Hidden Fangs (Arekushisu and Me, R, +18, Mature, Private)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Eric smiled softly listening to Kristopher talk, he loved the other males voice and he came back to him standing next to him listening that he was to have a surprise. "Oh...I can't wait that will be beautiful I'm sure!" he clapped his hands almost waiting for the idea to pop up and the opportunity to show itself.

He listened as they began to walk again, "Oh Can we swim? I really really like swimming." He blushed lightly and smiled. "Maybe later we can see the rest? I'm so overwhelmed with the amount I've already seen my nose needs a break." he giggled lightly touching his nose and rubbing it. He smiled softly and looked up at Kristopher a blush forming on his cheeks making him look away before he would start to stare. "Kris...other than music and art what other hobbies do you have?" he asked clasping his hands intront of him looking down at the ground as he walked.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Arekushisu

Smiling at the acceptance of his invitation, Kristopher nods when Eric asks if they could swim. "Sure, we can do that. And after, if you still want to, we can continue looking around." He turns down a path, that led back to the house, and while they walked along it, he listens to Eric's question about what his other hobbies were, besides music and art. He ponders this question for a bit, before answering.

"Well, I love reading, as you can tell. Cooking. Traveling. Going on hikes. I also enjoy gardening with my mother. Another hobby is sewing and other things like that..." He blushes slightly at the last one, since sewing was more of a girl thing. They walked at a leisurely pace, so that they could talk to each other while they returned to the house to change. "What about you? Do you have hobbies besides that of music?"

He stops by the door to listen to Eric's answer before returning inside, and going to his room. Closing the door behind him and locking it, he goes over to a drawer and opens it, digging around until he found two pairs if swim trunks. One pair was blue, black and white, the design being what appeared to be Hawaiian flowers, the other pair was black and red, with a tribal looking design. Kristopher tosses the blue trunks to Eric, before going to change his own clothes, not really caring they were in the room together. They were both guys right?

Kristopher's body was amazing, thin and fit, but not excessively muscular. He had perfect skin, no scars, and was slightly on the pale side, like a ivory china doll. You could see why everyone was so attracted to him, he had the body of a model. The swim trunks hung a bit on his hips, showing off his v-line. He sighs, tugging at the waist of the trunks, a disappointed frown on his lips. "Looks like I've lost some weight..." He mumbles, before looking over at Eric.

Eric smiled softly and nodded listening as the other told him of his other hobbies and he was surprised to hear sewing. He didn't comment on it though and nodded. He blushed softly when he looked up at Kris hearing the same question. "Oh. I love to write, and read. I also love to draw, oh I love to draw..I like to cook as well!" he said softly following as he was let into the home again.

He caught the pants when he smiled softly looking at Kris. "Oh thank you." he said and turned around slowly taking off his top and he sighed softly instantly regretting it. He pulled it back on and took off his pants pulling on the trunks. He looked at Kris and instantly he hated how he looked. He blushed and he smiled softly, "You're...beautiful..." he said softly and instantly looked down sighing. "I'm ready to go when you are!" he smiles softly not mentioning his shirt. His scar made him self conscious of his body, and he usually never took his shirt off in front of anyone do to the long scar on his side.

Kristopher noticed that Eric hadn't taken off his shirt, but doesn't question it. If he didn't want to take off his shirt, he probably had his reasons, and Kristopher wasn't a nosy person, for the most part anyways. He hadn't missed the comment that had been made towards him, either. About how he was 'beautiful'. He got called that many times, but still he wasn't used to it yet. Kristopher always thought of himself as average, but for some strange reason, those who knew him, or just met him, always thought of him as more than that.

"Well, if you're ready, let's go." Heading back out the room, he grabs a couple of fluffy towels from the bathroom and taking the same route to outside, he takes a different path, and after passing some hedges, a huge pool appears in sight. A very unique looking pool, it had three parts to it, a main pool, a smaller pool, and a hot tub. It had waterfalls, and flowers around the edges, and stone like grounding around the pool. There was also an enclave that held a pit for a fire, with stone benches around it. He looks at Eric, and grins. "Pretty cool huh?" He goes over to a seat, setting the towels down and then gets into the water, which was slightly warm.

infinity-edge-swimming-pool.jpg

Eric nodded and followed Kris with him sighing softly as he hugged his waist slightly concerned with how Kris had looked at him when he had kept his shirt on but he didn't mind. Everyone looked at him that way when he went swimming in public, he knew that when he was older whoever he ended up with would see his scars but he didn't want to show it to anyone until that time came. It made his body ugly, in his eyes he saw nothing but a messed up body that no one would ever want. Thats partly why he was alone all the time, he felt some people pitied him and thats why they were friends with him, and another thing he thought that they thought he was ugly.

