Hidden Fangs (Arekushisu and Me, R, +18, Mature, Private)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Moving from kissing Eric's neck, he makes a trail downwards, his one hand still rubbing at Eric's nipple, while his mouth and tongue mess with the other one, making circular motions around the pinkish flesh, before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it. His teeth nip gently at the skin, and he could feel as Eric's body reacted to his touch, could sense the other trying to keep from moaning. His breath was hit now, and so was the rest of him. His cheeks were flushed red, and his heart beat wildly in his chest.

When he hears Eric's soft moan and question, he pulls his mouth away, and looks up at his face. "Instead of telling, how about...I show you instead?" He moves his hand, and trails downward, his fingers caressing the skin, his perfectly manicured nails scraping against the other male's stomach, and lower abdomen, before moving to grip Eric's hip. While he did this, he moves so he was facing Eric, his eyes looking deep into the other's.

Pausing a moment, he then lowers his lips to press against Eric's, softly at first, but then pressing a bit more deeply, biting the human's bottom lip gently, and licking the space between the others lips, asking for entrance. Once he got permission, he pushes his tongue into Eric's mouth, turning his head slightly to deepen the kiss. If anyone was an expert at kissing and making one feel good by just that, it was Kristopher. Eventually, he allows one of Eric's hands to be free of his grip, though he kept a hold of the other hand.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Arekushisu

Eric gasped softly and moaned his body shaking as the contact seemed to increase. The warmth of the others breath against his nipples made them hard and erect. He was getting hard in other places as well but he just decided to keep that part to himself. He shivered feeling hands roam down his body and he moved his hips into the others hands. He was shocked to have Kris's lips against his. At first it was forgien to him, but as he was pushed into his own lips began to move with Kris's.

He felt the others tongue trace his lips and he didn't know exactly what to do but he felt instinct tell him to part his lips slightly and he felt the warm tongue slip into his mouth and he sucked in air as the pleasure from the small gesture made his body completely relax in the others arms. He felt his hand become free and his hands went up and pulled Kris to him more his hand tangling into the others hair mining weakly into his lips. He didn't know what was coming over him but he was completely at mercy with the other male.

Eric didn't know why but he felt like they were being watched he pulled away slightly breathing hard and he looked up into Kris's eyes. "I-I feel like someone is watching u-us." He said his cheeks bright red as sweat started to form on his chest he shivered lightly as he began kissing down Kris's jaw. "C-can you look please? Before we go any further?" He asked weakly his voice panted and heavy feelin as it left his lips. "I'm not trying to stop you But what if your parents hear us? Won't they question?" He asked weakly blinking up at Kris. He hadn't ever seen his friend like this, he seemed like he was completely overran by pleasure that he wasn't hearing him or anyone else.

His hand began to massage Eric's hip, before sliding to rest beneath his body, near the lower back area, however his hand did not cease in massaging the flesh it was touching. The kiss pauses as Eric pulls away, asking him several questions. Kristopher groans, a drip of sweat sliding down the side of his face as he felt Eric's light kisses at his jaw, the feeling of a hand in his hair, and the closeness of their bodies was driving him crazy. "Don't worry, no one is watching. If they are I'll rip their heart out and stuff it down their throat and watch THEM choke on it."

At this, he knew immediately his father stopped his scrying, as the man could tell Kristopher wasn't messing around. He kisses Eric's collar bone lightly. "And they won't hear either. Big house, remember?" Kristopher moves his hand from Eric's, and unbuttons the rest of the shirt, before gripping both of his hips, running his hands up and down Eric's sides. "As for them questioning...they know not to butt into my business. Most of the time...but trust me...they won't ask." He knew this, unfortunately for Eric, from personal experience. Back in Britain, he'd been quite popular with both the ladies and the guys.

"Relax. We'll be fine. No one is going to bother us." His hands slip into Eric's pants, and reaches downward, gripping Eric's butt firmly, massaging the flesh in his hold. While he did this, he began to kiss Eric over and over again, slowly slipping into a state of mind he could not return from once he was there, only when he'd gotten what he wanted could he come back to his normal self. His body tenses up, his muscles showing more clearly because of this. Kristopher however, kept a shed of his sanity intact, so he wouldn't end up attacking Eric. "Take of your shirt..." He demands, pausing allow the other to do so, before continuing the assault on Eric's body.

