The Strip Club *Private*

Funny Otaku

he groaned when the younger punched him and he glared at him and he grabbed his face, "Listen you little shit, i'm not letting you off the hook for turning me on last night." he said and he chuckled, "Of course, I'm a very rich man, and i get what i want, and what i want is you. Now unless you want me tie you down to the seat and rape you, i suggest you do what i say."

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• maknaehariiex27

"Well it would be rape either way because I'm not consenting so your a shit and I will take your money. I'm no prostitute. and you got turned on poor you. YOU went to a fucking strip club i wonder why. I bet you haven't even fucked anyone yet virgin!. WE GOT AN OLD AS FUCK VIRGIN!" I laughed and kicked him in the face and punch him again.

"Ill tell you one thing lifes not fair you don't always get what you want."

"For your information, i have had sex before and just so we're clear, I'm allowed to go to a strip club and if i see someone i want, then i will get them. Also, I have just bought you from your manager" he smirked, "From now on, you're my little pet, your boss was more than willing to give you for a couple of a thousand dollars."

I froze.."what?" Strippers were kinda like slavesin an instant we belonged to people...

"What that doesn't mean i have to have sex with you." My voice was cracked this can't be happening. I punch him and kicked him. I started crying.

"You can't I don't even know you."

He chuckled and grabbed him by his shirt, pulling him in, "I'm allowed to do anything i want to you now. I bought you, so that means, you have to service me, in any way i choose, Now stop your crying."

"I can't stop crying I'm 17, I'm in high school. and now I'm own be and ass fucking old man." I cried harder. I kicked him.

"I don't know you, you don't care about me why me...I had a boyfriend I loved. can't you find one you love..You don't even care about me....im no whore...." I and i was hyperventilating by by now. why me...sebastian wouldn't have mind doing him.. Why was it me.

Rick gripped the younger's shoulder's and he looked at him seriously, "I don't need a reason to want someone, once i set my eyes on them, I will chase them until they are in my reach. It matters not if you are a whore or a stripper, what matters is, that i only want you." he said and he leaned in and kissed him deeply

Tears streamed down my face as he kissed me. I just layed their. I felt terrible. The kiss wasn't the worst I've ever had..but it sure wasn't the best.

"whhy do you want to torcher me." asked sadly.

I slapped him.

"Why does it have to be me go fuck a prosotute."

he looked over at him after he was slapped and he sighed, "Who said i wanted to torture you? is it wrong i'm not looking for a relationship and just want someone to help relieve my stress?" he asked as he looked at him, "Prostitutes are too much trouble. If you want to be paid will be willing to pay you for your time every week. You can still work, but i will be your only client"

"Yes it is wrong!!! Im fucking 17 and I don't know you!" I yelled what does he mean, is it wrong. Of course it is!

"I don't want to be paid i just want to have never met you." I cried. Why did I feel bad for saying that? I didn't like him!

"I don't know you either, but even that doesn't stop me from pursuing you. I want you." he said once more and he kissed him again, his hands wandering and rubbing his sides.

I just laid there I gave up he was gonna get what he wanted. I was done fighting. maybe he would leave me alone after this. I turned my head away from him. and closed my eyes.

"Do what you want..." I mumbled I gave up.

He looked over at him and he raised an eyebrow, "Well this won't be fun at all, if you're just going to lie there. Kids are so bratty, you're the one who decided to work at a strip club"

I got really angry.

"I CHOOSE TO WORK THERE! I DID NOT! IM SORRY I DON'T HAVE MY RICH PARENTS TO FALL BACK ON OR ANY PARENTS AND IVE HAD TO SUPPORT MYSELF SCINCE I WAS 15 AND IT WAS THE OLNY JOB THAT WOULD ALLOW ME TO SAVE UP FOR SCHOOL AND BE ABLE TO LIVE!" I yelled. I sLapped him.

"IM SORRY I THE WHORE, WHO VOLETERRS AT THE ORPHANAGE! AND WANTS TO BE A PHYCOLOGIST WHEN HE GROWS UP!"

"You must really enjoy slapping me don't you?" he asked feeling his face sting from being hit over and over and he looked over to him, "There is no need to be hostile about it, like i said, you can still earn enough money to do what you want to do, nothing has changed. All it is, is that I am your main client and at least once a week, i expect you to do what i wish."

"WHY give me one reason why I shouldn't go to the cops and tell them you fucked a minor. If you give me one reason you can fuck me under one condition I'll be the whore you want you pay me 1,000 pre-hour!" I stated strongly.

"Also no really weird kinks like furries or blood." I stated.

"Oh an you have to pay for my living!" I smiled if he wanted a whore he got one

"Because for one, I haven't fucked you, so even if you did go to the cops there would be no proof, and i don't intend to be in a relationship with a minor. Also, I don't intend to have sex with you all the time, it's only if I'm in the mood for it, other than that, it will just be minor things." he said and nodded, agreeing to the other's terms, "You have a deal, i will pay for everything you need"

"Fine what do you want to do now, and I don't ride." I stated. I hated rideing other guys. I would do what he want because that meant I would get lot of money. and that meant for presents for the kids. I was happy about that. I looked at him for the first time in-depth, he was actually really attractive. Unconsciously I moved his hair out of his eyes.

Rick raised an eyebrow when the younger moved some hair out of his eyes and he chuckled. "Fine you don't have to ride me." he said and he got out of the car and opened the door for him and he unlocked the front door, stepping inside he set his keys down, "Make yourself comfortable, want anything to drink?"

"Not really." I said looking at the ground.... Not really knowing what to do....I moved my feet around.. The house was a firkin mantion compared to where I lived where I had a small bathroom and a bed.

"What am i doing today with you..."

"Today, all you're going to do is give me a blow job in 69, i want to be able to taste you." he said and he headed to his bedroom and he told the younger to follow him

I nodded. when we got to the room I started to strip. I looked at him blushing.....I looked down i wasn't hard or anything but he was looking at me....I was scared ...The truth was I was the 'virgin' Sure i stripped and had long term boyfriends but the furthest i've gone with anyone was a hand job. I was terrified.

Rick eyed the younger as he stripped and he did the same as well, "You look like you're afraid of going into a haunted house. Never done anything sexual with anyone before?" he asked as he took his hand and noticed how he was slightly trembling. He chuckled, "It's not that bad, besides, I know how to pleasure someone, so it will be nice for you as well." he said and went over to the bed and laid down. he moved the younger so his member was in front of the younger's face, and the younger's member was in front of his. "If you don't know what to do, just use your hand until you're comfortable." he said and he held his waist with one hand and he started licking the head

I moaned as I became hard. I started using my hand to pump his dick... It was hard to focus as he did things to me. i was moaning so much...

"It feels good.." I shuddered.

I felt instinct come over me and a placed my mouth on his dick pumping slowly. I closed my eyes. Uhhh. It didn't taste good but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

He chuckled, "That didn't take long~" he teased as the younger became hard in a matter of moments, he licked the head more and moved his tongue up and down on it. swirling his tongue all over and then he took him into his mouth, he sucked on the head as he rubbed his ass. he hummed around his dick as he groped his ass.