Hidden Fangs (Arekushisu and Me, R, +18, Mature, Private)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Eric sat up taking off his school jacket and the shirt sighing and threw it into his room laying back down in just his jeans and he let his hand hang over the balcony. His eyes closed and his fingers began to tap along to the song playing, his fingers weren't tapping on anything for they hung over the balcony and were simply tapping on air. He didn't mind though the silence of the night mixed with the beautiful music in his ears equalled out his shitty night.

He sighed and the chill in the air made his skin bristle with goosebumps and his nipples get hard. He laughed softly and shook his hair sighing. He didn't know what he was going to do when his father got home nor what his father would do to him. Usually it involved beating him for some strange reason, Eric knew he should probably be making dinner so that didn't happen but he didn't want to get up and risk his peace and quiet.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Arekushisu

Darkness soon surrounded him, the night had finally come. He grins, and hurries along, his footsteps becoming quick. He arrives downtown, and begins searching. His eyes glow in the blackness of the alley ways he crept along, like a black cat. He looked, and soon found. A drunk man aas staggering towards him, and only noticed Kris when he was five feet away.

"Who're you? You don' look like ya b'long out at thus time kid." The man's voice was slurred, and it was obvious he was wasted. Kristopher's eyes shine brightly, and he grins, his teeth glinting in the dim light that came from the street nearby. But something was different, and the man could see that, his eyes opening wide with fear. "Who am I? No one special. But about to be your worst nightmare." He begins to laugh, his voice edged with insanity and sadistic intent.

The man whirls around, and begins to run, causing Kris to laugh loudly. "Heheheh, I love it when they run! It makes the game more interesting." He takes off aft per the man, maming him think he was safe, but after ten mi utes, he gets bored, and attacks. He easily catches him, and then, blood soon spurts from the man's neck. It was a flurry of movement, pain for the man, blood, and before the man knew it, it was over, and he was alone in the street outside his house, blood dripping down his neck. He begins to scream as he feels the pain hit him.

Meanwhile, Kris was back home, having changed clothes. He finally felt satisfied, and a grin was on. His fsce. He knew who that man was, after biting him, he'd gotten all the information through the dna in his blood. After, he'd told the man to go home, and not attack his son, but instead wait outside for his son to let him inside. He grins some more, and settles down on his bed, falling asleep. you're welcome...Eric...' he thinks right before he fell asleep.

Eric sighed softly taking his earphones out and instantly was rocked with a deafening scream. He stood and looked outside seeing a figure in front of his home. He instantly recognized it as his father and his blood ran cold. He grabbed his phone and began dialing 911 as he opened the front door running to his dad. "What happened?!" he asked taking his hand and applying pressure on the wound and sighed falling down with his father in his arms sobbing and screaming. He didn't know what to do nor why he wanted to save the man but he had called the ambulance and tears filled his eyes as his father passed out.

The sirens could be heard before he could see the car and he smiled seeing it turn around the corner and pull to a stop at his home. The medics got out instantly putting his father on a stretcher and putting him in the back. One came to him and asked if he wanted to go with his dad and he shook his head, "He will be fine without me." he said knowing that was what his father had told the medic's every time he beat Eric half to death and he waved as they drove off. He looked down at his clothing and made a wince. He was covered in his fathers blood and he was grossed out by it all, he didn't know where the wound was nor how his father had gotten it but he knew it was near a vein.

He walked into his home and locked the door behind him pulling off his jeans and putting them in the wash. He walked to the shower getting into it because it had gotten all over his chest. He sighed and shook his head watching the pink water flow down the drain. "Who would do that...? Then again he was drunk he could have done it to himself..." he said thinking aloud and sighed washing himself down. He got out soon after making sure he was super clean and he wrapped a towel around his waist letting the water drip from his hair before he grabbed a smaller towel and dried it as well. He got dressed and then went to his balcony sitting down on his mat laughing softly, "Looks like I'll be home alone for awhile.." he said softly knowing he didn't have to make dinner for awhile.

School the next day went by quickly for Kristopher, and he was glad for that. Not much really happened to speak of, however news of an attack on an older man from some unknown animal was floating around the school. Kristopher acted as if it was news to him, seeming shocked at the news, horror so believable etched on his face. Standing at his locker, he was putting things away when a girl from one of his classes walks up to him, apparently under pressure from her friends.