Eric blushed lightly at the huge pool and he smiled softly. "Oh. My. Gosh. Yes it is really cool!" he said getting in after the other male closing his eyes happily as the warm water made the air outside become less chilly. He moved closer to Kris not really wanting to be so far alone and blushed lightly noticing he had done it and pulled away. "Do you plan to live here for long? Or will you be moving again sometime soon?" he said softly slightly sad as he started moving his hands in the water playing with his hands.

(Btw, it's not cold outside. It's really hot)

Floating in the water on his back, he closes his eyes a bit making it appear he'd dozed off, enjoying the feeling of the water caressing his skin. Even with his eyes closed, he could sense that for some reason Eric had moved really close to him, but then moved away again. When Eric speaks up, asking if he'd be staying at this house for a while, or if he was going to move again soon, he opens his eyes and looks over at Eric, and moves so he was standing, and looks at the water around him.

"I don't really know for sure. Hopefully we'll be here for a while, since I really like it here. But, if things come up, I'll have to move. I move when my family moves, you know? But...With luck, that won't happen any time soon." He pauses, and looks at Eric again, grinning a bit. "Why do you ask? Afraid I'll leave and you'll miss me?" Kristopher teases playfully, chuckling softly. "Don't worry about it. I promise we won't leave any time soon, okay?" He smiles reassuringly at Eric, before lightly splashing water at him.

(Sorry assumed the morning would be a little chilly)

Erics face burned a bright red when Kris teased him and he splashed the other male. "NO! I won't miss you! But...you are the only friend I have so..maybe I'll miss you a little." he said looking away and mumbling slightly do to him not wanting the older male to hear what he had said and tease him on that as well. He really enjoyed talking with Kris, it was something he didn't do often and if his only friend moved he probably wouldn't make another one.

Eric stayed where he could touch, not really comfortable with getting into a deep end so he just stayed till his toes no longer grazed the bottom of the pool then he moved back to where he could touch. He was...different than most boys and wasn't very good at swimming. Do to the money his father didn't make they didn't have the money nor the time to take Eric anywhere to learn how to swim, he figured out quick that if you stay where your feet are on the ground then you are safe still.

(It's afternoon. They spent the morning pretty much in the gardens, lol)

"Oh, I see how it is." Kristopher grins, and goes to float on his back again, noticing that Eric was staying where he could reach the bottom of the pool with his feet. He doesn't really think much of it, and minds his own business. For everything that was done by another person, there was some reason behind it, one way or another. And Kristopher didn't like people prying into his business, so he made it a habit not to pry into other people's lives and business, only doing so when he deemed it absolutely necessary, and even then he hesitated.

After a moment or two, Kristopher flips under the water, and swims away, his form almost melting into the water if the pool, and disappearing from view. He could remain underwater for as long as he wanted, well almost. He could hold his breath for a good fifteen minutes, plus five more if he wanted to push himself to the limit. As he swam, he could see perfectly clear under the water, bubbles going to the surface every now and then as he let tiny bits if air from his lungs. Swimming around, he sneaks up behind Eric, and waits for a reaction, as he'd been under for at least five minutes by now, a grin on his lips.

(Oh sorry haha didn't mean to!)

Eric instantly reacted to not seeing the other male and he looked around for him not really thinking much of it at the time and just shrugged moving around some in the water on his toes. Finally after minutes had passed by he finally started to panic for the other male. He started looking around and he backed up and bumped into something making him scream like he was a girl and he held his chest as he looked down in the water seeing the pale figure of Kris. He pulled him up and looked at him worry all over his face. "Are you okay! Don't scare me like that!" he screamed at him tears forming and he hit the others chest. "Meany!" he said pouting like he was five.

He turned around and got out of the water starting to dry off getting pissy that he was being teased. "How did you hold your breath for that long!?! You held your breath for over five minutes!" he said pouting at the other male from his perch on the lawn chair next to the pool. He was cold, his clothing was hanging onto his body making him shiver some more when the warm wind would cause his shirt to get cold. He shook out his hair drying it off and sighed, "I'm starving Kris.." he said softly looking at the other male.

Resurfacing, Kristopher begins to crack up laughing at the reaction he'd gotten from Eric. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry!" He says this with a grin, ignoring the weak punches he was receiving from Eric's fists, and when the other male got out of the pool, sulking, he raised an eyebrow. "I'm just talented like that. I could have held it for longer, but if I had you'd probably have had a heart attack thinking I'd died. And I really don't feel like pulling a dead body from the pool, especially yours."