Eric sighed softly as he was told that no one was watching them. He looked up at Kris and laid back down where he was put at and he sighed again, "y-you really think so?" he said softly and shivered. "S-so violent you actually couldn't do that could you?" he said softly arching his back into the hands of his. He was worried that his parents would hear them, and he didn't know what he meant about them knowing better..he wondered how many times they had heard moans coming from their sons room. The thought soon fell away as the others hands roamed over his body more messaging beautiful pleasure filled circles into his body.

Eric moaned softly kissing him back ever soft peck he would get from Kris had him wanting more. He shivered his body moving into the hands as they ran up and down his sides and into his pants grasping his ass making him laugh softly. "Alright." he nodded and sat up slightly taking his shirt off and pushing it away from them and he looked up at Kris seeing his whole body language had changed. "Are you okay..?" he asked softly kissing down his neck before looking up at him. He was worried that he wasn't okay, he seemed like a new person.

Kristopher simply chuckles from the back of his throat as Eric questions if he'd could or would do something like that. He could, and if he was pissed enough he wouldn't even hesitate on it. In fact, he'd already done something like it before, when his father had butted into a piece of business that had nothing to do with him. Once Eric had removed his shirt, he moves his hands from Eric's ass, and instead ran his hands along the other's bare skin, and lowers himself, moving his lips from Eric's lips, making a trail downward of kisses and running his tongue along it.

Down his neck, past the collar bone, over his chest, to his stomach, under his belly button to the soft patch of skin just above where the edge of his pants were. He gently bites the skin, and looks up at Eric's face. "I'm fine...what's with the twenty questions...?" He then licks the skin, moving one hand to slip into the pants, and hooks his finger on the waist, tugging it down in the back, so it uncovers his butt, now bare on the blankets. Kristopher knew that Eric probably had a good idea where this was going. Tugging more, he frees Eric's erection from his pants. Before he does anything, he reaches up and shoves two if his fingers into Eric's mouth. "Suck on them."

He was a pretty demanding guy when it came to this stuff. And as he did this, he moves his mouth to Eric's hardened flesh, and begins to lick it, running his tongue up and down it, making it nice and wet. He then takes it into his mouth, just the tip at first, but then moves further, his tongue used to cause even more pleasure, his breath warm on it. By that time he was moving his whole head up and down along it, all the while with his fingers in Eric's mouth, and his other hand massaging all over Eric's body, making trails, his nails scraping across the skin.

Eric blushed and smiled softly, "Sorry...I-I'm just nervous...Ive never done this with anyone before." he said softly before he blinked at the fingers which were in front of his face. He looked at Kris then back to the fingers before he held onto his wrist pulling his fingers closer. He let his tongue roll out and touch the tip of his fingers lightly before pulling them into his mouth completely into his mouth moving his mouth up and down his fingers. He couldn't take it anymore and moaned as the warm breath made it to his now bare erection.

"Y-youre putting that in your m-mouth?" He asked weakly his body shaking and moaning. He moaned louder his body shaking now that his now his hips starting to move into his mouth. "K-kris, a-ahg!" he couldn't talk at all. His mouth sucked on the fingers in them and he moaned around them spit trailing down his chin and jaw as his body began to react to the feeling of the mouth around him. He sat up some as his body began to move more, "A-ah I-I'm going t-to cum you n-need to move o-or i-i'll get it in your m-mouth!" he practically screamed at Kris. He had never felt this way before, when he did it it took him awhile to cum but this was the first time anyone had taken it into their mouths so he was shocked at how fast he was.