He looks at her, and she blushes. "Yes?" He asks her. "Um, I-I was wondering i-if you'd like to go with me to see a movie or s-something..." She stares at her feet, shifting where she stood. "I can't." He replies simply. She looks up at him. "W-why not?" She stutters, disappointment appearing in her eyes. "I'm busy. You know, just getting here and all. I need to unpack, things like that. Maybe later, okay?"

Looking over her shoulder, he notices Eric. Waving, he tries to get his attention. "Hey, Eric!" He closes his locker, and walks over to him. "Maybe next month, okay?" He calls back to the girl, and then focuses on trying to catch up with Eric, doing so easily. "Hey, what's up? Wanna hang out? We could go to my place, I have something you'd really lke to see." He grins, hoping Eric would agree to go.

Eric woke up alone and walked himself to school the next day. He sighed softly and really wished he didn't have to go to school today and he wished he didn't have to see everyone and answer questions about his dad and such. All day was slow for him the hours going by like slugs, he didn't see Kristopher really at all that day or he was too spaced to see him. But he heard him call for him and he looked up from his locker and smiled softly, "Oh..? but don't you have to unpack and stuff? you just got here and I know you have a lot of crap." he winked teasing the other male.

"What is it that you wish me to see?" he asked curious as to what it was. He leaned back against his locker looking up at Kristopher. Seeing it was the last hour of the day he didn't have anywhere to go or to be so he was fine talking and flirting with Kristopher for the small amount of time. "You drove here right?" he asked tilting his head looking at the keys in his hand wishing he could drive not really wishing to walk all the way home alone again.

Kristopher just laughs when Eric teases him. "Totally, but it'd be more fun with you there to help.." He grins, and casually puts his hands in his uniform jacket pockets. He winks when Eric asks what he wanted to show, and shakes his head. "It's a surprise, but believe me, you'll like it. A lot. I promise." He pulls out his car keys from his bag, and waves back to a student who had waved good bye to him, then looks to Eric when he asked if he'd driven to school. "Yeah, I drove. I'd walk, but my house is pretty far from the school. It needs to be, seeing how big just the backyard is."

He slips the keys into his pocket, and smiles again. However, it wzas a more sober smile this time. "Oh yeah, I heard about your dad. I hope it wasn't anything too serious. If you'd like, you can come over to dinner at my house tonight? Since I uh...also heard about your mom too..." Kristopher sighs softly. "And don't worry, my mom and dad will totslly be cool with it, so yeah...please say you'll come for dinner?"

After he gets some sort of response, he begins to wall down the hall, heading to the front of the school. He leaves the building, assuming Eric was going to come with, so Kristopher could show him the surprise. Leading the other through the school lit, he opens his car, getting stairs from the other students, when they finally see who owned the fancy, super expensive foreign European sports car. He opens the drivers door, and gets in, waiting for Eric. "Let's go by your house first." He says. Once he got directions, he drives there, and waits outside in his car while the other did what he needed to.

Eric blushed lightly at the invitation, "That sounds nice...dont worry about my dad, he is better off at the hospital..." he said looking away a moment before the talk of his mother made him tense up. He nodded tursly and smiled, "Alright lets go," he followed Kristopher to his car and laughed, "Holy cow this is a nice car! I can't even get a car because I don't have money! This is nice!" he watched as kids stared at HIM with envy because he was buddy buddy with the new kid. He smiled lightly and buckled his seat belt before sighing.

He stopped by his house getting out and grabbing his bag for overnight. "Tomorrow is saturday.." he said talking to himself as he walked around the room grabbing things he needed. Finally he came back out to the car and got back in, "Since its the weekend i'm gonna stay over is that alright?" he asked looking at the other male wondering if it really was okay.

Looking up from his cell phone when Eric got into the car, he smiles. "Sure, that's totally okay with me. You can stay in one of the guest rooms, if you mean spend the night?" He puts the car into drive, and concentrates on driving, not really saying much as he drove them to his house, going well out of the edge of town, towards a large plot of land. Trees and fields rolled past, and they still weren't there yet. It took nearly twenty five minutes to arrive at his house.

