I fell once more ((Ryou x Azu))

Ryouta

Kagami placed a gentle hand upon the others head. "If you want to cry my shoulder is here for you. I don't know what that jerk said to make you this upset but I won't allow it." he said trying to say calm for Kise's sake. He didn't like Aomine to begin with but now this was the last straw.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Kagami was being very nice with Kise and that was the part that Kise had never seen. He smiled gently as he shook his head...he didn't want to get the other to worry about him. So he had to lie, anything stupid but it was better than knowing the truth. "He was just complaining about I bad I played and he dislikes me for copying his style to defeat him That's all! Just indirectly said that he doesn't want to...play basketball with me anymore!"

Kagami looked at the blonde. "I know he was like your idol or something but forget him. If he's too stupid to realize that you copied him out of admiration then it's his lost. I'll make sure he never makes you cry like that ever again." he said with a nod of his head. He didn't want to allow Aomine to bring down such a bright person.

Kise looked at the other when he was being protective...it somehow made his heart to beat faster. He looked down as he fist his hands and smiled. He felt kinda relaxed since he knew they were people like Kagami which still wanted him to be happy. "Thank you Kagamichi...I'm glad you are being kind to me...." He said in a cracking voice though he could never let the other realize what was the main reason he cried.

"As long as I get to see your smiling face, its worth it." he said as he lightly pats Kise's head. He was glad to help the other feel better. Though he wished he wasn't lied to just now. Despite not hearing everything between him and Aomine, Kagami could tell it was more than just the game they argued about. For now he would ignore it.

Kise slowly tried to stand as he leaned to the wall innocently and hopelessly as he tried to have a balance of himself though it seemed impossible...he could be ready stupid sometimes. "I should really just leave you know..." Even if he didn't want to go home, he wanted to find a place to cry, to scream and let his heart feel a bit light from the pain..he could barely hold himself. It's at limit...the tears...he suddenly fell on the floor, he was sweating a lot, probably from the shock he received from Aomine...he had a fever and trembled.

Kagami stood up and pulled Kise into a hug. "I said stay as long as you need to. I won't kick you out. This is Kise's safe place so don't be afraid alright." he said as he held him close. He was sure something was hurting the blonde more than his hurt leg. "You can cry it out if you like. I will hold you like this until you don't hurt anymore."

Kise looked at the other and how his arms were strong to hold him close, he closed his eyes as he unconsciously held the other back. He gave up on everything, trying to leave or trying to hold it in...he just burst out a loud noise as he started to cry like a baby....clinging into the red head, feeling a bit light in the heart.

Kagami continued to hold the blonde close. He was sure this would help him better than holding it in. His gaze drifting down the the blonde strands of hair in front of him. "It'll be alright Kise. Don't let this bring you down. If it means that you'll have to play form a differs basketball team then so be it. At last until you recover."

Kise didn't hear him probably since he was lost in crying hard so that he would feel less pain..his head and body hurt so much and he was tried...without realizing himself, he felt asleep into a very deep ream and unbelievably, his dream wasn't a bad one, maybe it was because there was a person next to him which would protect him yet the blond didn't know that...

Kagami noticed Kise was growing silent. He realized the blonde had fallen asleep. He picked him up slowly moving him to the bed. He then covers him with a sheet. He could tell this situation with Aomine was tearing at the other's heart. He just wasn't sure what to do about it. Kagami knew one thing for sure. He wouldn't let Aomine get away with this. He lays beside the blonde not leaving his side

Kise was sleeping peacefully while Kagami was beside him. He could barely forget about what happened but at least, his heart was safe and his mind and heart were washed away from the pain for a while. He slowly moved closer to Kagami when he was still dreaming as he leaned his head to him...Smiling sightly which would make anybody to fall for the boy. He was really hot and handsome, yet as pretty as a girl.

Kagami watched the blonde sleep for a while. He could only imagine what the other was dreaming about. Having Kise so close to him made his heart skip a beat. He always watched the other but this was the first time he had actually seen him up close like this. It was certainly a sight to see. He was glad in a way that Kise was smiling in his sleep. It meant he was happy

Kise slowly opened his eyes after a while as he blinked slowly and yawned...he wasn't sure where he was but when his versions got completely clear, he remembered where he was now and suddenly saw the other in front of him...so close and they were laying there like couples....he blushed as he moved back and suddenly fell from the bed, hitting his head, his legs still at the edge of the bed. "Aww!" He groaned, he hit his head.

Kagami noticed the blonde waking up. He tried to back up but the wall was right behind him. He noticed Kise had back up and fell off his bed. IT wasn't a high fall but still. He instantly sat up and slowly helped him up. "Are you alright Kise?" he asked

Kise panted lightly as he groaned to the little pain but then he was a bit less noisier when he was helped by the red head. "T..thanks..." He muttered as he slowly stood up and walked to the bed slowly since his leg still hurt though he felt a bit better. "I think I fall asleep, I was...in shock...sorry for that action..." He felt embarrassed to move like that... felt all Kise was nothing but a cute uke but Kagami didn't know that so he had to keep it safely a secret.

"You don't have to worry. Its probably my fault for being so close to you." he said sitting beside the blonde. Kagami glanced at Kise as he thinks a little to himself. "Well we don't have classes for the next two days. This means you can rest and recover before we go back. I will do my best to make sure you are back to 100% smiles and happiness." he said determined

Kise looked at the other in a very deep, sad gaze when he was talking...then he let his head to stump down...his hair to cover his face so that he would not be much aware of the eyes which cried a lot so they were red. "Thank you Kagamichi..." He muttered in a cracking voice...he didn't know if he could stay, he should start thinking of his situation and what to do, of course being there couldn't help him...

"Kise...? Is something wrong?" he asked looking at the other. Kagami noticed he suddenly got real quiet and depressed. He wasn't sure if it was something he said or had done. His gaze fixated upon the male as he wonders what to do.

Kise shook his head...he couldn't say it..the red head, probably until now thought the blond was annoying much enough and with noticing the fact that he actually likes men...he would also feel disgusted. He tried to gave him a gentle smile. "You are being nice you me Kagamichi... I've never seen that before."

Kagami glanced to the side as he shrugs a little. "Its because its you Kise. If it was anyone else I probably wouldn't be putting in so much effort. I love seeing that smile of yours. So I'll go to the ends of the earth to make you happy and see it." he said with a nod of his head. Kagami was being totally serious

Kise blushed brightly as he didn't know how to take that, he rubbed his hair as he chuckled. "you don't have to put that way...you know, from the moment we met until now...all we did was just talking to each other like we are having a fight..." it was hard to believe what he just said, since he never saw them acting friendly together.

Kagami glanced to the side. "Yeah I know but its not to say I don't watch you from afar. Its not easy to talk to someone up close as it is to watch secretly from afar. This is a first for me to be able to talk to you calmly like this. Its nice actually." he admits as he glanced over to the blonde

Kagami was right even a bit and Kise admit it as he looked down. "Thanks anyway..." He muttered as he tried to be cheerful again, at least having someone to talk to might help to forget the pain just a tiny bit. "Hey Kagamichi...Can I ask for something to eat?" He asked...as a devil grin appeared. "I've heard your cooking is good..." Yes, Kuroko told him before...

Kagami's cheeks turned flush. "Don't talk about that! I'll make you something but don't go telling everyone." he said shuffling out of the room. He didn't know Kuroko had told anyone about that. He wasn't upset just embarrassed. Though he suppose if anyone had to know he was glad it was Kise. He hurried to the kitchen to make the blonde something delicious