.:MY SPOILED BIG BROTHER:. 18+ (Private RP: Lickmychocoberry and azuneko)

Choco Berry

Fai smiled as he looked at his brother. "I am glad you think so. I can only imagine the attention we will get on the festival." he said as Kanata was looking them over. "It seems I did good with guessing your sizes. Nothing seems loose and everything looks perfect. Any complaints?" he asked them. Suzuya smiled as he looked at Kanata. "They are well made after all so I don't see any issues." he said. Fai was focused on Damien the entire time so he didn't really say anything. "Alright lets change back before they get messy." Kanata said as Fai was the first to go back up and change. After changing he returned the outfit back to the rack. He sat back beside Damien. "This might sound weird but wearing a dress feels nice." he said laughing a little

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Choco Berry

"Aah. It really suits you, Fai." Damien smiled, reaching for the boy's hair, caressing the tip of them. "I wouldn't mind if you wear some at home." he giggled. He made it sound like he was just teasing Fai for the others to hear, but he gave it a thought. It might not be too bad. He sat there imagining Fai on frilly dresses with his legs showing that his blush became apparent. "A-anyway. I plan to go here in the time of festival with some of my friends. What kind of booths will you have?" he asked, looking at the other three.

Fai looked at Damien. He wonders if the other was serious about that comment. Before he could ask, the others returned and sat down. "If you're interesting in fashion for Fai I'll lend a hand any time." Kanata said smiling. Suzuya tilts his head a bit. "There will be tons of things there. From food booths to mini games to win small prizes from. There will be two major events taking place though. The haunted house and the play. Originally it was to be a cafe but everyone seemed to like the idea of a play instead. The play will be the closing event of the festival. I'm interested to see it myself." he said. Fai looked at his brother. "You and I are the only ones in the play. Kanata and Suzuya are participating in the haunted house." he said smiling.

"I see. I look forward to watching the play. Watching you." he said, looking at Fai smiling gently. He looked around and smiled but then, he can't help but think of the imminent danger that Fai is in. That Nijima is also a teacher here and in a blink of an eye, he could take Fai away from him. He stood up before fishing out his phone from his pocket. "I'm sorry. I have to make a phone call." he smiled at Fai before turning away with a serious face, approaching the window before started talking in his low, serious voice. He was talking with the family lawyer regarding Fai's custody.

Fai smiled a bit. "I'm not a good actor so don't laugh if I'm not very good at it." he said softly. Yoh looked at him. "Don't worry. We can make cue cards so it helps if you forget anything. I'm not good talking in crowds so your not alone in this." he said looking at him. Fai nods before seeing Damien stand. He wonders if something was wrong. Suzuya looked at Fai. "It's a good thing classes aren't top priority this week. You can hide out here without worry. Besides, I doubt he'd try anything here to risk his job." he said. Fai had almost let that slip his mind. "I know but that doesn't mean he wouldn't try. For now I don't really want to think about it. Besides, you promised me you'd stay out of trouble." he said. Suzuya chuckled a bit. "Don't worry. I won't do anything like last time. So long as he doesn't hurt you."

"What about last time?" Damien asked as he returned with the group after the call. He looked at Suzuya and Fai with concerned eyes.

"I want to know what that guy actually did to Fai before. And why he had to stay at your place, Suzuya. And the scars that Fai have in his back that were rather still fresh during his first stay in our house. Was it that Sakamoto's fault?" It turns out he still have a lot of things to know about Fai especially the people that had been in his life.

"Please let me know. How can I properly defend Fai against that man if I really have no idea what's going on?" he looked down, balling his fists tightly.

Suzuya looked at Damien. "Scars...? That's news to me. Fai didn't mention that." he said looking to the side. "I'll tell you what happened that I know of. It was a week after his mother grew ill. She was staying in the hospital. So it was just the two of them in that apartment. Fai started to notice the strange way Nijima would look at him. He asked us about it and out of worry I told him to stay at my place and go to school from there. While with me things seemed fine but then Nijima called him out of class one day to go see his mother. Of course Fai wouldn't say no to such. What was suppose to be a trip to the hospital ended up being Fai absent from school for two days. I took it upon myself to go see him and a good thing I did. Fai was trying to call me though Nijima caught him. Upon my arrival I managed to stop a violent struggle between the two. This resulting in strangle marks upon Fai's neck which bandages were used to hide them." he said frowning. Fai glanced at Damien knowing this would most likely upset him. Suzuya tilts his head. "I'm am a very serious person myself so seeing my dear friend hurt I snapped and attacked Nijima. It almost got me expelled but of course Fai decided to go back to that place to prevent it. I'm now curious about these scars you spoke off. That must be new." Suzuya said frowning. Kanata sat there listening. He had heard this story before but it still upsets him every time. Fai looked at Suzuya and then his brother. "Damien....." he mutters softly.

Damien listened attentively as Suzuya told him what he know of. He couldn't stand hearing awful things that has been done to his brother that he almost wanted Suzuya to stop. He looked shocked upon mentioning the bandages to hide the strangle marks on Fai's neck. So that's why Fai didn't like the idea of bandages to cover up his kiss marks. He clenched his fists, gritting his teeth in anger. He's mad because of Nijima doing such things to his brother. Also, he felt anger to himself. Where was he when Fai needed him the most? If only he was never kicked out and rejected that night...