It was an understatement when he had told Eric about how his house was huge. It was enormous. A large old castle like mansion, with a gothic victorian appeal to it. He enters the gate number, and drives up the driveway, parking in the garage. Getting out, he locks the car, and shows Eric into the house, motioning for Eric to take his shoes off at the front foyer, doing the same himself. Everything inside was of grandeur, everything so fancy. But he didn't give Eric the chance to look around, instead guides him to the top floor, where his room was. When they were both inside, he closes the door, and throws his bag on the floor.

Then flops onto the bed, and grins at Eric. "So, pretty sweet huh?" He asks. There were still boxes to be left unpacked in the corner of his room, so he hadn't been totally lying to the girl at school. However, right at that moment he had what he wanted unpacked for now. His room was huge. There was a large bookcase, and shelves. A large closet too, and a door that led to what was presumed to be the bathroom. "Okay, so, you wanna see the surprise now, or after supper?"

HH290EXT-2w.jpgfront of house tyntesfield460x276.jpg back of house

Eric blushed lightly nodding as he got comfortable in his seat. He sighed looking out the window making small talk here and there with Kristopher but mostly watched the city go by and turn into country. He laughed softly, "You live...really far out here." he said slightly to himself but then shook his head. His eyes widened when the large house came into view and his mouth opened. "Holy shit," he said as Kristopher did something making the gate open. He was in such awe of it all that he didn't notice Kristopher having trouble in the small room they had.

Eric did as he was told taking his shoes off and then followed him looking around the house looking up at the ceilings of each room they went by smiling at each theme. He sighed softly and sat his things down when Kristopher did. "Yes...it is shockingly beautiful. The art put into this home is...amazing." he said standing in the middle of the room. "Um...how about after dinner? I'm starving and its already 8 o'clock, it took so long to get here I lost track of time!" he laughed softly and smiled. "But food whenever you are ready for it, don't let me tell you when." he blushed lightly and looked around his room.

"So you get the whole top floor to yourself?" he asked and looked around the room. "You said a guest room how come I can't just sleep in here with you? Its a huge room I can sit on the other side of the room and scream so you can hear me." he laughed softly and touched the books on the shelf. "So many...and they look aged, dated back to a really long time ago." he smiled softly his fingers tracing the spines. "I love books, they tell a lot about a person." he said softly to himself scanning over the book names before going back to Kristopher. "I say lets do what you want to do! It is your house after all!" he smiled softly.

They were in the room together, and Kristopher listens as Eric says that he was hungry, and to show him the surprise after they had eaten dinner. "Okay. My mom should be in the kitchen right now, so it shouldn't be too much longer." He watched from the bed as Eric slowly walked around his room, commenting about how big it was asking why he couldn't just stay in Kristopher's room, not the guest room. "I dunno...I'm not comfortable with another person staying over in my room." He watched as Eric stopped in front of the very large bookshelf, touching them softly, as if they were delicate creatures, or something that would break if one handled it to roughly. "Yeah, I have a lot of old books. They're all from where I used to live, and some were imported from foreign countries."

Kristopher smiles, agreeing totally with what Eric said about how books told a lot about a person. "What do you think these books tell about me? What can you read about me on them?" He watches the other, wondering what Eric would say to this random question he had just asked. He had a variety of books, some fictional, others non-fictional. Biographies, play script, sheet music to different instruments, fairy tales, on and on, the list of different genre of books he owned was mind staggering. It seemed as if he owned at least one book from each genre of book.

When the other moved to him, saying they could do what he wanted since it was his house. He thinks for a bit, before deciding to introduce Eric to his parents. "I know. I'll introduce you to my mother and father. Well, you can meet my father at dinner, he's probably busy right now with something. But you can definitely meet mother. How does that sound?" If the other agreed, he'd lead the other out of the room, and down the stairs to the bottom floor, and through hallways where they ended up in a large kitchen, where two people were conversing over making food. One looked to be a chef, the other was a woman.

