.:MY SPOILED BIG BROTHER:. 18+ (Private RP: Lickmychocoberry and azuneko)

Choco Berry

He patiently waited as Fai got dressed. "Well, it's okay if you dress like that, but we have guests and I don't want people seeing you... just in a button up shirt and no pants..." he muttered, fixing Fai's collars, glancing over the younger male's chest before buttoning it up. "Yeah I know." he tugged Fai towards the door and opened it. There he found the three grinning like idiots, their cheeks were pink as well. "Okay guys. Let's start this over again. This is Fai. My brother. Fai, this is Hanz, Iichi and Fuyuki. All are my classmates." Hanz waved at Fai. "Hi~! So it's true that you are as adorable as what Dio told us. How old are you?" he asked, leaning forward to Fai. "Gosh, you two have the same mouth." he added but Iichi picked him up by his shirt. "Don't lean too close, Hanz. It's rude to stare. I'm sorry about his attitude." Iichi smiled at him and Fuyuki chuckled. "You're so lucky you have a cute little brother, Damien."

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Choco Berry

Fai smiled as he looked at him. "I feel like I'm being treasured by you. Though I can't tell if it's okay to let you treat me so sweetly." he said blushing a bit. It was a nice feel yet Fai felt unworthy of it. Fai smiled as the door was opened again. He looked at Damien's friends. They seemed a bit more normal than Shun. "Uh I'm nineteen. Wait Damien said I'm adorable!?" he said blushing a bit. He looked down when Hanz mentioned his lips. It was exactly how Shun said. He looked at Damien's wondering if it was true. Even though he had kissed them before he never noticed they were similar. "It's okay if he stares. I get that a lot even in my own school." he said

He smiled at Fai when Hanz mentioned their lips look the same and winked at him playfully. Iichi noticed the wink and scratched his head. "Okay. Can we start the group study now? I can't stay late and I still have to drop these guys to their places after. Nice to meet you, Fai." he smiled and pulled Hanz and Fuyuki towards Damien's room. The tall raven haired male sighed and turned to Fai as soon as they were alone. "Sorry about the ruckus, Fai. I think we'll postpone the... you know. Maybe next time, okay?" he smiled gently at Fai before patting the other's shoulders. "And regarding that boyfriend shirt get-up..." he purred and leaned close so he could whisper gently onto Fai's ear. "Don't let anyone see you like that. It'll give people the wrong ideas... Especially when you're being so adorable." he let his breath hit Fai's ear before smirking and moving away.

Fai smiled as he waved bye to the others. He looked at Damien as he smiled. "It's okay. I'll be here whenever you want to practice. If I'm asleep just wake me." he said before glancing to the side. His ears turning flush. "I just like relaxing like that. Plus I didn't realize that was your shirt I had on. Though I'll refrain from dressing like that while company is about." he said shyly. Though Fai wasn't sure how to tell Damien it's his usual house wear even before he lived here. Thus Fai's friends and even that jerk of a tutor, Nijima Sakamoto has seem him like that.

He nodded before kissing the top of Fai's head. "Okay." with that, he went back to his room, and soon there were noises coming from it, Hanz and Fuyuki teasing Damien about Fai.

"Seriously! He's like an adorable neko and Damien just glomped him like that!" Hanz said, demonstrating how Damien did it to Fai to Fuyuki. Fu laughed loudly. "Like a hungry wolf! Hahaha!" Damien was blushing deeply.

"Guys, i'm serious. Stop that. He's my brother, don't talk about him like that. Let's just study." he said, opening his notes. Iichi, the one who is the closest to Damien, was quietly observing the young man's reaction. Then he started speaking.

"I like him. If I go hit on him, would you get mad?" he said, although he didn't mean it. He only said that because he wanted to see Damien's reaction. Damien's face suddenly grew beet red, not with embarrassment but with anger.

"No! I will not let you or any of you have him. He's mine-- Ah." he held his mouth with his hand and looked away, Iichi making a triumphant grin for making Damien slip like that. The other two made a shocked expression as well.

