.:MY SPOILED BIG BROTHER:. 18+ (Private RP: Lickmychocoberry and azuneko)

Choco Berry

Damien put some shampoo on Fai's hair as well. He blinked and noticed the red marks he made earlier and blushed heavily, not realizing he just marked Fai in a dangerous place. "I.. uhm... I think you can just wrap a bandage around your neck? Band-aids would look pretty messy." he pouted and looked down, feeling ashamed of himself now. "I'm sorry. I couldn't control myself..." That would be dangerous if those marks were seen and become the talk of the school, especially if it's Fai-- the president of the student council. He didn't like the idea of Fai being the center of the rumors. "Aah. I'm so stupid. I should have thought about the consequences before I did these things..."

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Choco Berry

"It's not so bad Damien. Yes they are in a visible area but I'm not that worried about them being seen. In my uniform no one would see them. It's just that one moment today and gym class. Besides, I'm more worried about wearing the bandages. I remember the last time I had bandages on...." he said softly. Fai turned to kiss Damien sweetly. "Don't worry so much. I can look at them and remember how much you love me."

Damien blinked when the other mentioned about wearing bandages before. "Were you injured before that you have to wear bandages?" he asked but then he lightly blushed when the other kissed him. It went to a deep shade of pink when Fai said he'd remember his love through those marks. He smiled and nuzzled his forehead against Fai's chin. "I'll try to be careful next time."

Fai frowned a bit. "Yes I was and in honestly not too long ago. Though I won't tell you how. I've noticed you have a temper much like my friend Suzuya. I do not wish for you to do anything you'll regret." he said seeing the other blush from his kiss. "I wonder if my kisses are getting better. It's so hard to tell sometimes." he said softly. Fai tilts his head a little. "Let's hurry before we're late for school."

He gave the other's words some thought.Even though Fai didn't want to tell him that, he still secretly want to know. He nodded and quickly shampooed his hair as well and finished his shower before stepping out of it and drying himself. He handed Fai his towel as well. "I'm going out first... Uhm. The maid might see us going out of the bathroom together." he giggled and kissed Fai's nose before stepping out of the bathroom. Damien stayed in his room for a while, sitting there, pondering about earlier. He was in a slight daze but stopped himself from daydreaming too much or else he'd become hard once more. "Stupid me." he giggled to himself as he got dressed. Once done, he went downstairs asking Mrs. Rowan to prepare some pancakes with chocolate and maple syrup and butter as well. Damien couldn't cook to even save his life.

Fai smiled as he watched Damien leave first. He dried off before leaving the bathroom after him. He made sure no one saw him as he entered his room. He began getting dressed unable to take his eyes off the marks. "Does this mean I'm all his?" he said to himself feeling rather happy about it. He fixed his tie and then headed down the stairs. "Good morning big brother. I smell something very delicious". he said smiling. His uniform was rather very stylish for school.

his uniform:

rvejdg.jpg

"Good morning. The food will be ready in a bit--" As Damien lifted his face, he blushed seeing Fai in his uniform for the first time. "You look great in your uniform." he smiled, taking a glance at Fai's neck, checking if the marks were visible. He was glad that they weren't. "I asked Mrs. Rowan to make pancakes. Your choice of Maple syrup or chocolate." he pulled a chair letting Fai sit next to him. It didn't take long when the food was served, each plate having two pieces of pancakes. "I have yet to learn how to cook." he pouted before sitting down.

Fai smiled as he looked at him. "You think so? It's just a uniform for school. Although I can say the same for yours." he said sitting at the table. "Oh that sounds very delicious. I'm now excited about breakfast." he said giggling. His gaze upon the pancakes as they were placed before him. "You can't!? I can always teach you if you'd like. I'm actually really good at some things." he said drizzling syrup and chocolate upon his hot cakes. He really was one with a sweet tooth.

Damien nodded before taking a bite of the food. "Yeah. I tried making pancakes at school before. The batter turned out to be all soup-y. Then at first year high school in our culinary class, I somehow managed to burn the cookies I made." he chuckled, remembering those times. "Those were silly times. I am hopeless in cooking. But if you teach me and be patient, I think I might learn." he smiled.

Fai looked at his brother. "I don't mind teaching you at all. Just let me know when you wish to learn and I will show you how." he said with a smile. As he began eating his cell began ringing. He glanced at it seeing it was Suzuya. He only had Damien's number in the phone as well as his three best friends. He wonders why the other was calling him. He answered it. "Good morning Suzuya. What can I help you with?" he asked. "I wish I could say it was a good morning. I was just awoken to the police upon my doorstep. Apparently you ran away from home. As per student council, we are the only ones who know the real reason for what's going on. I wouldn't suggest you coming to school with your brother today. If so, try getting dropped off a few streets before and walk it in." he said. Fai frowns as he had a feeling something like this would happen sooner or later. "Very well then. I am sorry to have troubled you with this. Thank you for the heads up as well. See you in class." he said before hanging up. He had instantly lost his appetite.