"Hello mother." Kristopher says, and the woman looks over at them, a warm smile on her lips when she saw her son. Kristopher's mother was a beauty to behold. Long curly dark brown hair flowed around her shoulders, a flower placed artistically in her tresses, just above her ear. She had fair skin, not a blemish in sight, and the loveliest of eyes, a blue so bright they reminded one of a spring sky. Her lashes long, her eyebrows dainty. She was thin, and had a perfect body shape. She was wearing a fancy dress, of a light rose color. All in all, she was like a beautiful princess stepped directly from a fairy tale picture book.

"Oh, hello Kristopher dear. Did you bring a friend home? Delightful!" She smiles at Eric. "Please, feel welcome here." She walks over to them, and smiles brighter. "My name is Lillith. But you may call me Lilly if you so wish to." She had such an alluring aura to her that made everyone feel a bit lighter, a bit more cheerful. Just being around her made people want to smile. "Mother, this is Eric. He's from my school, and we have classes together. Eric, this is mother." Kristopher introduces them to each other, just as his father stepped into the room. He was just as beautiful as his wife, but in a more handsomely way.

He had long blonde hair, bangs that fell gently in his face, and the long hair was held in a low ponytail, resting on his back, tied with a red ribbon. He too had pale skin, soft and blemish free. His eyes were blue, but an icy blue. He was tall and thin, but there was no mistaking that the man was fit, and muscular. He was wearing a dark scarlet and black suit. He had a gentle face, but at the same time, it was strict, and made one know not to mess with him, in fear of dire consequences. He looked at Kristopher. "Who might this be, son?" He asks, his voice enjoyable to listen to. He looks over at Eric. "This is Eric, darling. He goes to Kristopher's school." Lillith tells her huspand, going to hold his arm, a smile on her lips. "Ah, I see. Very nice." He holds out a hand to shake Eric's. "Well then, Eric, it's a pleasure to meet you."

large.jpg

Eric laughed softly and tilted his head walking back to his friend and smiled, "I feel..that the books tell me that you have very different sides of you. There is a happy, childish side who reads books about fictional characters. Then there is the mature side who reads non-fiction. I can also tell that you are talented, the years collection of music you have tells me that you have been around long enough for family to have passed and for you to acquire the works. I can also tell that you are silent yet you have a lot of things on your mind...you seem to be searching for something in all these novels and in the search you have kept the ones most dear to you." he said softly looking away blushing. "I can tell you are wise beyond your years...and that...you are like me in very very many ways." he said softly and snapped out of it.

He smiled at the mention of meeting his parents and he followed Kristopher. He really was nervous about meeting his family, he looked horrible his hair was just messy and his uniform was slightly dirty and he sighed. He knew his parents were going to hate him. When he saw his mother he smiled happily meeting her cheerful smile, "Hello, it is nice to meet you. My name is Eric please I didn't mean to intrude on your home but the situation at my house is rather...unfortunate and I needed a place to stay. Thank you so much for putting up with me." he said bowing to her.

His jaw almost fell out of his mouth when the sweet voice fell through the room. His eyes fell upon a beautiful man and he instantly closed his mouth blushing as he took his hand, "A-ah hello Its nice to meet you, I'm Eric." he said cursing himself for stuttering and he sighed softly when he could safely return to Kristophers side unharmed. He blushed darkly and looking everywhere but the stunning couple. And odly enough the whole family looked almost the same. They had the same pale skin same flawless features. He was amazed at the resemblance of the mother and father to their son, he looked so inferior next to them all he almost hated what he looked like. "Again thank you so much for taking care of me, my father being in the hospital kinda made the home lonely." he blushed again and laughed softly looking down. Something about the way they were all too cheerful scared him, and put him on edge.

Kristopher smiles as Eric met with his mother and father, and after a short while, the four were sitting at a long table, with a magnificent dinner set in front of them. Kristopher was sitting near the center of the table, with Eric sat next to him, and his father was at the end, his mother sitting at his father's right hand. The two were speaking to each other, talking about something that seemed important. "That damn Ambassador of France seems to think he knows everything. He tried telling me how to do my job, would you believe it? Next time I see him, he won't like what I have in store for him..." Kristopher's father was saying to his mother.