After a while he gets out and hands Eric a towel, drying his hair off and sitting down next to the other on the lawn chair. Eric soon pipes up, telling that he was hungry. Kristopher looks to him and nods. "Well, dry off a bit more and then we can go inside and get something to eat, okay?"eHe begins to dry the rest of his body off, and once they were both decently dry, he leads them inside, heading to the kitchen, and after arriving, allows Eric to look around, and pick what he wanted to eat, Kristopher even offering to make him something if he wished.

Eric blushd as the other male sat next to him. He wrapped his towel around his waist and sighed nodding as he was told they he could pick something after he dryed off. So he started drying off his hair more than before wringing out his shirt because he was starving. Finally he was happy as they started walking up to the house, the chilly air on his cold body finally was starting to subside. As they entered the home he smiled softly and shook his head, "No Its alright I won't make you make anything for me! i'm capable." he said smiling softly and started making himself a small ham sandwich as he hummed to himself. He sighed knowing that his weekend in this little paradise was coming to a close, and it made him sad but he sucked it up and hid it do to the act he didn't want to be sad in front of Kris.

Nodding, he leans against the counter and watches as Eric makes himself something to eat, a ham sandwich to be precise. A simple enough meal to make, but so good to some. Looking away, he sighs, before running his fingers through his hair, and pushing off the counter, deciding to make something to eat as well. Going over to the fridge, he opens the door and looks around a bit, deciding to make something simple too, ending up making some leftovers, which was chicken meat removed from the bone, some mayonnaise, cheese slices, a bit of lettuce, put onto two slices of white bread.

Biting into the sandwich he'd made, he hides the fact that to him it tasted disgusting, because for him, any food besides that of what he desperately desired, tasted like ashes, charcoal, and dirt. The only thing he savored tasting, that actual was good to him, was that of the taste of blood. But there was no way he'd tell that to Eric. One, because he knew his father would freak out, and two, because if he did, he knew his father would try to eliminate the friend he'd made.

Eric picked at his food sighing softly. He was worn out, "Kris..? You okay?" he asked looking at the other male seeing he was eating slowly almost like he wasn't hungry. Eric threw away his trash already finished blushing lightly and he leaned on the table next to Kris. "You don't seem hungry yet you made food?" he laughed softly and pulled away from the other male knowing he needed to be 'just friends' like Kris wanted.

He looked around the room before walking out of it, "Kris? Who built this house?" he asked from inside the other room a sitting room peeking back at Kris a moment. "Its beautiful, the art and structure of it is insane." he laughed softly and walked back into the room. He just couldn't be in the same room as Kris...he wanted to be with the other male and he knew that he didn't like him that way. He sighed softly looking down at his fingers, why wasn't he good enough..? He kept asking himself wondering what Kris and his dad was trying to keep from him what they didn't want him to find out. He didn't know and he was going mad by not knowing, he wanted to know so badly that it took alot to not ask Kris about it, but he knew if he asked then Kris would now he had been listening in. He was okay with how this was...that this was good enough for him, being just friends with Kris. At least for now he could survive that way.

• 2 weeks later...

Kristopher looks over at Eric, before blinking slowly. "Huh?" For a moment he was confused, then he realizes what was asked. "Oh, yeah I'm fine. I got something because I wanted to, but now I got it...I'm not that hungry..." He sets the sandwich down, sighing. Well, that was a waste, but it really didn't matter.

"My ancestors did...I think. You'd have to ask my mother or father about it. Or maybe there's something about it at the library?" He was being completely honest when he says this, he truly didn't know very much about the mansion. Opening a drawer, he pulls out a container, and puts the rest of his sandwich inside, puts the lid back on, then puts it in the fridge. Turning to look at Eric, he smiles. "Maybe sometime we can go to look it up, yeah?" It would be something to do, away from the house. "If you want, we can go tomorrow, or later today."

All he wanted was to get out of the house as much as possible, away from it if that was a choice. Get his mind off of things....keep him...distracted.

Eric laughed softly and nodded, "I'm kind of tired...I was wondering if..you would lay down with me..?" he asked blushing lightly his cheeks a crimson red. "I had nightmares last night and I don't sleep well alone...so I was wondering if you could just lay with me till I fell asleep..and then tomorrow we could go to the library together." he said walking to Kris and looking up at him almost like he was a little boy asking to sleep with his parents because he was afraid of the dark.

