I love you more than any sweets (( CheputChan19 & mitsukixlin )) [18+]

CheputChan19

Right after a few second Fuuta cummed, he felt Shin's cock twitching inside his mouth, guessing that his boyfriend must be really close. He keep bobbed his head when a hard squirt of cum shotted his throat, a bit choked though he already know that it will come. Gulping it slowly, he stuck out his tongue feeling his mouth and tongue weird, he never experience this until now and he was kinda.. well feels his mouth weird. He wiped the corner his mouth while glancing at his boyfriend who apologize at him. "no, It's doesn't really matter, Shin.. I'm just beginner so that's why I choked out.." he shake his head with a pink hue on his face.

The brunette gasped a little while the older male pushed him back on the bed and gave him a hungry kiss which he kissed back though it was hard cause his lungs didn't fulled with air yet. The younger male covered his face within his arm while the seductive voice of his boyfriend being heard. "d-don't say it out loud, Shin.." he paused and peeked beneath his arm. "..I-It's up to you, Shin.. I don't mind if we do m-more.." he said, now his face turned deep red.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Shin couldnt help but chuckle as Fuuta flushed red and tried to hide his face once his face was revealed a bit the black head kissed the brunette on his cheek "i think we had en of for today we already did it in the woods earlier today" he said whit a slight grin the got off the brunette setting the gifts on the table after picking them up from the ground, where they landed after being knocked off the bed by the black head and brunette earlier he sat it all down on the table and looked for his pj's but decided he would just sleep in the nude crawling back onto the bed "i think i should get some sleep"

The black head grinned at the brunette and went under the covers "unless you can convince me i should do something else" he licked his lips and held the covers open for the brunette to join him and see if he would do something out of his own to try and have more sex but he doubted it.

The younger male startled while he peeked from his arm because Shin's lips kissed his red cheek, he will blushed more if his face could do that. It was really taunting kiss with his chuckle as well. He tilted his head to the side as the other mentioned about doing it at the woods, the memory of it hit his head then make whimpered and covered his face again. "oh-umm, yeah.. we had do it at that place too.." he mumbled, felt the black head back off saw him pick up the stuff that fell from the bed. Fuuta sighed and rested his back on the bed, tried to recovering his strenght while his boyfriend curled up on the bed still with nude body, nodded slowly when hs say he needed sleep.

The brunette bit his bottom lips while the older male teased him again, gazed at the cover and crawled to the other within the second the hugged him instead. "I-I'm still tired, Shin.. Let me rest for a couple of minutes.." he whimpered though he had something else on his head.

Shin chuckled as Fuuta crawled in and said he wanted to res for a bit "sure rest we had a busy day, we can have a bit more fun tomorrow i guess, help remind me to extant the check out time since we wont open the shop for a week if we can drive home tomorrow we will go thou" he said and signed "i might have some special orders if i can do them" he said and yawned "it might still be busy would you mind helping?

The black head looked at the brunette and cuddled whit him waiting for the answer "i want to try out the spa thing tomorrow" he mumbled looking forward to a massage and some other things the spa facility might have slowly drifting off to sleep.

Fuuta sighed softly while rested his head against Shin's shoulder and blinked his eyes cause Shin explain about reminding him to check out and go home soon though the cafe is still day off. And he sounded really tired actually, that make the younger male canceled his little idea that wanted to attack his boyfriend so suddenly. 'It can wait tomorrow..' he though on his mind then looked back at the older male with a spirit nod. "yes, of course! I'll help you as long as I can.." he smiled and nuzzled more on the warm body beside him.

The brunette yawned a couple of times while the other talk about having spa with him tomorrow that he replied with a slight no plus a wide yawn. "yeah, that's sounds fun, Shin.. we can try it tomorrow.." he mumbled and pulled the blanket to covered their body, saw the naked body of Shin. He couldn't help but teased a bit the other; he brushed his palm against the older male's member then immediately closed his eyes and sleep. 'that's a bit revenge from me..' he smiled and drifted in sleep as well.

Shin woke up early mostly out of habit feeling something in his arms, once he opens his eyes he sees Fuuta in his arms the moment he wanted to get up he felt something on his member and chuckled softly to himself thinking he should give his younger lover some more credit on creativity, he lets go of the brunette and crawls out of bed whit out waking him up.