Kristopher heard the surprise in Eric's voice, and to him, it was mildly amusing in a way. 'But of course I'm putting it in my mouth, you bloody idiot...' Virgins...However, all thoughts left his mind as he heard the other moaning, it was, to him, like a reward for doing a good job. He could feel as the other male was on the verge of release. Removing his fingers from Eric's mouth, he places them instead by the tight hole beneath him, pausing moving his mouth. In fact, he pulls away, letting it fall from between his lips. Kristopher wasn't going to allow the other cum just yet. He'd have to hold off on that, it was something he liked doing, make the other get in the verge of release, then stop. But no worry, Eric would get his release soon enough.

Glancing up at Eric, he moves so he was hovering above the other, staring into his eyes, his hand still below. Then, he slowly pushes one of his fingers into Eric's tight hole, and at the same time, presses his lips against Eric's, to distract him from the pain. He moves his finger around for a while, before adding the second, all the while kissing Eric passionately, until both of them were breathless and gasping for air.

And even still, he kisses him, his fingers making scissor like motions, as well as trying to find the other's sweet spot. Once he did, he moved his fingers across it for a bit. Breaking the kiss a moment, he looks to Eric. "Come on...touch me...you know you want to..." It was more of a demand than a suggestion, but sounded more like a suggestion than a demand. He then kisses Eric again, still moving his fingers inside the other, stretching him out for the actual thing that was coming real soon.

Eric moaned louder the absence of the others fingers in his mouth made him blush. He felt his mouth move away and he groaned loudly his whole body trembling and relaxing some, "Y-you fucking tease.." he said softly under his breath panting. Before Kris even started moving up to him he had grabbed Kris's hair pulling him up to his face. He kissed him back, longingly and moaned softly into his lips. He was frightened a moment and he knew what was coming wasn't going to feel nice, and he knew this before he even felt the soft contact between him and Kris.

He gasped softly just to have lips on his again eagerly trying to make up for the pain in his abdomen. He shivered and winced as another finger was added to his hole he gasped for air as the kisses grew quicker and hotter. He didn't understand but he knew something was coming that he wasn't going to like. He felt a small change in his body, Kris's fingers grazed upon something inside of him which made his body go tense and the loudest moan yet to escape his mouth. He shivered his hips starting to move into his fingers as his own fingers curled harder into his hair.

Eric looked up at Kris his body trembling and he nodded weakly, "I-I do want to touch you..B-but I don't know how..let alone I-i can't really concentrate on anything other than what you're doing t-to me." he said honestly. "A-ah y-youll have to s-stop for me to be able to do anything! I-I can't think r-right!" he said panting in between words his body moving and shaking against Kris's enjoying the contact he now had with the other male. He had asked for it, he knew that much, and he knew that this wasn't going to end until Kris had gotten his fill.

Chuckling softly into the kiss, he felt the other respond to the fingers inside, felt as the other began moving against them on his own accord, not by having Kristopher tell him to do so. The hands at his hair, pulling at it, made him know he was doing right, he always did anyways. He was quite confident in himself when it came to having sex and making love to others, of both genders. But hearing Eric's moans, feeling the body beneath him reacting how he wanted, getting the result he desired, was much better than any other time he'd had, because this wasn't just some somebody. It was Eric.

He hears Eric's response, and smirks. "Too bad. I'm not stopping. Let instinct guide you. You might want to grab my shoulders soon. And don't let go. Just hold on to me." Continuing to move his fingers for a bit longer, he then moves his other hand to his own pants, untying them and letting them fall from his hips, sliding off his body, so they were both naked now. Like the rest of his body, Kristopher's lower half was, indeed, perfection. Using his knees, he knocks Eric's legs apart, so they were on either side of his own. Then, even though he knew he didn't need to, he puts some saliva on his hand, and reaches down, running it along his own erection, which was practically throbbing from the wait.

After a moment, he pulls his fingers from Eric's body, and places his erection by the entrance in their place. Leaning down, he once more places his lips against Eric's, to distract the other. His hands grip Eric's hips, his fingers clenching tightly, but not enough to draw blood. Then, he slowly pushes in, his whole body shuddering, moaning and gasping at the tight fit, his muscles clenching and flexing. Then, moving his hips, he pulls out a bit, hissing at the sensation, before pushing back in a bit further than before, moaning again. His heart beat wildly in his chest, as he trembles and moans from pleasure.

