Love Love Boys [Revised] (Group RP)

LexHugglez

Who is Your Favorite Love Love Boy????  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
- That's part of why I kinda wanted to get the stories, to figure it all out. Since they're not an established group that got a big break or anything ^^; (( And thanks for the update about jo and the video :3 ))

Yeah, that seems plausible ^^ And it makes a lot more sense with some of the more unconventional backstories - they're better viewed as invites to the auditions rather than oddly-timed recruits, and (with the exception of Hui) it makes the short history of the group a lot cleaner if they joined at the same time.

This makes more sense this way, at least to me >.> Sorry for being a bit of a butt about the backstory stuff ^^;

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• Choco Berry

• LexHugglez

• Tetsu

@
@
@
@
@

As I'm sure you have all noticed,
has been away for some time now (Five days and counting while counting the 28 which fame posted, and counting today the 4th). The reason is because he is unable to figure out his log-in password and after holding conference with
, we agreed to skip his turn for now until he is later able to hopefully log in again. Therefore it is now
's turn^^

Thanks for letting us know,

Huggles

And Jo, whenever you're able to get on and read this - sorry to hear about the difficulties

I replied. Sorry for the short delay... I'm a littebit busy trying to get into uni. :)

your turn...

PS. Kakeru is pissed :3

Wow, good luck! And the wait's not a problem, education is a priority, after all *I sound old…*

Ah, can't wait to see pissed Kakeru XD

Thanks,

- it's your turn >

Edit -

Haha!

I actually feel a bit bad for Pissed!Kakeru, I thought it'd be fun to see, but a lot of it is internalized in that scene >…>

IKR?? :3 :3

well he's the type that talks a lot but when pissed off, he gets silent and moody (pretty scarey ehh)

Scary is right ^^; He's actually more charming to me now that we see this side of him

lol really!? then I must be charming because I'm usually like that xDD (although, i think most guys are like that)

Yeah? XD I guess it's a typical thing for a lot of people, but human traits in characters make them a lot more empathetic… particularly with abrasive type characters like Kakeru

true... that's why it's so fun to be Kakeru :D I wonder who he'll end up with (if ever he had to pair up with someone,)

Haha, I bet! And I think that's a mystery for everyone- though if anyone's safe from being forever alone it's Kakeru (and Seijuro ;3 )

Who knows how Sei would end up, him being a 'former hetero'. *wink wink* I'll just wait and see... Ufufufu~~

well, you know Kakeru... he'd probably be like "One? you think that is enough to satisfy me? I've got my mouth, my a-hole and my duck. (insert lewd rants.)"

Oh god >D

Shun's basically the designated cock-blocker at this point, so he'd definitely a candidate for being forever alone >D

Hei guys .... sorr6 but i will post in tomorrow or after tomorrow the latest cause i have to reinstall the windows on my computer. Right now i am on the phone and it really hard to keep an eye on the replies and answer to each action. So.... on Monday night or Tuesday night you will have my reply.

Thanks for letting us know! Sorry to hear about the computer problems, but we're looking forward to when you're next able to reply ^^ Good luck with the reinstalling~

thank you for letting posting here even though as you said it is hard to keep an eye on replies and stuff. Even if you cannot reply on Monday or Tuesday, it is understandable with your situation. Do not feel pressured to response unless you really can. Good luck with the re installation of windows to your computer. Should you ever be unable to reply in the future you are more than welcome to post here again, or simply PM me and I'll post an announcement to this thread for you^^ Hope we get to see another reply from you soon, but should you need to wait till the weekend then that is fine. I understand week days can be pretty hectic for some of us.

hei guys

;
;
;
;
;
... back in business :)

also as the rest of you put the circumstances that the members got together , here is what I said about my character

"He was a homeless boy but manage through hard work and support from the foster home to continue the music school, as he had a passion for music, but after he turned 18 and the foster home had to let him out he was back on the street.

Whit the money he saved past the time, he bought an electric violin and started to play on the streets to make money for living. That way he was heard by one of the members from the band and was asked to join them. At first he hesitated but after a day he accepted the offer and since then he is in the band along with the rest of them. "

and about the post, I am working on it right now.

hei again

;
;
;
;
;
... I've posted

glad your back in business! And also thank you for re-posting your character circumstance into the band^^

it is now your turn ^^

Man, I thought I was popular when I got three mentions, ^^;

Thanks, I'll get to replying soon (hopefully)

I'll try to finish and post it tonight… I'm actually kinda busy for once >.>

IF you become too busy, then that it is definitely fine to post later. Don't feel pressured just cause we let you know it's your turn lol. Respond when you can, we all know you're busy as you just mentioned so take your time^^

ME HOWEVER, I AM GOING TO BED!! This loss hour of sleep is murdering me already =___= good night/morning/afternoon/sleep,etc everyone^-^