The black head took a quick shower and got dressed grabbed the keycard and went to the reception to extend the check out time and make some reservations at the spa before he went back to the room he ordered some breakfast.

The room door opened quietly as the older male stepped back in closing the door again and taking his shoes off placing the keycard back on the desk and went to check if the younger male was still asleep so he could crawl back in for a bit.

Fuuta sighed in his sleep, dreaming something about him and Shin at the green woods, running around there together. And his dream being interrupted by some movement, made his sweet dream gone and replaced by waking up slowly though he still really tired and sleepy. At the end he just went back to the sleep while his boyfriend went away; out of their room. A couple of minutes later he finally wake up, fumbling the bed near him but found nothing beside him except the pillow and blanket.

"where is Shin? is he gone somewhere?" he mumbled with a yawn. Cause he still didn't get enough of sleep he closed his eyes again and sleep more. Then the door room being open up, made the brunette consciousness back again. His brown eyes catch the older male come back and rubbed his eyes. "where were you going before, Shin.." he said, tried to sat with his back leaned on the bedpost.

" ah you woke up" Shin said as he heard his name being called and saw Fuuta sitting up slightly " i extended check out made some reservations and ordered breakfast" he paused and scratched the back of his head " im sorry i left while you where sleeping but i couldnt stay in bed i was to restless" he said looking up slightly from behind his hair as his head was facing down slightly.

" breakfast should be here in like an hour" he said stripping back down to his underwear and crawling back into the bed " you can sleep some more if you would like" he kissed his lovers cheek and pulled him into a hug playing whit the brown locks that belonged to his boy friend.

Fuuta yawned a couple of times while hearing the reason Shin went out of the room, nodded in understanding. "hmm, I see.." he rubbed his sleepy eyes then shakes his head slowly. "n-no it's okay, Shin.. don't be sorry.. I just a bit confused when I found nothing on the bed except blanket and pillow.." he chuckled softly, feeling his consciousness back to his mind slowly. As the breakfast words being spoken, the brunette gulped and feels his saliva dripping. He was hungry cause he didn't eat much yesterday.

But the sight of his boyfriend that strip his clothes, made the younger male's mind blank for a second before the blush creeping on his face. "I-I think I'm not sleepy again.." he mumbled, tried not to show his shock and rested his head on Shin's arm while played with his hair.

Shin pouted "your no longer tired, but i just came back into the bed" he ruffled his lovers hair then stretched "to bed i actually like this bed" he grinned at Fuuta "so why was you hand on my dick in your sleep?" he was curious for the answer knowing his lover would probably blush or freak out or something which would be adorable.

the black haired male rested on his back and looked at the brunette anticipating something that might happen but he didnt do anything himself because he was a bit lazy right now enjoying the bed under his back.

Fuuta giggled while seeing his boyfriend pouted at him then smiled softly. "aww, okay I'll rested more on this bed that very very you like.." he drawled his words then snuggled his head on the bed again, looked at Shin with a soft yawn. As another words of the black head crossed his ear, the brunette couldn't help but gaped and blushed darkly. "I-I d-don't know.." he stuttered, face reddened more.

'ooh, I think it will make him got boner but my plan seems attack me back..' the younger male though, pressed the pillow to his flushed face cause his plan to tease the older male failed. Well, he's not skilled in teased his lover anyway.

"hmm you dont know " his voice trailed off slightly and made him sirk as he watched Fuuta act all embarrassed "i though you wanted to have sex or something seems like i had the wrong idea" he said in a sad voice teasing the younger male to see how he would react "or at least where heaving a sexy dream and was almost acting it out in real whit out knowing" he licked his lips and kissed the brunette his ear.

"i wonder what a real horny request from you for sex would be like" he said in his husky and seductive voice then laid back his head on his pillow and closed his eyes pretending to rest again.

As Fuuta peeked up from his pillow, he immediately saw Shin's smirk and his disappointed tone of voice which make his mind burned in embarrassment moreover when the black head kissed his ear seductively. "I-I'm not having sexy dream or the k-kind, Shin.." he whimpered and put aside his pillow looking to the sheet while explain the thing. "I-I just wanted to tease you so maybe you will got boner if I put my hand or your member but it seems didn't works.." he said stutterly, didn't believe he slipped away his silly plan.

