.:MY SPOILED BIG BROTHER:. 18+ (Private RP: Lickmychocoberry and azuneko)

Choco Berry

The blonde laughed and sat in front of Fai. His eyes narrowed and wore his lips in a smirk. "You are soo lucky to have him as a half-brother. I would gladly trade myself in your position right now~" he pondered for a bit and blinked. "Oh, how did I know? Well... Should I tell you?" he giggled, blushing heavily. "He's my ex boyfriend back in junior high. Although Damien hated me calling our relationship like that. It was only a week, you know. We were really curious about our sexuality so we tried it." he crossed his leg and looked up as he spoke. "And he's one hell of a kisser. Ahh~ I miss the old days."

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Choco Berry

Fai looked at the other in serious disbelief. "Your joking right!? Damien seems so pure and innocent. I find it a bit hard to believe. Then again he is my older brother so maybe it's not too odd. Wait you said junior high. How quickly do boy's mature these days!?" he said wondering why he's never had such thoughts before. Fai began to worded if maybe he was seriously the odd one around here. Trying to grasp everything his mind was swirling around at once his gaze falls to Shun. "I guess it's a good thing you came over. I learned another new thing about my brother. It's a bit surprising but interesting." he said smiling happily.

"Mhm. No I'm not joking. It's true! But don't tell him I told you this, okay?" he giggled and smiled at him. "And i'm glad I could help~! Hey, listen.." the blonde leaned close to the other's ear. "If you want to know more about him, just ask me~ Kay?" he winked playfully. As soon as he pulled away, Damien arrived with the pizza and some sodas. He gave the blond a suspicious look before closing the door. "I hope you didn't eat my younger brother alive with your false stories, Shun. Fai, I ordered an all meat pizza. Is that okay? Geez, I should have asked what food you're allergic too." he laid the food down on the floor before settling next to Fai. "Eat up, okay? We had a tiring day and we didn't get to feed the ducks at the park."

"I suppose that makes sense. I mean it would be weird to tell a lie about yourself." he said looking at Shun. Fai found the other to be rather helpful in some way. However he disliked how close Shun gets to him. It was different when Damien did so. They were brothers and he didn't hate it. Even so he made sure not to flinch away from the other. "Very well. I'll talk to you when I'm curious about Damien. We can exchange numbers as well." he said smiling. Seeing Damien entering the room caused a smile upon his face. "It's perfectly fine. Even if I was allergic I wouldn't actually know. My diet was seriously strict before. So it would be a surprise to us both" he frowns. Fai slowly took a slice of pizza and looked at the others around the room. "Does anyone has an idea for a game we can play or movie to watch?" he said

Shun was the first to grab some soda. "What about any zombie movie?" "I only have Land Of The Dead and World War Z." Damien answered, flipping the remote to the said movies. "I prefer the latter though. What do you think, Fai? Which one's better? The old school or the new one?" he smiled, handing him a pouch of orange juice.

Fai looked at the two and then thinks of the movie. "I say both would be good. Start with the old and then in with the new." he said smiling. He took a bite of the pizza hoping it wouldn't cause any problems. So far it seemed safe and this eased his worry thus far. In his mind now only one thing bothered him. The relationship between Shun and Damien. It was so odd to hear something as he had. Fai found it hard to belie his brother was involved in such a relationship.

Damien nodded and chose the first movie. "Alright. There ya go." he smiled and picked a slice of pizza. He was sitting on the floor as his back were leaning against the edge of the bed. Shun smiled and took the opportunity to lay chest down on the bed while his face leaned close to Damien's shoulder, rubbing his cheeks intentionally on him. "I missed this nights, don't you, Damien?" he giggled. Damien blushed lightly and tried pushing Shun's face away. "Just shut up and watch the frickin movie, Shun. And don't make Fai uncomfortable with these stuff." he said, glancing at his step-brother.

