RedNoki Posted October 11, 2017 Posted October 11, 2017 05 Rose goes to: Well anyone/everyone in YO really
KatieMH25! Posted October 11, 2017 Posted October 11, 2017 01... Thanks for the lovely roses & tagging me! Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. , Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. & Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. You guys always have the best pics! :cuteonion51::3onion15:onion9
pechadur Posted October 11, 2017 Posted October 11, 2017 02 thank you so much for the mentions *^^* it warms my heart~
Nezumi-kun Posted October 12, 2017 Posted October 12, 2017 05 :3 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. love ya all lots >// I will always keep my eyes on you guys~
Ryuu_L Posted October 12, 2017 Posted October 12, 2017 01 Thank you so so so much dear Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. ! ^ ^ love ya toooooo~~~ ^o^
littlespiral Posted October 12, 2017 Posted October 12, 2017 02 ^ ^ thank you my sweet little devil Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. !! that's some creepy-looking roses but i like it! hehe~ love you too!!!!
Dexen Posted October 12, 2017 Posted October 12, 2017 003!!!!!!!! My sexy sweet Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. danke!!!!! ^_^they'll be looking at me when im alone too? *pinches one of their eyes* muehehe Love you looooooooooooooooooooooots!!!!!!!!
KatieMH25! Posted October 12, 2017 Posted October 12, 2017 04 .. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. If you love us all like that, I'm not sure I can accept them or your feelings, I'm sorry? LMAO! ^^ I think those roses would be sent by stalkers, that's how creepy they are! Although appropriate for the Halloween month but you said you love us all.... I'm so confused! @_@
Nezumi-kun Posted October 12, 2017 Posted October 12, 2017 4,5 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. someone found out p.o now everyone knows I am stalking you guys...
lnu Posted October 13, 2017 Posted October 13, 2017 4,75 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Yea, you did see me ! Thanks for the roses ^^
KatieMH25! Posted October 14, 2017 Posted October 14, 2017 OK since none of the last few posters added any numbers or correct count to number 5 *cough* Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. *Cough* Lol , I'm going to start afresh!! 01....
Nezumi-kun Posted October 14, 2017 Posted October 14, 2017 o3 :3 I don´t know what ya mean Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. It is obviously that after 4,75 the number 4,875 comes xD
Guest KatsMH Posted October 14, 2017 Posted October 14, 2017 05... Here's to all my special friends who have been tagging me recently! Lol @Nezumi-kun, @Ryuu_L, @littlespiral, @RedNoki and everyone I'm too lazy to tag! You are all so kind and awesome to me! ^^
Onlymeneko Posted October 14, 2017 Posted October 14, 2017 01 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. thank you, guys! miss ya!
batista Posted October 14, 2017 Posted October 14, 2017 04 Thank you so much Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. , Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. , Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. and Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. foxy2 I was and Stil am very busy my cute littlespiral -chan but I am resurrected from the dead! I was always watching you though even when I haven't had the time and power to interact with my beloved sweethearts here!
littlespiral Posted October 14, 2017 Posted October 14, 2017 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. chaan~! glad to see your posts again ^__^ it's okay. i'm pretty sure all your sweethearts here understands. things can get busy once in a while but i'm super happy to hear you're doing fine. hope you're not pushing yourself too hard *hugs*
KatieMH25! Posted October 14, 2017 Posted October 14, 2017 05 .... This rose is for all my friends (im too lazy tag you)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now