*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

"This is good. I should get you to be my wife." She chuckled. I blushed and nodded. "Well, I have to leave in a half hour so, get ready. A change of clothes are in the guest room I set up for you. "Thank you." I quickly showered and hit changed. She finished brushing her hair and turned to me. "I'll give you a lift. So let's go." I flowered her to her car.

We arrived at the tattoo parlor. "Since it's early and the first customer comes in an hour, do sleep in the back." I shook my head. I'm good, I'll just hang out at the front." She sighed. "Don't pass out on me."

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

School seemed to drag on with all the test but I knew all of the materiel so it was easy..just boring...Tomorrow was the last day til winter brake and my birthday...I'm actually gonna be 18..I thought and sat there for awhile..wow..

when school let out I caught up with Sasha...

"Hey girl."

"Hey asshat."

we laughed..I wanted to go to starbucks or something and work on my AP physics homework.

"Let's go to the starbucks or something?" I asked..

"Nah thats so expense let's just go to the local cafe." I nodded as we walked when we got there I took out my computer and started to type my essay.

I spent the rest of the day in a hazy cloud. I remember some people walking in, but not much else. Iris seemed frustrated. "Get a coffee or go home. I don't need you if you're just like a zombie." I nearly cried. It reminded me of how Hope was angry with me. I nodded and headed towards the café, nearby. Ruth worked there and she waved at me. I returned the wave and walked over to her. "Hey, may I have your strongest coffee?" She nodded and went to prepare. I sat down on a nearby table and ended up falling asleep. I felt someone shaking me and I sat up. Ruth handed me my coffee. "Here, you look terrible. Us working folks, right?" She giggled and wiped her eyes. "Oh! You're off today, if you didn't know, already." I shook my head. "Ruth! Customer!" She nodded. "I need to go, get done sleep, okay?" I nodded. I looked at my coffee and began to sip it. Making my way back to the tattoo parlor.

Sasha came back with two large triple shot espressos.

"Thank you so much, have I ever told you, you give me life?" I said jokingly and took the coffee taking a huge sip. It was sweet and went down nice heating up my stomach.

"Yes many of times." She laughed.

"Hey can you help with the final lit. analyzes like shit man how do I relate shakespeare work to my own and his life to my own." She grain slamming her head on the table. I laughed and nodded beginning to help her.

I returned to the shop, feeling more awake than before. I went back to my post. Iris showed up. "Here is a list of items I want you to order." She turned around to walk back to her station. "Iris. I'm not working tonight. What would you like for dinner?" I was blushing. She walked over. Get hips moving from side to side. "Hmm...I'm in the mood for lasagna. I have the ingredients, just never did anything with them. Going to waste." She turned around. I geeky my heart beat rapidly. It's probably from the coffee. I ordered the items.

After work, we left for her place. She slipped her shoes off once inside. "Good God. Platform shoes aren't the best." She plopped down and turned on her TV. I headed for the kitchen. After a couple of hours, we had dinner together.

Hours passed like minutes. A girl came over that worked there.

"Hey guys were closing sorry." I looked at my watch and t was 7 damn we have been here for hours.

"Okay thank you so much have a nice night." we said as we existed.

We walked home tried we had done all our studying already. When we got home We crash on Sasha's bed/

Iris chewed slowly. "Wow, this is pretty good." I couldn't help, but blush. "Thank you." She smirked. "Once we're done here, let's have some fun..."

After dinner she led me to her bedroom. "Come, lay on the bed, while I go get...comfortable." She left the room and I sat on the bed, nervously. I miss Hope. He keeps popping into my mind whenever I'm alone. She returned wearing sweats and piped dorm on the bed. "Turn on the TV and turn on the playstation." I did as I was told. "Now hand me a controller. We're gonna play some games and have you take your mind of life for a minute." We spent a couple hours playing, before we went to sleep.

Her lovely alarm went off again. Then I felt pressure on my body. I opened my eyes looking her in the eyes

"HAPY 18TH BIRTHDAY BITCH!" I SAsha screamed. I laughed so much my stomach hurt. We got dressed super fast It was friday so in our school it was called Free Fridays. That means you can wear why you want. I put on some black ripped jeans and a Blue shirt that said 'if your don't want sarcastic answers don't ask stupid questions, Last my new leather jacket. Sasha was a light blue puffy dress that looked outstanding on her. I picked her up and did a circle.

