I fell once more ((Ryou x Azu))

Ryouta

Kise looked at the other leaving the room as he laughed a bit...He hid his face in his hands as he sighed...Forget it...focus on here...now... He muttered lowly as he breathed heavily and stood up walked out of the room carefully, use his left leg only. "Kagamichi...Can I use the bathroom if it is okay?" He asked weakly.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

"Ah sure you can. Do you need help getting there?" he asked as he knew the other was recovering his injury. He was sure the blonde would say no but he had to ask. Kagami began cooking for the other. He really felt why about this and wanted to make it perfect. Though he didn't ask what Kise would like to eat. He decided to pick something easy yet delicious to make. Once finished he went up to the room holding a tray.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kise gently shook his head as he gave a faint smile. "I'll try to go there slowly but thanks anyway..." He muttered as he slowly took a few jumps to the bathroom and closed the door. After using the toilet...he slowly moved to the sink to wash his hands as he let his hair completely under the cold water and made it wet. He felt a bit better as he left the bathroom. "Thanks..."

Kagami walked into the room and awaited for the blonde to return from the bathroom. When he had, his face looked up. "Are you alright? I was a little nervous about you walking there on your own. Despite it not being that far from my room." he said getting up to help Kise sit back upon the bed. "Here I made you something. I hope you like it."

Kise smiled at the other as he helped him and then sat back on the bed, his golden eyes drifted to the good-looking food...he thanked the other as he took the chopsticks and separate them apart, started eating slowly and cutely. His smile grew a bit prettier after the first bite. "It's good Kagamichi..." He said as he laughed in bitter. "I don't think I can ever cook like this..."

"Ah thank you. It means a lot coming from you." he said blushing a little. His gaze moved down a bit as he noticed the other eating. Kagami was silent as he sat beside the blonde. "I could teach you how to cook or I could even make meals just for you. Either is fine with me." he said

Kise looked at the other as a very beautiful smiled appeared on his small but sexy lips. "Really? I always liked to learn how to cook, think you can really do it Kagamichi?" He said as he suddenly felt refreshed...he laughed and then continued to eat his dish. "It's really the best..you make a good husband..." He teased him...

Kagami nods his head a little. "Yeah I don't mind teaching you. It's a great skill to learn even if it's just the basics." he said as he sat there. He was glad to see the other so relaxed and acting like himself again. The sad Kise was one he didn't like very well. Kagami almost choked on air as he looked at the blonde. "Don't say that! I only learned to cook because of.... gravity... or something like that." he said blushing

Kise laughed lowly as he placed down the plate. "I was joking..." He said as he closed his eyes...then he opened them in slow motion, looking down...the beautiful expression didn't last so much long. "For now, can I use your shower a bit? I know it's rude but I didn't do it after the match, I probably stink..."

Kagami blinked a bit as he looked at the blonde. "That wasn't funny. I almost took that seriously." he said still blushing a little. His gaze drifting upon the blonde as he asked to shower. "Sure you can. Its not rude at all. Though to be honest I don't think you stink. You smell like a sweet honeysuckle, Kise." he said with a gentle smile

Kise blushed as he moved his shirt closer to his nose to smell it. "Really? Well, that's the perfume I use but I didn't think it was last until now...if your okay I'm going to shower anyway..." He said, looking down, still a bit embarrassed about what he said, Kagami was the first person told him that he smelled well and felt a bit weird.

Kagami stood up as he looked at Kise. "Then I shall help you to the bathroom this time. After you shower I can place fresh wraps on your hurt leg." he said as he glanced to the side a little. He was sure that the scent he picked up wasn't Kise's perfume. After all he was laying rather close to the blonde before he had woke up

Kise knew that it wasn't his perfume's smell and it was his his he always fill up his room with the flower's smell and wash his hair with that kind of shampoo but he was kind of shy to admit that the boy noticed about it...he shook his head to snap out of thoughts and slowly tried to stand. "Okay, thank you then." He waited for him to lead him to the bathroom.

