I love you more than any sweets (( CheputChan19 & mitsukixlin )) [18+]

CheputChan19

Shin tilted his head at Fuuta "we have to go to the spa in a bit silly, the shop is mostly closed for the week cause of the weather remember" he said whit a slight chuckle "we only do special order if we can get into the shop" he said then kissed the brunette his forehead "if you keep being so cute i might not be able to hold myself back and ditch the spa and just have sex" he said boldly as he rests his head on the brunette his shoulder "i love you Fuuta" he whispered softly.

The black head lets go and puts the brunette off his lap and got up "you should get dressed" he said while he started to clean the table to put it back on the card and outside the door then walked back in looking trough the window seeing the road was still being cleared by workers knowing they should be able to travel after dinner or so maybe tomorrow morning instead, he thought as he waits for the brunette to finish.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Fuuta blushed in embarrassment as Shin reminded him about the work that still closed during the bad weather. "Ah! I forgot about it.. sorry.." he scrathed his cheek, chuckled nervously cause being silly. His face more reddened after his boyfriend kissed his forehead, blinked his eyes in pure surprised. "I-I didn't mean to be cute.. and don't do sex on the spa.. there willbe much people, Shin.." he whimpered, felt the black head on his shoulder and murmured "I love you too.."

The brunette yelped in surprise way as the older male put off his body, nod a bit and take his clothes. Once he done get dress, he noticed the black haired male seeing through the window. 'The road almost dried from the flood.. so we must be gome soon..' the yoinger male thought, a bit dissapointed cause their fun time will be over soon.

Shin turned to Fuuta and smiled after he noticed the brunette next to him "i paid till tomorrow morning if this keeps up we will leave then, whit this heavy weather i rather not drive in the dark" he smiled and kissed the brunette his cheek then walked to the door grabbing the key card "lets go i made reservations for the sauna facilities and massages" he smirked and held the door open for the brunette after he had put on his shoes.

The black head was wearing a light jacket so he didnt have to wear his coat he walked after the brunette to the spa, at the counter he checked in they where shown to the dressing room and where told they would get a tour after they where undressed, they could wear there bathrobe when they wherent in the sauna's or in the herbal baths or in the massage area's.

The brunette nod his head slowly as the answer for Shin's words, Well, It's better if they drive to home at morning or noon it will be safer. After got a slight peck on his cheek, Fuuta grab his sweater and put it on while his boyfriend called him, widen his eyes after heard another statement of the other. "a massage too? b-but, if we do that we must wear just a bathrobe, right?" he asked, walk out from the room with flushed face. He never do massage before cause the bathrobe thing, it was uncomfortable for him to just wear it.

The younger male followed the black head from behind, imagining himself with just bathrobe and with much people on sauna. It's really embarrassing thing! As he looked up again, there were already reached at the spa place, listen to the guide that told them to where they should undress and wear bathrobe. 'I'm embarrassed if I wear that..' he thought.

Shin was undressed "sorry they dont have bathing suit days only naked, and well bathrobes so you dont get cold" he paused "do you not want to do it?" he asked whit a tilted head "and yes you will be naked whit you get the massage just a towel over your private parts" he scratched the back of his head realizing the brunette might not be comfortable whit this at all. The black head stood at the door that led to the spa ready to open it.

"do you want to enjoy the spa" he asked and paused slightly "there wont be a lot of people here this early the girl promised me it was pretty much us two till around 2 pm we can go back to the room around that time" he smiled slightly waiting on what the brunette wanted to do.

The brunette watched his boyfriend undressed and put some bathrobe, blinked his eyes as notice that Shin must be worried about his uncomfortable feeling. With shaking head, Fuuta take off his clothes and put the bathrobe as well then glanced at the other. "n-no, I don't want to ruin our plan today.. we must have spa especially for you cause you were already wanted this since yesterday, right?" he smiled, tied up his bathrobe.