Eric nodded lightly unable to really talk he looked up at Kris his whole body trembling as he felt the fingers leave his body. He knew what was coming next and yet...he was okay with it. IHe knew it would hurt, and he knew there was no stopping him, yet he still wasn't scared. His hands moved up Kris's chest and his arms went around his neck and he sniffled lightly. "I-i'm not scared of you Kris.." He said softly in the others ear feeling the light touch between his own body and Kris's erection. He looked down blushing dark, he was larger than he had assumed he would be. For a skinny and frail looking man he wasn't frail down here. Eric looked back up at Kris noticing his lips were coming and he blushed darker kissing him back. Almost hungry for the others lips.

Eric was shocked, at how gentle Kris was being. He had assumed there would be biting and scratching and just pain. But apparently there wasn't any of that. He remembered his body, now etched into his eyes, the hard chest flexing as he moved to suck Eric off. The tight shoulders which moved him around carefree of any interruption, he loved it. He believed that Kris was someone he wanted to be with, and after this he didn't want to leave him. His body was his, as well as his heart and he didn't know if he would be okay leaving again.

Eric instantly felt the pain in his body when Kris started entering him. He leaned his head back and let out a soft cry in pain his eyes closing tightly and his hands clawing into Kris's back probably leaving marks. "O-o-ow." he said weakly. He could feel every little movement, and he definitely could feel when Kris moved back out to just thrust back in making tears come to his eyes. "K-kris i-it h-hurts!" He practically yelled his whole body shaking and trembling in pain. He tried to breath, "W-wait a minute j-just stop moving p-please you don't have to pull out j-just wait please.." he said tears now streaming down his face as he pushed on Kris's chest. "J-just give me a moment to collect myself..' He said softly breathing hard and when he got the small amount of time he moved the muscles in his butt, allowing himself to fix to the object in it. "O-okay you're good just move a little slow till I get used to it please..' he said softly asking if it could happen not telling Kris to do anything. He knew that if he wanted to hurt Eric he would just thrust into him but he believed the Kris would be gentle, least till he could become used to it.

It was bliss. Pure simple bliss. As he heard Eric whimpering, he stops, allowing the other to adjust. Most of the time, when he had sex, he didn't take the time to be gentle. He just went at it. But with Eric, he was going slowly, not wanting to hurt the other male. And so he waits, and once Eric gave him the okay to continue, he does, thrusting gently, in and out, , pushing further every time, until he was all the way in. He had felt the nails at his back, scratching him, but had ignored it. Kristopher was used to such a feeling, especially in situations like this one.

As he reached the furthest he could go, his body trembles, and he moans from the tightness around him. "Oh....G-God...." he could feel himself submerge in pleasure, shivering at the sensation. For a moment, he just remains like this, before bucking his hips, grinding and thrusting, slowly at first, but gaining speed every passing moment, sweat beginning to drip across his skin. He aims at the sweet spot he'd found earlier, hitting it over and over again, creating pleasure for Eric as well.

All the while, he moves his mouth along Eric's chest, shoulders, collar bone, neck, and lips, kissing him, not able to get enough of Eric's taste in in his system, but not wanting to lose control. Every so often he nips at the skin, but not hard enough to make him bleed, that would turn out quite badly indeed. To be honest, all he wanted to do was dominate the body beneath him, to ravage the other's flesh, to make it his own, but does not. He resists, because of his fear if hurting the other, not wanting to end up doing something he would regret.

Eric smiled softly as the other male had waited for him and he was breathing heavily. His body trembled under the others hands his body wanting more and more of him. He was surprised that Eric had allowed him the time to adjust to the hard erection in his body. He had assumed he would push through it. Eric bit his lip lightly moaning Kris's name softly under his breath.

