.:MY SPOILED BIG BROTHER:. 18+ (Private RP: Lickmychocoberry and azuneko)

Choco Berry

When Fai decided to tell him the truth, he paused and turned around, leaning against the entrance of his room. He made sure to listen well, frowning as he realized it was mostly an accident. Once done, he sighed deeply, shaking his head in disbelief. Placing the basin down and closing the door, Damien reached out, pulling Fai into a hug. "It's okay now. I won't be upset about it anymore. I'm just glad you told me the truth." he whispered, caressing Fai's hair gently. He pulled away only to press a gentle kiss on the boy's forehead, then down to his eyes and cheek before the trail of kisses ended up against Fai's lips. "I won't tell anyone, so don't worry, ok?" he said softly, smiling down at Fai.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Choco Berry

Fai smiled as he noticed Damien wasn't upset with him. "Thank you so much. I told you it was mostly my fault for being careless. If I was more focused I wouldn't have gotten so relaxed to sleepwalk in the first place." he said softly. Fai found the other's kisses to be so sweet and tender. "So are you feeling better now that I told you?" he asked looking at Damien. His body shivering a bit as he just remembers he was naked. "Uh can you pass me the shirt back. It's a bit chilly." he asked his brother leaning on him a bit. Fai was trying to stay warm.

Damien was definitely happy when Fai finally told him the truth. He was relieved that it wasn't because Nijima hurt him. He wouldn't know what he would do if that happened. "Mhm. I feel better now, thank you." he smiled, pulling Fai close for a hug. When the other asked for his shirt, he smirked and held him closer, trying to warm Fai up with his arms. "Hmm? How about I make you warm instead?" he teased, kissing the other just over his jawline.

Fai blushed as he looked at him. "Are you being serious or just messing with me?" he asked a bit flustered. He was still having to learn when Damien was serious or just teasing him. It was still something he hadn't gotten use to yet. Hiding his face in the other's neck, Fai held onto him. "I suppose if you don't mind I'd like to see how you plan to warm me up." he said after thinking for a moment. He took this as another chance to bond with his older sibling.

Damien giggled a bit as he nuzzled his brother close, taking Fai's sweet scent. "Mmm.. I'm not. I am being serious now." he whispered, almost purring, pushing Fai on his back, but stopped halfway. "Oh, sorry. You can't lay on your back like that." he sighed, looking straight to Fai's eyes. "Why are you so damn adorable...?" the raven whispered, pushing some of Fai's hair off his face before leaning in more to meet the other's lips.

Fai blushed as he noticed he was leaning back a bit. He flinched some as he realized Damien noticed as well. "It's okay since you took your time to treat it. It doesn't hurt as much as it appears." he said though he wouldn't admit it was a bit uncomfortable. His eyes fixated upon the older male. "I have no idea what you are talking about. If anyone is adorable I'd say you. It always surprises me how sweet you are to me". he said happily. Fai really couldn't help he love his older brother. It was impossible to dislike him.

"Mhm. No, let's switch positions." Damien said with a light chuckle before rolling to the other side of the bed, leaning against the headboard, letting Fai straddle on his hips putting his hands on his shoulders. He looked up at the younger male and smiled. "This way your back won't hurt." His voice was mellow and quite husky at the moment. He loved the fact that he could be this way with his brother and Fai is not refusing him which makes him extremely happy.

His hands trailed along Fai's hips, gently caressing his sides as if memorizing every curve on the younger male's body, his blush coming to a deep shade of pink that now crawled down to his ears and neck. He didn't care if the other felt his member getting hard beneath Fai-- he could very much take care of it later before bed. It was torture but he wanted to be like this with Fai for a bit longer.

Fai blushed as he noticed the position Damien put them in. He glanced to the side feeling a bit embarrassed. "No fair that I'm the only one naked here." he said though he knew it wasn't completely his brother's fault for it. His eyes followed the other's hands as they moved across his body. Fai was curious as to where this was going but suddenly noticed something. "Big brother are you hard?" he asked a bit surprised. Fai didn't expect Damien to become aroused by this.

Damien scoffed hearing the other said about being fair. "What, you want me to be naked, too? If that's what you want, then just tell me." he winked at him before placing a gentle kiss on the other's bare collar. He paused, his head still focused on the other's chest as he looked upwards, peering over Fai's face through his dark lashes. "Sorry. My nether regions are that much excited to see you naked." He ended up his phrase with a light smooch on Fai's left chest.