"of course I want it, Shin.." the younger male replied excitedly, walked toward to the black head who was held the door for him. "I'm okay, Shin.. It's not problem at all if there's any people in the spa.. I just a bit embarrassed before.." he smiled to reassuring the other, cling his arm within the older male's arm and start to walked inside the spa place.

the young lady was already waiting for them showing them around giving them the info on the spa facilities, like how hot things where how to use them and they shouldnt forget to use the cool off tub or shower in between so they wouldnt over heat and drink en of water, they had a nice an comfortable zone whit chairs and a small bar, she informed them they could rest here read something in between sauna's and they would be picked up here for there massages and that they could order lunch before hand if they wanted that it would be served at noon at this place as well she pulled out some sheets they could fill in if they wanted extra treatments, like extra massages or body scrubs or other things and if they wanted lunch and what kind then she left them so they could enjoy the spa.

Shin watched the young lady leave and looked at the sheets looking them over "hmm do you want lunch?" he asked while he still looked at the sheets filling in his own as he waits for Fuuta to tell him if he wanted it or him to fill in his own sheet before he went off and decided he wanted to use the herbal bath first today to relax knowing they had two hours before there massages and three hours before lunch, he takes off his bathrobe and sinks himself into the bath letting out an "ah" as he feels the hot water on his body.

The brunette listen to every words that the young lady guide to them, though her explanation was really long and it make him dizzy. If he asked to remembered any kind of sweets of course he one percent could but not while remember or even listen to much explain like this. All he could do was just nod his head, but one thing that attracted him that was lunch. Fuuta was imagine the lunch, is it have much sweets foods or not. While thinking that, a sheet of paper given to him make him wake up from his 'sweets stuff' daydream.

"ah, yes.. I wanted to have lunch.. are they have some sweets? I wanted that too.." he said, looking down with embarrassment and entwined his index finger. The younger male stared back at the blank sheet and mumbled. "and I think I'll make it same with you cause I'm confused.." he scratched the back of his head. After filling the sheet, he noticed the black head was already inside bath and he decided to go inside as well after take off his bathrobe. He mumbled as the warm water relaxed his muscles, leaned ot the edge of the bath.

Shin watched Fuuta enter the bathtub whit him "nice isnt it" he paused and chuckled "did you choose the fruits and the honey buns?" he asked regarding the sheet that had all the options of food on it he relaxed fully in the tub closing his eyes "im looking forward to the fruit salad and my other stuff" he mumbled then glanced at the brunette while his black hair almost covered his eyes.

"it smells nice the herbs in the bath water doesnt it" he smiled slightly breathing in deeply then slowly breaths out after soaking for about 10 minutes he got out and went under cold shower letting out a squeak from the cold and quickly got out from under it "damn thats cold" he shivers slightly and chuckles "wanna join me in the fin sauna?" he ran a hand trough his hair.

Fuuta heaved a loud sighs while the warm water make his body warm and a little red, glanced at Shin then nod with a soft smile. "This water relaxed me so much.." he murmured and closed his eyes while replied the next question of his boyfriend. "of course, the first one that I choose was that sweets foods.." he chuckled, moved his hands under water to run his body, brushed it a bit to make the muscles more soften.

The brunette was almost fall asleep as the other asking him another question then after rubbed his eyes, he looked up at the black head and copied his act; inhaled the herb water and hummed slightly. "indeed, the water make mind clear.." he said with a yawn, he was bad with warm water so he could sleepy if too long soaked on warm water. The brown eyes stared at his lover. "I want but I'm too sleepy to get off of this bathtub.." he whined, hold up his hands with a smile.

Shin chuckled at the cuteness the Fuuta displayed and watched him stretch his arms out, the black head shock his head and grabbed the brunette his hands helping him up "come on sleepy head" he said tauntingly once the brunette was out of the tub he walked him over to the cold shower and let it poor on the brunette "this should wake you up" he grinned slightly.

The fact that the cold water was needed to keep Fuuta awake and to cool him off before entering something else was to funny for some reason to Shin, he grabbed some towels from the stack that was prepared for the guests to use in the dry sauna's and handed one to the brunette "lets go into the finn sauna first" he said whit a smile walking to it.

Fuuta smiled widely as Shin finally take a grip on his hands and help him get out of the bathtub. "of course I'm sleepy, the water was too warm.. are you not sleepy, huh?" he pouted, start to walked by his boyfriend that pushed him to pouring water from the shower. But when the cold water rinsed his body, he jolted with a loud gasp. "E-Eep! this water too cold, Shin.." he trembled slightly, moved back from the cold water and hugged himself tight.