"You are as spoiled as always, Dio." Iichi said, opening his notes.

Fai went back to working on his things before stopping at a good point. He stood up and decided it was best to go eat before giving himself a headache. He walked out his room only to hear sounds from Damien's room. "I wonder if I'll be able to have my friends over one day. Maybe I'll ask him tomorrow." he says to himself as he went to the kitchen. He peers in not wanting to bother the housekeeper for anything. So he was making sure she wasn't in the kitchen.

It was eleven o' clock when Damien's friends decided to call it a night. They decided to not bother Fai in his studies and left, Damien laying down on his bed, all exhausted. He took a nap for about five minutes before sitting up and going back to his notes. Despite of him being all frigid and indifferent about his school's surroundings, he's a diligent student and has good grades. He needed that to be able to apply for a university in New York. He got totally lost in his studies even if he's all alone now.

After getting himself something to eat, Fai returned to his room. He studied for a while longer before deciding to rest. He knew he couldn't keep studying through the night. As much as he wanted to do so. Fai knew he was going to need energy for tomorrow as well as the rest of the week. He curled up on the bed closing his eyes. He wonders if Damien was still awake. He wanted to go find out but didn't wish to disturb him either. Knowing his brother was studying just as he was prevented him from going to find out.

Damien noticed it was already twelve midnight when he checked the time. He stretched and tidied up, placing the books and the notebooks neatly on his study table. "Ah... Fai. I totally forgot about him." he said. He decided to take a quick shower and changed clothes to freshen up before peeking inside Fai's room. He saw the young boy sleeping soundly that made him frown a bit. He didn't like waking him up. Instead, he decided to crawl next to Fai, snuggling on to his side and resting his head over the other male's shoulders. "Mmm. I'll just seep with you here. Hope that's okay." he whispered, closing his eyes.

Fai was asleep but not in a deep one. When he felt someone suddenly beside him he opened his eyes. "Damien....!? Is everything alright?" he asked as he noticed the other smelt really nice. He glanced up at him with a smile. "I won't talk much since I bet you're tired." he said softly. Snuggling in close to the other he closed his eyes again. Just being close to the other was enough to make him happy.

Damien was dead tired as he laid there together with Fai. He was mumbling when Fai talked, "Mhmm... nu he's mine... Don't touch my Fai. Nnnnkill you..." He was a mumbler when he's extremely tired. Damien shifted in his sleep as his head leaned closer to Fai's, his arms resting on the younger male's chest before letting out some words that one can figure out what he's talking about. "Mnn.. Fai. Love you..."

Fai opened back his eyes as he noticed Damien mumbling. He blushed a bit as he heard what was being said. Despite it being in little pieces, Fai put them together rather easily. He wasn't sure if he should worry about it all that much. "I'm sure its just brotherly affection and nothing more. I worry too much." he mutters to himself trying to get relaxed again. Fai decided to brush it off as nothing for now. He loved Damien just as much so it didn't seem like an issue.

Morning came as Damien fluttered his eyes open, seeing Fai close to him sleeping. 'Fai? Wait... Where am I? Oh. It's Fai's room... I went to Fai's room last night. Now I remember.' Damien rolled to the other side before stretching and yawning. He really slept well even though he slept really late. Damien decided to stay laying next to Fai as he watched the other sleep, smiling gently at the boy as he push the strands of his hair off his face, lightly pecking on his cheeks and nuzzling on him gently. He didn't want this morning to end.

Fai continued to sleep a little longer. He could feel Damien moving beside him but not sure what he was doing. He blushed a little as he felt the peck upon his cheek. He smiled a bit as he moved closer to him. "I know how to kiss someone's cheek. Teach me properly Damien." he said before opening his eyes. He looked at the other with a slightly sleepy gaze. "You sure love me tons don't you? It makes me very happy to know it." he said feeling the other wouldn't realize he mumbled that out in his sleep.