Really he simply wanted to cuddle with Kris, he sadly was attracted to the pale and thin body that was before him and he didn't know why. He was falling for this man and he wasn't ready for it, he didn't know what they were hiding nor what they were so intent on getting rid of him for. He pulled on the others hand and smiled sweetly pulling him to Kris's room. "Come on please?!?! Ill go to sleep fast I promise, that way you don't have to stay up for too long without me." he giggled and winked at the other male teasing him slightly. He was tired but he kind of just wanted to be with Kris, and it seemed that he wanted to get something out of the other male as well.

Kristopher just stares, before replying, his voice on edge. He ignores the hand tugging at own, his feet moving on their own. "No, I will not lay down with you! Are you TRYING to push my buttons?" He says this not angrily, but more in the sense if they got close, he'd end up doing something stupid. He could tell the other was slowly becoming more and more attracted to him, and that in itself was not good for the situation.

Sighing, they arrive at his room, and despite his wishes, he could sense the eagerness coming from Eric. "Fine, but we're notcuddling. I'll stay until you fall asleep. But why you want to sleep now is beyond me. Considering it's only two in the afternoon. But oh well." He opens the door, and steps inside, and once Eric was in, he closes the door and locks it. Crossing the floor, he goes to the dresser, and pulls out a pair of pajamas, and tosses them to Eric, getting himself some lounge pants.

"Put those on..." He then proceeds to take off his swim trunks, and pull the black pants on, leaving his upper half bare. Stretching, his muscles flexing as he moves, he goes to sit on the bed, leaving more than enough room for Eric to lay down. His back was resting against the head board, with his legs stretched out in front of him, crossed at the ankles. He glances at Eric, before looking away, a faint, pale pink on his cheeks.

Eric nodded smiling softly as he pulled his shirt off and his swim trunks as well shivering at the cold and he pulled the new clothes on and ran and jumped on the bed. "Kris..? I don't have a good body...so when we swim I get tired really easily, its always been that way for me. So i'm kind of really tired." He blushed and laughed softly at his lacking strength and stamina in everything he did. He was more of an arts kid, thats why he was into drawing, music, and writing they were all indoor and no activity like running needed to complete them.

He blushed lightly and laid on his back before curling over his head resting on Kris's thigh. "I'm not cuddling." he said softly mocking the other male as he turned so he could look up at his face. "Kris...? What is your family like? Like the rest of it?" he asked looking up at him blinking genuinely interested in the others family and where they were from. He was hoping he could get some sort of answer for the mysterious conversation him and his father had with one another but he wasn't sure it would be that easy to get the information he was seeking.

His eye twitches slightly as Eric rested his head on his thigh, but says nothing. It indeed wasn't cuddling, but still. Just being in physical contact with the other was enough make him lose his nerve, and feared he'd end up doing something he would end up regretting. And he really didn't want that at all. Losing Eric because of a poor choice on his part was the last thing he wanted to do.

Looking down at Eric, he tilts his head at the question. "My family? Well..." He pauses to think, a look of concentration on his face. After a moment he speaks up again. "They are all unique. Each have a special thing about them that makes them special, and defines who they are. To describe each of them individually would take forever. To put it simply, my family can be described as a garden of all the world's flowers in one area." He looks away from Eric, and stares up at the ceiling. "Why do you ask?"

Kristopher really couldn't say much on the subject of his family, in caution mainly, because he feared his father was still listening in on them, watching their every movement. And because of this, he didn't want to accidentally slip up and give anything away or say something too revealing.

Eric sighed softly listening to the other male. "Ah..so could you talk to me about them? Individually?" he asked his fingers tracing a flower on the others stomach. "I ask because I want to know you...Is that so bad?" he asked looking up at him blushing lightly. He really was trying to squeeze out information but he didn't know how to get it all out. Kris seemed uncomfortable and he blinked sighing, "Why don't you like me touching you..? Is it something wrong with me?" he asked softly his own insecurity getting in the way of what he actually wanted to ask. He wanted to ask if Kris liked him and that was why he didn't allow for them to touch very often. He remembered when he had pushed the other male down that Kris had said he was trying everything in his power not to attack Eric and do away with him how he pleased.

"Maybe... eventually." His breath shudders as he felt Eric's finger tracing his skin, his stomach flexing tightly in response to being touched. Goose bumps form along the spot that Eric had touched. 'Bloody hell, damn it, stop!' He thinks as he stares down at Eric. He was surprised by the question he was asked next, and sighs softly, his cheeks becoming a pale pink again. Shaking his head, he closes his eyes half way. "No...it's not you. It's not you at all."