"You look lovely my dear." She blushed.

"Thanks I'm trying to look nice its a very scpeicail day." We both laughed and smiled we were so happy. The day I have been waiting for since birth has come.

i woke up early to prepare Iris her breakfast. It felt nice being useful for someone. I didn't get anymore stomach pains, so I guess it figured itself out. She walked into her dining room, where I served her eggs on toast with a side of turkey sausages. She seemed impressed and gave me a peck on the cheek. "I'm gonna keep you as my pet from now on." I got kinda nervous from the comment. "That's alright. I'll be able to find a place soon enough."

We arrived at the shop. I began to set up things for the other tattoo artists before they arrived. "Hmm...I wonder what his doing today. I hope today goes well for him."

We got to school, usually the kids bully the shit out of me today but there was way to many test, for anyone to think about that.

It ended fairly fast. I ran to get to Sasha.

"Hey hun." I smiled. We were going to the bar to get some drinks and then 'hit the town' as Sasha said.

"Well another successful day of work. Great job everyone. Let's head for the bar. I need a drink." Iris motioned for everyone to leave. I declined and headed towards my second job. I met Ruth and we chatted for a bit. I noticed how bubbly and energetic she was and with two jobs? How was that humanly possible? "Hey. How many hours do you sleep a day?" She stopped her chatting. "I sleep three hours a day." My eyes widened. "How can you only sleep 3 hours?! That's insane!. I've only been sleeping 4 hoursa day and I feel like shit. I can only imagine how tired you must be." She giggled and leaned forward. "Well, I take these energy pills that truckers use. They really work. I know a guy who can hook you up with them."

We got there and ordered two beers for each of us. As we were sipping on them I saw Iris and Waved her and the others over.

"Hey Thank you so much for the pirceings and stufff like dude I love them."

Sasha nodded in agreement. we were all pretty happy we finished are beers fast and then said good bye heading to the store. Sasha wanted to make me a cake. I laughed but she offered so ya. We got there and it smelled like cookies.

"Hey birthday boy what flavor were making this thing from scratch. "

"CHOCOLATE!"

I scratched my head, nervously. "I don't know...that seems like too much at the moment."

She shrugged and handed me pills wrapped in aluminum foil.

"Well, encase you need them. If you need more, I'll hook you up."

She twirled around and left to get changed. I looked at the bundle. I was tempted, but I didn't want to disappoint him. What the fuck am I talking about?! We're not together anymore. Why would he care about whatever the fuck I'm doing? I got ready and headed to the back.

Oh my fucking god did we get so many ingredients.

"Hey....Me and stephen were suppose to have a date tonight before you know..." I whispered.

I felt her slap the back of my head.

"Im not fucking you like he would have but I'm making you a cake and IT's winter break..hah that rhymed." I laughed.. God what would I do without her. We were in the frosting section and I saw a box of Oreos and pieced it up.

"Want" I stated like a child

"Fine." I smile and opened the box we'll pay for it later and stated to chow down on them.

i was restocking the tea aisle, when I thought I heard Hope.

"Oh, God. Make it not be him. Please, make it my imagination."

I'd rather not be around to ruin his day. I already hurt him enough, I don't need to add more to his already hard life. I tried to finish restocking the rest of the coffee and tea, before I bump into them. I finish in record time and headed towards the back as fast as I could. Spitting my hair out of my mouth. Should shave it sometime.

We went to the check out. We got cake supplies, oreos and a bottle of vodka.

When we were at check out we saw the girl from the cafe yesterday.

"Hi how are you doing..Nice to see you again." I stated as me and Sasha put or thing on the line.

"No way nice to see you guys by the way my names Ruth. Your guys."

"My names Hope and that's Sasha."

"Hope that's such a nice name." I blush and thanked her. as she was checking us out, I guess she knew how to bake a cake.

"Your guys are making a cake that rocks!"

"Ya.. It's my birthday."

"Well Happy birthday Hope." She said as we left to go back to Sasha's.

Break time came around and I saw Ruth sitting, enjoying a sandwich. "I'm surprise you'd sit with me. I didn't think you'd want to be around me after the pill thing."

I shook my head. "It's not that. I ended up causing someone I love to leave me because of my drug use."