Kagami slowly took hold of Kise's hand. He then slowly led the blonde to the bathroom. He gave him a towel and wash cloth. "I'll bring you some clothes and leave them by the sink. Take your time in here alright. If you need anything just call for me." he said as he keiko walked out to get the clothes

Kise smiled as he nodded, watching the other left the bathroom. He laughed in bitter as he slowly started to strip until his sexy body approached...he fairly let his hand to touch his other arm up to his fingers as he sighed and walked under the cold water after opening his bandage. He was very handsome even in one look.

Kagami walked towards his room and then soon returned back to the bathroom. He smiled as he looked at him. "Kise I brought the clothes in for you." he said softly. His eyes turned to look at the naked blonde in the shower. He honestly felt his eyes were stuck on him. He couldn't look away

Kise forgot to close the door so he felt a bit embarrassed when he saw the other came in...he stepped back a bit shyly as he nodded, smiling. "T...thanks! I'll come soon..." He said as he turned around since he couldn't really take that stare from the red head, slowly started to wash his hair.

Kagami eventually snapped out of it as he heard Kise respond to him. He placed the clothes down and dashed out the bathroom. He went to his room and sat on the bed. "Damn it... That was way to sexy. How the hell can one guy be that hot?" he mutters to himself. Though Kagami instantly calmed down as he begins to think. "I am a hundred percent sure Kise has someone special to him. However... it never hurts to try." he says thinking of something

• 2 weeks later...

Kise noticed the other leaving and felt a bit relaxed when being left alone...he grabbed his arm with the other hand and strangely felt his heart pounding so fat, his cheeks burning...he gulped as he breathed heavily, continuing to wash away the little sweat which appeared from the match before...he tried to avoid the thoughts and fast finished so that he wouldn't annoy his red head friend...he dried himself up and wore the clothes, couldn't actually stand being naked next to a man...he left to kitchen with a smile. "Thank for letting me using your shower!"

Kagami was waiting in his room still deep in thought. He was thinking of a way to approach the other. His gaze drifts to the side as he noticed Kise coming out the bathroom. "Oh your out. Was the water warm enough for you? How do you feel?" he asked him as he looked at him. Seeing the blonde in his clothes was too much

Kise smiled gently at the other noticing he was in the bedroom. "It was perfect, thank you again Kagamichi..." He muttered as suddenly his phone rang which was on the table next to the bed..He walked to it fast as he grabbed it and then looked into the screen at his little smile disappeared and a sad expression appeared, kept looking at the screen, unable to answer...why was Aomine calling him now?

Kagami smiled as he looked at the blonde. "Yeah anything for you. I am glad you are feeling better. He was about to continue talking with the other but then the phone rang. He watched as Kise grabbed it to answer. Kagami slowly stood and walked up behind the blonde. "Is everything alright? You look terrified to answer it?" he asked slightly getting a peek to see who it was

Kise tensed up fast when seeing the other suddenly called him from behind though his phone was obvious to see from the back but he fast turned to Kagami, trying to smile. "No, it's okay...I don't need to answer to it..." He said, ending the call and put the sound in vibrate as he smiled at the boy. "Let's go to the living room!" He said, trying to forget what happened though he just had forget a bit of it but without his notice, the phone vibrated on the table...it was Aomine again.

Kayaking looked at Kise. He could tell the other was forcing himself to not answer the call. "Hey! Don't ignore it unless it's a stalker. If you don't want to talk then let me do it for you. I don't like seeing that expression on your face ever. Knowing the cause of it is even worse so let me help you." he insisted.

Kise shook his head, as he still didn't want to answer it, it would have been better if he did rather than his friend would talk to the black boy...He walked back to his phone as he picked it up and looked over the name on the screen again...sighing..he tried to smile. "I'll answer to it myself Kagamichi...please wait a minute..." He said as he turned around so that he wouldn't have to keep the fake expression and answered hesitantly. "What is it Aominechi? You have something to te-?" But he wasn't given time to say it completely. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU KISE? Why aren't you at house?" Kise sighed as he glanced at the red head then continued. "It's none of your business where I go or what I do, remember? You said that yourself before..." He said uncontrollably, he raised his voice and his expression changed. What the hell did Aomine wanted...