Still in trembled body, he looked at the older male that gave him a towel, immediately take it and dried his body fast. "Shin, you're meanie.. you should warn me if the water too cold.." he whined with a slight pout, put on his bathrobe again and dried his wet hair with towel. "okaaay.." he drawled his words still upset about the cold water before but hold the black head's hand as they walk cause the brunette still shaky with cold.

Shin couldnt help but laugh slightly "how can you be so cold, its just to make your body temperature get more to normal after getting hot" he paused and grinned "ill warm you up in the sauna" he lets go of Fuuta his hand and wraps his arm around the brunette his slender shoulders before opening the door "you need to leave your bathrobe outside or you will over heat"

The black head opens the door and waits for the brunette to walk in so he could fallow after "if you stay on the lower bench you should be fine" he walked in and flipped the hour glass then rested his towel on the lower bench waiting for the brunette to sit on it so he could go join him.

The younger male put the towel on his shoulder after dried his head, looked with wrinkled eyebrow to Shin. "but my body told me that the water was too cold.." he pouted with crossed arm but then blinked in confusion. 'he will warm me up?' he wondered at the moment his boyfriend wrapped his arm around Fuuta's shoulder then looked at the entrance of finn sauna. "I-I have to take off my bathrobe again? but then I'll be...naked?" he gulped a bit but give up at the end.

Sighed softly with a slight blush on his face, the brunette take off his bathrobe and immediately got inside after closed the door behind him. He noticed the black head put the towel on the lower bench and sit on it. "are you gonna sit now? I-I'm a bit embarrassed if you looked at me if you stand up.." he protested hiding his private area.

Shin chuckled at how embarrassed Fuuta was "yes you will be naked in everything you go inside of if its a herbal bath hottub or any kind of sauna your naked" he said simply then sat down next to the brunette putting one leg behind the brunette his back and pulled him closer so the brunette his head was against the black head his chest "here i warming you up" he said teasingly.

The black head stroked the brunette his hair feeling its getting hot so he lets go, and lays on his back on the second bench that was one step higher then the lower one after he laid a towel there so it wouldnt get hot on his skin, "this is nice if the sand in the hours glass is in the lower half we have to get out and get the cold shower and drink something so we dont over heat or get dehydrated"

Fuuta sighed as heard Shin explained that they must naked so easily, gasped a bit cause the other leg behind his back and being pulled closer to him second later. "mou.. you just wanted to hug me, right?" he commented as he looked up at the older male's face brushed his head against the other chest, feeling warm covered his body.

A couple of sweats start to dripping from the brunette's forehead while his boyfriend busy stroked his brown locks until he let go the younger male's body cause the temperature already make their body hot. The younger male nodded his head when the black head explained about the time sand, watched the sand went down on its place.

Shin relaxed and closed his eyes "if your feeling to hot go outside" he said softly, he had one leg arched up and one hand over his head breathing deeply in and out almost falling asleep "w wake me up later" he mumbled before being half asleep he was still aware of his surroundings and the other things but just resting enjoying the heat after a while he could feel his own body get to hot and sat up slowly.

"im going to take a water break are you joining me" he said in a sluggish way ruffling his hair letting the heat out before getting up and stretched grabbing the towel and wrapped it around his waist and walked out shivering as the cold air hit his skin "cold"

The younger male could felt his body soaked with sweat but he liked this way than sinking inside the bathtub which full of warm water. Fuuta glanced to the side just heard his boyfriend suggested him. "n-no, I'm okay, Shin.." he smiled, watched the other who almost fall asleep. "umm, sure.." he replied then moved a bit closer to Shin then studied all the curve of the older male's face. The brunette never got a chance to look at the black head's face properly from close so he take this chance.

'he has long eyelashes... and somehow he looks like my age though he was three years older than me..' he though, chuckled a bit but then immediately leaned back as Shin open his eyes and sat up quickly. "A-Ah yes.. sure.. I'll join too.." he replied a stutterly then take the towel and wrapped it on his waist, walked outside and seeing the other shivered. "this way you won't cold.." he hugged the older male from behind with a low chuckle.

