Hidden Fangs (Arekushisu and Me, R, +18, Mature, Private)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Eric sighed his arms limply across Kris's waist as he listened to the story. He looked up at him a soft smile on his face, "That did not happen!" he was pouting and he leaned up kissing the other on his neck softly. "Though you are very beautiful for a male, although you're not as gentle nor delicate as a female." he laughed softly and returned his head back to his chest closing his eyes. "Thank you for letting me stay in here with you...Honestly I thought you were going to make me sleep alone...after we did that." he blushed lightly the feeling of Kris inside of him still was fresh. He sighed softly relaxing, although his body hurt he was happy.

Eric didn't know why but no matter how much he tried to hate Kris for what he did he couldn't. The man that had dominated him was now being gentle and caring and they were getting to know one another. He smiled softly and just closed his eyes trying to find a way to stay warm. "Kris..did you mean it..the sex..?" he asked softly sleep becoming a problem as his eyes started to become heavy as the exhaustion from their activity had started to kick in.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Arekushisu

"It did happen." He murmurs, chuckling softly. He felt a touch hurt by what Eric said to him next. "Wow, that's harsh. I can't believe you think of me like that. But you're welcome." He falls silent, and closes his eyes, his hand falling still, just resting on Eric's head. He hears the question, but does not answer. He didn't know what to say. Mean what by it? Just how deeply did Eric look into it, the sex that they'd had. He wasn't too sure himself, but for him, it was a deeper than usual. He was still trying to keep some distance between them.

"Just rest. We can talk later." He eventually says, his voice quiet, his eyes still closed. Considering they'd just met recently, he wasn't sure what he felt towards Eric was love, but he knew it was something. No matter how many he'd been with before, it couldn't fill the empty void he felt where his heart should be. No matter how many times he'd had sex with another, he just wasn't able to feel anything. But with Eric, he'd felt a stirring in his chest, unlike anything he'd felt before. For now, he'd just have to wait and see. See what unfolded.

Eric giggled sleepily and blinked up at the other male, "I know silly I trust you...I just playing with you!" he said sleepily laying his head back down and closing his eyes once more. His legs tangled into Kris's and he sighed content, "I wanna talk now.." he said as his voice drifted off into a sleepy one and his body began to go into a shallow breathing yet soft and quiet. He had fallen asleep, the hand in his hair and the comforting arms around his body made him feel safe yet he still felt like something wasn't right about it all.

As he fell asleep his mind flashed from one thing to another from his mom, and his brother in the blaze at his old home, or his father bleeding in the street, or this beautiful night he had spent with Kris. His mind had no limit to what it was showing him, nor did he know what dream he would be stuck with, however it seemed his brain was leaning towards that of his mother and brother in the fire. As usual the dream started the same way it always did, with screams.

Sleeping through the night, or at least appearing to be asleep, Kristopher didn't move once the entire time, only to pull Eric closer to him, sensing the other was having a bad dream, kissing his lips and cheeks every so often. He felt protective of the other male, wanting to protect Eric, even in his dreams and as he slept. 'What is going on with me? I've never felt like this before...about anyone. Never. No once. So why now?' He thinks to himself, as he gazes upon the human's face as the sun came up slowly to announce the new day.

Sitting up slowly, he sighs, and kisses Eric again, hungry to taste those lips against his own. For a while he just sits there, before getting up to go to the bathroom. Once finished, he he stares into the mirror as he washed his hands, looking at his reflection, one thought repeatedly running through his mind. Why. Drying off his hands, he returns to the bedroom, climbs back up on to the bed, crawling over to Eric, and once again kisses him, a but more romantically. "Hey...wake up sleepy." He runs his hands along the other's arm, rubbing it gently. Seeing him like that, so vulnerable to him, unaware to his presence, made him feel a deep hunger. Which is why he had to wake Eric up. It was getting late anyways.

A knock comes at the door, his mother calling through to say she had breakfast for them. "Come on in, the door is open." She does so, and places a tray of breakfast food and drinks on a table by the bed, leaning over and kissing her son on the cheek. "Good morning." She murmurs, smiling at Eric's sleeping form, her voice quiet. "Good morning, mother." She straightens, and leaves, after telling Kristopher his father needed to talk with both Kris and Eric later. He sighs, and turns to Eric again. "Hey...wakey wakey. Breakfast."