Fai was finishing up his slice as he glanced at the two. He did his best not to focus too much on them. It was seriously odd. Though he did want to ask Damien about it. Only issue was Shun asked him not to say anything about it. This made things even more complicated in his mind. He really wished things could be simple like a movie script. Simple lines to follow with the correct outcome and ending. Fai leans against the edge of the bed. This placing Shun between him and Damien. Fai focused his attention to the movie. He really started to notice the difference in him and Damien far too easily. It kind of made him sad. Fai watched not realizing the expression his face was giving.

They have finished the first movie a few minutes after as there were still three slices of pizza left. Damien was oblivious about his young brother's feelings and thought this was just a friendly brotherly bonding/plus an extra added annoyance. Shun sighed and stood up. "Well, time to go now. I had fun, you two. Byes~!" he then pulled Damien for a kiss on his lips, ignoring that Fai's presence in the room. It was a quick one but it left a smooch sound when they parted lips. "I miss the old days. Call me when you're free." he smiled before turning to Fai. "Bye, Fai~" he winked then took his leave. Damien was stunned from the blond's spontaneous actions as he stared at is brother, cheeks red as beet. Shun must have said something about him and their relationship back in junior high and his brother must now know about his past with the blond.

Fai stretched a bit as the movie ended. He was about to ask about the second one when Shun made it known he was leaving. He gave a faint smile and wave as he saw the other stand to leave. His expression changed as he kissed Damien. It made his thoughts clear up instantly. He stayed silent for a moment before standing. "It's getting late. I'll help you clean up and then I think I'm going to lay down for a while. Today was fun." he said to Damien. This was awkward now. Though he wasn't sure why. He wasn't opposed to such relationship. His school had tons of them. Even so maybe because they were brothers is what caused such emotions

"W-wait..." All of a sudden, Damien grabbed Fai's arm, stopping him from doing whatever it is the young man's supposed to do. he bit his lips, not sure what to say. Does he defend himself from that kiss? But it's not like he tried to stop Shun from doing it. He sighed deeply. "Did Shun told you anything about me?" he asked, nervous about what the blond guy told his brother.

Fai looked at his brother. "It's okay Damien. It's not all that shocking. I mean it is and it isn't." he said softly. "Shun said you two went out or something about we both have soft lips. Look it doesn't really matter. I'm sure who you date isn't going to effect our brotherly bonding. So it's okay. You'll still be the older brother I look up to." he said softly. Fai glanced to the side a little bit.

He looked away, blushing even more, but then he looked back in shock at Fai. "Wait. He said that we both have soft lips... Did.. Did he do something to you?" he asked, gripping Fai's arm firmly. "Did he force you to do something?" he asked, eyes worried.

"Damien please don't do that." he said glancing at his arm. "Shun only touched my lip with his finger. He didn't do anything else. I promise alright." he says as he wonders why the other got so serious. He guessed Damien might still have feelings for Shun. That was a a far as he could guess for now. Fai leans close to him leaning his head on Damien's shoulder. "Hey this might sound silly but you want the sleep together? We can bond some more before falling asleep. After all our time together was interrupted a little. Plus you shared my bed the other day so it's your turn to share yours." he said smiling

"Oh..." he sighed in relief, taking his hands off his arm. "S-sorry. I thought he..." he closed his eyes and scratched his head. What was he thinking? He guessed he won't let Shun get close to Fai after all. Shun is... far more cunning than anyone thought he'd be. He blinked as his heart beat faster when Fai leaned against his shoulder. Another night with them sleeping together. Damien bit his lips wondering if he could still do it. "Alright... Uhm.. Let's clean up first." he whispered, turning away to hide his blush before picking up the soda cans on the floor.

Fai smiled as the other seemed to calm a bit. He was glad they could spend more time together. He turned to pick up the pizza box and noticed there were leftovers. "What should I do with the extra slices?" he asked him as he glanced around a bit. He had tons he wanted to say at the moment. He wanted to ask about Damien's previous relationship. It was pure curiosity. He could tell Damien might not tell him so he wonders if Shun would.

"Just put it at the fridge in the kitchen for tomorrow." he said, throwing the empty cans in the trash bin located outside the bedroom. "I'll take a quick shower while you're away." he said, grabbing a towel and a change of clothes. He was trying to avert his eyes from Fai as he quickly head off to the shower. He hoped he could even barely take a hold of himself... especially now that Fai's staying in his room.

