again.

Kise was feeling a bit awkward now. It made him feel like that somehow Kagami knew that what was their relationship...the way he said he would protect him...he better just change the conversation soon. "What do you mean Kagamichi?" He said in a bitter smile. "He is not going to do anything so don't worry! He is not allowed to decide for me anyways." He said, tried to not act that he is scared. "It...it was just a high level to talk to him now..."

Kagami looked at Kise. "You don't have to lie to me. I know the status of you and Aomine's relationship. Besides, even if I didn't figure it out no one would tremble in fear over a phone call. No matter how angry the caller is. I am here to help you Kise. You don't have to be scared of me too." he sad glancing down.

Kise's eyes widened as he head that he was aware of everything. "How much do you know?" He tried to think then added. "You've heard our conversation from before, right?" He guessed but he had no doubt since there would be no other way that he could have noticed. He wondered if he was disgusted.

"I kind of overheard a lot today. I didn't mean to as I was only headed back to find you. It was surprising since the two of you never seemed that close besides playing one on one. However I don't care about the small details. If he's treating you like crap I won't stand for it. Doesn't matter who you date they should treat you like a precious diamond. I know I would if I was dating you." Kagami said.

Kise was still with grown eyes, starring at him when he was talking but he slowly calmed down and his eyes form went back to normal when he looked down at his hands again, fisting them. "Thank you Kagamichi...though we just broke up. He really doesn't have the right to do anything." Though he knew something was going to happen, he knew Aomine more than the red head but he wouldn't let the other get into trouble no matter what he'd say.

Kagami walked over and lightly pet Kise's head. "Don't you worry too much. So long as Aomine doesn't lay a hand on you he can get fussy and shout till the sky falls. I will let you handle this up until such a thing understand. I will not let him hurt you alright. I can tell when one wants to fight their own battles and I respect that too." he said

Kise looked at the other as he wanted to say something, ask if he was disgusted about it or not but suddenly he heard the door bell rang a few times but then just after he heard someone kicking the door roughly and he could guess who it was already. "Kise, you damn bastard, I know you are in there, open up...I promise I'll break you!!" He heard the familiar but scary voice. He froze, moving back, shaking in fear. "H..how did he find here?" He asked terribly, really scared.

Kagami took hand walked across the hall. He entered a room that seemed to have a lot of boxes and stuff all over the place. He reached his hand up and a small ladder came down. "Hide up there for now. Do not come down unless I am the one telling you to do so alright. I will protect you Kise." he said seriously.

Kise was lost in thoughts so he let the other to drag him into the small room, he looked up at the ladder for a while then held on to the other's shirt, still shivering. "W..what are you trying to do?" He asked, not sure what the other had in mind. "Please don't go...he'll just go away...I don't want you two to fight..." He said, wasn't sure if Aomine was going away or not, though he was really scared.

"I won't fight him but if he happens to break down the door I want it to look like you left. This way he leaves quickly and then you can come out. I promise to avoid fighting as much as possible. Now stay here and hide. I promise you Kise." he said seriously. Kagami had no issue kicking Aomine's ass but he wouldn't unless the other struck first. For now keeping the blonde out of sight was top priority

Kiuse tried to think of the plan and felt that Kagami was really doing this for hm, he couldn't thank him well right then though, he just nodded sightly as he slowly walked up the ladder until he got there and looked down, really worried about Kagami now...Kise could hardly remember but he had a memory of Aomine crushing someone because he was talking with the blond and he never forgot the sight. "Kagamichi...please be careful...if it becomes risky, it's okay to hand me over you know..." He looked at him with sad eyes...

"Your my princess Kise. There's no way I'll hand you over so easily. Let this knight protect you to the best of his abilities." he said as he walked off. He went downstairs and glanced at the door. He wasn't sure if Aomine would stop knocking or break it down. Even so he wouldn't open it just like that.

Kise didn't really understand what the other meant but for a second he felt like a girl...he slowly moved back to hide himself when he was left alone, slowly feeling nervous...meanwhile Aomine was still there, yelling out. "Damn you Kagami, open up and give me Kise...or I'll do something you regret..." He paused and when saw no action, his limit was over. "You gave me no choice!" He said as he started kicking off, it seemed impossible but way he did shook the while house, gave Kise goosebumps until he finally managed to come in kicking off his blue scary eyes met with Kagami's. "WHERE IS KISE?" He asked.

Kagami was still standing where he was. This was surprising but he was soon face to face with Aomine. "He's not here anymore. Your one scary dude and no mattr how much I tried to tell him to stay here he don't listen. Kise was sure he could calm you down if he went to see you personally. So he's either at home or at your place. If not he's either at Kuroko's or anyone. Think about it Aomine. You're basically a threat to his safety. No way he'd easily come to you without thinking. He's not here though so that's for breaking my door unnecessarily." he said not sure what the other would do

Kise noticed the other forced his way inside by kicking off so he felt nervous...he wanted to come out anyways but he could hear the other talking back normally, saying that he was gone. He replied him perfectly but Aomine wasn't a one to satisfy with that either .Aomine bit his lips as he fist his hand, he was rude enough to enter without permission...Fast rushing to a room which was Kagami's, he took a fast look and unfortunately he found the bandage that Kise was using...he took it in hand then squeeze it. "Do you think I'm stupid, so the pairs of shoes in front of you door were Kise's, I never doubted it..." Kise covered his mouth meanwhile, listening to his yells, Aomine rushed to Kagami grabbing his collar after looking around the house. "Where is he Kagami? How did he dare to tell you everything?" He shouted.

Kagami kept his cool as he looked at Aomine. "I told you where he went. Just because he left his shoes doesn't mean a thing. I lent him slippers while he was here and that's what he left in. As I said you really scared the life out of Kise when you called. I made it worse by answering and hanging up. He turned so pale I was tempted to call an ambulance. He left long before you even showed up. Kise isn't here and yelling at me won't make him appear." he said trying to avoid fighting like he promised the blonde.

Kise was feeling calm but Aomine didn't give up already..."I don't care what you say, I'll search every where around your house and won't leave until I got something." He said as he started looking around, he didn't see the small room which where he was hiding yet so he was pissed off and took out his phone, calling Kise...they were unlucky since the last time the phone was with Kagami's and it rang, Aomine just looked at the red head in a scary way as he continued looking, so serious. "Nothing can satisfy me to leave now, he wouldn't ever leave his phone behind..." Aomine suddenly saw the door through the room and grinned, walking to it fast...meanwhile Kise was getting more nervous since he could hear him better.

Kagami looked at the tanned male as the phone rang. "Idiot of course he left it. I talked to you last before hanging up. So who do you think would still have it. Also if you don't leave this instant I will call the authorities. You broke into my place and searching about without proper excuse. Now leave before you risk spending a night in prison." he said holding up the phone. He had 911 on the screen. All he had to do was hit the call button. He had to protect Kise at all cost. Plus avoid actually breaking his promise. He would have kicked the other's ass if it weren't for the promise not to fight