As the movement finally stopped Eric looked up at Kris and moaned, "Y-youre all the way in?" he asked softly moaning again. He could feel it, that same spot Kris had grazed with his fingers moments before was being touched again and his back straightened and his butt clenched around Kris. "A-ah!" he closed his eyes tightly his teeth digging into his lip and causing a small amount of blood to form on his lips. Before he could lick it away he felt Kris's lips on his own the blood mixing into their saliva. He moaned softly into his lips pulling him closer to him his tongue grazing kris's lips as he asked for permission. When it was given to him he moaned softly allowing his tongue to dive into Kris's mouth tasting him.

When he tasted the blood on Eric's lips, his eyes flash for a moment, sudden burning rushed through his body. His heart races in his chest, and his breathing becomes erratic. His thrusting become rougher, and as he moves, he allows Eric to slip his tongue into his mouth, their breath hit against each other. His grip on the other's hips tighten, his nails digging into the flesh. That small taste was enough to drive him harder, but thankfully not enough to drive him over the edge.

He kisses the other deeply, his mouth pressing hungrily against Eric's. One hand moves down, and grips beneath Eric's knee, forcing it up against the other's stomach, or close enough to it, so he could press even further into Eric, groaning into the kiss. His teeth were slowly becoming sharper, especially the main two at the front, as his mind slips further into oblivion. The pleasure, the bliss, the pure ecstasy if it all was becoming more than Kristopher could handle. But now that it had started...he couldn't stop.

Eric moaned into Kris's lips the movement becoming..hungrier and more needy as they went on. Erics hands gripped onto Kris trying to hold onto him the best he could. Pain started to rocket up his hips and he gasped for air against Kris's lips but pulling away was impossible, he couldn't and he didn't mind though he really couldn't breath. His chest was heaving, rising and falling quickly as he gasped for air between kisses. Finally he pulled away, "K-kris slow down!" he said breathlessly his body shaking and trembling under the older male.

He moaned at the top of his lungs his erection pulsing and throbbing as he came to his first orgasm. Cum fell over his stomach and chest and a red hot blush covered his cheek and he pulled Kris back in for another kiss feeling a slight change in the others mouth and he was slightly worried about it and he kind of wanted to stop. He was serious about being tired and his body was now tired as well, though isn't this what he had wanted? To be touched by the other male? He moaned still his body in an awkward position as his knee was against his stomach but the pure feeling of pleasure washed over him making him cry out his body becoming tense and hard once more. His erection was once again hard as a rock and dripping with pre-cum and his last load, his nails dug into Kris's back as he clung to something anything that reminded him that this was real.

Even though he heard Eric tell him to slow down, he does not. In fact, he COULDN'T. Ever since he got that tiny taste of blood, his body seemed to move on it's own free will, his mind overcome by the monster inside him. And, despite Eric's cries of pain, he moves deeper, faster, harder. His skin was now slick with a layer of sweat, his cheeks flushed a deep red. Every muscle on his body clenches, showing clearly. He felt as Eric releases, some of the sticky white substance getting onto his stomach.

Feeling it there, made him almost lose it, especially when, as he continued, Eric becomes hard once again. His mouth moves from Eric's lips to his neck, and rests on the spot where blood pumped wildly. Opening his mouth, his breath hot on the skin, teeth scraping against it, trembling in eagerness to sink into the flesh below. However, just as he was about to, he pulls away, feeling his entire lower half clench as he cums, moaning loudly, his back arching greatly. And as he did, the longing seeps away, and his teeth return to normal. His body moves slower, until he eventually pulls out, white dripping from him, and from within Eric. He breathes hard, body quaking. Kristopher was both relieved, and scared. He'd almost bitten Eric. He'd lost control. Sitting up, after giving Eric a quick kiss, he moves away from the other, but not too far. The whole ordeal had taken nearly two hours, almost three. "I...I hope I didn't... hurt you..."

Eric moaned the assault on his body more pleasurable than before as he came once again with kris. He moaned and breathed hard his body shivering and shaking and to his surprised Kris pulling out felt just as good as going in. And he whimpered lightly before just relaxing his legs. He was panting and his body clad with sweat. He laughed softly and looked at Kris, "I'm not hurt...though you were rough...I believe I need to clean myself.." he laughed softly and moved to get up but instantly pain rocked through his body and he groaned laying back down.