He faced Fai gently with sad eyes. He held him close, holding Fai on both arms as he leaned his face on the boy's neck. "I'm sorry." he whispered but audible enough for the others to hear. "I'm sorry for denying you when you needed us the most. If you were taken in by my family sooner, you wouldn't have suffered like that. You wouldn't have to live in pain with that Sakamoto. I'm truly sorry, Fai."

Fai wasn't sure what to say upon hearing Damien apologize. "It's not your flaunt. You didn't reject me that time. So I don't blame you. Besides, I have you with me now so I'll be just fine. Anyway, don't worry too much. As long as I avoid being alone I can avoid him." he said gently hugging him back. "Brotherly love is so charming." Kanata said trying to lighten the mood. Suzuya chuckled a bit. "Indeed but besides that. We need some kind of plan to keep you safe. If he's using the police to aid him we really can't do much outside certain areas without being arrested." he said seriously. Kanata pouts a bit. "Jail isn't a place we want to end up but we can't let him get Fai either." he said. Yoh sat up and let Suzuya go for a moment. "If Damien is your brother then maybe he could do something. Blood related family has more power over an underaged person than outside people. Sakamoto-sensei isn't blood related so Damien has the right to keep you. If he can prove he's older and blood related." he said. Fai looked at him. "Is that true? Then I could stay at my brother's place without worry?" he asked and Yoh nods. "Yes it's true if one studies the law around here properly."

Damien pulled away shyly when he heard Kanata's comment. He looked at Yoh and nodded. "I have been in contact with the family lawyer. There's no way Sakamoto will claim you from us." he looked at Fai and smiled. "Fai. Your papers as our father's legal son, as my real brother, is already in the court for approval as of now. So you don't have to worry." he then looked at Suzuya. "And if Sakamoto still pushes his luck to claim Fai, he'll turn the odds against himself. I hope you participate in the court hearing, Suzuya. I am counting on you to be a witness on Sakamoto's ill-treatment against my brother. Tell them everything you know to help your friend Fai. And Fai, is it still Sakamoto who made those scars on your back?" he then asked Fai. "If proven that Sakamoto did those, it won't only sever your ties with him, it would also cost him his job or worse, end up in jail for hurting you." his brown eyes darkened as it became sharper in determination. "I honestly would feel much better if I go away without Sakamoto running around freely."

Fai frowns a bit as he looked at him. "I can't answer that. I don't really know how to. I suppose it's my fault I got those scars." he said averting his eyes. His friends were finding that hard to believe. "I doubt it! Your arms are long but not enough to reach your back well. Maybe the side but nothing more. Exactly where are these scars?" Suzuya asked. Fai stood up a bit. "It's not that serious okay. If we are going to make sure I stay with Damien then everything will be fine. I don't want to talk about this anymore." he said walking out the room. Kanata stood up to follow after him. Suzuya narrowed his eyes. "It seems there's more behind that but no need to press the issue I suppose. We have enough to use for against him." he said glancing over at Damien.

Damien tried to reach Fai's arms but then, the boy ran off. He sighed and sat down on the couch, covering his face. "I want to know more of Fai... but I can't force him to tell me everything. Those might have been some really sad past that he didn't want to talk about." he murmured, looking up at Suzuya. "But still, I wish that you keep your eyes on him while I'm not around. Thank you, Suzuya." he smiled at the young male.

"I am sure Fai would love to tell you but isn't sure how. I mean it took a while before he told us about Mr.Nijima. So its only natural that there are some things that can't be said so easily. Just give him time. Besides, I can tell you are a very good person. He will warm up to you so don't worry." he said softly. Suzuya nods his head a bit. "Oh of course. I wouldn't think of doing anything less." he said to Damien. Just then Kanata walked back in with Fai over his shoulder. "I caught him. Here's your package nii-san." he said placing Fai on Damien's lap. Fai pouts as he looked at his brother. "Hello."

"I get that. That's why I'm taking one step at a time." he smiled at Suzuya. He was rather surprised when Kanata brought Fai back on his shoulders and was set on his lap. He giggled and held him close. "Hi there, cutie." he giggled, trying to tease Fai a bit. He didn't mind being close and cuddly with Fai in front of the others. It'll give them the idea that Fai have a lovey-dovey brother and no one will dare take Fai from him. "Is there anything I could do to help you with your festival preparations?" he asked, looking at the others. "I would like to help at least while i'm here."

Fai blushed a bit as Damien held him close. He was silent for a while since he wasn't sure what to say. The other was being so lovey dovey at the moment. "Currently just sitting here is fine. We plan to check the preparations being done by the other students after lunch. We help when needed but our jobs it just to make sure the budget for the festival isn't over the top as well as everything being well made and appropriate." Suzuya said looking at him. "Besides, you are a guest here. No way we could ask you to help with the festival. You'd learn the secrets of how we put it together." Kanata said pouting.