Kristopher looks over at Eric and smiles, picking up his fork and begins to eat, urging the other to do the same. It was delicious, with so much to chose from, chicken, ham, turkey and roast. Different types of Shepard's pie. Kiesh. Many different vegetables, cooked in different ways. Broiled, fried, etc. Different soups, stews, and creamed soups. Fruits. And a variety of breads to chose from as well. After finishing his bite, Kristopher looks to Eric again. "So, what do you think?" He places his fork down, and smiles.

After the main meal, the desert was brought in. Cakes, pies, ice cream, you name it, it was there. Different fruits as well, glazed and sliced, the choices were many. He hoped that Eric was enjoying the meal that was given to him. For Kristopher, this was something normal, but he knew for Eric this would be a new experience. He glances over at his parents, who were now talking in hushed voices. He hoped they wouldn't do anything stupid...

article-2066193-0EF0DA3600000578-460_964x631.jpg

Eric smiled back at the boy that was now his friend and his stomach growled making his face heat up to a bright red. He looked down as the food was sat down and waited for everyone else to start getting food before he started getting his own. He tried to try everything but there was just too much to try all in one sitting. He blushed as he ate the best dinner he had had all his life, there was no way he could pay for any of this on his own so it was a surprise.

"I'm loving it. The food is delicious and I'm so happy I can talk to you and get to know you better." he said smiling at Kristopher. He smiled and started eating a small scoop of ice cream when he finally became full, he sat down his spoon and fork and smiled happily. "Thank you so much for dinner that was amazing!" he said giggling softly before closing his mouth seeing no one else was really talking. The secrecy between his mother and father startled him because he didn't know if they were talking about him or not. He really hoped that they would like him.

"That's good to hear. I'm glad you liked it. Since my parents are talking, how about I show you what I wanted to?" Kristopher stands up, and glances over at his parents again. "I'm going to show Eric around." He says simply, before motioning for Eric to follow, and guides him from the dining room, and through a set of doors. He looks over at Eric and smiles again. "Sorry for their eccentric attitudes. For some reason my parents are...let's just say, VERY unique, in more ways than one." He grins a bit more. "Well, come this way!"

He shows Eric down a hallway, takes a few turns, and comes to stand in front of a large oak door with a beautiful swirling etched design set in the wood. He pulls out a set of keys from his pocket, and after locating the right key, which happened to be a skeleton key, he unlocks the door and opens it, motioning for Eric to go in. The view that was inside the room was amazing. It was a huge music room, with two pianos, and many stands with different instruments, from violins, to cellos, flutes, clarinets, trumpets, and even, in the corner, was a large set of bells and a pipe organ, the large metal pipes against the high wall. On another wall was a huge bookshelf, with hundreds of different books of sheet music for each instrument.

Looking at Eric, he smiles. His eyes gleam with happiness at the room, and wonders just what Eric was thinking. Surely he was amazed at the sight of all the different musical instruments, but the prize of the room were the two grand pianos, one a sleek ivory black with a silver and red rose design on it's lid, and the other was pure white, with a black and gold rose design, similar to the other piano's. "So...what do you think?"

Eric nodded and stood following Kristpher humming to himself as he walked. He sighed softly listening to Kristopher talk. He smiled softly, "You look just like your mother and father..youre honestly beautiful.." he said softly blushing darkly when he said that not having noticed what he had said. He looked around as Kristopher started walking him around the home showing him some rooms but when they stopped at a large door and he shuffled for a key Eric started bouncing on his heels.

When the door was opened and he walked in his mouth opened and he just stood there. When he heard the question he looked at Kristopher his eyes watering as he began to cry. He held his head in his hands the tears coming and coming and his whole body began to shake. He laughed softly and looked up at the other male, "Y-youre p-preaty great...y-you knew i-i would love this...why do you pay so much attention to me..?" he asked looking down crying some more. He wished the other male would hug him but he didn't think they were close enough for that yet and he didn't mind that but he felt so small in the big room.

Kristopher hadn't said anything in response to Eric's comment about how he was beautiful, instead remains silent, though a faint blush forms on his pale cheeks. It remained there when he watched as Eric gazed at the room when it had been opened, and Kristopher smiles. He knew the other would like it, and listens to the other as he speaks. What he hadn't been expecting was for Eric to start crying. His eyes grow wide as he looks at Eric, not sure what to say to the question that was asked of him.