Damien paused when he saw Fai's reaction on the phone call. He tilted his head before putting his fork down. "What's up?" he asked, not really trying to pry but worry seems to reflect on Fai's face. "You seem uneasy, Fai. Was it about the school festival?" he asked, wiping his lips with a napkin.

"Eh, not really. Its nothing you should worry about. I am sure I can handle it." he said unable to look Damien in the eyes. Fai really couldn't bring himself to say the truth. It would crush him as it was possible they wouldn't be able to spend time together any more. The thought of it happening sooner was also what hurt the most. "I'm finished eating. I'll go wash my mouth before we leave for school." he said getting up from the table and dashing to the bathroom. Fai just stood there after washing his mouth off. "Damn it! Mr. Nijima is taking this too seriously. What am I going to do?" he said

Damien became worried. He was expecting Fai to tell him what's bothering him but now, he just won't say anything. He sighed and nodded. "Okay." He would let the other deal with things on his own, but he knew he'd always be there for his brother. He went to the car to prepare it and waited for Fai. He felt really uneasy with that call. "Suzuya... That was the guy with brown hair and blue eyes. If I remember it correctly I think he's the secretary of the student council there." he thought while he sat inside the car, waiting for Fai.

Fai sighs as he shook the feeling for now and went to meet up with Damien. He got into the car and bucked his seat belt. "Sorry to make you wait. Is it possible to drop me off three blocks before my school? I wish to walk the rest of the way today." he asked looking at his brother. He was having a hard time hiding something was wrong with today. It was clearly written upon his face

Damien noticed Fai walk out of the house. He started the engine as he listened to Fai's request. Damien's face was serious but he tried to give Fai a smile, not asking anything for now. "Okay. If that's what you want." he said before driving off. He didn't even ask Fai what was wrong while on their way but as soon as they arrived near the school, he pulled the hand break and turned to the boy. "Okay. What is going on. You're seriously shaken, Fai." he said, keeping the doors locked. He made sure his words were clear and his voice firm so Fai won't deny it anymore.

Fai was on edge the entire ride to the school. He felt like he'd throw up or something. When he felt the car stop he reached for the door but it was locked. His gaze turning to Damien's. "I don't want to get you involved. It's my fault for not thinking things through. I knew coming to your place that night might result in something like this." he mutters trying to stay as calm as possible. "You remember my tutor you met before. Well before my mother passed she gave him legal costudy of me until I turn twenty one. So he's my guardian at the moment. Right now he's gone to the police and claimed me to be a runaway. Last time I did something like this I stayed at Suzuya's. It's why he called me this morning. It was the first place he looked. Anyway I can't live with him. It's weird being around him with just the two of us in that apartment. It's why I came to your place. Honestly I've been trying to think of a way for him to give up his rights to our father but I know he won't willingly. So Suzuya warned me to be careful coming to school. As he doesn't want the police tailing you about this." he said lowering his head

His eyes widened when his brother told him about that tutor. He knew that guy is not up for something good. The fact that that guy is openly and confidently walking throughout the house half-naked while there are guests made Damien put his red flags up as well as when Fai told him about how the man makes him feel uncomfortable. He reached for Fai's hand as soon as he was done talking. "I will not let him take you." he said. It was a short statement but Damien gave his word firmly and he surely will not let that bastard Nijima take Fai. If this means they should take it to the court, then so be it. Damien knew his father have connections and is actually processing Fai's papers for being a legal family member and Nijima have no say to it. He looked over and sighed, seeing there are no sign of the police or the sneaky tutor. "I'm not letting you skip class, but please, let me come with you. Even just for today. We'll never know what that Nijima will do when he finds you at school." He hoped Fai would agree to this.

Fai glanced to the side. He was nervous but he nods. "I do hope you won't do anything reckless. As long as you promise then you can accompany me." he said softly. His gaze moving towards his ringing phone. He answered it to hear Kanata's voice. "Hey are you coming to school. Suzuya has me on look out for you. Come on while the coast is clear." he said. "I'll be there shortly. Do not worry." he said before hanging up. Fai looked at Damien. "Shall we go?"