The brunette stared at the older male with another surprised expression of his when he heard the next words of Shin, then throw a pillow to his boyfriend though the other seems want to rested more. "mou.. Shin was a real pervert.." he whined, look to the side with puffed cheek.

Shin listened to Fuuta explain just before he was being hit by the pillow making the black head groan "tks what was that for you know im a horny teanager" he said a bit annoyed as he opened his eyes "i didnt force you to wake up or have sex what are you complaining about" the moment he said those words he signed "sorry, i just hate being hit by pillows" he got out of the bed and got dressed and sat on the small sofa whit his laptop being a bit cranky.

after a few minutes there was a knock on the hotel door and a voice saying room service so the black head puts the laptop away prepared a tip and opened the door letting the uy whit the breakfast card in, the guy set the table for two then walked out as the black head walked whit the guy to close the door he tipped the guy then closed the door "i hope i chose something you would like to eat" he said whit a slight smile as he scratched the back of his head emberrassed.

The brunette jumped a little on his spot as heard Shin groaned after being hit by his pillow before, glanced back at the black head slowly. "s-sorry Shin.." he mumbled, looking back at the sheet didn't expect that the other will be really made just being hit by a soft pillow. Fuuta widen his eyes as his lover said something too much for him, made his eyes teary slightly. "n-no, I was the one who was fault.." he mumbled again, didn't have any brave to look up at the other. All he know was Shin get off from the bed, dressed up and sat with his laptop from the corner of his eyes.

The atmosphere on the room seems changed and it was so quiet until the knock on their room break the silent. The younger male just sat still and hear the service room guy placed their breakfast. His appetite already gone since before and when the black head said about the choosing the right foods, the brown eyes of Fuuta stared at the other and start to leaked some tears. He still shocked about the cranky act of his boyfriend before.

Shin felt a bit guilty for reacting like he did but the moment he saw tears rolling down Fuuta his cheeks it instantly crushed his heart going over to the bed and hugging the brunette "im sorry im sorry" he whispered softly stroking the brunette his hair "please forgive me for reacting like that, im really sorry" he didnt know what else to say so he just hugged and stroked his lovers hair gently.

After a loud growl from his own stomach he lets go and looked at the brunette and pecked his lips "are you oke" he asked concerned and heard his own stomach growl again "do you want to eat, i ordered you sweet breads and some other stuff" he said looking at the set table really wanting to eat but the black head didnt want to eat whit out the brunette.

Fuuta gasped as the older male dashed toward him and hugged him tightly, a bit confused cause he think the other will yelled again. The younger male wanted to say something but his tears couldn't stop leaking from his eyes and his throat seems dried so he just wrapped his trembled hands around the other and sobbed on his boyfriend's chest. "n-no, you're not fault at all... it just me that being so m-mushy.." he said within his soft sobs, brushed his head against the warm body of Shin.

The brunette keep sobbed until it stopped so suddenly as the loud grumble stomach of the black head could be heard. He blushed when his lover pecked his lips and nodded slowly. "I-I'm okay, Shin.." he rubbed his wet eyes then start to chuckled a bit as the stomach of the older male sounded again. "It's okay, Shin.. I didn't want to eat anything right now. I'll sit with you so you can eat your breakfast.." he smiled, still with wet eyes.

Shin got up and signed "i dont want to ea whit out you but if your sure your not hungry i guess there is nothing that can be done about that" he kissed Fuuta his for head and got up "you should get dressed after breakfast we have appointments for the spa facility" he said whit a soft smile pulling the brunette up whit him pulling him in a hug once more before going to the dining table sitting down where he waits for the brunette to join him.

"if you dont want to eat you can come sit on my lap, i want to be clingy if you dont mind" he said whit a soft smile holding his arms out so the brunette could sit on his lap knowing the brunette might refuse to do so since the air around them was still a bit heavy and tense.