Fai nods as he left the room with the box. He walked down the halls looking about some. He really wonders why if felt so empty in such a huge house. He had expected it to be filled with family or something to that nature. He also wonders where his father was. He had so far only seen the man twice in his entire life. Once five years ago and then recently. Even if he had mixed feelings about him he still felt it was alright to see him in passing. Fai continued letting his thoughts get the better of him as he found himself in the kitchen. He placed the extra pizza in the fridge before sighing. "I have one more free day before I return to school. What should I do with that time?" he mutters to himself.

The housekeeper suddenly appeared with the dishes on her arms. "Oh. Hello, Fai. Your movie's finished now?" she asked, smiling as she sets the dishes on the table to wipe dry. "I saw your Damien's friend leave. He only stayed for a few hours... Usually he stays longer. Did something happened?" she asked.

Fai smiled as he saw the housekeeper. "Uh hello there. Yeah the movie ended. I think he was just.... Well he was letting me and Damien have more brotherly bonding time. So he said he'd come back another time." he said with a faint smile. He then turned to head back to his brother's room. "I guess it can't hurt to ask. I'm his curious little brother right now. I'll go with that approach." he said waiting for Damien to return from the bathroom. Fai knew he could seriously overthink things too much when nervous. Taking a bold approach always worked when he wasn't letting his thoughts take over.

Damien went back to his room all fresh and changed into something comfy. He usually wears his white shirt and his sweatpants when sleeping. He blinked seeing Fai sitting on the bed, waiting for him. "You can use the shower now..." he said, throwing a towel over his wet hair. He wanted this day to be over, hoping the other wouldn't ask any more about him and Shun. He pulled out a hand cream from his drawer and squeezed some onto his palm before throwing it back as he rubs his hands together briskly.

Fai looked at Damien as he bit his lip a bit. "Before I go and shower I have something to ask you. I know you might not want to say anything but I really can't help but ask. What's your true relationship with Shun? I hate to pry but even the housekeeper was surprised to see him leaving so early." he said. Fai wasn't sure what Damien would say to this. He would await the answer before asking anything more.

Damien blinked in shock as the other asked him that. "Shun?" he sighed and shook his head. "I guess that can't be helped." Damien scratched the back of his head, taking the towel off his still damp hair and swung it over his shoulder. He sat next to Fai and leaned back, his arms supporting his weight. "He was... My boyfriend... Ex-boyfriend. Although I really didn't like to address our relationship like that. It was just a mere curiosity and it only lived a week or two. Then we just decided to be just friends after that." he said plainly turning his head to Fai, his chocolate brown eyes darted straight at the other male. "Nevertheless, it was exciting." he intentionally purred that last word so Fai would get a hint on how it was with Shun.

Fai blushed a bit looking at him. "Exciting..? Why does everyone I know whose in a relationship or have been in one say that? I just don't understand it. I guess I won't until I actually date someone. I mean I still haven't had my first kiss either. Your little brother is a bit sad." he said lowering his head. He really felt seriously inexperienced when it came to relationships. "Hey! If you don't mind me asking. What's it like to date someone of the same gender? I've yet to know if I like girls or boys. Even out of curiosity. I know how guys and girls get along. I mean I attend an all boy's school and there's tons of couples there. So as my big brother can you tell me." he asked.

"Exciting... well.." he paused for a bit thinking what it was like before with Shun. The blonde was the experienced one before but, maybe because of his innate top, Damien caught up with him and exceeded Shun's expertise. "Since we sometimes do it in school's premises, it is kind f exciting. It gives us some adrenaline rush." he started, finally laying his back on the bed, resting his head under his arms. "Dating someone of the same gender is fun. You get along well because you know what the other's likes are. And when you have sex, you know where their pleasure spots were. Unlike women. They need a lot of stimulation before they even get aroused. Ugh." he chuckled, thinking maybe he is sharing too much information on his brother. He looked up and smiled a bit. "Oh yeah? How are you at kissing? You'll never know if you're good until you try it, you know."