Eric throughout the night hadn't moved once however his dream did haunt him. He had had the same dream over and over again all night. He was relieved to hear the sounds of Kris's voice and his body being nudged he groaned rolling into himself but when Kris moved him again he reached up and pulled him down ontop of him kissing him softly. "You're way too loud for the morning." he giggled softly against Kris's lips before pulling away but his arms still around the others neck. "Did your mom make breakfast?? It looks so good...haha what are we eating?" he asked sitting up some and pecking Kris's lips once more before letting him go.

He felt that he had been kissed before he had woken up. Though he chalked it up to just last night memories, he moved so he could see the food trying to see what all was out for today. His body was even more sore than the day before, his muscles strained in places he didn't know they could. He laughed softly looking at how much food she had brought, "Is she feeding an army?" she asked looking up at him his eyes playful.

Chuckling when he was pulled into a kiss, he gladly kisses Eric back, savoring the way his lips felt against his own. Hews disappointed when the kiss ended, but all good things come to an end. But it didn't mean they were done for good, as he felt Eric's lips once more. "Yeah, she made breakfast." He glances at the tray, picking it up so Eric could see what was on it. "As for what she made...a lot of different stuff."

He chuckles again. "She likes to make enough so you can have a choice of what you want to eat. She's just considerate like that." He picks up a pitcher of orange juice and pours himself a glass, taking a sip of it. "Get what you want. You're probably really hungry, since we didn't end up eating anything last night." Picking up biscuit, he bites into it, almost choking on it but keeps a straight face. "Mmm, good food...." He grins, hiding his irritation from Eric like a proffesional. He needed to talk to his father, and set some rules. Setting the biscuit down after wrapping it in a napkin, he instead eats a handful of grapes, trying to get the taste from his mouth. "So, do you still want to go to the library today? It'll give us something to do."

Eric tilted his head taking a sip of his own juice and he looked up at Kris as he started eating and talking about the library. "Oh yea! That would be neat." he smiled softly and started eating some eggs that were making his stomach growl. After he had had his fill he just sat back on the bed groaning softly. "Your mom cooks some good food." he laughed softly and moved to kris tugging on his arm, "Come lay with me?" he asked tilting his head. Having not heard Kris's mother come in he had not idea they were to talk to his father at any time.

Eric was completely satisfied with how things were right now, in this moment. Kris seemed to be closer to him than ever before as he was kissing him and cuddling him like they had always been with one another. He didn't mind it obviously because he was clinging to the other male just as much as Kris was trying to get rid of him. He giggled to himself softly as his mind ran through this kiss from this morning and his cheeks brightened.

"Yeh, she does, doesn't she?" He really didn't know exactly how good his mother's cooking tasted, considering whatever he ate that wasn't blood usually tasted terrible, things that shouldn't even be eaten. Though some things he could handle. Fresh fruits and some fresh vegetables were the main things. When Eric finished eating, Kristopher puts the tray away, and smiles when he was asked to lay with the other. In response he just lays down, wrapping his arms around the other.

He decided he wasn't going to force Eric to talk with his father, the man would just have to deal with it. "Hey, when did you want to go?" He pauses, closing his eyes a moment before looking at Eric. "Oh, by the way, do you have a phone? If you'd like, I'll give you my number, and you can call or text me whenever, if you need something, want to hang out, or just need someone to talk to. Plus I kinda want to keep tabs on you." Because he knew how bad things were for Eric at home. He'd offer to let Eric stay there at his house, but Kristopher knew that option wasn't exactly the safest. Because Kristopher wasn't the only monster who lived in that mansion.

Eric blushed lightly and curled up to the larger male he sighed softly and nodded, "Yes I do have a cell phone...and thank you for caring about me so much. My family life is pretty shitty..." he laughed softly and looked down. "Can I stay here kris..? My dad is still in the hospital..and I really don't like being alone...It would just be till my dad was okay agina." he said hopeful looking up at him his lips trembling. He really didn't want to go back to that disgusting home of his, there were too many bad memories there.

Eric yawned softly and shrugged, "We can go when ever though I just ate so I don't know about right now but maybe in a few minutes or an hour." he said smiling softly up at Eric his lips kissing his chin. He really did want to go to the Library with the other male however he wanted to still be with him physically for a while.

The question just had to be asked, didn't it? Kristopher looks into Eric's eyes, sighing. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to say no on that. However, if you'd like, I can come with to your house. It's just, during the weekdays it gets busy around here and also we haven't completely moved in. I'm sorry...I wish I could say yes, and let you stay. Even my mother and father would say the same thing." No doubt on that, not one bit.

