karimu Posted March 29, 2019 Posted March 29, 2019 Oh my godd I love this manga! Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhh
ohphilia Posted April 4, 2019 Posted April 4, 2019 Thank you! This is great! PDF works much better than a file folder. Thank you so much.
TakatoChunta Posted April 14, 2019 Posted April 14, 2019 Thank you ! How can I download it please ? ^^
saeino Posted April 16, 2019 Posted April 16, 2019 Thank you for sharing! Can you please upload a rar file with the images? The PDF can't be downloaded.
MiraAlthena Posted July 21, 2019 Posted July 21, 2019 Thank you for sharing but I can't go to the link. It only showed 404 error Can you please re-upload this.
DarkRui13 Posted April 1, 2020 Posted April 1, 2020 Can't download files(( All of the links are broken :No!:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now