Kise Ryouta:

8zl8u9.jpg

Name: Kise Ryouta

Birthday: June 18

Height: 189 cm (6' 2")

Weight: 77 kg (170 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Star-sign: Gemini

School: Teiko (formerly), Kaijō High (currently)

Number: #8 (Teiko), #7 (Kaijō)

Position: Small Forward

Talent: Copy, Perfect Copy

Mottō: "Be honest with yourself"

Now a freshman at Kaijou High, Kise was the rookie of the "Generation of Miracles". Since he only started playing basketball in his second year of middle school, Kise was his team's least experienced member, and notes himself the weakest of the five. Kise's unique skill is his ability to mimic the moves and plays of other players. The only moves he cannot copy are the special skills of truly exceptional players, like the other members of the "Generation of Miracles". Beyond being a strong player in his own right, Kise respects Kuroko's abilities and wishes to play with him once again. He seems to have a slight obsession with Kuroko, believing that they were the two who got along most in middle school (though Kuroko said they didn't) and often blurting out random facts about him (mentioning that Kuroko was an Aquarius, even though Kasamatsu was talking about Midorima).

Also, he's a model in his free time, so girls are always mobbing him.

He has two older sisters who got him into modeling at the first place.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Kagami Taiga:

pA48yzJ.png

Name: Kagami Taiga

Name meaning: Paratman's Fire God

Birthday: August 2

Height: 190 cm (6' 2'')

Weight: 82 kg (180.7 lbs)

Blood type: A

Starsign: Leo

School: Seirin High

Number:10

Position: Power Forward

Talent: Jumping power, zone play

Kagami was in America until second year of middle school and has recently come back to Japan in his first year on senior high. He is determined to surpass "The Generation of Miracles" and become the number 1. Along with Kuroko, they're the only two freshmen allowed to play in matches. At the start of this manga, Kagami is shown to have a huge potential—good build, height, skill in basketball—but his strongest weapon is his inhuman jump. With those jumps (that gradually gets higher and higher every time he jumps), he managed to block his opponent's attacks.

He's really bad at studying and always get low grades even in English (even though he's a returnee!). He's unexpectedly good at cooking, since he lives alone, and he also has an enormous appetite, which is shown when he orders tons of burgers. In the past, he was attacked by a dog, and that made him afraid of dogs until now (but later on he's able to deal with Tetsu No. 2, Seirin's pet dog).

Even though it looks like they always disagree over things, he and Kuroko are actually on good terms, and they're called Seirin's Freshmen Duo.

In the second fight with Touou, when he's so hopeless in facing Aomine, Kagami enters 'the Zone', which is to be called a perfect concentration during a match that everything around you is white, you can't see or sense anything except your own match. In the next round with Yousen, he enters the Zone again, even though the Zone is very hard to enter the second time. In the Finals against Rakuzan, Kagami enters the Zone for the third time, but only in the first seconds of the game.

Kise felt hurt, his heart beating faster and faster from the time he heard the 'quarter over' alarm from the match...his body still sweating a bit though he had already wore his uniform T shirt. His leg aching from the pain and his body feels so tired from his first time 'perfect copy' The inter high was over for him and he couldn't make it to the next match...he was angry about that and yet there he was sitting on the bench and forced himself to not cry when the tanned male was speaking to him...but it was just so hard to, he couldn't believe it, what he had done to deserve this?? Why was Aomine being so rude? Why? Why?

Kagami was talking with Kuroko before he was making his way out of the gym. He glanced up as he felt some tension in the air. He noticed Aomine talking wth Kise. He was sure it had to do with the game. Though what seemed to bother him most was the expression on the blonde's face. H wasn't sure why but he looked extremely pained. He wonders if it was more than a hurt ligament that was causing him such pain. He decided to wait aside to ask him about it

apology in advance if this sucks. I have no clue where to put Kagami into this...

Kise let the other finish his words, no no! He didn't want this...he looked up at the other when he heard the last word with widened eyes. He wanted to say something but instead, his tears started to fall from his face...it made Aomine to look away with the same usual expression. Why? Why did he say that? He had to know. He felt that the other took a step to leave but he couldn't give up so easily, he grabbed the other`s jacket, squeezing it tightly, he shook his head many times, refusing to whatever Aomine told him. "I won't accept it, don't do this!" He said with a cracking voice, a bit loud.

From where he was waiting he could hear Kise's voice. He really was sure what the tanned male was up to. Causing such a guy to cry like that was too much. He would have burst in there but he didn't fully know the situation. He didn't want to make it worse for the blonde in any way. He continued to wait it out hoping Aomine would leave soon. He would comfort the blonde even without knowing that what was wrong.

Aomine glared back at the poor blonde as he grabbed his fist and then pulled it back to the other;s face and stumped looking at the other's eyes with no hesitation...the stare was not beautiful and it was rather scary and Kise felt that Aomine saw him disgusted now. "Didn't you understand what I meant you ass? I said I'm tired from you and I don't need you s shut it, you make me sick!" He said as he let go, he slowly started to walk and left him alone, now Kise was crying in silence, he couldn't believe it and he just wanted to die.