"On second thought..maybe you could just lay here with me.." he pulled the other male to him and kissed his lips softly blinking up at him. "I never thought you could be so much like an animal." he giggled softly almost drunk on the pleasure he had been given. He kissed Kris again softly and he looked up at him, "Can you carry me to the shower...? You're sweaty too you may want to cool off." he smiled softly up at the other male his body starting to relax and he sticky mess all over him becoming more uncomfortable.

He continued kissinng the other back each time Eric pressed his lips against his own, saying nothing, keeping quiet. When Eric asked to be carried to the shower, he simply smiles and gently scoops the other up into his arms, and climbs off the bed, heading to the door that lead to the bathroom connected to his bedroom. Opening it, he carries Eric inside, closing the door behind him. The bathroom was quite large, even the shower/bathtub was large, and could fit at least three people.

"So you don't have to stand, how about a bath instead?" He suggests, murmuring softly. Going over to the tub, kneeling down and turning it on, the whole while holding Eric in his arms. Once it was ready, he carefully places the other in the soothing warm water, careful to not jostle him around. After he was settled, Kristopher located two washcloths, two huge fluffy towels, and a bathrobe. Hooking the robe up, and setting the towels aside, he hands Eric one of the washcloths. "You can use whatever wash you want. Same with shampoo." There was a variety of different body washes and soaps, plus shampoos and conditioners.

Kristopher climbs in across from Eric, and begins to wash himself off, feeling better as the sweat was washed away, and the stickiness on his body. Sighing at the clean feeling, he glances at Eric. Despite the other saying he was okay, he could sense the pain and achiness coming from the other. "After this I can get you something. Painkillers I mean." Plus he knew it was getting late, and dinner would be ready in a short while.

Eric tangled his arms around Kris's neck holding on loosely. He could feel something was wrong, he looked down and sighed softly not saying anything. Had he done something wrong? Had it been the way he acted during sex? Did he not like it? Millions of thoughts ran through his mind and he couldn't find one to ask. Sighing as he was sat down into the water his legs stretched out in bliss. He smiled softly at Kris and muttered a thank you when he was handed a wash clock. He ran it over his face and looked over at Kris watching him clean himself off. He wiped the cum off of his stomach and looked down just absently cleaning himself.

"D-did I do something wrong..?" he looked up at Kris connecting eyes with him and he sighed. "It was my first time I know it wasn't great but...I didn't know how to act and I knew you weren't going to stop..so I just tried the best I could to satisfy you..If I did it wrong tell me...I'll try and do better if it ever happens again.." he said softly now washing his hair. "And that would be nice..I don't think I'm going to have dinner.." he said softly moving kind of close to Kris and tugging on his arm. "Please tell me whats wrong.." he said softly tears coming to his eyes. He really was worried he had done something wrong.

He was washing himself off still when he heard the question. "H-huh? No, no, you didn't do anything wrong! In fact, for your first time you did well. Why do you ask?" He presses his eyebrows together, a bit confused as to why he was being asked such a question. Maybe it was the slence from earlier?" And if you want, there can be a next time...but much later. I hadn't even planned on doing this...so yeah." He blushes, reaching for shampoo and begins washing his hair, working it into a lather on his head.

Making a mental note to get Eric some pain meds, he nods when the other said he didn't want dinner. "Alright. If you do end up wanting something we can always eat later." After he says this he dunks his head into the water, washing the suds from his hair. After he pulls his head up, he looks at Eric, a soft smile on his lips. "And please don't cry. It makes me feel like i did something bad..." He reaches out and wipes away the tears from Eric's cheeks. For now he just wanted to relax in the warm water, until Eric wanted to get out anyways.

Eric smiled and wiped his own eyes washing out his own hair before moving over to Kris. He blushed lightly and looked down playing with his fingers. "U-um can I sit with you..?" he asked motioning to the space in front of the other male. "You didn't do anything wrong..I was just worried I had done something wrong because you were so quiet.." he said softly looking up at the other male. "I told you I wasn't scared of you silly." he winked and moved closer to the other male without waiting for an answer and moves so he is sitting between Kris's legs and he leaned back on his chest sighing softly.