Settling down, he nods at the answer to his question about the library. "We'll go to the library in the afternoon. Then, I could take you out for lunch." He chuckles, his eyes closing a tiny bit. Kristopher could feel the longing from Eric, the need to be close. And unfortunately, despite wanting to keep a safe distance, Kristopher had opened a door he feared could not be closed easily, not without hurting Eric in the process. He just hoped, when that time came, they wouldn't be in too deep, making it near impossible to escape. He feared that, and though he didn't regret what had happened last night, he was at adds with himself for letting it get to that point.

Eric sighed softly and closed his eyes resting his head on Kris's chest, "I understand..." he said softly nodding absently. He knew that it ws far fetched but he really didn't want to go home alone. He rubbed his eyes and he groaned softly in aggravation before sitting up in the bed his head going into his hands. "I don't want to go home Kris.." he said softly shaking his head and he began to cry softly. "My dad he..when he gets out of the hospital he is coming back..and my abusive relationship with him will once again resume.." he said softly his body beginning to shake.

He sighed softly and looked back at him, "I'm scared...he is going to be so mad at me when he finds out I'm not home.." he said softly turning to face Kris. "If it gets bad at my house...can I come back then?" he asked softly looking down his fingers playing with one another. He didn't know if Kris would allow for it or not, he didnt know if the other male would allow him to come over or not when pain struck him.

"You're going to have to go home. I'm sorry, but you can't stay here. Like I said, if it will make you feel better, I'll come stay with you." He sighs, sitting up. The tears were starting to become a a nuisance, but he doesn't let that show. Instead, he smiles, and wipes them away with a gentle finger. "And no, he won't. Trust me." Eric's father indeed would be on his best behavior, Kristopher had made sure to see to that, having manipulated the man's mind, telling him to treat his son better. He would have no choice but to comply, the power of a vampire is hard to resist, and the man was weak of mind.

"He won't hurt you. Ever. But even so, if you ever feel like coming over, you're more than welcome to. You just have to contact me first." Not only the tears were getting on his nerves, but Eric's constant doubting of him. When he said something, or makes a promise, he always means it. Yes, he might have to twist it around here and there, but for the most part, Kristopher was one to keep his word, he was not a liar. "Anyways, we still have some time before noon, so let's just rest some more, okay?" Laying back down, he pulls the other close, trying to comfort him as much as he could.

Eric nodded weakly and hugged the other male back. "I'm sorry.." he wiped his eyes and looked away. "I just don't want to be hit anymore...you know?" he said softly and hugged him around his waist. "How do you know he won't hurt me anymore Kris..he's done it ever since I was little...He blames my mothers death on me." he said weakly drying up his tears that he knew were probably getting annoying. He sighed shakily once more trying to keep from crying any more than he already had.

"I'm not sleepy anymore..though I do like sitting with you." he laughed softly and moved straddling kris's hips and he hugged him resting his head on Kris's chest wanting to be closer to him. "Though i'm freezing hehe so is this okay?" he asked looking up at him blushing lightly. He was sitting on his hips and practically naked other than the robe Kris had given him yesterday night. He was full and kind of sleepy again but he didnt want to sleep anymore rather he wanted to make out with Kris.

"Intuition." He answers simply, a smirk on his lips. His eyes open wide when Eric moves, sitting right on his hips, straddling him. Almost instantly his body reacts, especially after realizing Eric was still naked underneath the robe. His cheeks turn red, and he wraps his arms around the other's waist, pulling him close, so no space was between them, their bodies pressed close together.

Looking down into Eric's eyes, he smiles. "I don't mind...as long as you don't mind me awkwardly poking you, if you know what I mean." Winking, he leans down to press his lips against Eric's, softly at first, just light feathery kisses, that started to get a bit more passionate by the second. One of his hands move to the middle of Eric's back, the other moving up to the back of Eric's neck. For a moment, he pulls away, a sexy, simmering smirk on his lips. "You know...sometime I might just ask you to do me...give some get some in my opinion..."

Eric blushed lightly looking up at the other male his hips moving slightly against Kris, "ah, I don't mind." he said softly as he kissed the other male back. His body instantly became tense as the kiss grew more intense. He moved closer to Kris his body shivering slightly and he moaned lightly into his lips before they pulled apart and Eric was breathing hard. The comment Kris said made his cheeks flush a bright red and he giggled softly, "I don't know how Kris..Ive never done anything like that before." he said softy looking up at the other male.