He shuffles nervously where he stood, rubbing the back of his neck, the blush on his cheeks growing darker. "Um, I uh...I know that you've had it...rough, so I uh...thought it would be nice to, ya know...do something like this...that's what friends do...right? Make their friends happy?" He reaches out, and placer his hand on Eric's shoulder, a soft smile forming on his lips.

"I'd do anything for a friend. And if you'd like, you can come over whenever you like, just call first. You can even come for supper too. I don't think mother would mind. She seems really fond of you already." He falls silent, and moves his hand, letting it rest at his side. He still felt very awkward seeing Eric cry. It wasn't a situation he found himself in very often, so it was new to him.

Eric wiped his eyes and as the hand touched him he moved into it his body going under Kristophers arm and he hugged the other tight. "Thank you...it means a lot to me for you to say that...I-i don't have a fancy house or a mom that cooks for me...so its nice to eat someone else's food for once instead of my own crappy food." he said softly looking up at Kristopher blushing lightly. "I'm sorry I made you look after me another night...I promise I will act like i'm not even here." he said softly pulling away from the other looking down. "I'm sorry...I know you're not into touching just...I needed a hug..." he said softly blushing as he wiped away his tears.

He walked to the black piano touching it softly before walking to the white one finding it more beautiful and he touched the flawlessly white wood. "M-may...may I play it one day??" he asked softly sniffling the last of his tears away. "The only piano I've ever played was the one at the school, I haven't ever played a grand before.." the piano at the school was a small piano that was pushed against the wall. He sighed softly and looked down at his feet, "I'm like a girl...so emotional..." he laughed softly and looked up at Kristopher who was still across the room.

When Eric hugged him, Kristopher's breath catches in his lungs, and his heart pounds in his chest. He just stood there, waiting for the other to let go, and when he did, Kristopher stares at the floor, hiding his now bright red cheeks. "D-don't worry about it...I don't m-mind..." He replies in response to Eric's apology for hugging him, his voice slightly breathless. He looks up again when Eric walks over to the two pianos, smiling as the other looked at them.

"That's not my choice to make. The white piano is my father's, and the black is my mother's. However, if you'd like, you can play my piano..." He walks across the room, over to a large sheet that was covering a piano it seemed, from the shape. Glancing over at Eric, he grins, before yanking the sheet off, revealing an all clear piano. The unique thing about is was that the space where the strings were, was filled with water, and floating in the water, were blood red rose petals. Etched on top of the lid was what appeared to be the families signature image, three roses with an elegant swirl design around it.

"So, would you like to play?" He asks Eric, still smiling. "I don't normally allow others to play it, but I'll make an exception with you." Normally, if one even dared to touch it, he'd go ballistic, as he was quite protective of his crystal and diamond piano. But since he liked Eric, he'd allow, just this one time.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=7886227

Eric's mouth opened wide and his eyes did as well he ran over to Kristopher wanting to kiss him but knew better and blushed instead. "Holy...cow...w-where are the strings? And the hammers?" he asked looking inside of the piano amazement on his face as he walked around the piano touching it here and there but didn't want to ruin the beauty and peace by playing it. He looked up his face a bright red and he smiled softly, "I am honored...but I sadly am in no mood to play..I want to be with you..." he said softly walking over to the other male and looking up into his eyes blushing.

"No one has ever done this much for me...and it looks like...this room is less frequented...the piano's seem to be missing the touch of anthers hand.." he said softly and looked away down at his shoes. "Maybe...you could play for me..? And I could listen..?" he asked softly looking back up at the other male down to his lips then back to his eyes. "I loved hearing you play...It was beautiful..." he said softly blinking and blushing darkly.

Kristopher grins at the sight of Eric's amazement, as the other male tried to figure out where the strings and hammers were inside of the piano. Kristopher simply smiles, and places his forefinger against his lips, as if it were a secret. "It's there. It's a mystery where though." He winks playfully, and lets his hand rest at his side again. This whole time he'd been watching Eric's every movement, not once taking his eyes off of the other male. His excitement for the music room made Kristopher feel very happy, because unfortunately, even back in Britain, he hadn't been able to find one as enthusiastic as him for music, before Eric that is.