"I enjoyed that..very much so.." he smiled softly and looked up at Kris. "you. are a very very good kisser." he blushed darkly and smiled softly kissing his chin. He didn't want the other male to think he had done anything wrong. Yes he was rough but Eric had enjoyed it very much and he water it more than anything. He blushed and looked down sighing softly, "We can eat later if you want I'm just thinking since you didn't eat lunch either.." he said softly looking back at him again. "Aren't you hungry?" he asked curious. He didn't know why he hadn't been eating but really the whole time he had been here he had eaten very little.

Kristopher didn't object to Eric moving closer, in fact, as the other positioned himself between his legs, and leaned against him, he felt quite relieved. Also hearing the words the other said to him helped. He truly had been scared that he'd hurt Eric. But after the confirmation from him, Kristopher relaxes, and gently wraps his arms around the other's waist, leaning his chin softly on Eric's shoulder, smiling as Eric kisses him.

"Mm...I'm glad you think so. I take great pride in my kissing abilities." He chuckles softly, pressing his lips against the shoulder, kissing it. His eyes close a tiny bit, as he just nuzzles against the other, before hearing Eric's comment and question. "Alright. And no...I'm not that hungry." Considering he'd just fed last night. That one meal would sustain him for another few days, until he'd have to feed again. Every now and then he'd eat regular food, but that didn't give him the nutrients his body needed to survive and keep "living".

"By the way...if you like, you can stay in my room tonight." He half wished the other would refuse, but at the same time he hoped Eric would agree. Having someone there with him during the night would be a nice change. He kisses Eric again, smiling as he does so. Eric's skin was quite soft. His fingers trail down the scar on Eric's side. "What happened here?" He murmurs softly, feeling the slightly ridged feeling of the scar.

Eric laughed softly and nodded silently, "Yes well you haven't been eating properly no wonder you're so pale!" he teased smiling as Kris kissed him once again. He blushed darkly and sighed, "Ah..you mean it..? I can sleep with you..?" he asked softly getting excited for a moment his body instantly going rigid as the light fingers ran down his side touching the jagged skin there. He instantly looked down his smile and the rosy pink in his cheeks faded and he looked back at Kris. He turned in his arms and hugged him around his neck sniffling already.

"When..when I was about 10...I awoke in the middle of the night choking on smoke. My home..my home was on fire...I rose out of bed and tried to find clothes, shoes anything. But my brain didn't work..coughing and choking through it all I grabbed some shoes and tried to find my family next. My mother..m-my mother at the time was pregnant with my brother.." he paused a moment and sniffled again wiping his eyes looking up at the other male. "My mother...and my dad were still in bed when I got there..I jumped on them screaming for them to get ready we had to leave. My father got up and roused my mom however, she was in her third term so unable to move quickly she was..she was falling behind us. I kept going back pulling on her hand and trying to help her down the stairs but nothing worked..My father had already left." he laughed softly. "Selfish bastard...but me and my mom were still in the stairwell when it collapsed on us. A banister fell on me..where I got the scar as well as burns from the wood..my mother was killed on impact and I stayed just moments to see if she was okay but had to leave.." his voice became shakey and he broke out into crying. He buried his face in Kris's shoulder holding onto the other male tightly.

"Its and ugly scar..I-I didn't want you to see it...I didn't want you to have to look at that disgusting scar.." he shook his head fast. "I-i'm sorry you had to see it!" he was balling practically. The thoughts of his own mother and the fact his father was the cause for his mangled skin hurt him more than anything. Even till this day the wounds were still open, and sometimes when its too cold outside he can feel the pain in his side. His flesh burning and tearing open to form what is now the jagged flesh on his side. He finally calmed down some but tears still fell out of his beautiful eyes as he tried to grab hold of himself.