His eyes fluttered when Fai started talking. "I know but let me just enjoy myself like this." he giggled but blushed heavily when he heard Fai said that. He looked away pouting, his cheeks blushing a bit. "Well... I adore you." he whispered, his finger twirling on some of Fai's hair. "I like being close to you like this... I like doing things with you to make us even more closer." he then looked at Fai with sad eyes. "That's why I got sad when I had thoughts last night about college and leaving to New York soon. I honestly don't want to leave your side."

Fai looked at him shyly. "You say the sweetest things it's amazing. Though as much as I'd love to keep you here it wouldn't be fair. I don't want you to leave for New York but it's your dream. I'm sure we can find a way to see one another somehow. We both are very smart." he said nuzzling his cheek. Fai found being close to Damien like this so relaxing and natural. He gazes upon his brother not wanting to look anywhere else.

Damien felt the same way. Studying in New York has been his long time dream. But half of his heart didn't want to leave because of Fai. His gaze stayed at the young male's eyes before closing them, lifting himself up with his arm. "I'm thinking about when you finish high school, you can visit me there." he said softly, busying himself with Fai's hair, gently twirling them on his finger. "Whenever you have your summer breaks you can go there. Or I can go visit here." he sighed deeply and rested his forehead against Fai's. "It will be the longest five years of my life..."

Fai stares at his brother silently. "I suppose I can visit you as often as I can. It really will be different once you aren't around. If only I was the same age. We'd graduate together and then I could just go with you. This way we wouldn't be apart for so long." he said sitting up a bit. Fai leans close and kisses Damien's forehead. "For now let's not worry about then. I'm here now and so are you. Let's spend all this time together until that time comes. Doesn't that sound nice?" he asked

Damien smiled happily, blush still lingering on his cheeks. "I'm so happy I met you, Fai~ I would have trade anything for me to meet someone like you." with that, he mindlessly pressed his lips against Fai-- gently and loving. He pulled away gently, looking away shyly. "Ah.. s-sorry. I got carried away." he whispered.

Fai blushed as he felt Damien kissing him. He smiled a little as he glanced to the side. "You don't need to apologize. I don't dislike it or anything." he says looking to the side. He sat up and moved a bit closer to Damien. Hey about the festival this weekend. Are you sure you want to come?" he asked lowering his head. Fai was sure why but he didn't want Damien to go. He knows he'll be busy and can't keep an eye on him. Thus he worries someone will notice how attractive Damien is.

"Oh, of course I'll come. I wouldn't miss it for the world! I want to see your school, the happening there. And of course, I want to see you too just having fun with your friends or even while at work since you're the president of the student body." he tilted his head, trying to meet Fai's eyes. "Why do you ask?" He lifted Fai's chin up with a finger before poking the tip of his nose playfully.

Fai pouts a little bit. "I don't want other's in my school to see how cool of an older brother I have. Then everyone will ask me about you and I don't want them to know anything. After all you said I am all yours so it should be the same for me as well." he said looking at him. Fai liked the idea of no one knowing how amazing Damien was. Though he honestly couldn't let him miss the festival either. After all he would be all dolled up for the event. "I suppose you can come if you promise to only come to see me."

Damien was flattered by Fai's words. He couldn't help himself as he pulled the other for a hug. "Of course, Fai. You're the reason why I'd come to your school's festival." he whispered. He pulled away and was in a slight confusion. "Wait... When did I said that?" he asked, wondering if Fai heard him say those things while he was talking with his friends. Fai might have probably overheard them.

"You said it in your sleep last night. You said you love me, I am all yours and some other cute but loving things. It was really sweet. I almost couldn't fall asleep hoping I would hear more from you." he said smiling. Fai was sure now that Damien was unaware of his sleep talking. It made him happy to learn yet another thing about his older sibling.

"Haaaa?!" Damien was shocked as he blushed deeply, looking to the side. He couldn't believe it. He never knew he could talk in his sleep since he always sleeps alone. It was the first time he knew about his sleep-talking, and even more so, he said something embarrassing. But Fai seems to not mind, instead he even liked it. "W-well... I... I really do love you." he mumbled against the back of his right hand, his heart beating really fast now. "And I... I really want you to be just mine..."