Jump to content

Dakaretai Otoko Ichii ni Odosarete Imasu By SAKURABI Hashigo [JP]


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm so sorry for making you feel annoying. I'll try that again. Thanks for telling me how to do it clearly anyway.

  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Thank you very much! However when I type in the password it seems to freeze my Winrar.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Wow the drawing style looks good, thank you for sharing this!! foxy2

Posted

Onto the second volume! :Excited:

And of course thank you for uploading it!!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Thank you, Thank you,Thank you very much! :In love: I'm so happy~ I'm glad I can understand Japanese now!

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

hi, thank you for sharing ^^

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

could you tell me the password I can't seem to figure out.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Omg I am DYING. I am on Google Chrome, have gone through the whole "I'm not a robot" process but after that it just opens up a new browser (advertisement which I cannot even close) and I can't seem to download it whatsoever?! And both links are not working for me :'( someone pls help...

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The links have been replaced. Enjoy! (:

  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted


Dakaretai Otoko Ichii ni Odosarete Imasu. ☆ SAKURABI Hashigo [JP]

 

Q5Wz6XM.jpg

 

 

Original Title: Dakaretai Otoko Ichii ni Odosarete Imasu.

 

Alt. Title: 抱かれたい男1位に脅されています。

 

Author/Artist: SAKURABI Hashigo

 

Year of release: 2016

 

Published by: Libre Shuppan

 

 

 

cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1

 

 

 

Download Dakaretai Otoko Ichii ni Odosarete Imasu. Manga:

 

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(no password required)

 

 

cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1cuteicondivider2plz.gif?1

 

 

 

Password:

 

x0x0lacruzx0x0

 

 

Dear YO members, if you're unable to view the password under the spoiler tag above, please mention me (@cruciatus) in the thread or PM me for it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For download re-upload requests, post

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus