.:MY SPOILED BIG BROTHER:. 18+ (Private RP: Lickmychocoberry and azuneko)

Choco Berry

Fai began stamping a few of the ideas he found interesting. Since it was open to other schools and such he was sure these would attract attention. So after that was finished he placed them into a folder and handed it over to Suzuya. "There you go. I know some of those might get tossed my the principal but its worth a try. Well I should be leaving now. I'll see you all tomorrow." he said happily. His friends nods before saying their byes. Fai looked to his brother happily. "Shall we head home then. I also want to pick up some things for your bento tomorrow." he said

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Choco Berry

Damien happily followed Fai as they made their way outside the room and off the school. "Bento~ Bento~ Fai's making me bento~" he kept humming, even as he start the car. "I've only went grocery shopping before once. When I was a kid. Mrs. Rowan brought me along with her when because no one was home and I will be alone if she leaves." he smiled, driving off gently down the street. "I was a lonely kid back then." But he certainly isn't now that he have Fai. People around Damien could tell he has changed a lot.

Fai giggled as he listened to the other humming. Once in the car he glanced out the window. "Oh I see, well at least we share that factor together. I'm not sure how good being lonely is but I kind of liked it when I was younger." he said softly. It was the only time he had to himself to do the things he enjoyed. Even if those things were kept secret. Thinking a bit to himself, Fai wonders what kind of bento to prepare for Damien. "Oh before we get home are you sure I'll be able to prepare this bento for you?" he asked him

"Hm... I was raised alone and I could only focus on my studies so I could be a good son to my parents. I guess I burned out." he smiled and glanced at Fai. "Hmm? Of course. I want to help you prepare it too. Maybe just with the chopping or washing the dishes." he pouted, since Damien is hopeless when it comes to cooking. It's great though since Fai can teach him soon.

They pulled over at the town's supermarket's parking lot. "People say they have the best fish here. I'd like to try sashimi!"

Fai began thinking their upbringing wasn't all that different. They both studied very seriously to make their parents proud. That small notion made him feel even closer to Damien. His mind went blank as he glanced out the window. "Oh I am sure I can teach you more than just chopping and washing." he said smiling. Once arriving at the market, Fai looked at the store. He was sure he'd be able to find the things to make a wonderful bento for Damien.

Damien nodded before stopping the engine and stepping out of the vehicle, locking it as soon as Fai stepped out. Inhaling deeply and huffing it out quick, the two made it inside the supermarket. He grabbed a basket at the entrance before looking around. "Shall we get a bento box first?" he asked, smiling down at Fai. He is really looking forward to this.

Fai entered the market with Damien. He was sure this would be a fun moment they share. He nods his head as the other asked him a question. "Sure since I would hate to forget the most important part of making a bento." he said laughing lightly. His eyes gaze about the store. It seemed to have just about any and everything one could be looking for. "Wow I should shop here more often." he said

Damien exclaimed in delight when he finally saw the section where they sell bento boxes. There were wooden ones, plastics, oven safe, the traditional red and black lacquer finish with sakura design. He seemed to be ecstatic about all this as he picked a black, lacquer finish, square bento box. He smiled and turned to Fai, showing it to him. "This. I want this." he grinned.

Fai walked with Damien silently. He looked around curiously wondering what to buy. His attention turned to his brother who seemed so excited. "Oh this is a good one. I'll be sure to make something quite worthy of such a lovely box." he said as he placed it into the basket. "Now lets get going to buy the ingredients for the meal to go into this lovely bento box." he said smiling

Damien gave the other a happy smile. He was really looking forward to Fai's cooking. Bento boxes are made with dedication, time and love so the taller male would feel very special once Fai did it for him. "Okay~ Let's go to the seafood section. Their goods are always fresh." he said, taking a hold of Fai's hand, gently leading them to the area.

Fai smiled as he walked with Damien. He felt a bit out of it but he had a feeling it was just the day he had. Tons had happened all in one day and some wasn't all that great. His gaze drifting to the side as he thinks a bit. "Big brother, will you be coming to school with me again tomorrow? I only ask since I know you have been studying. I wouldn't want you to drift away from your good grades to worry about me." he said softly.

Damien grabbed some dry ingredients for the bento like nuts and raisins as he heard his brother ask him that. He was sure he would come tomorrow as well, but before he could speak, his phone rang. "Ah. Sorry, I have to take this." he smiled at Fai before walking a bit slower than the other.

"Why didn't you come to school today? You shouldn't be slacking off since finals is drawing near." It was Iichi, Damien's friend who have short, brown hair and wears glasses. "Aww, Iichi. Don't nag on me. I was with Fai today. I have to go with him today in his school because something important came up." he pouted as he spoke to the glasses boy. He could hear the other sigh deeply through the other line. "Alright. But be here tomorrow. We'll have an exam. Should I bring you our lecture for today?" he asked. The tall male smiled. "Mhm! Sure. Are you going to bring the others with you?" "No, they said they have to study on their own. I'll see you later then." "Thanks! Bye."

"Sorry. That was Iichi asking me where I was then he'll bring me the lectures for today." he sighed, putting his phone back inside his pocket. "I'm sorry. I don't think I can come with you tomorrow to your school, Fai." he said with a small frown.

Fai looked at Damien as he awaited an answer. He stepped aside so the other could speak upon his phone. He hopes it wasn't anything too important to ruin their shopping trip. When he noticed the other was finished the call he smiled a bit. "Don't worry so much Damien. It's school and I will be just fine. It's not all that different if you can't come. Besides you have to show off my fabulous bento to all your friends." he said poking his cheeks. He did feel a bit sad Damien wouldn't be coming with him but it was nothing he could prevent. They did go to seperate schools and were in different grades.

He glanced down an isle before looking at the basket. "Is there anything else you want for this magical bento of brotherly love?" he asked wanting to see the other smile even a little. As he stood there Fai felt an irritating sensation across his back. It bothered him but he did his best to ignore it at the moment. He didn't want to focus on the reason for the feeling. Fai was sure it was those wounds he had yet to properly take care of. He knew he'd have to soon or it would get worse.

Damien smiled, suddenly realizing what the other reminded him. He knew Fai would be fine since he won't be alone. His friends are there to look after him. They promised him that. Walking side by side with Fai, he nodded as they went to the frozen food section.

"Mhm. Fish. Fresh salmon sashimi. Fried chicken and potato salad. Cheese katsu too!" he said, picking up a random package that says salmon. He pouted and handed it to Fai. "I don't know how to pick fresh ones." he said shyly. He was reminded, too, that he needs to buy some medicine for Fai's wounds on his back.

"After this, let's go to the pharmacy area." he shortly said, taking a few glances on Fai's back. His brother still won't say anything about how he got those scars but he knew he'd tell him about it soon enough. If not, he would be upset since Fai won't still trust him.

Fai looked at his brother as he spoke of things randomly. It was kind of nice to see his brother so carefree. He glanced at the pack of fish the other picked up. "I can teach you the difference between fresh and not so." he said holding up a fresher packing of salmon. He then placed the pack into the basket. Fai looked at Damien slightly confused. "Why do we need to go there? You aren't sick are you?" he asked suddenly worried about his brother now. He didn't realize this was for him.

He paid attention as Fai picked a fresher pack of the fish. Nodding while letting out a light hum, he put the other pack away before carrying the basket with the fresher product. When Fai asked him about the pharmacy, he bit his lips. "Uh, no. I'm not sick. I.. Just need something there." he said before walking towards the vegetable sections."I'm pretty sure we have chicken at home so we can skip that. But we need fresh veggies, yeah?" he smiled, picking up a bright colored green pepper.

Fai tilts his head as his concern didn't fade. "Uh alright then. As long as you aren't sick I suppose we can go over there." he said before moving towards the vegetables. He nods a bit as he focused on the different sizes. "Alright let's get medium sizes since it'll be enough to split for two." he said. Fai was planning to make a bento for their father. Though he wasn't sure how he'd give it to the male.

Damien happily smiled before holding up the basket, letting Fai pick the vegetables. It was a great time bonding with his little brother in the grocery that Damien somehow forgot all the worries they had earlier in Fai's school. Soon, after they've paid for the items, Damien let Fai head in the car first as he ran to grab what he needed for Fai's wounds. He came back just as fast with the ointment that was wrapped neatly inside a white paper bag. "Shall we go? We didn't forget anything, right?" he asked, taking a peek on the grocery bags. Once he had convinced himself that they didn't left anything, he started the engine and went off as they drove back home.

It was a long day and Damien felt a little tired. Usually, when school is over, Damien goes home right after, takes a short nap and then do his homework. He wasn't complaining though, now that he's taking care of Fai. Probably he just needs some time to adjust from his previous routine.

Fai placed a few different vegetables into the basket. He glanced at the other with a small smile. "I believe that's everything." he said before they went to pay for it all. He slowly headed to the car wondering what the other might have went back for. He did his best not to ask as Damien started the engine. Fai stared out the window as they headed home. He honestly wanted to go straight to sleep. His back was bothering him far too much now. He figured sleeping would help ignore it for the moment.

Once home, Fai carried the bags inside. "We can prepare the bento in the morning so everything is freshly made. This way I can see a smile upon the face of yours." he said going to the kitchen. He began putting the items away in the fridge silently. After that was finished Fai went straight to his room. He changed into his comfortable attire and laid on the bed. Letting out a small sigh he closed his eyes wanting to sleep.