He listen to Eric, and blinks a little bit. "You'd like me to play for you again? I guess I can do that..." He moves forward, and sits on the bench of the piano, the base of it clear as well, but the cushion he sat on was a pure white color. He thinks for a moment, wondering what he should play for Eric, and hears his comment, about how he had loved hearing Kristopher play, that he thought Kristopher's music was beautiful. He stares at the clear keys, a small smile forming on his lips. "Thank you..." He murmurs, finally choosing a song to play.

It was one he hadn't quite finished yet, but now he knew he could. Now that he had Eric there. He smiled as he played, the music showing his emotions, about he was finally able to find a friend, and be able to show him things he hadn't been able to show anyone else. After the song was over, he looks over at Eric, to see the look on his face. "So...what did you think?" He asks, his hands resting in his lap. He hoped the other had liked it, it wasn't as complicated a piece as his others, but it was just as important to him.

Eric nodded and sat next to Kristopher and smiled softly, "yes..I would like you to play for me again if you wouldnt mind." he said softly leaning close watching as the other took his place beside him. He blushed softly as his fingers touched the keys the longing for the music in his heart and his eyes. He smiled happily watching as the other took a breath before his fingers started dancing along the keys. Eric watched as the water in the clear piano started to move some and he blushed watching his eyes unable to find a place to look first. He closed his eyes swaying to the music slightly.

Finally when the song was over and the other had spoken Eric jumped out of his trance he blushed darkly and looked down, "That was...beautiful...yet not near as complicated and detailed as the other song you played me. This one seemed...more personal." he said softly looking up at Kristopher, "It was just as beautiful...you play from here.." he said touching the others chest softly. "And thats why I like listening to you play. Because anyone can read sheet music, but to play it from your heart, and your soul..not everyone can do." he said softly retreating his hand from the other.

Kristopher smiles at Eric when he responded. "Thank you..." He murmurs, a faint blush forming on his cheeks at the other's comments. He loved receiving praise for his music, but for some reason it sounded even better when it came from Eric's mouth. Looking down at the spot Eric touched on his chest, just above where his heart was beating faintly, he blushes even more at the feeling of Eric's fingers upon him. Listening to those words, escaping from between Eric's lips, it entranced him, even more than other things.

The other pulls his hand away, but before it got too far, he clasps it with both of his own, keeping it from falling away, and gently pulls it back. "You don't have to be afraid...to touch me..." He murmurs, looking deep into Eric's eyes, his own beautiful crimson ones shimmering with emotions he hadn't felt in such a long time. He lets his gaze drift from Eric's eyes, down to his lips. "That or...you could..." He leans forward, closing the space between them both. "Kiss me if you wish..." His voice had gotten low, and sultry, his warm breath caressing Eric's lips and skin softly.

He glances up back into Eric's eyes once again. "I could feel...the moment we touched back in the music room...you were attracted to me..." His stare was entrancing, mystifying, hypnotizing. Eric wouldn't be able to look away, stop staring deeply back into Kristopher's eyes. Kristopher was drawing the other male to him. That was one simple power of what he was, but Eric would know not of this. He leans forward still, their lips mere inches apart, Kristopher still staring deeply into Eric's eyes, as if he was searching his very soul. "Let this attraction...be shown...don't fear it." He closes the gap, and gently places his own soft, velvety lips upon Eric's, kissing hims gently, but it was also, at the same time, breathtaking.

Eric's smile fell from his lips when the other began speaking to him instead a deep blush fell on his cheeks and his hands tightened in the others as he tried to pull away. He sucked in a breath his eyes going wider feeling Kristopher lean close the warm breath from the other making him flutter his eyes closed before blinking them open again. His heart was racing and he was gasping for air, or rather he wasn't breathing. He felt the cool lips touch his and he was instantly brought back from la la land where he seemed to have drifted.

One moment Kristpher was simply talking to him and then the next they were kissing, "S-stop." he said softly pulling away with some hesitation and he pulled his hands back standing. "I...I can't do this Kristopher...I just met you Im not just going to be like this with you when I know nothing about you...It is true that I am attracted to you...and I won't deny the fact I was really liking that.." he paused looking away and tears formed. "I don't want to get into something that is just going to hurt me in the end. I know nothing about you...I would love to get to know one another and then possibly...if you're still into me that way..we can go out..?" he said softly looking down at the other male as he played with his fingers.