"Only your nether regions..?" he mutters softly wondering if Damien wasn't happy about it. He moved his and a to hold his brother's for a moment. "Is it okay if it try something very bold today? I know it probably goes far beyond what you've been teaching me. Plus I can assure you I might be very terrible at it. Even so I read it in a manga and I want to try it." he said rather determined. If Fai were to say exactly what he was planning he was worried Damien might say no. After all he knew his brother seemed to like this sweetly pure side of him. Even so he had read a manga online and wanted to share what he now knew.

"No, it's not like that. I am generally happy to see you like this." he chuckled. "It's like a rare treat. No one ever see you like this. Just me~" He held their hands together, then entwining their fingers as he continued to plant small kisses on Fai's exposed chest.

When Fai told him about trying something, he looked up at him with a questioning look on his eyes. "Hmm? Something bold?" he chuckled before leaning his head against the wooden headboard. "Okay... let's see what you got. Show me." he was excited to see what Fai means by bold.

Fai chuckled a bit. "If I knew how to swim that statement of yours would be false." he said smiling a bit. He honestly didn't like the idea of swimming. It scared him as a child so he never learned how to. Even so he was happy to hear his brother was also excited about seeing him like this. Fai blushed a little as Damien gave him the okay to try his hold idea. He slowly undid his brother's pants and took out his erection. For some odd reason he felt it was bigger than the moment they spent in the shower. Even so he inched back a bit glancing up at Damien. His position clearly giving away what was about to happen. Slowly parting his lips, Fai took the tip of his brother's into his mouth.

Tilting his head at the other's statement, he kept quiet as he watched what the others wanted to do. Damien felt petrified when Fai began unbuttoning his pants, even more so, when he pulled out his hard member. "F-Fai..." he whispered, placing an alarmed hand on the boy's arm. It was only then that he let out a soft cry-like moan as soon as Fai enclosed his lips over the tip. He felt himself pulsate from the touch but he didn't stop Fai from doing what he wanted albeit this feeling of embarrassment that puddled around his stomach. Damien made sure to cover his mouth with his other hand so that he won't be able to repeat such shameful sound.

Fai glanced up at his brother to see his expression. It was more than he expected but he loved it. Noticing how the other didn't push him away meant he could continue. Fai knew he had to focus or he'd mess this up. If he remembers correctly he had to take a little more in then use his hand for what he couldn't fit. He was sure this would make Damien feel good or at least cause a reaction like in the book. Even so Fai used his memory of the manga to slowly take in a bit more of Damien's. Once he was sure he wouldn't hurt himself he slowly began to use a combination of sucking and licking. He included slowly bobbing of his head. Fai had decided not to glance up at Damien. He didn't think seeing the others face would help him focus.

"Sto-ah..!" The raven cried against his fingertips as his soft moans escaped his shaking fingers. Damien's hand felt like mallows on fire as he melted beneath Fai. He honestly didn't want the other to stop and he found his mumbled words to be ridiculous. He was rather surprised how Fai could do these things-- know these things, even, given the fact that the boy has no experience. None beyond Damien's knowledge.

He stared down at Fai, seeing his member disappear then slide off Fai's incredibly warm and slick mouth. He lost it when he felt the other's tongue lick his hard member while sucking it. His breathing was out of control, panting hard as his legs felt like they have lost their strength. "Mmh... Fai... G-good... Ah.." These were the only words he could muster as he felt that warmth pooling inside his stomach crawl to the only spot were Fai's pleasuring him and it's just getting stronger.

Fai blushed a bit as he heard his brother's voice. It was really interesting since the first time he sort of heard it Shou was there. So it wasn't any good. This time he was the cause of Damien being too cute. This made him happy though he honestly wasn't sure if he was doing this correctly. He was being very careful not to bite his brother or hurt him. Though at the same time he wanted him to feel good. Hearing his brother say it felt good only made Fai more happy. It meant he wasn't causing any discomfort and Damien liked it. He decided to continue this for a while longer.

Damien had rested his hand on Fai's hair, not realizing he had been gripping on them quite hard as it bob up and down. "Fai... Oh god..." he cried out, his voice cracking in the middle of his speech, as he was so close to his orgasm. His lower abdomen had been tightening up and Fai's tight cheek muscles and tongue are trying to dominate his sanity. "Fuck... It's so good, Fai..." He rarely curse but Fai is really making him mad now from his raw, untrained but good technique. He couldn't help it as his hips bucked forward once, then twice before trying his very best to stop moving. "S-sorry... Mmm.."