Damien let Fai bring the goods inside as he parked the car. Then after, he brought their school bags inside throwing his to his room and bringing Fai's to the younger's room. He saw Fai laying on his bed as he quietly dismissed himself for a few seconds, only to return with a basin of lukewarm water, fresh towels and the small paper bag he had back in the pharmacy. Setting it gently on the side table, he sat next to Fai, patting his shoulder to wake him up.

"I need a moment." he spoke softly. "Take off your shirt, please and turn your back to me."

Fai sat up a bit as he noticed Damien in his room. He looked at the other and chuckled a bit. "If I take this off I'd be completely bare you know. Besides, I don't want you to see it." he said frowning a bit. He knew Damien had seen it before but he was sure it looked worse now. His gaze drifting to the side. "If you promise not to over react then I'll let you do whatever you're about to do." he said as he slowly removed the shirt. Fai laid on his stomach. He didn't was to sit up naked as it was a bit embarrassing. Though he was just being a bit shy.

Damien looked at his brother in his serious face when Fai turned him down. "Fai, some time somehow, I'll see those scars. Let me treat those wounds now before it gets worse." he said, his tone as serious as his eyes. Once his brother took his shirt off, he sighed and put the basin closer to him. He opened the box that was inside the white paper bag and twisted the cap of what it seems like an ointment. He glanced at Fai's back once he had laid down, eyes narrowing over the scars. He was quiet the whole time, only the sloshing of water could be heard in the room.

He began cleaning the wound with the clean cloth and lukewarm water, dabbing it ever so gently on Fai's back. The wounds were pretty much closed now but some parts are still open so he grabbed the medicine kit inside Fai's drawer before applying Betadine to the open wounds with a cotton ball. Once done, he picked up the ointment, pressed some onto the tip of his ring finger before dabbing it gently on the scratches. He made sure not to make any harsh movements as to not hurt Fai more.

Damien gave a prolonged sigh, pausing a bit as he stretch his neck which had started to feel sore from leaning down in a gentle circular motion. Clearing his throat, he leaned back and carried on.

"So..." he whispered silently as he continued applying the gel ointment. "Care to tell me where you got them? They're pretty severe, you know."

Fai knew he couldn't fully ignore his brother as he only wished to help. After laying down he let Damien clean and apply medicine to the wounds. He stayed silent as the other was being quiet as well. He honestly wasn't sure what to say at the moment so he decided to keep as quiet as possible. Suddenly noticing the other had stopped he glanced over at him. "Well I honestly don't want to talk about it. I was simply careless about where I was. Besides, I worry if I tell you you'll tell Suzuya and I don't want him to become upset about this." he said softly. Honestly Fai wanted to tell Damien but he was worried about so many different things. He just hopes the other doesn't hate him for keeping silent.

Damien frowned. He felt really sad that Fai even thinks of him that way. "Fai... I'm not the kind of person that tells other people's secrets. And I'm not just anyone. Even if I have this huge complex for you, I am still your brother. We're family." He felt a slight pang of jealousy when Suzuya's name was mentioned. Closing his eyes to control himself, he finished putting the ointment before putting it away, covering it with a wide bandage before wiping his hands clean.

"I get that Suzuya is your friend and he came to your life first, but are you really more worried about him getting worked up about this than me?" he sighed. The raven packed the things back to their place before standing up, carrying the basin with water, leaving the room.

Fai bit his lip a bit as he listened to Damien. He really wasn't sure what to do. Noticing he was about to leave, he sighs softly. "I'll tell you what happened. I honestly don't wish for you to keep getting depressed over this anymore. Come sit and listen well." he said softly. Fai gave up trying to hide it. He felt as if Damien would stop talking to him if he hadn't told him.

His gaze drifted to the side of the bed. "You remember the night I showed up here, well hours prior to that something happened to cause these wounds. I had just left the shopping market with Suzuya as he was walking me home. It was around noon and he had been keeping me up to date with school work. I had taken some time away from school to recover from the shock of losing my mother. When we arrived at that apartment it had seemed that Nijima wasn't there. A note left by him saying he'd be back the next morning. Feeling a bit glad he wouldn't be there Suzuya left shortly after helping me put the things I bought away. Sometime that evening I was feeling uneasy and couldn't sleep. Normally when that happens my mother would sing me a song. I felt so tired and just wanted to sleep. I then remembered my mother had a music box and looked for it. Upon finding it, I played it and fell asleep. I have a bad habit of sleepwalking if I'm too tired out. Before my mother would tie a bell to my door so if I opened it the bell would wake me. I didn't realize Nijima had took it off so I began walking about the apartment and was in the kitchen when Nijima came home. I suppose he realized I wasn't awake and saw a moment to try and attack. Though he didn't expect me to wake up at the exact moment he grabbed me. I struggled to get out his grasp and he fell over to the floor. At the same time a glass fell and well I landed on it. Nijima freaked out seeing blood suddenly ran off. In pain and slightly scared I got fed up and decided to walk to your place." he said.