His mind seemed fuzzy but he didn't know why, he seemed to be acting slower than normal, he would have instantly pulled away but it felt like his body was stuck kissing Kris. "Please...just give me time..I like you just I need to get to know you." he said blushing darker and touched the others cheek. "Please understand." he said softly looking in the others eyes. "Lets be friends first...you never know maybe when you actually know everything about me you'll fall for that girl instead of me." he laughed softly and shook his head.

Eric pulls away. A frown decorates Kristopher's face, but only for a mere moment, before a small smile replaces it, as if he hadn't been frowning at all. The confusion he was feeling completely masked by a look of understanding. "Of course. I totally understand what you mean. I'm sorry, it's just, emotions for me are hard to control. Especially when I'm attracted to someone." He moves, standing up from the bench. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He bows in apology. "It's getting late anyways, I'll show you to your room."

He guides the other make out of the room, after covering the piano up with the cloth once again, and then locking the door behind him. Kristopher then shows Eric the way through the house, leading him to a large guest room. Like the rest of the house, it was done in Victorian/Gothic style. "Here you are. There is also a bathroom connected to it, if you'd like to shower before going to bed." Once he was sure he'd told Eric everything, he bids Eric goodnight, and leaves the room, the smile in his lips falling the moment he'd left the room and closed the door.

'What happened?! How the hell did he resist my Gaze?! This is most infuriating...I need to look in on this, but I need to be extra careful, or else I might get caught..' As he walked down the hallway towards his own room, he wonders what had gone wrong. And what made him even more angry...was the fact Eric had the gall to say he, Kristopher, might fall for tjat plain girl?! Of all the insults!

He reaches his room, but then decides...to go out again. He was pissed off, his red eyes flashing. And, to just have a little fun, ne decides to make his next target, little miss shy girl. He locates her, as she was walking home from a friends house. She spits him, and smiles, blushing. He waves, and catches up with her. "Hello. What are you doing out so late?" He asks. "I was at my friends house. And you?" "Searching for dinner..." he grins, his eyes flash, and she screams.

An hour later he was home again, fast asleep. The next morning would be a field day of reports of yet another crazy attack, some wild animal was attacking people. He slept through the morning news, and through breakfast as well. "A young girl, about 17 of age, was found in a park near her school, blood covering her body. Much like the attack of the man, she too had strange bite marks on her neck. No DNA has been found, and she seems to hold no memories of how she had gotten there, or why she was bleeding." The man reporting gets a mysterious sohnding voice. "Who knows, maybe we're dealing with...vampires?...*chuckles* well then, creature of the night or not, it's onto Sue, with your daily weather report."

Eric blushed and nodded happy that all was well between them and he glanced back into the room before Kris locked it. He sighed softly and caught up to the other walking beside him looking around him as they walked. Kris was taking him to his room clear across the house, he wondered where his parents slept but he didn't know. He sighed again and blushed darkly when the room opened up to him. He laughed, "You still can't seem to stop amazing me Kris.." he said softly and looked around his room before smiling to the other. "Thank you again for letting me stay...two more days and I'll be out of your hair." he said softly looking down. "I had a lot of fun tonight...I hope we can get to know one another tomorrow some." he nodded and waved as Kris left his room. He laughed softly and shed his shirt and pants running himself a bath.

He didn't know why but he did feel slightly sluggish but that was all, he chocked it up to being sleepy but he didn't know what was causing it. After his bath he dried off and changed into boxers and crawled into bed. He fell asleep instantly, the mattress was like heaven for him compared to sleeping on the floor. He loved every minute of it he knew that tomorrow he wouldn't be hurting at all.

The next morning he awoke late in the morning and he yawned not making a move to actually get up. Again he sank back into the bed closing his eyes and sighing, he loved the bed. He had finally slept all the way through the night for once without waking up from a nightmare and he had actually felt rested. He smiled softly and yawned deciding to fall back asleep do to the lack of sound in the home, he assumed no one was awake to show him what to do or where to go for food. He fell back asleep easily the bed making it even easier for him to grab sleep and attach himself to it.