Listening to what he was told about the scar, he was surprise at what he heard. This small fact made Kristopher want to protect Eric, and keep him safe even more so than before. He holds the other closely to his chest, rubbing the other's back comfortingly, trying to get him to stop crying. "Ssshh, don't worry about it. I don't think it's ugly at all, not at all." He kisses the top of Eric's head, and sighs softly. He had guessed Eric had a damaged past, but...not to this extent. It was frightening to him.

"Come on, up you get..." He climbs out of the tub, and picks Eric up, wrapping him up in the bathrobe, after putting a towel around his own waist. He unplugs the tub with his foot, and proceeds to carry Eric back into the bedroom, setting him onto the bed. "I'll be right back." He leaves the room, clad in just his towel, but he really couldn't care less. Heading to the kitchen, he gets a glass of water and some pain pills, pausing to talk with his mother, telling her he and Eric weren't going to be eating with them tonight. She looked disappointed, but agrees.

Heading into the room, he enters, and locks the door behind him, before going to the bed where Eric was waiting, and hands him the glass of water and the pills. He pulls on the pants from earlier before climbing up onto the bed to sit next to Eric, relaxing against a pillow. He felt a bit bad for making Eric explain something from his past, so, clearing his throat, he looks to Eric before speaking up. "Um, if you would like...I'll tell you something about me from when I lived in Britain...if you want me to."

Eric was breathing hard as tears ran down his face, he clung to Kris almost as tight as he had during sex but this time it was in pain. He was still haunted by all the memories that came with the scar, it was his fault his mother died, if he had been stronger she wouldn't have died. He sniffled and blushed lightly as Kris picked him up and carried him wrapping him up in a warm robe. He sighed softly wiping his eyes as he got comfortable on the bed. "T-thank you.." he said softly his words shaking as Kris left the room.

Eric sighed and shook his head, why had he started to cry? Again in front of this handsome well composed man? He didn't know but he seemed he was a child, and Kris seemed to believe he was made of glass. When he heard the door click open a smile came onto his face and he wiped the remaining tears out of the way as Kris came back to the bed. He took the medicine from him and nodded his thanks throwing his head back as he swallowed the pills. He drank the rest of the water as well surprised at how thirsty he was, but then again his mouth had been open for almost three hours and his body was active that entire time. He blushed dark thinking about it and shook his head before he looked back at Kris who had asked him a question.

Eric sat the glass down on the nightstand groaning softly as the bending motion led to pain in his hips but he moved again and laid down next to Kris wrapping an arm around his waist. He rested his head on the others chest and blushed lightly, "Like what in Britian? Did you like it better than here?" he asked looking up at Kris his face red and blotchy from crying but he knew Kris didn't mind. He had cared enough to sleep with him so there was no need for appearances anymore, a daunting thought fell over him and he looked away. How many others were there that were just like him..? How many other men had he taken to bed? Women even? He was jealous, of not having met Kris sooner to take up all of his time rather than to get to him this late. He sighed softly wondering how to ask but unsure if Kris would get offended because Eric was basically asking how many people had he taken to bed.

Tilting his head, he shrugs at the question. "I don't know really...it had it's perks. But I like it here in America too." He moves, scooting a bit, and wrapping his arms around Eric softly. Looking down at Eric a moment, he then looks up at the ceiling before continuing. "Anyways...There was this one time, when I was visiting London to see a relative, when on the train there someone stopped me as I was returning to where I was sitting, and they asked me the weirdest question. 'Are you a girl?' They ask me. I was confused. 'No, I'm a male. Why do you ask?' I reply back. The look on their face was priceless, but their response was better. 'Oh, it's because you look too pretty to be a guy. I was about to ask you out if you were a girl.'" Kristopher laughs softly, eyes twinkling at the memory.

He rubs his fingers through Eric's hair. "Sorry, I was just trying to cheer you up. But it really did happen." He continues to chuckle softly, before sighing. "Oh, and what I said earlier, about you staying in here with me tonight, I meant it." He hugs Eric gently, closing his eyes a bit. He didn't want Eric to suffer nightmares again, because, even though he didn't admit it, he'd had more than his fill of dark and scary moments, that would put any five star horror film to shame.