He feared that if Eric continued touching him like this, he really WOULD lose control. Without thinking, just doing. Not caring. And he did not want that at all. But he was lying to himself. It definitely was what he wanted, what he desired, what he YEARNED for. Not even realizing it, one hand had gone down to run absently through Eric's hair, his touch soft and silky. He was looking up at the ceiling again, trying to keep from looking into Eric's eyes.

Eric blushed closing his eyes as his head moved into the other males hand enjoying it. "Y-youre sure..?" he asked looking up at him his fingers still tracing little shapes on his skin seeing the goosebumps made him laugh lightly. "Kris...do you like it here..?" he asked softly his body curling up next to his hips and he wrapped an arm around Kris's waist. "Like do you like the school...and me...and all your friends..?" he asked kind of small sounding and sad but he wanted to know if he liked being here with them and with him. He didn't know what was going on but the small gesture to his hair made him blush and want to be touched more.

"Mm...yeah...I'm sure..." He was starting to feel light headed as Eric moved closer to his body, that hand still making shapes on his skin, an arm now wrapped at his waist. Oh God. This was not going well. His cheeks darken a bit, and it took him a few seconds to answer the question he was asked next. "Y-yeah, I like it here. I like you and everyone..." Why was this happening now of all times? Couldn't it wait? Of course not. His fingers move still through Eric's hair, to the base of his head, his thumb running gently across the spot just beneath the skull where it connects to the spine, his grip becoming tangled in the hair around his fingers.

He had to stop this. Before it went too far. "Eric...I'm warning you now...what I told you earlier was true..." About how he'd attack Eric, do what he wanted with him, what he pleased. And he wouldn't stop once he started, even if Eric begged him, he'd continue until he'd had his fill, until he was finished. "So...if you don't want to end up getting hurt...I suggest you stop while you're ahead..."

Eric's body stopped moving a moment and then he started moving his fingers again shaking his head. "I'm not scared of you Kris.." he said softly looking up at him and he sighed. "Although..I'm scared of you pushing me away..I'm not scared of you the way you may think I am." he said softly leaning into the others hands. He really wasn't scared of the other male, he knew that he could do whatever he wanted. Kris was stronger than him and he knew that and he still wasn't scared, he wanted to know what was wrong with Kris and he laughed softly. "Are you blushing..?" he laughed again softly sighing lightly.

"You should be." He murmurs, listening to Eric's words. "You should be very scared." Ignoring the question abut him blushing, he suddenly pushes Eric off of him, and pins the other to the bed, his hands holding Eric's wrists, which were placed above the other's head against the bed beneath them, his grip firm, and his knees and lower legs holding Eric's legs in place. Kristopher hovers above him, staring down into the other's eyes, there was just so much contact he could take and not lose it. "Trust me...you should be very...VERY... scared of who I am."

He then leans down slowly, and brushes his lips against Eric's jaw, making a trail of soft kisses down his neck, where he pauses, feeling the vein pulse gently as blood was pumped through it. His tongue slips from between his lips, and he runs it lightly across the spot if skin, his breath warm as it caressed Eric's flesh. He continues to kiss and lick at Eric's neck area, while one hand moves down, though he doesn't give Eric a chance to move his own hand, gripping both now tightly with the one that remained above Eric's head.

He begins to unbutton the shirt Eric was wearing, and once it was halfway open, he slips his hand against Eric's bare chest, running his fingers along the skin, before rubbing his thumb across one of his nipples, taking it betwen his thumb and forefinger, making a rolling motion, feeling the skin harden at his touch. He could feel the heart beneath his hand quicken in pace, his own beginning to beat fast as well. He d warned Eric. Now that he'd started...he wasn't going to stop.

Eric gasped loudly as in a flash he was on his back and he was blinking stupidly up at Kris. "U-um why should I be scared of you?" He asked his head moving as Kris kissed down to his neck. The pause scared him a little and the breath of the other over his neck and collar bones made him blush darkly. "I'm not scared of you Kris." He said softly his hands moving trying to get out of the grip he was in. He wanted to touch.

Eric blushed darkly as he moved down touching and caressing his body. He bit his lip and closed his eyes suppressing a moan. He hadn't ever been touched like this before, the only times he had ever been touched was by himself and that wasn't like this. This was different, his body was on Fire and everywhere the older male would touch seemed to tingle when he left it. Eric arched his back slightly moaning weakly under his breath he looked up at Eric not scared but feels overwhelmed. "W-what do you plan to do to me...?" He said softly his body shivering and completely open to the other male. He didn't understand how to act or what his body was supposed to do but he trusted Kris to treat him correctly. He knew he wouldn't be able to get out of it, so instead of screaming for help he tried to calm himself down enough to accept this.