Shin felt a hug from behind and chuckled "thats nice of you, or are you doing this because your afraid of getting cold yourself" he took Fuuta his hand in his own then made them release him so he could kiss the brunette his hands before grabbing the brunette his robe and threw it over his head then went to grab his own robe then walked to the so called restlounge, he sat down on one of the comfortable chairs after grabbing them both a cub of water.

The black haired male waited for the brunette to join him there, he had his cup of water in one hand and a magazine in his other that he read knowing the food would arrive soon as well "food should be here in 20 minutes" he mumbled as he glanced from his magazine to the brunette.

Fuuta blinked in confusion before his flush creep out on his face again. "e-eh? I-I'm not doing that on purpose..I just.." his word unfinished as Shin's hand move his then kissed it lovingly. In an instant, the younger male's face reddened completely and he couldn't say anything and just let his boyfriend put the bathrobe over his head then followed him to the restlongue. 'why did I bushed just because of that? b-but he always do something that make my heart beats fast..' he though with a slight sigh, make his way to the one of comfort chair next to Shin.

The brunette glanced at the older male who hold on cup of water then see one cup on the table and immediately drink it. He sighed softly as his throat could felt some fresh air then glanced back at the black head while he mentioned about the foods. "o-okay.. so we just wait on here..." he rested his head against Shin's shoulder, there a tone of upset; like waiting something that he wanted though he himself didn't know what it is.

Shin drank his water slowly as he keeps reading only to hear an upset tone coming from Fuuta making him put the magazine away "we can go into the hot tub or a different sauna if you want we dont have to wait here you know" he smiled and ruffled the brunette his hair then gently kissed him. "you can sit in my lap you know" he grinned slightly and closed his eyes for a few seconds then stretched.

The black head looked around thinking of things they could do till lunch would arrive knowing the brunette would probably want to do something, he waits for the brunette to tell him what he wanted to do as he keeps thinking of what they could do till lunch.

Fuuta blinked his eyes and looked to the side as heard a rustle of magazine closed suddenly. He shakes his head as heard Shin's suggest. "O-Oh.. no, I didn't want to make you tired by accompany me.. I just bored so sudden.. It's okay though.." he rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled slightly, smiled when his hair got ruffled with the big palm of his boyfriend but blushed at the kiss and the next words. "wh-what? People already getting crowded here.. I don't wanna do it that in here..." he blushed more and crossed his arm.

The brunette think something about filling their free time and there's one thing that crossed his mind―sex―. 'haah? what's wrong with my head?! why am I thinking that.. this is Shin's fault cause always do that to me.. and now my head full of perverted though...' the younger male's head become chaostic just for a single word and his face was completely reddened now.

The black head chuckled at the brunette his face "what crowd we are the only ones here" he chuckled and pulled Fuuta on his lap "dont be so weird i just want to cuddle" Shin smiled innocently and just cuddles the brunette kissing the top of his head "your so cute" rests his head on the brunette his shoulder and closes his eyes "do you really think we could have sex like always in under then 15 minutes"

Shin taunts Fuuta and kissed his cheeks "besides we have massages after lunch after that we can go into something else or go back to the room" he paused "and pack the stuff and see if we can ride home or not" he mumbled just the thought of having to go home made him cranky for some reason.

The younger male blinked as he looked around then looked back at Shin. "b-but.. someone might passed by and see us.." he still reasoned but gasped as his small body being lifted to the other laps. "oh-umm, okay.. you just wanted to cuddle.." he mumbled, a bit comforting as his boyfriend's body pressed to his. He was just sat in silent until he heard a taunting words from the older male. Fuuta just nodded with a red face; he himself was think about it so he can't denied it again.

The brunette looked to behind at the black head's face, biting his lips before speaking. "w-well, we can do that.. I mean while we still had much time so why not.." his words too complicated cause he's embarrassed to admit that he wanted to sex with the other badly.

Shin looked at Fuuta whit a raised eyebrow hearing him ignore the fact of the massages and the question of what he wanted to do after going straight back to having time for sex making the black head chuckle, he slowly slides a hand into the brunette his bathrobe "hmm you want to have sex in less then 15 minutes, hand job might be able to but full out will be hard you know"

He slides his hand over the brunette his inner tight slowly reaching the end destination the cute brunette his member kneeding the balls teasingly "what is it that you want Fuuta, if you dont say it i wont know" he says in a serious voice but his eyes show he was taunting the brunette.