Damien gave the other a nod before stopping the engine and taking the keys off. He grabbed his bag and went out of the car, following Fai. He needs to thank Fai's friends properly for looking out for him in such extent. They arrived at the other gate of Fai's school which was smaller compared to the front gate. He had taken his coat off so the guard didn't notice his presence and just thought of him as one of the students there. After all, he's with the student council president. He could pass as his guest for today. He looked around and smiled seeing the high-class looking buildings of the school. This school is definitely a much modern one along with the stylish uniforms compared to his which had old but still sturdy, classical buildings.

Fai walked through the gate with Damien. He noticed Kanata there waiting for him. He smiled seeing Damien as well. "Oh my! It's nii-san! Please follow me." he said as he walked ahead of them. Fai was a bit happy having his brother here with him. They walked into the student council room. It was a very well furnished room. "Take a seat and get comfortable." Kanata said as he walked off to the side. Fai took a seat glancing at Damien to sit beside him. Just then Yoh and Suzuya walked in. "Oh if it isn't nii-san. It's nice to see you again. So I'm sure you're well aware of Fai's situation?" Suzuya said taking a seat as well. You clinging to him silently.

Student council room:

DormLounge.jpg

Damien smiled upon seeing Kanata. He followed him until they arrived at the student council room. His eyes bounced to every sleek details of the place. "Wow. This place is really nice." he shortly commented. As soon as the other two arrived, he stood still. "Yes. Fai told me about the persistent tutor claiming custody of my brother." he said, responding to Suzuya. "I am truly grateful that Fai have such wonderful friends like you. I leave him in your care while I'm not around." with that, he bows to them, slowly lifting his head back. "I know my father's lawyer is going about this custody case now. I assure you, I won't let that man claim Fai." he said firmly before glancing down at his brother with a gentle smile.

"No need to thank us. Fai is special to us. He's our dear friend." Suzuya said with age for smile. "I see but for now if Fai doesn't return to that place I'm not sure what'll happen. Avoiding Mr. Sakamoto is our best bet but he's a teacher here. So that makes things tricky. I really would just like to beat the stuffing out of him." he growled. Fai leans his head on Damien's shoulder. "Please calm down Suzuya. I assure you I'll be okay. I have my big brother and all of you looking out for me." he said softly. Just then Kanata walked in with a rack lined with clothes. "I know things are serious but let's lighten the mood. You all need to try on your festival wear so I can make adjustments." he huffs. Fai blushed a bit. "No way! I don't want my brother to see me in that now!!" he said. "He would see it anyway this weekend so what's the difference." Yoh said looking at him

The raven-haired male noticed Kanata walk in with a line of clothes. He beamed a smile upon hearing that Fai would be trying them on. "Mhm. I want to see you on them, too!" but Damien was put to a halt when he realized how Fai's neck was tainted with kiss marks. It would be a disaster if they see them on Fai. He's never been with anyone since yesterday so they might really guess that Damien is the culprit on Fai's kiss marks. Nevertheless, he did not say a word.

Yoh and Suzuya got up taking their clothes off the rack. "I swear you are very talented. It's exactly how Fai drew them. I can't wait to try it on." Suzuya said walking up the steps. Fai stood up and glanced over at Damien. He bit his lip a bit as he took hold of the hanger with his outfit upon it. "You sure I have to try it on now?" he said nervous about the marks as well. "Yeah! I have to make adjustments if there's any before the festival. Now go and change. I'll change too because this is fun." Kanata said as he grabbed his and headed up the steps. There is a small bathroom up there so each took a turn using it to change. Fai looked at Damien. "Maybe I can find a way to hide it." he whispers. Suzuya and Yoh walked down first in their outfits. "I'm rethinking this. I don't care for the school tradition. This is embarrassing." Suzuya said. Yoh smiled still clinging to him. "Suzu is very pretty." he said. Fai slowly climbed the steps to change as well. To much luck the outfit covered it well. He felt relieved by that. He walked down with Kanata jumping up and down behind him. "What does your big brother think?" Kanata asked

suzuya(left),Yoh(right)-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kanata(left), Fai(right)-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Damien looked at Fai rather nervously as well. "As long as it doesn't show..." he said, scratching the back of his head. Damien waited for the others to finish dressing up. Yoh and Suzuya were the first to come down. He smiled at how adorable the two are, especially when Yoh clings to Suzuya like that. He wondered if the two were a couple. "You two look cute." he smiled and looked up at the top of the stairs, waiting for Fai to come down. Soon after, he saw the raven-haired young male in his frilly, black mini kimono. He blushed but never averted his eyes on Fai. "You look super cute." he said to Fai, covering his mouth with the back of his hand. His chest couldn't help but flutter with excitement, feeling a bit relieved that the bell neck strap helped cover the kiss marks.