Fai almost bit Damien when he felt his hand gripping his hair. It didn't hurt but it freaked him out as he didn't expect it at first. He continued moving as he could hear Damien's little words. It suddenly dawned on him that he had now learned something new about his older sibling. As he continued Fai glanced up at Damien for a moment when he began moving himself. He was tempted to stop right there but he got an apology so he didn't. It was a bit exciting to see this side of his brother. Fai at least found it rather interesting.

Damien's eyes fell open when he felt that same warm sensation gather, slowly piling up, coming near to his peak. He lifted his head up in shock. It was Fai's first time and he didn't want to cum inside his mouth and remember how disgusting cum taste like. "Stop... Stop! I'm going t-- Ah!" It was too late for Fai to pull away as Damien came hard while he was still deep inside the young male's mouth. He shivered lightly and panted hard before covering his face with his hands. "I'm sorry..! I'm really sorry!"

Fai glanced up as he heard Damien say stop. Before he could fully grasp what he was trying to say his eyes widen a bit. His mouth suddenly being filled with his brother's hot cum. He moved back a bit not sure if he should spit it out or not. Deciding not to make too much of a mess he swallowed it. Fai looked at Damien blushing like crazy. "Uh, it's okay. I think that was suppose to happen. Anyway you felt good right?" he said tilting his head.

Damien peeked though his fingers and saw his little brother swallow. "F-Fai! Why would you...Oh, god." he sat up and pouted, looking away. "Yeah It felt good. You did well." he glanced at Fai for a bit then scratched his head. "Man... The way you talk about it bluntly... Feels like you're toying with my feelings... Or was just for... practice?"

Fai tilts his head a bit. "What do you mean? I was just trying something out so I suppose you can call it practice. Though you made me feel really good when we showered together so I wanted to do the same. Not sure if you'd call that practice too. Even so I made you feel good so I'm happy." he said smiling. Fai reached over beside Damien to put on the shirt he had been wearing. Clearly it was one of Damien's shirts. He looked at his brother as he fixed the buttons. "So how does my big brother feel about stay here tonight. I don't plan to let you leave even if you say no." he said hugging him.

Damien scratched his head looking to he side, pouting slightly. "It.. it's not the same..." he whispered and stood up, but he was caught by Fai's arms, not letting him go. "Sure. I'll shower then I'll sleep beside you tonight." he smiled, taking Fai's arms off him. He sighed before picking up the basin before going to the bathroom. As soon as he finished showering, he changed into something much more comfortable before hearing his phone ringing. He answered it after a while.

"I'm here at your doorsteps, you moron. I've been calling you for hours. What were you doing?" It was Iichi who brought some notes for Damien. "I-I'll be right down! Sorry!" He totally forgot about his friend because he was slightly occupied with Fai.

"You're quite busy, are you? How is your little brother?" Iichi said as he hands him a notebook.

"He's upstairs in his room. Thank you for these a-and sorry for the inconvenience..." Damien was slightly blushing as he spoke with Iichi. He can't help but think about Fai's recent actions.

Iichi blinked and noticed this and tilted his head. "You okay? Are you sick?"

"N-no, i'm fine. Thank you for this. Good night Iichi."

With that, the young male dismissed himself before Damien closed the door behind him.

Fai looked at Damien as he said he'd return. With that on his mind he laid against the sheet on his stomach. This way his back wouldn't be too bothered. He wonders if maybe he shouldn't have tried that. He knew he made his brother feel good but maybe he did something wrong. Closing his eyes Fai tried not to think about it. It would only cause him to become distant which he was avoiding. He normally did so when he didn't wish to upset someone. Slowly drifting to sleep, Fai sat up a bit. He wanted to wait for Damien before falling asleep.

Damien returned to Fai's room with the notes. He smiled at the sleepy boy before sitting on the side of the bed. "Iichi dropped by to give me notes from school." he smiled, setting the notes on the bedside table. He then crawled next to Fai, holding the younger's hips, pulling him to bed. "Come on. I'm too tired to study. I will do that tomorrow at school." he said, taking a whiff of Fai's scent.