The hand resting on his back felt warm and set his skin on fire. "K-kris...I-i'm hard again.." he said softly kissing up his neck nipping softly here and there as he moved to his ear sucking on it lightly. His body was on edge as he was shivering here and there from the slight contact between his erection and the others body. He didnt know what he had meant as in do him but he knew that if it made Kris happy he would do whatever he wanted of him.

He just chuckles in response to when Eric told him how he didn't know how. Everyone knew, it was instinct. Eric would grasp that fact soon enough. He didn't need the other to tell him, Kristopher could feel it pressing against him. Perfect, exactly the thing he needed for some much needed 'Sex Education Lessons'. All that was needed now, was some heated passion, and he'd be able to get this little class to a start.

However, he hadn't expected Eric to begin kissing his neck, nipping his skin, biting his ear. Without realizing it, he moans softly, it had been quite some time since he'd been dominated, and it was something his body desperately craved. He moves against Eric, his breath becoming even quicker than it already was. "I-if...you want to..do something a-about your problem...let instinct guide y-you..." He was talking about Eric's hard on, and allowing his body rather than his mind take control. "It'll...make me happy..." He continued to touch Eric, moving his hands up and down along his body, physically encouraging him, letting the other know he was doing good.

Eric shivered and he tilted his head looking up at the other male, "O-okay." he said trying to understand and his lips moved down Kris's body kissing softly down his stomach looking up at him seeing if he was doing what he was supposed to. He blushed and tugged on Kris's pants, "These are in the way.." he moved off of him pulling the pants off of him and giggled softly throwing them off the bed. He moved back to Kris kissing his lips softly biting his lip softly and he moved his hands up his hips and to the others erection gently taking it into his hands. He started pumping it in his hands as his lips moved away from Kris's down to his neck again nipping here and there before he started kissing down his collar-bones and to his chest.

His breathing becomes ragged as Eric kissed down his body, his cheeks becoming more flushed. He thought Eric had no idea what he was doing, but as the other pulls down his pants, freeing his hardened flesh from being trapped by the cloth, he was beginning to think the human knew a bit more than he let on. Trembling as his skin was continued being kissed, and then, moans louder when Eric wraps his hands around him, moving his hands, slowly at first, then gaining speed. He begins to pant gently, closing his eyes partly. His chest rose and fell, pressing against Eric's lips.

"K-keep going...y-you're doing...great..." He moans again, before biting his bottom lip, and reaching out, one hand going to Eric's hair, tugging it gently, the other making patterns with his fingers upon Eric's shoulder, slipping his hand under the robe that Eric was wearing. His legs move apart gently, so they rest on either side of Eric's, his hips rising and falling in sync with the fast movements of Eric's hand. "E-Eric...r-remember...instinct..." He groans, shuddering and biting his lip again.

Eric moaned softly the hand in his hair making him get more excited than before. He smiled softly hearing the moans coming out of the others mouth making his own moans come out here and there. His hand was now moving up and down along Kris's flesh faster than before. He nodded lightly at the instinct thing as his lips moved lower his tongue running out and licking the tip of Kris's erection. His hands were holding onto his hips as he took the hard erection into his mouth. He closed an eye and slowly got used to the object in his mouth before he was able to bob his head in a rhythm finally. He moaned softly around Kris his body shaking as his free hand ran down his body pumping his own erection as he sucked Kris off.

He was surprised at how easy this was all coming to him. He was doing what his body thought was right and it seemed to be working seeing as the other male was moaning and trembling under him. He hadn't thought he could dominate someone, yet he was doing that right now. He didnt think he could have done this after Kris had already dominated him yet he was acting submissive now and seemed he wanted to be dominated. Eric knew he wasn't sexy, however he could give Kris what he was looking for, so he hoped.

His eyes, though closed before, open again when he felt Eric put his erection in his mouth, moaning even more so than before. "Fuck!" He groans, as a drop of sweat falls slowly down the side of his face, if he didn't know better, he would have guessed Eric had done this before, the moans coming from him making vibrations along his length, the hot breath upon his flesh making him tremble in delight. His fingers tighten in Eric's hair, one hand tugging at it gently, but getting a bit rough after a while.

His hips begin to move more, feeling the hands gripping onto them. Kristopher slowly raises his lower half against Eric's mouth, wanting more. His whole body trembled with that irresistible longing, wanting to be taken over by the human, to be, this time, at ERIC'S mercy. As he writhed beneath Eric's touch, he began to to moan the other's name, his voice like music to the eas. His breath was shallow and quick, his muscles quaked and flexed up, reacting in responce to everything that was going on. "I-I'm so close..."