Fuuta blinked his brown eyes as he looked up at the other, then shakes his head slowly. "n-no you must eat or your stomach will be hurt.." he pouted then added more. "..o-or maybe I'll eat a couple of bite from your breakfast.." he said while the other hugged him again and mentioned about get dress, nodded slowly and get off from the bed while his boyfriend already sat on the dining table. The younger male take his clothes and wear it fast, glanced at the mirror to brushed his bangs on his face.

The brunette tilted his head to the side while the older male asked him to sit on the other laps, smiled softly though he was a bit doubt if the black head still on anger or not. Sighed softly, he walked over to the dining table and sat on Shin's laps rested his head on the other shoulder. And at the same time his doubt was gone cause the warm body of Shin relaxed him fully. 'I think I can't even scared with him if he's body make relaxed like this..' he though.

Shin was happy when Fuuta got on his lap "you know i wont let you go, but you can hit me or what ever if i hurt you" he paused "i have a thick head and im slow in somethings so if i hurt you you have to let me know or i wont know what i did wrong and i also have a cranky character" he kissed the brunette his forhead "im sorry for being like that i will try not to be an ass" he smiled softly and grabbed his food taking a bite "are you sure you dont want a honey bread for breakfast?"

The older male asked after he swallowed his own food keeping one arm wrapped around the brunette his waist as he eats ready to grab anything for his lover if he wanted something from the table not wanting to let his cute lover go.

Fuuta's brown eyes widen as heard that he can hit Shin or something like that when his boyfriend not sensitive about the younger male's feeling or even hurt him. "n-no.. I won't do that far, Shin.. that was too much for me.. but you're see it right? I mean, you hold me tight after seen my face.. that was a prove that you're not thick head.." he explain to the other while caressing the older male's face, smiling as well. "w-well, It's a new news for me that you're a bit cranky.." he mumbled and biting the foods that still on Shin's hand.

"A little bit of your foods is enough for me, Shin.." he chuckled, biting again the food and chewing it while the black head's other hand on his waist. It hold him tight, like there no other day doing it and that made the brunette felt really happy plus grateful cause he have Shin as his boyfriend.

Shin chuckled "i only knew because you where crying and that broke my heart" he mumbled looking away, the black haired male looked back at his food ready to take a bite only to see Fuuta bite it instead making the black haired male pout slightly "thats not fair" he pouted cutely, once the brunette at all the food the black head had in his hand he grabbed a honey bun, it was one of the few sweet things he actually liked to eat for breakfast.

The black head puts the bun in his mouth letting half of it stick out and looked at the brunette whit glinting eyes that almost said dare bite my bun.

When the brunette busy chewing his stolen food from Shin, he noticed the cute pout from the other that made his face flushed though he wanted to pinch his boyfriend's cheek so badly. "S-Shin.. don't make a cute face like that or I'll pounced at you now.." he whined though at the end he covered his face with his palm. That wasn't last long cause his attention distracted as the black haired male took one of honey bun which was his favorite sweets.

Fuuta's brown eyes stared at the bun that almost inside the older male's mouth then his gaze averted to Shin's glinted eyes that really dared him to eat th bun. Gulped hard, he leaned closer to bite the honey bun with eyes shut tight.

Shin could see Fuuta moving in like he should but whit closed eyes, the older male swiftly pulled the bun out in time and let there lips meet changing it to a soft kiss before he pulled back and ate the bun whit an extremely pleased face leaving one bite of the bun for the younger male holding it in front of his lips.

"your reward" he said jokingly after he swallowed his own food the black head licks his lips "you can pounce on me anytime" he paused "except when we are working or its dangerous" he said serious and smiled "we have to go in a bit, are you ready?"

Fuuta was keep leaned closer, hope the swets bun could be on his mouth soon but what was he tasted was different, it was too soft for bun but too sweets. It made he open up his eyes but found his boyfriend kissed him lovingly which made the younger male's face burned in blush. "S-Shin.. you meanie.." he whined, pouted cause the older male really enjoyed the kiss though the brunette was enjoyed it as well.

"I want the bu-" his words was trailled off as the honey bun already on his mouth, chew it before swallow that aweets stuff down to his throat. His face darker red again after he heard the older male's words. "O-of course, I won't pounced you when we work.." he stuttered then added. "By the way, is the spa thing still interest you? Cause I think I need one before faced the hard day on the store.."