She tsked. "My ex was a drunk, but I loved him. So when he left me for someone else, it hurt."

"In my opinion, you saved yourself. He could've abused you or something. I lost someone for my stupidity. I'm glad he kicked me out. He's gonna do great things and I won't be there to fuck it up for him. I'm sure he's moving on and I should do the same."

I finished work and headed back to Iris' place. She was passed out in the living room. I made my way quietly towards the room Iris was kind enough to let me sleep in and collapsed on the bed. "I'm just a screw up. Hurting those that I supposedly love. I should just leave this place and let him live his life."

We got back to Sasha's place. Her mom was there too.

"Happy birthday Hope." She said hugging me and kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks Dorthy."

After that she went to work on her class.. she on on lie college.

"Let's get started."

I took hours but it was done the cake I took a picture of it and then we both took half and began eating.

"You know you eat a lot for a girl Sasha."

"Shut it hope you know i love cake."

So we drank vodka and eat cake soon falling asleep watching the loin king. I couldn't ask for a better birthday...well unless Stephen was here.

I woke up to Iris throwing up. I jumped out of bed and ran to make sure she was alright. "You okay? Want me to bring you anything."

She groaned, turning to look at me. "A priest."

Going back to throwing up her guts. I flinched. I ran to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water. "Here." She took the glass with a shaky hand and downed it in one gulp. She stood up and shakily walked to er room.

"I'm too old for this shit. Fuck it. Not gonna open shop today. I fee like shit."

"I'll make you breakfast."

"Don't want any." She fell asleep and I stood there. I had a free morning. I could pick up my stuff and get back here before she wakes up.

We woke up to no alarm just us. It felt so nice to be on break.

"Sasha what do you want of breakfast?"

"Pancakes and Waffles." I groaned

"Get dress were going out then." She groaned in response and got up soon we were both dress and ready to go.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Ihop, but first can we stop at your old place I've been looking everywhere for my pack of cigs and I think I left them over there a few weeks back and I'm kinda broke so I can't find it."

"Whatever." I replied.

We got to my place in no time and Started the search, for cigs. I got sad...I saw Stephens Guitar and it smelled like him here...I wanted to cry. but I held it in.

I was walking to Hope's place. I wasn't sure if he was there, but I think Sasha said he was staying with her. So I hope he's not there. but a part of me hopes he's there. I found his apartment and took a deep breathe. I thought I heard people in his apartment. Robbers? Drug addicts? Hobos? I opened the door, slowly. "Hope?"

"Stephen." I dropped the pack that I had just found from the shock.

I just stood there starring for minutes same with Sasha...I wanted to cry, run, scream. Then it hit me of course he's here his stuff is still here.. He must be getting it..

"Haha, Funny seeing you here, sorry are you getting your stuff we'll be leave now anyway." I nervously laughed, picking up the cigs and Grabbing her hand.

"Come on Sasha let's go you wanted pan cakes right? My treat, because you were so nice for my birthday.." I said nervously trying to breathe.

"Yeah, I had to get my thing." I walked over to my guitar and bags. I overhead Hope talking to Sasha about thanking her for his birthday with pancakes.

"Wait! I promised you something for your birthday and I got my paycheck yesterday, so I wanna get you something. Would you mind? Even though I also promised to stay away from you. I kinda wana thank you for putting up with me for as long as you did. And I guess apologize for being a dick and hurting you." I picked my things up. "If you just want me to leave and never talk with you, I'll understand."

I let go of the cigs and Sasha tears streaming my face...It hurt..It hurt so much.. I had been repressing my feelings and everything..I ran out and turned a corner and hid behind a garbage can and cried. Stephen! I wanted Stephen...He probly hated me now but I wanted him. The times we spent together. HIs long hair the way he looked at me, the way he smelled...I wanted him. I was sobbing rocking back and forth. I'm dick..I'm a total dick.

He ran out the his apartment. I guess he doesn't want me to be here. I felt tears run down my face. I didn't know he hated being in the same room as him. Sasha was still in the room.

"Hey. Would you mind giving him this. She's my only companion. I feel bad I couldn't give him a decent present, her name is Dana." I handed her my guitar. I was gonna miss her, but not as much as Hope. I guess the end of my journey is drawing close.