Eric's eyes closed slightly choking lightly on the foreign object in his mouth however he kept going. He moaned again softly tears coming down his cheeks as the movement up into his mouth kind of hurt however he would get used to it before long. His hands moved down caressing Kris's legs his hands roaming up and down his sides. Moans escaped his mouth at the hard hand that was in his hair twisted slightly and pulled on his hair harder. His body was longing for something however he didnt know what.

He looked up at Kris hearing his name over and over making him blush a dark pink and he smiled softly around Kris as he felt the pulsing and vibrating erection in his mouth tremble slightly as it got closer to his release. He moved his mouth away from Kris and sighed softly, "I don't think I want you cumming yet.." he said wiping his eyes and his mouth his hand stroking Kris slowly. "I'm assuming someone has done you before correct, so you won't need so much work down here correct?" he asked kissing up Kris's chest to his nipples licking one softly feeling them go hard in his mouth as he nipped at it. The whole time his hand moved slowly up and down the others erection keeping the touch light so he would cum yet.

Groaning, he stares down at Eric, when he did the same thing that he'd done to Eric the night before, get him close to release, then stopping. Eric was learning quite fast, and Kristopher could tell he was following the advice, letting natural instinct guide him along. At the question, he nods, making a soft noise of confirmation. Even if he hadn't already been worked with down below, it wouldn't have mattered. His body worked a bit differently than a human's did. What hurt a human, for the most part, was pleasure for a vampire.

His chest rose to Eric's mouth, sounds of soft pleasure escaping his lips, it felt especially good when he nipped the skin every so often, and the teasing hand at his erection, keeping him at the peak of release, but not allowing him to do so. His hand tugs harder at the hair, one of his hands dropping to caress Eric's shoulder's neck, and back. He shifts slightly underneath Eric, his body itching to feel more of this human's touch. "Y-you said...you w-were a beginner...a-are you sure...a-about that?" He gasps this, feeling a bit of pre cum escaping his body.

Eric laughed softly looking up at Kris a devilish look in his eyes as of what he was doing to the other male. "Yes I am sure. However I watched you do me last night so I know what to do Kind of." he blushed and smiled softly kissing over to the other nipple his tongue circling around it as he lowered his hips to Kris's and he moved his own hardened flesh against Kris's entrance moving his hips toward him as he slowly entered him. His teeth nicked at the hardened flesh in his mouth before he kissed up Kris's chest and up his neck back to his lips Kissing him softly yet hard at the same time. A moan left his mouth as the pleasure came through him, he could feel every movement Kris did against him and he loved it. He no longer stroked him now that he was inside of him.

Eric slowly moved out and then back in every so often going further than before not sure if Kris would be alright but knowing he would be. He moaned louder against Kris's lips as his thrusts slowly started to gain speed as he became comfortable with the other male. He moved his legs around his waist holding the other in one of his hands as he moved in and out of kris easily with pleasure and ecstasy. His own hips still hurt as well as his back but the hint of pain mixed nicely with that of the pleasure the older male was allowing him to have.

His breath shudders, hitching slightly as he felt Eric press into him, causing a long, low moan come from him, his heart now pounding wildly in his chest. He felt as Eric moved inside of him, pushing deeper every time he pulled out, just to reenter him. His whole body trembles, and he clasps more at Eric's shoulders and hair, the kiss they shared intoxicating, hot, and addictive. When Eric got in deep enough, Kristopher begins to move his hips just slightly, pleasuring the human even more, as his insides formed tightly around Eric's hardened flesh.

Wrapping his legs around Eric's waist, he allows the other to do what he wanted with his body, it was surprising at just how flexible he was. Like last night, sweat forms on his skin, and begins to drip. His lips part softly, and he lo the other to slip his tingye inside if he wanted to, so they could taste each other even more. As Eric's thrust become harder, Kristopher feels a tingling as his sweet spot was brushed against, causing him to moan even louder than before, his back arching, his inner thighs clenching up, his muscles quaking.

Eric moaned loudly the feeling of Kris's muscles forming around him making him want to dive into him harder and harder. His thrusts became harder and more insistent as he pushed deeper into Kris looking for the spot he had found in him last night. He slipped his tongue into Kris's mouth using the advantage to get even closer to him than he was before. He slipped a free arm under Kris's back holding him up and his face was being held to Kris's by Kris himself. His own body was growing more and more heated as he began to sweat feeling it run down his chest and down the side of his face as he pushed his body to its limit for stamina and strength.