cloudydays Posted December 11, 2016 Posted December 11, 2016 Thank you!!!! I was looking forward to this volume!
fun Posted December 11, 2016 Posted December 11, 2016 Hi, I was just wondering where the other volumes are? Are they placed in different folders? Btw thank you for sharing!
cruciatus Posted December 11, 2016 Posted December 11, 2016 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Volume 1&2 have been shared by other uploaders, you can find them under the Complete list of raw yaoi manga thread. (:
hypersomnia Posted December 13, 2016 Posted December 13, 2016 Thank you so much for sharing! This is one of my favorite series and I just wanted to thank you for scanning it so soon and spread the love to all those who love Takato and Chuunta! Thanks a bunch!
winterpeony Posted December 15, 2016 Posted December 15, 2016 thank you for sharing~ is this still ongoing? or volume 3 is the last one?
cruciatus Posted December 15, 2016 Posted December 15, 2016 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. No, the manga is still ongoing. But I think it will be several months before volume 4 comes out, since this one released only a few weeks back.
Syacchi Posted December 15, 2016 Posted December 15, 2016 Sorry, but idk why the password cant work. Could you help me please? ;;n;;
cruciatus Posted February 9, 2017 Posted February 9, 2017 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Directly copy-paste the password into the password dialog box. It will work.
Insanechicka33 Posted February 9, 2017 Posted February 9, 2017 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Directly copy-paste the password into the password dialog box. It will work. I did that and still says no file to extract Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Insanechicka33 Posted February 9, 2017 Posted February 9, 2017 I did that and still says no file to extract Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I got it to work! But only on my phone for some reason it wouldn't work on my computer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Miu_105 Posted February 15, 2017 Posted February 15, 2017 Can you guys give me some another link for vol 2? I cant download it. Please help me :No!:
animerick Posted February 18, 2017 Posted February 18, 2017 I also cannot download it...help me to get the vol. 2...cheetah3
aiko2310 Posted March 15, 2017 Posted March 15, 2017 I cannot open/see the password - - - Updated - - - Can you tell me the password? I cannot open them
luneros Posted March 27, 2017 Posted March 27, 2017 Thanks! i cant wait for the eng translations :Jumping around:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now