Damien looked up at the other males and giggled. "Alright then. I think I'm going to study while i'm here after all. Fai? I have to excuse myself~" he easily lifted Fai from his lap to the other side of the sofa. "I wonder how the others are doing for the finals?" He was mostly just muttering on himself while taking out his review materials and notes before leaning over the center table, flipping through the review material and jotting down notes. Since he's here to look after Fai and have nothing to do, it's better if he'd just study. He looked at his wrist watch before pondering a bit, sending some texts to his friends informing them on his whereabouts before returning on his notes.

Fai looked at Damien as he began studying. He watched him with a smile upon his face. Kanata was flipping through a magazine. Suzuya was playing with Yoh's hair. Just then a bell rang. "It seems it's lunch time. Want to join us Damien?" Suzuya asked him as he stood up. Fai leans close to his brother. "It's time to eat. So come on!" he said smiling.

Damien was a bit lost in his notes but then the bell startled him as well and glanced at his watch. He smiled when Fai leaned on him. "Okay. I wonder what i'll have for lunch. What's good here?" he asked Fai as he put away his things neatly. He was looking forward to take a tour in Fai's school but the raven-haired male should still be on guard for any signs of Sakamoto.

"There's tons of delicious meals in the cafeteria. Though something's we go to this eatery off school grounds. It's a really nice place." Fai said as he looked at him. "You can pick where we eat today. The cafeteria or the eatery?" he said. Suzuya walked to the door heading out into the halls. "Come and let's decide while we walk." he said. The halls now filled with many students. All males of course. They seemed to stop and stare as the student council members made their way into the halls. Fai glanced at Damien. He didn't like the idea of the others looking at his brother. Some students approached them asking about the festival or such. Kanata walked ahead of them to lead the way. "After lunch I'll show you around the school." Fai said to Damien.

"Oh well, then let's go check it out." he walked beside Fai as he looked around, oblivious about the other students who stops and takes glances on him. Good thing he wasn't wearing his jacket or he'll easily stand out especially because of his height. He kept on checking the adults here, watching out for Sakamoto but it seems he isn't around today. When Fai mentioned about the tour, he smiled and his brother before wrapping his arm around Fai's shoulder. "Alright~ I look forward to that." he said, following Kanata and the others.

Kanata walked towards the cafeteria. "Lets eat here for today. It'll give us a chance to be very viligent." he said. Fai tilts his head a bit. "Are you sure that's your reason Kanata?" he asked him. "I think he's enjoying the attention we are getting because of your brother." Suzuya said with a light chuckle. Fai pouts as he held onto Damien. "I don't like it. He's my brother." he said as they got to the lunch line. Fai instantly grabs the first tray he saw. "Pick this one." he said to Damien smiling happily. Everyone else grabbed something different before heading outside the cafeteria to have lunch at a exclusive picnic table under an apple tree.

fai's lunch:

52438668.jpg

Damien smiled when Suzuya said something about the attention they're getting. He really didn't mind at all. Somehow he's used to it since it's been happening to him when he was in junior high. He smiled at the cafeteria lady placing his order before turning to follow Fai. He chuckled upon seeing Fai's tray. "You sure are hungry." he said, motioning a little bit closer to the younger male. "Ah. I'm glad I can order sushi here. I missed japanese food. And they even have octopus sushi! How nice~" He followed the young men towards the private picnic table and placed his tray on the wooden slats table. "You sure have it nice here. Our school serves more western style food so I missed eating japanese food." he said, taking a seat, of course, beside Fai.

Damien's lunch

IMG_0602.jpg

Once everyone was seated, Fai looked at his brother. "So let me guess, your school serves hamburgers and fries?" he asked as he started to eat. "It is nice to have a nice blend of Japanese and western foods in a school. I think it keeps things interesting. Though I prefer a Fai style bento any day." Suzuya said as he ate. Kanata agrees with him. "You can say that again. Nii-san is the lucky one because he lives with Fai. I bet he gets to taste his cooking everyday." he said. Fai glanced up. "Not really. I haven't cooked for Damien yet. There's someone there who already has meals prepared so...." he said letting his words trail off. He continued eating from his tray before sneaking pieces from Yoh, Kanata, and Suzuya's trays as well. Fai doesn't look it but he loves eating quite a lot.

As Damien snap his chopsticks, he nodded, responding to Fai. "Burgers, pizzas, baked mac, grilled everything. It's too much." but then he paused and looked at Suzuya, surprised. "Wha..?" he turned to Kanata as well, feeling a bit disappointed when all of them had tried Fai's cooking. He pouted and beamed at Fai. "I want your bento too!" he said, feeling a bit jealous from his friends. "Fai, cook me something too tomorrow." he said, trying to be a bit demanding.

Fai giggled as he ate. "Very well my dear big brother. I'll make sure your bento has extra love in it. We can stop and buy some bento boxes before we head home today." he said with a smile. Suzuya looked at the two of them. "If you two weren't brothers I'd say you'd be a cute couple." he said with a grin. Fai looked up at the other. Out of all his friends he knew Suzuya was one of the most observant ones. It always freaked him out how accurate his words could be. "Don't say that. You'll upset my brother." he said glancing at Damien. He wasn't sure what the other would say.