Once he heard what the tanned male said it was a bit heartbreaking even though it wasn't said to him. Kagami didn't like the idea of going that far to hurt someone. He slowly entered the gym again as if just so. He wanted to pretend he wasn't close by and heard any of that. "Kise...? Hey are you alright?!" he asked moving towards him slowly. He was sure to keep a calm yet fully concerned face

Kise wanted to be alone for a while so that he could concentrate his mind again though it seemed impossible. He wasn't about to be though, he heard someone called him, he looked up as he saw a familiar red head coming to him...he just hoped that he hadn't heard about any of their words since it would be a bit embarrassing to let others know he was dating a boy and it was Aomine. He tried to manage a smile. "Yeah, sorry! I'm...my leg is just a bit in pain now...that's all, sorry I made you worry Kagamichi..."

"Oh it's nothing to apologize for. Do you need help getting up? I could carry you or you could borrow my shoulder. No use is staying here all night." he said doing his best to avoid what he really wanted to say. For now comforting the blonde was top priority. After a while he would ask about Aomine. It was better to know the facts instead of letting his imagination run wild

Kise blushed brightly at the first suggestion but the second one seemed to be good. He still tried to keep his beautiful though unreal smile as he wiped his tears away and nodded. "Thank you Kagamichi...I'll return you the favor later..." He said as he tried to stand on his feet but it was worse than he'd imagine, the real pain start when he push his weight on his feet so he immediately lift his right leg up, biting his lips.

Kagami nods as he looked at the other but stopped as he noticed the real pain the blonde was in. He walked closer and looked at Kise. "I think it would be better for me to carry you. If you put too much pressure on it this could become something worse. Everyone has gone home so you don't have to worry too much about being seen." he said as he moved so Kise could get on his back.

Kagami was somehow right though he didn't wish to make trouble for him. He couldn't walk either like this and his team were already back to the school to help him. He looked away with a pretty expression as he nodded to the offer. "Thank you and sorry..." He said as he slowly moved closer and stick his body to the other's back and let him to carry him.

Kagami slowly grabbed Kise's bag for him and then held the other's legs. He slowly walked out the gym and down the hall. "Where would you like me to take you? I could just take you to your place if that's alright with you. This is no trouble for me. I actually want to help." he said softly. He also thought this time with Kise would pose a moment to ask about what had happened.

Kise glanced at the other from behind as he looked at his hand which was holding the other's shoulder to he wouldn't fall. He smiled gently but with his down expression as he shook his head. "Actually I don't wish to go home..." He didn't want to meet his parents at the moment, it was a bit stupid though he didn't know where to go either.

Kagami glanced back a little as he heard the blonde. "Well if this isn't too weird why not come to my place. Then when you are ready to go home I will take you." he said heading in the direction of his place. He wasn't sure why but this was something that made his heart race. He wasn't sure if he was nervous or not.

Kise looked at the other deeply as he smiled. "Are you okay with that?" He already got the answer when he realized the boy changed the direction. He buried his face into the other's neck and nodded. "Thank you Kagamichi, I don't seriously wish to deal with anyone specially my sisters or the fans on the way home." He said, glad that Kagami was around there, he was lucky!

Kagami walked all the way to his place. He slowly managed to unlock the door and carried Kise all the way to his room. He placed the blonde upon his bed and looked at him. "There you go. Is there anything you need or would like? I can make basic meals so long as they aren't too difficult." he said looking at the other.

Kise didn't get much time to admire the other's house. He just took a look when Kagami took him to the room. He didn't know if the red head's family would appear soon or not so he felt a bit guilty for visiting all of a sudden without letting them know yet. "There is nothing I need, thank you...." He muttered as he squeezed the sheets on the bed. "It'll be better if I leave before your parents come back, you know....I didn't wish to disturb you...."

Kagami shook his head. "No need to worry about that. Stay as long as you like or even the night. Just until you are feeling a little better. I'll get an ace wrap for your leg." he said getting up to get the first aid kit. He was sure Kise was still not in the right state of mind to leave yet. He was concerned about him

Kagami was the way too kind with him and it made Kise happy...he blushed brightly, keeping the same smile as ever. "Thank you Kagamichi though I don't think I can be a bother more than this..." He looked around the big room when the other went out. He didn't know why he was dare, in another man's house. Other than omine's though he knew that it wasn't actually important anymore since he was no longer going out with the tanned male.

Kagami returned with the first aid kit. He looked at the blonde. "Alright let's get you all patched up." he said moving to wrap the other's hurt leg. He glanced up at Kise before focusing on wrapping. "So is there any reason you didn't want to go home? I mean most people prefer to be surrounded by loved ones after crying." he asked just curiously

Kise chuckled at the other's words as he get the kind heart boy to bandage his leg. He looked down, placing his hands on the sheets. "Actually I don't like it...if you would be surrounded by girls everyday...that wouldn't called nice any longer...it would be called annoying!" He said in a strange tone of voice, remembering the fact that he never have interest in any girl anyways...since he was gay.

"Well I guess living with them after so long would become annoying in a small way." he said trying to understand the blonde a little more. Once he was finished wrapping the hurt area, Kagami sat beside Kise. He looked down taking a deep breath. "Please don't freak out about this but there's a bigger reason to why I am helping you this much. I happened to see Aomine causing you to cry in the gym. I don't know what was said but I really want to punch that guy. Kise, do you want to talk about it?" he asked

Kise never imagined that other other would ask such a thing. With widened eyes...he looked at the other. The red head seen those two breaking up?? But with the question he asked Kise noticed that he didn't hear what they said. He was clueless to talk. He didn't have anything to say...he just looked down as he reminded anything again and squeezed his hands together, his tears gathering around their eyes and he wondered if it was okay to cry a bit in silence.